All Comments on 'Game Of Love Ch. 02'

by crystal95

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

so the big strong guy that doesnt want mommy and daddy running his life cant stop a girl from running it when she is holding his dick?he doesnt sound too strong anymore he just sounds like an asshole wanting to get laid instead of doing what he was thinking in the car and kicking her ass out.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Eventually he will learn to put his needs before others.

BunnyLBunnyLabout 9 years ago
!

Good build up for the next chapter. Can't wait to read more about Melodi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I was hoping to like Kaiden, but the end of this chapter ruined that. Why didn't he just kick her out?

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 9 years ago
can't wait for chapter 3

I agree with anonymous, but I hope he can redeem himself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
kick her out...???

He is not in any other relationship.. he is a bachelor, an alpha male that would be completely insane to waive off free (pretty decent ) oral sex... but yeah on a side note I don't like her ass either. .. can't wait for the next update... you have me hooked..

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Still good

This is still a good story. Like the others I was expecting Kaiden to kick the self-centered bitch out. She is nothing but a gold digger who would make a good trophy wife but I don't think Kaiden would be interested in an airhead. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous