Game of Love Ch. 02

Story Info
The game continues.
15.2k words
4.45
3.6k
5

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Game of Love Ch. 02

Comments, critiques and tips are welcome.

***

Hello guys and welcome to the second chapter this amazing love story, "Game of Love." I love you guys a lot and I thank you for the support and love you've shown me. Let's hop on this journey together to make it interesting and fun.

'Does Sergio have what it takes to woo the most beautiful boy in college?'

Don't forget to drop your comments and rate this chapter. I am definitely looking forward to your comments, whether negative or positive because they inspire me a lot. I love you once again.

Raging love, Feel the passion....

***

"Hola!" Eric said with a smile. "What's up?"

'Where are you?' Riya asked curiously on the other end. 'We passed by your apartment and you weren't there.'

"Oh sorry about that." Eric apologized. "I had to go and see mommy early morning today. It's been like ages since we last saw each other."

'Mommy's boy.' Riya teased on the other end.

Eric laughed. "What do you expect? I am her only child after all. She has to give me all the attention. Wait..." He chuckled nervously. "...are you jealous?"

'Yeah, whatever!' Riya sighed. 'Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that the results for elementary university physics are out and they've been stuck.'

"Really?" He gasped, getting a little bit excited. "When was that?"

'This morning. Smith and I are actually going there to check our results so...'

"I am headed to the department right now." Eric said abruptly. "Just wait for me for two more minutes. I'll be there."

Eric cut the call and concentrated on his driving. He was already in campus and was on his way to the department building to check his results. He was really excited because physics was one of his favorite courses.

Eric was driving a beautiful blood red Lamborghinis Urus, a really beautiful and classy car that his mother had bought from him when he got admission into the university. He had been really happy because she had promised him a car but he hadn't expected it to be that car.

Anyway, Eric made a turn and he arrived at the department car park. He quickly parked his car, grabbed his backpack and rushed out, locking the doors. He was dressed sexily in a brand wine red tight t-shirt and a tight black designer's skinny jean that showed his sexy body and white snickers on his feet. His hair was tied in a sexy ponytail, revealing his gorgeous face. As soon as he stepped out of the car, most of the people were already eyeing him, admiring his sense of style and fashion.

"That was quick!" Smith commented as soon as he saw Eric.

"I told you I was already in school."

He pecked both of them and they all started going inside the building, talking and laughing. Eric was always so happy when he was with his friends. They reached the second floor where they found some of their course mates checking their own results. As soon as Eric's eyes landed on that piece of paper where all the names were, his heart began racing. He had been excited at first but now remembering how that paper had been and seeing the results of other people, he was definitely nervous.

Most of the results he saw were Cs and they didn't impress him at all. Physics was a course which their professor stuck together with your name instead of student number so he was bound to be really nervous. A few that he saw had failed and some of them were even crying. He checked and checked but couldn't find a name. It was impossible that he had failed, right?

"Yippee!" Smith jumped like a kid, covering his mouth. "Oh my God, yes! I made it!"

"Really?" Riya gasped, moving to him. "Where is it? Show me!"

Smith pointed to his name and he had done really well. He had a B+ and it was impressive, the first B+ that both Eric and Riya had seen. He was probably the best.

"Wow, Smith!" Eric chuckled happily, smiling brightly at him. "That's really impressive. Congratulations, you really deserve that."

"Thank you!" Smith smiled back. "I don't even know how I got that but I am pretty sure you've done even better than that."

"I doubt!" Eric shook his head. "I haven't seen my name. Will you help me?"

"Sure, buddy!"

And while Smith was busy helping Eric finding his name, there was another loud scream. It was from Riya. She was very happy because she had managed to get a B, another impressive result. Eric was genuinely happy with her but he was getting really scared as he checked and couldn't find his name. They checked the entire results' script but couldn't find a thing. They checked almost three times. But there was nothing there. Even the list of those that had failed, he wasn't there. Now he was really scared.

"It's impossible!" He gasped, running his fingers through his hair. "I can't find my name anywhere. How is that possible?"

"I don't know." Riya held his hand, a frown appearing on his face. "I can't even begin to imagine what had happened to your results. I am sure you didn't fail because you're very good at Physics. You helped Smith and I study, remember. In fact, your results are supposed to be better than ours."

"Riya is right!" Smith nodded. "There's something wrong somewhere and I think you need to follow it up as soon as possible. You should go and see Professor Dunphy. Maybe he has an explanation for this."

Eric took a deep breath and nodded softly. "I will go and do that right now. Can you wait here?"

Both of them nodded and Eric gave a sheepish smile before he quickly went to the elevator all the way to the 11th floor. The elevator opened and he came out and it didn't take long before he found himself right at the door of Professor Dunphy.

Taking a gloomy sigh, he knocked on the door and heard a deep manly voice telling him to go inside.

He opened the door and as soon as he was in, he felt a really cool breeze hit his face. He closed the door behind him and started walking slowly to the beautifully decorated table of the man who seemed busy on his laptop. It was a really beautiful, big office with a small living room on the far right and two doors which he had no idea led to.

Professor Dunphy was one of the best lecturers that Eric had ever encountered at the university. The man really knew what he was doing. Though he was a man in his early 60s, he didn't look a day over 40. He had short dark hair with gray highlights which made him look really handsome. The man was dressed in a pure white shirt that was tucked in a pitch black trouser.

As Eric was slowly walking towards his table, the man raised his face and he gave him the brightest smile ever.

"Oh, Mr. Sandoval, please, take a seat." He gestured. "How are you doing?

Eric nodded and sat down, feeling a little nervous. "I am alright sir, although, I..."

"I knew you would be here." Dunphy spoke, closing his laptop. He leaned on his chin, still smiling at the beautiful boy. "I have been waiting for you." He picked up a folded paper on the table and handed it over to Eric. "Here you go."

Eric felt his heart in his throat as soon as he received that paper. He looked at the professor before he slowly opened the paper. What he got was the greatest shock of his life. Tears instantly formed in his eyes and he began breathing heavily while his heart started pounding harshly in his chest.

What he had gotten wasn't just any paper. It was his script. When he saw the mark that was there, a tear rolled down his cheek which he quickly rubbed.

"A 98," He gasped.

Happiness streaked through him like a comet and contentment filled his heart. He couldn't think of a time he'd ever been happier. It was so intense that it scared him. He started going through his paper and he wanted to shout for joy.

"Those are the most impressive results I have ever seen in my entire life." Dunphy said with a whole lot of joy. "My punches were pretty rough but you even punched harder. You didn't get any answers wrong but of course, I don't give a 100% in my course. It makes me jealous."

Eric raised his head and just smiled, glancing at the man before going back to his script.

"Thank you so much, sir. I... I was really scared when I saw that my name wasn't on the list but...."

Before he could even finish his sentence, Dunphy asked him a question that left him speechless.

"Eric, are you having problems with anyone?"

Eric was shocked and at first he froze. He wondered why the professor would ask him such a question.

"No, sir!" He shook his head. "None that I know of. Maybe some of the students..."

"Not those!" The professor got up from his chair and started walking towards him slowly. "I am talking about someone you shouldn't be messing with, someone powerful."

Eric was getting more confused. "I don't understand, sir!"

"Mr. Sandoval, you're a very intelligent boy and what's really impressive about you is that you're the youngest in my class." He added. "I have heard from other lecturers that you impress them with your results. You're loved by almost every one of us if I am not mistaken. You're rich, beautiful and classy. And what I like about you is that you don't spend your time on deciding what designer clothes you'll wear the next day or what makeup you'll use."

"Thank you!" He was getting really nervous because he had no idea where all that was going.

"With that said, Eric...." He paused and sighed gloomily, sitting on the table closer to Eric. He was staring right into his eyes and he wasn't smiling anymore. "...it would hurt me really bad to see you fail. You know that Physics is one of the most important courses you have this year. If you fail this course or any course you have this year, you're gonna have to repeat the whole year and worse, expelled."

Eric's heart pounded violently and he felt his blood go cold. "But sir, I am not planning on failing any course. I always do my best."

The professor laughed, patting on his shoulder. "I know you do. And that's why I am telling you to be careful. You don't wanna mess with some people."

"But sir, I don't think I have messed with anyone. I've been minding my own business."

The professor cleared his throat. "Then why does she want you to fail?" He muttered.

He might have spoken in a low tone but Travis heard him loud and clear. He was hit with sudden dread and his fingers found themselves placed on his chest. He was staring at the professor without blinking and he was frozen. His eyes got wider.

"What?" He gasped in a soft, shaky voice.

But the professor chuckled softly. "I shouldn't be telling you this, Eric but I have no choice. I am a professor and I like intelligent students like you. You're the future of this country and probably this university.

You're far much younger than my last born son and I can't... no matter how much someone pays me afford to make a student like you or any other student fail on purpose although I have the power to. I wouldn't want any of my kids to experience such and you're just like my kid."

Eric was dumbstruck. Tears were welling up in his eyes. He couldn't even speak.

"That's the reason why I am telling you to be careful." He added. "I might not be the only lecturer she might have tried to bribe. And we're very different, dear. Some of them might have accepted."

Eric clenched his fist. "Is it Giada?" He asked, almost sounding like a gasp.

The professor sighed gloomily. He was silent for a number of seconds and that only confirmed Eric's suspicions. It was that woman, the woman that made his blood boil. A tear went down his cheek and he took a deep breath.

"I don't want to mention the person but be very careful." He added before he got off the table and went back to his chair. "That will be all, Mr. Sandoval and congratulations. Continue like this and you might just be the best student in industrial design this school has ever seen."

Eric nodded and slowly got up, acting like he'd just seen a ghost. He got out of the office and went back to elevator. While it took him down, all that was in his mind was what the professor had told him. It was preying on him and honestly, it scared. He had tears in his eyes and as soon as the elevator opened and that air hit his face, he felt like he'd been possessed. He started walking furiously, clenching on the script.

"Eric, what did he say?" Riya asked.

But Eric was still going.

"Eric!" Smith called, rushing towards him. "Where are you going?"

Eric turned and stared at him with a stern face. "You can go ahead for class. I will join you later. I just have to somewhere. This has gone too far."

"Eric!" Riya called. "Eric!"

But Eric was too far gone. He left his friends there and they were scared. They knew how Eric was and they knew he was probably gonna cause trouble.

***

"You can't go inside, sir!" The beautiful blonde secretary said, trying to grip Eric's arm. "Please, wait, sir!"

But Eric shrugged her off and continued going inside. He was really mad.

And when he saw Giada there, seated comfortably on the chair, holding a meeting, he got so upset that his eyes turned red instantly. "Excuse me, you, I need to talk to you."

Giada glanced behind and when she saw Eric there, she got really mad. "This meeting is adjourned." She said rudely. "Everybody get the hell out!"

Everyone including the secretary got out, closing the door behind them. Giada got her sexy self off that chair and slowly turned, giving a stern face. She couldn't believe he had the nerves to show himself at her office.

Giada was killing it in a sexy black suit, a tight pale black jacket that was unbuttoned and a white tank inside which showed off her gorgeous cleavage and a tight black skirt that reached her knees. She had silver high heels on her feet and her makeup was on point with her hair curled perfectly. She was looking beautiful with expensive jewelry on her.

"How dare you!" She barked. "Who do you think you are to badge into my office and most especially my meeting unannounced?"

"Well I am sorry for badging in like this. I really didn't plan on it. I just came to ask why the hell you won't leave me and my mother alone. Why don't you leave me alone?"

Giada chuckled bitterly. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Giada." He said in a disrespectful tone. "I know you know exactly what I am talking about since you've got nothing to do rather than poke your nose into my family's business. Is it that you don't have anything better to do?"

"Don't insult me, young man!" Giada warned, angrily pointing at him. "Don't forget the ground you're stepping on. This is my territory and I can hurt you. Do you understand?"

"I would love to see you try." He chuckled bitterly. "And I just came to tell you that I got your message very clearly but not everyone is as selfish and evil like you. Do you think by trying to bribe Professor Dunphy, you'd destroy my life just like that? No! I got your message very clearly but you've failed. Leave me alone, Giada. I am warning you. Leave me alone, you old hag."

Giada felt a shiver go down her spine. Shit! She hadn't expected for him to find out. Damn that professor, she thought as her anger rose to the sky.

"As far as I know I haven't done anything to you to deserve this." He gasped. "And please, if you've got a problem with me leave my education out of it."

"Now I know that you're even more insane than that bitch!" Giada groaned. "I don't have time for the likes of you."

She started cat walking to her table, walking like a professional model on the run way.

"Please leave before I do something to you."

"I am not leaving!" Eric said abruptly, following her behind. "And just what do you think, that by pulling this stunt you're gonna cripple my mother. And that she'll die due to heartache. Well, you're very wrong because you're not going to succeed. You might be far richer than us and anyone you're trying to bribe but it won't work."

"Leave!"

"I am not going anywhere until my work here is done. Do you understand, you..."

But Eric didn't even finish his sentence. What he felt was a really hot slap across his cheek that made him take a step backwards. He held his cheek angrily, raising his face to stare at the woman who was breathing like she was in labor. She was mad.

"I won't have you talk to me like that, you bastard." She snapped, pointing angrily at him. "I can be very dangerous sometimes so if I were you, I'd be running away from here."

Eric removed his hand, chuckling bitterly. He started getting closer to the woman and just like a flash, he raised his hand and started directing it at the shocked looking woman. But...

"Eric!" An angry voice spoke from behind, making him stop in his tracks.

He dropped his hand furiously and took a glance behind. He saw an angry looking man rushing towards him and he didn't even know when a tear started rolling down his cheek. He was in so much pain.

The man was dressed beautifully in a gray tight designer's suit with a white shirt and red necktie inside. He had pretty expensive white shoes on his feet and he was quite handsome if not for the fact that Eric was really mad at him.

He had caramel brown hair that was shaggy but extremely stylish. He was a man in his late 40s and really handsome. Brice Sandoval was a man known in the business world as a really tough business tycoon, really rich. He had about four huge companies where he was president and his wife was vice president. They were known as a power couple. And he was Eric's dad, more like a pain in the ass.

"What do you think you're doing Eric?" He yelled, rushing to his wife whom he held. "How dare you! What are you even doing here? Didn't I make it clear to you that I don't want you to step foot at any of my companies or my house? Were you just about to slap my wife? Aren't you satisfied by the grief that you've already given my family?"

Eric had never felt so much pain in his life. This man was supposed to be his father and he was supposed to ask what the hell was going on instead of taking sides.

"What about the grief your wife has been giving to my family?" He yelled, feeling more tears running down his face. He quickly rubbed them.

"What?" Brice frowned. "What are you talking about? Why are you always trying to taint my wife's name? What has she done this time?"

"She's making trouble for my family. She came to my school and bribed my lecturers just so that she could have me fail all my courses and expelled."

"What on earth are you saying? And why would I do that, huh?"

"Well, that's why I came here because I want to know the reason."

"How dare you!" Giada snapped, pointing angrily at him. "Who do you think you are and what do you have for me wanting to destroy? How dare you come to my office and accuse me of doing such a stupid thing. Let me remind you that my world does not revolve around you and your stupid mother. I have my own family to care for."

"Really?" He chuckled bitterly. "Only a lowly woman like you can do such a thing because..."

"Eric!" Brice snapped. He was really mad. "How dare you talk to my wife like that? Who do you think you are, huh? How dare you step here and accuse her of your lies? You should be thanking this woman for..."

"What?" He gasped, looking at his father.

Eric was deeply hurt. The wound in his heart had just enlarged and it hurt like hell. He looked at his father, shaking his head in pain. "What would I gain from missing important classes and coming here to make trouble? Aren't you supposed to be my father? Shouldn't you be concerned about my wellbeing and my future here?"

Brice dropped his eyes furiously to the floor because he didn't wanna stare into his son's eyes. Somehow what his son had told him got to him.

Giada laughed, clapping while she went near him. "And now we're playing the victim game and the emotional blackmail game." She laughed. "Just look at him. All this is just some drama so that he could get some money from you. I can see it on his little broke face. Tell me, how much do you want? Ten million? Twenty million? A billion?" She barked.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers