Game of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric's face was again wet with tears. He had expected his father to say something but he just remained there standing like a statue.

"You can keep your money because I don't need it." He said harshly. "Truly, you two deserve each other because you're both very despicable and disgusting. I should have known that the man I have always considered my father is nothing but a coward. And as for you Giada, one day you'll pay for this."

"Get out!" Brice said with his fists clenched. "Get the fuck out of here right now. You've got no right to talk to us like that. Get out!" He gestured, pointing towards the door. "I will send you money but get out of here and don't come back."

Eric's heart broke to pieces and he literally started bleeding. He had had previous encounters with his father but none was as bad as that. It totally shattered his heart and he could already feel the door for his father in his heart totally shutting down. He hated him so much.

"Get the fuck out!"

He covered his mouth as more tears decorated his face and ran away from there. Brice looked at his son and he felt terrible. Maybe he shouldn't have talked to him like that.

"Giada, tell me the truth." He muttered, looking at his wife. "Did you do it?"

Giada gasped in shock, her fingers touch her chest. "Moi? Honey, you know me very well. Why would I mess with a child's education? I am not that type of person. Wait..." She paused and chuckled bitterly. "...don't tell me you believe that liar over your own wife."

"No!" Brice took her hand and pulled her closer. "I am sorry, honey. Of course, I don't believe him."

Giada smiled and pulled her husband closer, resting her head on his chest. "I know you don't because you love and our son. I love you so much, my love."

"I love you too." Brice said as his arms wrapped tightly around her.

But as she enjoyed his warm embrace, an evil grin appeared on her beautiful face. She had escaped that as always and she wasn't gonna stop until his life was completely ruined.

Meanwhile, Eric rubbed his tears when he reached the elevator and started going to the ground floor. But the pain was still too much. Whatever his father and his stupid wife had done there had hurt him terribly.

'I may be nothing to you, a nobody....' He thought, clenching his fist. '...someone that you think you can step on, someone that you can dismiss and not care about. But a time is coming when you can no longer do those things to me. I will prove it to you that you were wrong about me. I will become more than you thought I would be. I will make you regret everything that you've done to me. You'll pay for all the pain.'

He suppressed his tears and just closed his eyes. He needed to get out of that place because it was getting to him already and if he stayed another second, he was afraid he was gonna suffocate there.

***

Eric was seated in the library quietly, busy with his work. He was really sad and his mood wasn't right. Everything that had happened to him in the morning had taken a really big toll on him. When he had eventually come back to the campus, he had missed all his lectures because he knew he wasn't gonna do anything productive.

So he did what he always did whenever his mood wasn't right, sketch! He had a sketch pad where he did all his designs and they were pretty good. He had sold a couple of them to some companies at a brilliant price and they helped him and his mother. The car that he had, she had used part of his money to buy it in addition to hers. He was really good at sketching and most of the shoes that he wore, he had sold the designs and got samples from them.

Eric just couldn't wait to finish school, start working and then save enough to start his own shoe company. Then no one was gonna treat him like trash and call him names.

Anyway, Eric was so engrossed in his work that he didn't even see the handsome young hunk that approached him and stood on the other side of the table.

"Hi!"

Eric heard a sweet manly voice and he slowly raised his head to stare into really beautiful gray eyes and a gorgeous smile. The man was truly handsome but he didn't care. He was dressed in a beautiful black shirt which was buttoned halfway and a white designer's skinny jean.

"Do you mind if I seat here with you?" The man asked.

Eric took a sigh. "Please, I wanna be alone right now."

The man chuckled, taking a seat. "Can I be alone with you?"

To say he was shocked would be an understatement. He wasn't in his right frame of mind.

"What?" He gasped. "Look..."

"Sergio!" He extended his hand. "My name is Sergio and I am just wondering why a beautiful angel like you is sitting alone. You seem like you could use some company."

Eric chuckled bitterly. "Look, Sergio or whatever your name is, I am not interested in your company right now or in future. If I wanted to be in the company of someone, I would have gone out with my friends. I said I wanna be alone so please, can you respect that? Thank you very much." He said harshly before going back to his pad.

Sergio raised his hands like he was surrendering. Truly, his friends hadn't lied about the attitude of the boy. But he hadn't seen a pretty face like that in a long while. The boy was truly an angel, looked young and very fresh.

"I didn't mean to interfere, really!" Sergio chuckled. "But you see, I couldn't help it. You really are beautiful and I can't lie to you. You've really captured my heart and my soul. I feel like I should get to know you and..."

"Look, buddy.... I am not interested. Gat that?" He said, a little bit harshly. "I don't want whatever you're offering. Now beat it and try next door."

"Well, I..."

"Okay, since you've decided to play deaf..." He furiously got up, closing his sketch pad. "I will excuse myself. You can enjoy your company."

With those words, he got out of there leaving Sergio smiling and checking him out as he went. He had a nice body too, a body that he was gonna tap too.

"You can play hard to get all you want." He chuckled evilly. "But I will not give up. I am gonna have you sooner or later."

***

"She what?" Riya gasped, shaking her head angrily. "How dare that witch follow you here to play this stunt? Just who does she think she is?"

"More than a witch if you ask me." Smith chuckled bitterly, sounding extremely angry. "I mean, doesn't she have anything better to do than meddle in your life always. You're just so lucky that the professors we have at this university are more interested in passing than money. Otherwise...."

"Nothing would have happened." Riya said harshly, taking ahold of Eric's hands. "You should have taken me with you. I would have showed that woman a dose of her medicine. What nonsense? Is it a crime to be related to that monster indirectly?"

"Forget about her." Eric said softly. "It doesn't matter anyway."

They were at Eric's place and it was already evening. His mood was still foul and he didn't know what he was gonna do.

"Have you told Aunt Laurel about this?"

"What?" Eric chuckled bitterly, rising from the couch. "And tell her what? I don't want my mother to even find out that she knows that I am at this school. Mommy has been through a lot with that woman. She'll just worry about me unnecessarily.

"You're probably right." Riya muttered. "But we can't just let her get away with it. We're the dragon squad right? Anyone that messes with us will get a taste of the dragon fire."

Dragon squad was something that Riya had come up with for their group when they were in high school. It sounded cool and Eric hadn't heard that word in a long while.

"Yeah! But it's better to forget about her for now."

"And what about your father?" Smith asked. "What did he say?"

Eric chuckled bitterly, feeling the pain settling in his heart. "He didn't do anything. He almost slapped me, yelled at me and told me to get the fuck out of his company. He doesn't want to see me anywhere near his properties."

Riya had her mouth covered and Smith was feeling terrible.

"That son of a bitch!"

"Smith?" Riya groaned.

"What?" He shrugged. "Everybody here is probably thinking it."

Eric smiled sheepishly, running his fingers through his hair.

"But I don't want to talk about him or his family. I just want to forget about everything and move on. My life doesn't revolve around them."

He smiled brightly and went to sit with Riya, wrapping his arm around her. "So tell me, what's up? What do you have for me?"

"Well, I was actually thinking..." Riya chuckled. Her goal now was to make him feel better. "...why don't we go shopping and probably grab some ice cream tomorrow since we're free the whole afternoon."

"Shopping and ice cream?" Eric wondered, rubbing on his hairless chin. "I'm in. We can even go the whole afternoon if you want. You know those are two of my favorite things."

"Cool!" Smith smiled. "So what's for dinner? I am starving."

Eric raised an eyebrow. "Whoa, dude... you're gonna have to start cooking because I didn't buy any fast foods. You know I don't really like fast foods. Just go in the kitchen and grab anything you'll find there. Riya and I will try and fix dinner for the three of us."

"Yes, sir!" Smith said as he rushed out of there to the kitchen.

Eric's mood had been lifted a bit and he felt really happy. At least, despite everything that had happened, he still had his friends to make him happy. Now all he had to do was focus on his education to better his life.

***

Giada was seated in the pool area in just a bikini with a towel wrapped around her waist. Her hair was wet because she had been from swimming after a long and tiresome day at her office. She was holding a glass of cocktail and she had a brilliant smile on her face. Her house was a huge mansion that fit a queen with 32 bedrooms and three elevators. It had all the luxuries that she could ever want in life and she wasn't gonna give it up for anything in the world. She had a loving husband, a beautiful son and a luxurious wife. What else could she ever ask for?

As she was busy smiling, she heard her phone ring and she didn't waste any time to answer it.

"Hello!"

'Ma'am!' It was one of her men.

"Any news?" She answered. "Did you get successful with any of them?"

'No, ma'am!' The man spoke in a deep manly voice. 'I failed. No matter how much money I offered to them, none of them accepted it. They all said that Eric is the brightest student they've ever taught. It would be a sin to ruin his future like that.'

Giada groaned, furiously rising from the pool chair. "Damn those old crocks." She snapped. "They're making my plans unsuccessful. I can't have that boy graduate otherwise, he'll be a thorn in my flesh. What about that bitch? Has she been meeting with my husband?"

'Once in a while! But I don't think they've got anything going on between them. Their meetings are usually short and they don't meet in private places.'

"I don't care. That woman is very smart just like her son. Keep an eye on her and if you see anything suspicious, don't forget to inform me."

'Alright, ma'am.'

Giada cut the call and put the phone on the table. She couldn't believe that everything that she'd been planning against Eric and his mother had been futile. She was really scared that if it continued like that, it was gonna be bad.

'I won't let you succeed.' She vowed, clenching on her fists. 'I have come a long way and I won't stop. I will not share my husband and neither will I share the father of my child. It just can't be done. I am Giada Sandoval and I never give up on anything.'

***

7 years ago

*

Giada was rushing down the stairs, feeling really mad and irritated. Her husband was right behind and she didn't want him following her.

"Giada, please wait!" Brice pulled her arm.

Giada furiously turned and gave him a really tight slap. "How dare you, Brice? How dare you cheat on me with... with some classless woman who... who isn't even fit to be my maid? How dare you!"

"I am sorry." Brice put his hands together, getting closer to her. "I don't know what came over me, I swear. I love you."

"You love me?" Giada chuckled bitterly, a tear going down her cheek. "What fucking love are you talking about? How long has this been going on? You kept me and your son away from you and you were lying that work has been keeping you here? But you've been fucking living with a woman. You have a 10 year old bastard with her."

"It was a mistake." Brice pleaded, taking her hand but she quickly withdrew it.

"A mistake? A mistake?" She barked. "I can't believe I have been a fool. What was I lacking, Brice? What did you see in her?"

Brice was quiet which made Giada really mad. She wanted to slap his head off.

"And what are you gonna tell me next, that you love her? That you wanna be with her and that bastard son of hers?"

Brice shook his head. "Please..."

"Now you listen to me!" She warned. "Don't forget that you're where you are because of my father. You only started this business of yours because of my father, his money and his influence. You were nothing when I met you. My family trained you in the university and gave you everything that you needed. Always remember that I made and I can destroy you just like that." She snapped her finger in his face.

She could from Bruce's expression that he was scared.

"I love you so much and I cannot share you with any other woman." She yelled. "My son cannot share his father. I won't let that happen so I will give you an ultimatum."

Brice raised his face and he instantly began sweating.

"You can either choose that woman and her son, forget about me and your legitimate 13 year old son. And you can also forget about your companies, richest and influence." She said with tears in her eyes. "Or..."

"What are you saying my love?" Brice took her hands and started placing kisses all over them. "Of course, you know that I love you so much. I choose you. I'd choose you a billion times over. What Laurel and I have is nothing but a stupid..."

"Then forget about her and that bastard son of yours." She chimed in, her voice rising. "Forget about the life you live with them and return home. As a matter of fact, I will be moving here with my son. We'll run the business together and we'll rise together."

A tear went down Brice's cheek and he gasped. "I can forget about Laurel but what about my son? He's my flesh and blood too and..."

"Forget about him. I don't care." She yelled. "She can pin him on any man she wants but you're mine and I won't share you. You brought this upon yourself."

"Okay... okay..." Brice nodded. "I will agree to your terms but... all I am asking for is just to at least support my son. He needs my support."

Giada looked at her pleading husband and she sighed. "Fine!" She said angrily. "But my son will get all your love."

He nodded. "Thank you so much, my love!" He gripped her into a tight hug. "I will make it up to you. I'll be the best husband ever."

Giada held him tighter, an evil grin appearing on her face. "Of course, you will."

She knew she had won and although she had agreed to her husband proving support to his legitimate son, she was gonna take all the love away from him. She was gonna destroy his life.

***

"What are you doing here?" Laurel snapped, pointing towards the door. "Get the hell out of here."

Giada looked at the woman from head to toe and then the house she was standing in. Man, it leaked and she slightly covered her nose.

"Honestly, I don't know what my husband saw in you." She glowered. "I don't even know what category of class you are in. Just take a good look at yourself and the place you live in."

"Get out of here, Giada!" Laurel yelled. "Your husband is not here if he is the one you're looking for. He left a long time ago."

"Oh, so you even know my name." Giada laughed bitterly. "Are you not ashamed of yourself? Didn't your mother ever teach you not to play with other people's husbands? You knew he was married and yet you still continued your disgusting relationship with him."

"Get out of here!" Laurel shouted. "Please!"

"What?" She teased. "Is it too much for you to hear that you are a mistress? That's what you are, a mistress!" She yelled in her face.

"Get out!" Laurel shouted, tears flooding her face. "Please, get out of my house."

She made the mistake of pushing Giada and that made Giada really mad. She groaned angrily, gripped the woman by the neck and pinned her on the wall, literally chocking the life out of her.

"How dare you touch me with your filthy hands!" Giada barked. "Don't you ever touch me again. Just because I am talking to you like this doesn't mean I am weak, you stupid mistress."

Laurel tried to set herself free but Giada was stronger. She gripped her hair, pulling on it harder. The cries from the woman only made Giada smile like an evil queen from a fairytale.

"I am a very dangerous woman and I am capable of murder. Stay away from my husband or else, you're gonna pay with your life."

With those words, Giada threw the stupid woman to the floor furiously with a thud. Laurel gave a loud cry and she held her stomach, lying in fetal position. She was crying at the top of her voice, acting like a child.

Giada wanted to say something but she got scared when she realized that Laurel was bleeding. The white skirt that she was putting on was stained with fresh blood and the spot was getting bigger and bigger on the backside.

Giada's breaths became harsh and she began trembling. In just seconds, the blood stain had become huge and she could already see the blood on the floor. Shit! That was when she realized that Laurel was pregnant. Throwing her on the floor had caused that. She could see from the facial expression that the woman was in so much pain.

"No!" Laurel cried at the top of her voice. The fear that Giada got made her really weak. "No! My baby! Please, not my baby."

Giada knew that she had to flee. She quickly grabbed her bag and left as quickly as she could. Even as she was outside, she could hear the woman's painful cries.

***

Present day

*

Giada took a sip of her cocktail as she grinned evilly.

"I have come a long way to just give up like that." She muttered, playing with her glass. "I will never allow you to become a thorn. You and your son can go to hell for all I care."

She chuckled bitterly, biting her lip. She had just began.

***

Eric and his friends were laughing, having the time of their lives. They had already reached their destination that afternoon and they were rushing to their favorite designer shop which had the best clothes and shoes that they would ever need.

As they were headed to their favorite shop, Eric wasn't even paying attention. He was busy looking at his phone when all of a sudden, someone gripped his hand. He gasped, quickly raising his head to stare into the face of a really handsome smiling man. He was taller than him, dark eyes and a cute smile. He was really muscular too and had short dark hair.

He was dressed beautiful in an expensive black designer's shirt that was tucked in a black trouser with black shoes on his feet.

"Diego!" Eric chuckled nervously. "How are you?"

"I am more than fine now that I have seen you." Diego chuckled, giving Eric a peck on the cheek. "How have you been? I have been trying to call you but your line doesn't go through."

"Network problems!" Eric lied. "But I have fine. It's good to see you too."

"We both stay on campus but we don't see each other. How strange is that?"

"Well, you're in your third year." Eric didn't wanna sound rude. "And you're from the school of engineering. Zelda University is also very big and we have different timetables."

"You're probably right. Anyway," He cleared his throat. "I just want to invite you for dinner this Saturday."