Game of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is everything spinning?" Eric groaned.

Ken put his hand on Eric's waist, his lips getting closer to the boy's face. His heart was racing and his breaths were harsh. He started getting on top of Eric but the boy reacted and pushed him off.

"Stop it!" He said in a drunk voice.

"Alright, rest for a while. You'll be better later."

Eric was now feeling scared. He might have been drunk but he could already feel that he was in trouble. He tried to get up but couldn't.

Ken couldn't wait. He quickly pinned Eric's hands on the bed painfully and quickly got on top of him, attacking his neck which he started sucking on.

"Stay... stay away from me." Eric cried. Trying to push the guy off of him. But he was just too strong for him. "Get off me!"

"You're gonna love this." Ken moaned as he kissed all over Eric's neck. "I promise I won't hurt you. I'll be very gentle. You're gonna enjoy this."

"Stop it!" Eric cried but he couldn't do anything.

Ken released his hands and quickly started unbuckling his own belt. He needed to be done quick. But as soon as he started unbuckling, the door flung open and the next thing he felt was something gripping his neck and throwing him to the wall really hard. He hit his face hard and he had a terrible cut on his forehead and his nose broke. It hurt! Before he even fell to the floor, there was a lot of blood on his face.

"You stupid son of a bitch!" Sergio roared as he rushed to the guy with clenched fists. "How dare you touch him?"

Ken tried to get up but he received a kick in the gut and he cried at the top of his voice. Sergio gripped him by the neck, turned his head and gave him the hardest punch on the face. Before the guy could react, he gave him another.

"Sergio, stop it!" Riya said as she held his arm, taking him away from Ken. "Please, you're gonna kill him."

"Let me murder this idiot!" He barked. "How dare he touch Eric, my Eric? I will..."

"No!" Riya held him tighter. "Go to Eric! He needs you right now."

Sergio quickly looked towards Eric and saw him moving slowly. He rushed to him, holding him tightly. "Eric, I am here!" But he didn't respond.

He slowly put his arms around him and picked him up in his arms, getting him off the bed carefully. Then he started going away with Eric in his arms, bridal style. The noise had already attracted a lot of people and they were all watching.

Ken quickly got up, crying. "Who do you think you are? You're gonna pay for this."

Riya gave him a really tight slap that sent him to the floor. "You know what you are such a jerk!"

She spat on him and they took Eric out of there. That had been a close one.

***

"Careful!" Riya said as she made way for Sergio.

Sergio brought Eric inside the bathroom and before he could lay him there, Eric threw up right on Sergio's chest. But Sergio didn't mind. He laid Eric carefully on the bed and felt relieved that he had saved him from that pervert whom he was gonna kill if he saw him again.

"I am sorry for that." Riya gestured to the shirt. "You can clean yourself up. But thank you so much." Riya said with tears in her eyes. "I don't know what would have happened there if you hadn't arrived."

"Just be happy that Eric is okay. That that bastard didn't take advantage of him. What were you even doing there anyway?"

Riya sighed, looking at Eric. "I told him we shouldn't have gone there but he's very stubborn. Please, he is not that kind of guy. When he came this evening and insisted we go there, I knew something was wrong. He only does this whenever he has problems."

Sergio sighed. "I can understand. But I am glad he is okay now. Please, take very good care of him."

Riya nodded. "Thanks again." But as she was busy thanking him, she received a text and she looked at him. "Well, actually, you're gonna have to take care of him tonight."

"What?" Sergio gasped. "Why me?"

"Because I have to somewhere very important." She pleaded, putting her hands together. "Please, Sergio, you're the best person I can leave my friend with. Please!"

Sergio glanced at Eric and sighed. "Alright, fine!"

"Thanks!" Riya said happily. But... "Don't do anything to my friend." She warned.

"What?" He frowned. "You know I like Eric and the last thing I'd love to do to him is hurt him."

Riya smiled when she heard that. "Thanks!"

She kissed her friend's cheek and quickly left. As soon as she did, Sergio slowly walked to the bed where the boy was sleeping and he started staring at him. He slowly moved his shaky hand and caressed the boy's face, smiling softly.

"I don't know why trouble always follows you, Eric!" He muttered. "I am really sorry for this but... you don't deserve what's happening you. You're very stubborn but that's what makes you special, Eric. I hope that one day, you'll realize this."

He chuckled softly and then went away. He came back with some warm water and a cloth. He cleaned Eric and did what his grandmother always did to his grandfather whenever he came home drunk. He was just hoping that it was gonna work. He couldn't help admiring the boy as he did.

***

Eric groaned softly as he slowly opened his eyes. At first everything was blurred but they all slowly began becoming clear. He scanned the whole place carefully and he immediately knew that he was in his apartment. But how?

He tried to get up but the first thing he felt was a really terrible pulsing headache. He slowly moved his hand to massage his head and it felt a little better. He sat on the bed and moved his eyes around but he simply froze when he saw someone seated on a chair with his head on the bed. He was sleeping.

And that was when everything started coming back to him. He remembered drinking the juice, feeling funny and the guy whom he couldn't remember the name taking him to a room. Shit! He had tried to rape him. When Eric realized this, he got really scared and he started breathing harshly. He glanced at the small clock near his bed and realized that it was 4:30 in the morning.

He tried to get up again but he still didn't have his strength back. He saw a glass of water on a table and tried to grab it but ended hitting Sergio's shoulder. Sergio quickly awoke and saw the boy seated there. Their eyes met and he felt a little better.

"Are you feeling okay now?"

Eric moaned, rubbing on his head. "My head that's for sure."

"I think you had a little too much to drink." He quickly grabbed the glass of water. "Here! Have some water. It will make you feel better."

He started giving the water lovingly to Eric and when he was done, Eric chuckled and tears started forming in his eyes.

"Look at me!" He chuckled softly. "Here I am, hating someone but the very guy that I hate has saved me twice from getting raped. Why do you always come to my aid? Why haven't you given up although I treat you badly?"

Sergio sighed, taking Eric's hand. To his surprise, Eric didn't stop him. "That's because when you're in love with someone, you never want to see them hurt. You always want to protect them and make them happy. It doesn't matter how many times they treat you badly. What matters is the love you have for them."

Eric couldn't hold himself anymore. His face got flooded with tears. "I don't deserve this. I don't deserve your love, Sergio. You don't deserve to love someone like me! You probably have your own problems and I am just being a burden to you."

"Shhh..." Sergio whispered, slowly rubbing Eric's tears but they came rolling again. "I don't want you to cry. I am not complaining, am I? I love doing this."

Eric just cried even more. "I don't know why you're so different, Sergio. I don't know why you keep doing this. I don't even know if... I can fight you anymore. You win, Sergio!" He added.

Sergio felt a cold wind go through his body as his heart gave its greatest pound ever. "What?" His eyes widened.

"I don't know what has happened since you came into my life but I have fallen in love with you too." He chuckled through his tears. "I don't know if I have the strength to fight these feelings any longer. I love you too, Sergio!"

Sergio didn't know when tears welled up in his eyes or when he sat on the bed. "What did you say?" He gasped. "Did you..."

But the next thing he felt was Eric's lips on his. He couldn't believe it was happening. He felt like it was a dream. His eyes became wider and his heart really missed a beat. He felt a cold wind going down his spine and he felt really cold.

But it was happening. Eric was kissing him. His eyes unconsciously closed and he began responding to the kiss as his hand grasped the back of Eric's head, bringing his lips closer. The kiss to the both of them was the sweetest kiss they'd ever experienced.

Could this be the start of something new, something sweet? Or is it all for show?

Find out in the next chapter.

***

Thanks for coming to the end of the third chapter. Please, don't forget to drop your comments and rates as well guys. I love you a lot guys.

The theme songs are, "Pretend," by Tinashe, "Grand Piano," by Nicki Minaj and "This is the part of me," by Katy Perry.

Chapter 4 will drop very soon and it will be hot, I promise!

Feel the passion...