Game of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't give a damn!" Eric seethed. "How dare you! Who do you think you are to do all this and put my name into it? Look Mr. Henry or whatever your name is, I am not interested in all this because I am the type of boy that can't be bought with ..." He gestured. "...with this. I don't know you and I don't care to know."

To say Henry was shocked would be an understatement. He made calculations on the outcome of that proposal and all of them had come out great. Eric was supposed to be hugging him and kissing him and not what he was saying to him. He was no longer smiling. Everyone in the room just looked in shock. Henry was one of the heartthrobs in school and they hadn't expected that.

"Excuse me!" Henry gasped. "What's wrong with it? Is it too little for you? Look, I can buy the entire world for you if you want me to. I have the money and I am ready to spend it all on you right now. Just be my boyfriend and that's all. I want you to say yes to my proposal."

Eric had never felt so insulted in his entire life before. His heart started pounding violently and he clenched his fists, staring at the idiot smiling at him.

"You want me to say yes?" He smiled and watched the guy's face brighten. "Alright, I will say yes!"

"Really?" Henry's heart jumped and he rose from the floor, acting like he'd just won a lottery. "Oh thanks a lot." He moved closer but...

"Not even in your wildest dreams!" Eric said sternly, pushing him away. "Just take a very good look at yourself and tell me if truly, you think you can win me over with your stupid ego and your money. Even if I were to accept a proposal, it wouldn't be from a guy like you. Mr. whatever, the answer is no!"

Henry felt like someone had poured hot coals on him. "What?" He gasped.

"You heard me!" Eric said with a bitter chuckle. "If you don't mind, I will excuse myself. You can enjoy this showoff party with your friends."

With those words, he furiously turned and started leaving.

Meanwhile, Henry who had never felt so insulted in his life before was looking like a puppy. His hormones had resurfaced and his anger rose to the surface. His body trembled and his breaths were really harsh. He wasn't gonna let him go.

He quickly gripped his arm and pulled him back, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"What are you doing?" Eric gasped.

"No boy has ever refused my proposal before." Henry chuckled bitterly. "Come off your high horse already and accept my proposal. There's a lot I can do for you that no guy on this campus can. I am a senior, I am super rich and my performance in bed is the best."

With those words, he leaned forward and tried to kiss Eric. He was almost there when he felt a really hot slap on his face. He quickly let go of the boy, taking a few steps away from him. His cheek felt like it had been burnt by a terrible wild fire and before he even realized what was going on, he received another hot slap and another and then followed by a series until he found himself on the floor seated on his ass, holding his cheeks while staring at the boy that looked like an ancient warrior.

"How dare you call me here and try that stupid stunt with me! Do I look like those cheap local sluts that you seduce with your cheap change? Don't you ever, ever approach me in your life again otherwise this campus and your family will soon be missing its fool." He tried to leave but slowly turned and stared at the man that looked like a chicken.

"You know what, I think I have an idea about this... this proposal." He got closer to the guy. "Why don't you take your proposal and take a long dive into the Nile for all I care? Or better still, you can take it and shove it up your ass!"

He furiously turned, ignoring the gasps from people and stormed out of there. He was really, really so mad. Henry remained seated there, feeling like an idiot. That was a first and he could already see the people in the cafeteria mocking him. He hadn't expected that to happen.

Meanwhile...

"Eric! What was that for?" Riya asked as she rushed behind him. "Did you have to do all that?"

"Damn right I had to!" He snapped, furiously turning. "Did you see how that bastard tried to kiss me and he literally insulted me? I will not take any such nonsense from anybody from this campus no matter what position they think they hold in society."

"But that was harsh!" Smith sighed. "You could have rejected his proposal better. Did you have to slap him?"

"If I had a better chance than that... I would have killed that bastard." He snarled. "What nonsense? Who does he think he is?"

"I understand that but you should have given him a chance..."

"Don't ruin my mood with what you're about to say." Eric slightly closed his eyes. "I am begging you. I have better things to do than listen to a stupid rich boy who thinks he can buy everyone with money. I have my own money and I don't need anybody to take care of me. I am already late for a lecture and if you'll excuse me..." He angrily took his bag from Riya. "...I will be in class."

With those words, he stormed out of there leaving his friends in awe. That was the worst they had seen from him.

***

Sergio carefully sat on the couch, putting his coffee and cookies on the table near him. He had a really beautiful smile on his face and he didn't wanna wipe it for any reason whatsoever. He was dressed in just a cargo short and a black vest, letting his sexy body getting the air it needed.

"Come on, baby..." He chuckled happily. "...you know very well that I miss you more and I can't wait to have you in my arms."

'Hmmm....' Trev moaned on the other end. '...I haven't seen you in like what, five months? I know exactly how high your sexual appetite is. I just hope you haven't replaced me with some cheap whore over there.'

"What?" Sergio laughed, shaking his head. "You're one in a million baby and no matter what happens, no one will ever replace you in my heart. I promise."

Trev laughed on the other end. 'That's really reassuring. I know that even if you fuck guys over there, I own your heart, body and your soul. You'll be mine forever and ever.'

"Only yours and..."

Before Sergio could finish his sentence, the door flung open and he got the surprise of his life when he saw Henry coming inside, breathing like a monster. He banged the door behind him and Sergio got a little bit scared and confused. Even Steve who had been reading a book stopped and rose from the couch, eyeing his friend from eye to toe.

"Babe... I am gonna have to call you back." Sergio said in a low tone. "Something came up."

Without even hearing his boyfriend's answer, Sergio cut the call and put his phone on the table. He started getting closer and that was when he saw them, hand prints on his friend's already red and swollen cheeks. He was beyond shocked.

"Henry!" Steve gasped, a frown appearing on his face. He too was shocked. "What's going on, dude? Were you attacked or something?"

But Henry just remained standing there without saying a word.

"Henry!" Sergio called in a raised voice, getting him back to reality. "Dude, what's going on? Did someone attack you on the way here? What's up?"

Henry clenched his fists and when he released them, he groaned angrily, stamping his foot on the floor.

"Dude! Say something. Who did this to you?"

"He did!" He said harshly. "Fuck, that boy did this to me. I have never been so humiliated in my entire life before. I have never felt so low and so stupid before. That boy fucking humiliated me in front of my friends, course mates and admirers."

"What?" Both Steve and Sergio gasped. "What the fuck? Who?"

"The boy I proposed to." He groaned.

"Wait!" Steve chuckled bitterly, shaking his head. "So you were the one the guys I met were talking about? You mean a boy did this to you and you couldn't do a thing? It's so not like you."

"What was I supposed to do?" Henry snapped. "This is not like any other boy in this campus. He's very different and maybe I was kinda caught off guard and I didn't know how to react."

"Are you serious?" Sergio laughed, raising an eyebrow. "Take a very good look at yourself. You're a mess. A boy did this to you and you just let it go? You're Henry fucking Montagracia for fuck's sake. The very sound of that name should put fear in..."

"Like I said..."

"Who the fuck is this boy anyway, huh?" Sergio glowered. "Who is he?"

"Eric Sandoval!"

Although Henry's voice was really low, both of his friends heard it loud and clear. It was like he shouted it but he had literally muttered the name. Both guys looked at each other right before Steve burst into laughter, shaking his head. He found it very funny.

"Eric Sandoval?" He asked, literally mocking the guy. "You went to propose to Eric Sandoval, really? I can't believe this. You actually had the balls to approach that boy? You know, you're very stupid. I could have told you not to but you didn't tell me anything. Now look at you..." He shook his head and went back to sit on the couch. He was still laughing.

Henry was really pissed and a bit hurt. "Are you being serious right now? I just..."

"What do you want me to say?" Steve shrugged. "I don't have anything to tell you but the truth. You don't have a chance with that boy. He might be younger and a freshman but the way he carries himself... you don't have any chance with him. Some people on this campus call him the iron boy and if you hadn't been busy thinking with your cock then you would have known that."

"Excuse me!" Henry chuckled bitterly. "Did you just..."

"Guys, please!" Sergio who had been quiet spoke. He moved to his friend and looked at him. "You mean that freshman did this to you?" He laughed. "I can't believe it."

"It's not funny!"

"It is." Sergio laughed. "I mean, look at yourself man. A freshman slapped you and you look like a roasted sausage."

"He is..."

"So what if he's famous, the most beautiful boy in campus, I hear." He laughed. "It doesn't mean anything, man. I can't believe you got rejected and not only did you get rejected, you also got a hot slap too. This is so embarrassing."

Henry was super mad. That wasn't what he had expected from his friends. "This is Eric we're talking about. You heard Steve. He's tough as nails."

"Maybe for you guys and everyone else." Sergio said as he took a seat, picking his phone from the table. "But no boy can ever reject my proposal. That would be an insult to me, my fame and my dignity. In fact, that person who can reject my proposal has not been born yet. And I don't think that person will ever be born."

Henry frowned. "What are you trying to say?"

"Yeah, really?" Steve was curious.

"Well, what I am trying to say is that I am too sexy and fabulous to be rejected by any boy." He said cockily. "No man born of a woman can ever reject my proposal and even if they try, they're only playing hard to get. It will only be for a short time. They can't go to the extent of slapping and humiliating me."

Henry was beyond shocked at first. But then he chuckled nervously, shaking his head. He found it really funny.

"Is that so?"

"Yes!"

"Okay!" Henry folded his arms, an evil grin appearing on his face. "I say that you cannot manage this boy. You cannot woo Eric no matter what?"

Sergio laughed. "Is that a challenge?"

"No! But actually..." He chuckled evilly. "...now that you've said it, I will challenge you." He got to his friend and sat closer to him. "Eric is the most beautiful, sexiest and popular boy on this campus. He rejects any proposal but of course, since you've said no man born of a woman can reject your proposal..." He laughed. "...I challenge you to woo Eric. Get him to accept your proposal."

Sergio laughed mockingly. "You really are serious about this?"

"Dead serious." Henry nodded. "And not only will you get him to accept your proposal but..." He paused and grinned evilly. "...you must also have hot sex with him, fuck him!"

"Oooooooh...." Steve moaned mockingly. "You're dead man." He laughed, pointing at Sergio. "You're definitely dead because there is no way you're wooing Eric and not to talk of having sex with him. It's an impossible mission. I am with Steve on this one, sorry."

Sergio chuckled. "And if I win the challenge?"

"You can ask anything you want from me, anything and it shall be done." Henry said, crossing his chest as a sign of how serious he was. "But remember, all this must be done before our semester comes to an end which is in just a few weeks."

Sergio grinned like an evil warrior. "Challenge accepted. Not only will I do what you've challenged me to, I will do it in the shortest possible time. That boy will get the best fuck of his life and he'll forget about all those guys that have ever fucked him. And of course, it will be revenge for what he did to you."

Henry and Sergio looked at each other, smiling like idiots.

"Let's shake on it!" Steve suggested, stretching out his arm while open his palm.

Henry put his hand on Steve's palm, gripping it tightly. And then the man of the game put his and the three of them held each other's hands tightly, smiling at each other.

"Let the game begin!"

It was on. Who will rise and who will fall?

Find out in the next chapter.....

Feel the passion...