Game of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Truthful?" Eric chuckled bitterly, shaking his head. "Can you hear yourself right now? You're saying all this about a guy you barely know."

"I know that I don't know him... that well. But I saw through him." Riya said calmly. "Unlike all those guys that approach you, Sergio doesn't boast about being rich although he's like one of the richest guys in school. He doesn't look rude although he has every reason to. And despite how rude you spoke to him, he's still willing to pursue you. He likes you."

"He likes me? No, he doesn't." Eric yelled. "We both know what that guy wants from me. When he eventually has it, he'll go away. That's what all those idiots are always looking for. But I am not that stupid to believe him. I am not gonna fall for his lies or anyone's lies ever again. You don't know these guys. They can pretend just to get what they want."

Riya sighed, rubbing her face. "You judge him too harshly, Eric. Just because your past relationship ended up terribly and the man you loved betrayed you after you gave him everything... doesn't mean that every man is like that. It's been two years." She gestured. "Two freaking years since that son of a bitch left. Surely, your wounds should heal by now, right. Give love a chance. Give Sergio a chance."

Eric had tears in his eyes. "No!" He said softly. "I will not open my heart to any man again. Bastards! That's what they all are. They can never be trusted."

Riya took his hands and smiled. "You're very beautiful, Eric! And I am proud of how strong you are despite what you go through. You're like a brother to me and I love you so much. I know one of the reasons why it's so difficult to trust is because of what you've seen your parents go through."

Eric had tears in his eyes. "I love you too, Riya. I love you so much. But you've got to understand me on this." He sighed. "I can't. I just can't."

"I know you'll get through this. I am right here with you." She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, my good brother."

"Goodnight!" Eric muttered.

Riya waved at him and she left.

Eric sighed, running his fingers through his hair. He had no idea why he was feeling so stressed and restless. He slowly walked to the balcony, enjoying the cool air that blew on him. The moon was bright that night and everywhere was quiet except for the noise from the cars that passed in the nearby road.

'If I had to choose a life, I wouldn't choose this life that I live.' He thought as he rubbed on his arms, trying to make himself warm. 'I would choose a life without all these troubles, pains and sufferings. I may be considered a rich kid, someone who has it all... but no one knows the amount of sorrow I go through.'

Eric just remained standing there, watching the night sky. It was really so beautiful and it made him smile.

***

"Whoa! Look who just arrived." Steve said as soon as he spotted Sergio coming inside with a small bag. "We missed you. Where did you go the entire day?"

"Shopping!" Sergio chuckled happily, carefully putting the bag on the floor. "I had a whole lot of fun today."

"Fun?" Henry chuckled teasingly as he came in the living room with a cup of coffee. "How's it going with Eric? Did you get any luck with him yet? It's been three days already and you haven't said anything. Are you afraid of him?" He laughed.

"On the contrary, I am getting closer to him." Sergio said with a satisfying smile. "It won't be long before he eventually gives in to me?"

"In your dreams, dude!" Henry laughed. "I bet he brushed you off before you could even get closer."

"Is that what you think?" Sergio shook his head. "I think I am far luckier than you when it comes to relationships. I might not have him now but... but I can assure you right now that I got closer than you ever did and I didn't even get slapped. In fact, I was just with him almost the entire afternoon and I have never had as much fun as I did today."

"What?" Steve gasped, his eyes widening. "That's a lie, dude? There's no possible way you could be this close already."

"I have my ways." Sergio sat on the couch like a boss as images of what had happened in the dressing room started forming slowly.

"He's lying!" Henry chuckled. "Can't you see through him?"

Sergio laughed. "Oh come on, dude! You're allowed to think whatever you want. Unlike you, I don't give up so easily. In fact, now I am even more determined to pursue him that he partially saw me naked."

"What?" Both guys gasped.

"Yep! We shared the dressing room, literally."

"What?" Henry lost the smile on his face. "That's impossible!"

"To you, yeah! But when you've been in the game for too long, you know all the strategies to make the grand prize come to you."

"Serious, dude!" Steve sat closer to Sergio, resting his hands on his thigh. "Tell me what had happened. I am dying of..."

"A gentleman never kisses and tell." He chuckled, getting off the couch. "I have had a really long and fun day. Let me go and freshen up and maybe, I might just be in a good mood to tell you all about it."

He left the living room laughing, ignoring the calls from his two best friends. He enjoyed teasing them and he knew very well just how much they wanted to hear what had happened.

*

"Hey, baby..." Sergio said happily. "...how are you doing day?"

'I am just hanging, there.' Trev sighed on the other end.

Sergio didn't need to be a genius to know just how sad he was. He could already feel it. "My love, you're sad again. I have already told you that everything is gonna be just fine. You're only remaining with a year to finish your course and after that, we're gonna be together forever. Our wedding will be the grandest wedding of the century."

Trev chuckled on the other end of the line. 'You've got no idea how many hours I spend just daydreaming about that. Mr. Trevor Alvarado. I just can't wait to be called that. I... I know it will happen soon but I feel sad because every day that passes... my lips get drier from missing your kisses. I feel like my body is in flames and it needs your touch. I want to feel you inside me once again.' Then he chuckled happily, sniveling. 'Do you remember the first time we kissed?'

Sergio took a deep breath, biting his lips. "Of course, how can I forget one of the best moments of my life? I remember the two of us coming from a date and then... I kissed you. My body was on fire that day. I kept on thinking about you the entire night. I was horny the entire night!"

'And what about the first time we made love? Do you remember that?'

"Every day of my life." Sergio added. "I always think about it when I am missing you. That was the moment I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much."

'Oh...' Trev moaned on the other end, taking a deep sigh. '...I love you more, baby and I can't wait for this semester to come to an end so that I can come and kiss those sweet lips of yours. And guess what my love?'

"What?"

'A shooting star just passed and I have made a wish.'

"What did you wish for?"

'That every day, it will just be like this, us getting closer and missing each other whether we're apart or closer. That our lives be tied together even when we're reborn. If there's a life after this, I just wanna have you as my baby.'

"The feeling is mutual, my love. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. You're the best for me!"

Trev was quiet on the other end. Sergio knew the man was smiling.

"I wish I could see that smile on your face. I wish I could see what you're wearing today and how sexy you're looking."

'I will send you a picture after this.' He giggled. 'And then later tonight, we might video chat. By the way, how's mother?'

Trev always referred to Sergio's mother like that since they were close. Both their parents knew about their relationship and were also happy about it. They were even happier that the two had decided to get hitched.

"She's very fine and she was sending her regards."

'I will call her after this call.' Trev said. 'I love you so much, baby.'

"Love you too."

As soon as the call cut, Sergio received a picture as promised. As soon as he set his eyes on that face, he couldn't help but smile. He was filled with joy that swept him off his feet. His boyfriend was looking really sexy with his tongue stuck out and that skin glowing like diamonds. Shit! If only he could put his tongue on that body, he would lick it like there was no tomorrow.

As he was staring at that picture, wild thoughts started appearing in his mind and he felt his cock respond. Hmm, he always got horny whenever he saw his boyfriend's picture or any part of him. He couldn't wait to kiss those juicy lips and make sweet love to him.

"Always my baby."

He placed a kiss on the picture, taking in a deep breath. He held the phone closer to his chest and fell onto the bed. He lay there just thinking about his boyfriend. But then his mind diverted to thinking about Eric and what his next plans were. He couldn't believe he was having fun with what was going on.

***

"Of course, mommy, my lectures are all done today." He said as he got out of the elevator.

'Would you like to have lunch with me?' She asked softly on the other end. 'I miss you so much, my baby.'

"Err.... Mommy, I...."

'I'll come and pick you up since I am near the school anyway.' She said happily. 'You'll find me at the car park.'

"Alright, mommy!"

Eric got really excited when he heard that he was gonna see his mother shortly after he had been with her. He had missed her so much. He was really so excited and he started rushing towards the exit. But before he even reached there, he got another surprise.

Sergio just got out of nowhere and came in front of him. He was holding a big bouquet of flowers, smiling at him as usual. He was dressed beautifully in a pink design's shirt that was tucked in a black skinny jean with pretty white snickers on his feet and a black blazer. He was looking really handsome.

"What are you doing here?" Eric asked, taking a few steps backwards.

Sergio chuckled nervously. "I haven't seen you whole day, beautiful!" He said as he got closer. He loved the expression on the boy's face. "I thought I'd bring you something beautiful."

"How did you find me?" Eric gasped. "What do you want from me? Don't you know when to give up?"

"I want you!" Sergio said softly, getting even closer. "I won't give up because in you, I see my soulmate, baby. All I am asking for is a chance to be with you."

"I don't want to be with you." Eric said harshly. "Leave me alone!"

He started going away but Sergio quickly turned him, wrapping an arm around his waist. Eric was in shock. He started going behind but the guy followed him. Oh, how he had wished he could continue but he soon reached the wall and the guy's hand was still tightly wrapped around his waist. He was really nervous and the students that were there kept on staring at them.

"Please, you're creating a scene!" Eric said. His heart was racing so much.

"I don't care." Sergio said as he got closer to the boy's face. He was getting really nervous and the hot breaths hitting his face were driving him insane. "All I need is you."

"Stop it!" Eric muttered. "Please!"

He quickly pushed the guy and just stared at him, shaking his head. "Don't you know when to give up? What do I have to do to prove to you that I am not interested in you or what you're offering me?"

"Go on a date with me!" Sergio said softly, getting closer again. But Eric moved away from him and turned his back to him. "Just one date."

"I don't wanna go on a date with you or anybody." He said harshly, turning to face the guy. He was suddenly getting mad. "And if you'll excuse me, I have a very important person waiting for me."

He started going away but he felt Sergio's hand on his arm.

"Eric, please..."

He wanted to say something but then suddenly, he saw the person that he thought was gonna be his savior that day, Diego. He was busy typing on his phone and he was looking smart and handsome. The guy had probably come to check up on him or something.

Eric quickly withdrew his arm and rushed to Diego. As soon as he reached him, he wrapped both arm around him lovingly, burying his head on his neck sweetly.

Diego felt his heart pound in his chest and he almost dropped his phone. His heart just went wild when he realized what was going on. It was Eric, the boy that he had been trying to woo for a long time but didn't have the courage to. He felt hot all over and he could already feel his hormones taking over.

"I missed you so much." Eric moaned, closing his eyes. "You've got no idea how I have been thinking about you whole day."

Diego felt like he was dreaming. It was all true. He slowly wrapped his arms around the boy, holding him tightly.

"I missed you too." He said softly, rubbing on his back.

Eric broke from the hug and he even did something really crazy. He leaned up and kissed Diego's cheek lovingly. "You look so handsome today." He said, blushing at the man.

Sergio tore his eyes away from them, clenching his fists. He wasn't really interested in Eric but he felt challenged by what he saw and somehow, he got a bit hurt. He had never felt the way he did at that moment.

"Wow, you look really beautiful." Diego said, caressing Eric's cheek. "I feel so lucky today and..."

"I am the lucky one." Eric teased, holding on tightly to Diego's arm. And he wasn't lying. He felt really lucky. "Shall we?"

"Of course," Diego said softly.

With a final glance at the guy who looked like he'd been hit by a storm, Eric left with Diego arm in arm, talking like long lost lovers. He was even laughing just so that he could throw Sergio off his case. He didn't want a man that was as persistent as Sergio. He knew the guy was trouble.

"Anyway, it's good that I've found you." Diego said happily as soon as they got out of the building and far away from Sergio. "I came here to ask you if you can join me for..."

"I am sorry." Eric said with a stern face, moving his arm away. "I have got plans. I am having lunch with my mother."

"But I thought... you wanted to go with me."

"I am sorry for making you feel that way." Eric apologized. "But maybe next time."

Without even another word, Eric turned and hurried out of there. He didn't want Sergio coming there and finding out what was really going on.

"What's going on?" Diego said angrily, furiously kicking a can that was on the ground. "Why the fuck is it so difficult to get close to you? But let me promise you this, Eric. You'll soon be mine. I shall have you whether you want it or not. That is a promise. I shall tell you exactly how I feel about you."

***

"Mommy!" Eric hollered.

She was standing near her beautiful blue Peugeot 3008 car that her firm had bought for her, busy staring at her watch.

"My baby!" Laurel gasped, opening her arms widely.

Eric rushed into her wide opened arms, enjoying her embrace when she hugged him tightly and kissed his head. He never got tired of that because he was her only baby.

Laurel Castillo was a really beautiful woman in her late 30s. She had beautiful pure blonde hair that she tied in a high fashion ponytail, making her look beautiful. She was wearing a white shirt that was tucked in a beautiful black skirt with a black coat. She had beautiful high heels on her shoes and god, she smelt so nice.

"I missed you, my darling."

"Mom, we were just together the other day." He groaned.

"But that doesn't stop me from missing, my baby." Laurel said, playfully pinching his cheeks. "Shall we?"

He nodded. The two of them got in the car and drove off. It was always fun and really enjoyable to drive with Laurel although sometimes, Eric felt like she was hiding something from him whenever she was quiet. But he didn't ask because he knew all the troubles that she was going through.

They had only driven for about 10 minutes before Laurel's phone rang and she had bad news. They wanted her at the firm for a really important case that they wanted her to handle since she was their best attorney there and no wonder she got paid wonderfully.

"Oh, baby..." Laurel groaned sadly, shaking her head. "...I am truly sorry for that. Looks like we're gonna have to reschedule. I need to go back to work ASAP. I have to take you back to campus quickly and..."

"No! Just stop here. I'll catch a cab."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah!"

Laurel got off the road and parked the car. She kissed her son goodbye and he started getting out of the car but...

"Your father called the other day." Laurel said softly.

Eric froze when he heard that and his heart instantly began racing. He quickly looked at his mother and she was no longer smiling.

"Eric, he was really mad." She added. "You went to cause trouble at his company."

"What?" Eric gasped. "Is that what he told you, really?" He chuckled bitterly. "But anyway, what can I expect from him? It's not like he's ever really cared for me anyway."

Eric's pain instantly came back and he felt like someone was pulling on his heart. His fists clenched, pulling on his shirt. He was getting really mad.

"Eric, baby...." Laurel sighed gloomily. "...I know that you're going through a tough time, both of us. But I don't know you to be that kind of person. You're a very good boy and you're not a trouble maker. Sure, he's complained a few..."

"A few times?" He chuckled bitterly. "He's always complaining about me, how I am a bad son and how I always cause trouble for him. He doesn't even consider my feelings." His voice was rising. "He doesn't even care about what I am going through or my happiness. All he cares about is that... that bitch he calls his wife and their loving..." He gestured with his thumbs. "...perfect son.

I am the cursed son but you know what.... I don't care because I don't consider him my father anyway. I just wish I had died before I was born because maybe, I wouldn't have been experiencing this pain."

Laurel was hurt by his words. She remained quiet, gripping on the driving wheel. "Honey, I am truly sorry. I know that it's painful but no situation is permanent." She held his hand, caressing it. "You should always remember that I love you so much. We'll talk about this later."

Eric nodded. "Yeah, whatever, mom!"

He opened the door and got out of there. Laurel waved at him and she drove off. Eric remained standing there, watching as his mother's car disappeared.

'I wish I could tell you everything, mommy. But I can't do that. I can't watch you in pain.'

He rubbed his tear and started walking slowly. He had only taken about three steps when suddenly, thunder rolled and the wind started getting chilly. Eric looked at the sky and that was when he noticed that it was getting dark. How could he have missed that?

He started looking for a taxi, anything to escape from the rains that were about to start. But unfortunately for him, he didn't seen any. In fact, the only cars that he saw were just official cars. He waited for almost five minutes but there was no taxi and the ones that were passing were either occupied or going in a different direction.

The weather was changing at a fast pace and he couldn't wait anymore. He started rushing to the campus but unfortunately for him, the rains started and they were a bit heavy. Shit! He started rushing as fast as he could but nothing was helping him. In just a few seconds, he was already dripping wet and he was still far away from the campus.

"What am I going to do now?"

He tried to look for anywhere where he could get shelter but couldn't see anything. He was definitely screwed. But anyway, he had no choice but to walk. He should have just agreed when Laurel had suggested taking him back to school. Anyway, those were the consequences of being stubborn.

Eric stopped and started thinking of what to do. He was still in deep thought when he realized that he couldn't feel the rain on him anymore. It was still raining but he could feel it. He looked up and realized that there was umbrella on him. He quickly turned and just stared into Sergio's face.