Game of Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"Trevor!" Sergio muttered as he dropped his glass to the floor.

Everyone was now up, wondering what was going on.

"The love of Sergio's life and his fiancé, Trevor Hayes!"

Eric looked at the man that was nearing them and he had no idea where tears came from but he could feel his eyes watering. He glanced at Sergio and saw how scared he was. But it wasn't true. There had to be a mistake.

Eric quickly moved to the man that was announcing. "Excuse me, there seems to be a mistake." He said, shaking his head. "Sergio is my boyfriend. I am supposed to be getting engaged to him."

Trevor walked past Eric, rushed to Sergio and wrapped his arms tightly around him. "My love. I missed you so much. I missed you like crazy." He leaned up and kissed Sergio's cheek.

But Sergio looked disorientated. His eyes were on the boy that was looking at him like he had seen a ghost.

Eric had never been as scared as he was at that time. "Sergio? Did you hear what this man said? What's going on? Is this some kind of trick to..."

"Well, there's no trick came a voice, a really familiar voice."

Eric quickly turned and found Henry coming towards him with an evil grin on his face. He was dressed in a deep blue suit, a black shirt inside and blue shoes. He was really happy even as he stared into Eric's eyes.

"Eric! What you're seeing here is actually the truth." Henry added, opening his arms as he stood near the boy. "You're the only one who doesn't realize it. Sergio, man, why don't you tell him the truth."

Eric groaned. "Shut up!" He warned as tears formed in his eyes. He quickly turned and rushed to Sergio who was with the man holding on to him tightly. "Sergio, what is this? What is everyone talking about?"

But Sergio was quiet. He couldn't move. He couldn't even speak. He was just staring at Eric. He felt a huge lump in his throat.

"Sergio!" Eric snapped, suddenly getting angry. "Explain what the fuck is going on here? What's this?"

"Why don't you tell him, Sergio, what the truth actually is?"

"You shut up!" Eric yelled as he took a quick angry look at Henry. He was so mad. "Well! Tell me now. What is this?"

Sergio felt a tear go down his cheek. He couldn't believe the pain he was in. "He's telling the truth." His voice was barely above a whisper. "Trevor is my boyfriend and I am in love with him."

Eric felt his strength leave him and a millions tears fell to his face which he quickly rubbed. "What?" He gasped. "But I..."

"Baby!" Trevor moaned as he held on tighter to his man. "Don't worry. I know about everything. Henry told me. I know that you love me so much and I understand you completely. I am not mad at you or anything."

Eric felt old wounds reopening but this time, they were getting deeper. It was like someone stabbed him in the heart.

"What's going on, Sergio?" He asked in a weak voice.

"You still don't get it?" Henry chirped as he slowly got closer to the boy. "Sergio, why don't you tell him that I am your friend? Why don't you tell him..."

"Henry, please!" Sergio muttered. "Don't do this."

"But he has to know the truth. Everyone has to know the truth." Henry said as he got closer and rested his hand on Eric's shoulder but he shrugged it off. "The truth is that, Sergio has never been in love with you. Not to even think about dating you, he wouldn't even dream of getting engaged to you. It was all a game to him, some stupid bet that we had a few weeks back. We had a bet that he would woo you, make you fall in love and then... leave you because you think so highly of yourself."

Eric closed his eyes as the most horrible pain that he had ever felt in his life struck him at that point.

"That was all this was to you, a game?" Eric said as his face got flooded with tears. "All this time you were playing with my emotions, my heart and my very soul? What did I do to you that you had to hurt me like this? So... you were actually leading me on and..."

"I am sorry." Sergio muttered. He couldn't even move. When he looked into Eric's eyes, all he saw was pain and anguish. "I didn't mean for it to get this far."

"And what about all this time, all those kisses? What about last night?" He yelled. "Was it more nonsense?"

"It was to seal the bet." Henry said with a chuckle. "That was what exactly he needed to do in order to win the bet."

Eric felt haunted by the memories of them making love the previous night. Pain sheeted through him with a terrible intensity. It felt like a sharp toothed creature eating him from the inside.

"Well!"

"I didn't know you were a virgin." Sergio said, shaking his head. "I am so sorry but..."

Sergio didn't even finish his sentence as Eric connected his cheek and the entire room went silent for at least thirty seconds. It hurt like hell and he knew it was gonna leave a mark but he deserved it. Trevor on the other hand gasped in shock and gave the boy an angry look.

"How dare you lay your hand on my boyfriend, you cursed boy!" Trevor snarled. "Why should you slap him, huh? I am warning you. It's not his fault that you only attract men that are not yours, just like your mother. Like mother, like son!"

Eric sobbed softly feeling his strength leave him completely.

"You've destroyed me, Sergio." He cried. "You've destroyed my heart and my soul, my entire life. Do you hate me that much? What did I ever do to you that you had to side with the people that want to destroy my life? You sided with my greatest enemy!" He yelled.

Sergio sobbed softly. "I am sorry..."

"Sorry!" Eric barked as he furiously rubbed his face. "Is that your excuse? Will your sorry bring me back my life, everything you've destroyed? Will your sorry bring back my virginity that you took?" He cried. "Nobody has ever hurt me this much, Sergio. Tristan might have broken my heart but you..." He paused and sobbed. "...you've completely destroyed it. For all intents and purposes, I didn't do anything to you that I deserved such a fate.

What did I ever do to you that you connived with my step brother to destroy me?" He sobbed uncontrollably.

Sergio was greatly taken by surprise. What was Eric talking about, he thought? But he was too weak to ask.

"I had rejected you several times but you kept on coming!" Eric said harshly, his mouth shaking terribly. "I just can't believe that you are the kind of man that is willing to destroy someone's life without even thinking about it twice."

Sergio shook his head while Trevor just stood there grinning like an evil person. He enjoyed seeing Eric in pain. His mother had been right? Bringing him back to the country for that particular mission had been fun. He was enjoying every bit of it.

"I can't believe this."

Eric sobbed angrily and started going away.

"Eric!"

He stopped a distance when he heard Sergio's voice. He looked at everyone in there and he could see them mocking him, making fun of his pain. It was so painful. Eric furiously rubbed his tears and rushed back to Sergio. He couldn't still believe that the man he loved had done that to him.

With an angry groan, Eric gripped Sergio's neck by surprise. Then like a flash, he locked his lips with him and started kissing him right in front of everyone. Sergio was caught by surprise. He didn't know what Eric was doing but he felt really weak and his lips started responding unconsciously. His eyes were also starting to close.

Trevor on the other hand just stood there with his fists clenched, feeling a whole lot of anger enter him. He wanted to rip Eric off his boyfriend but to his surprise, he couldn't even move. He was mad.

Just as the moment was getting intense, Eric furiously ripped from Sergio's lips, breathing harshly.

"Tell me you don't love me, Sergio!" He glowered. "Tell me you don't love me!"

But Sergio just stood there, staring at the boy without saying anything. God, he was being tortured.

Eric gripped his arm painfully. "If you really love that man, then kiss him."

Trevor grinned. "You're still doubting?"

Then he quickly pulled Sergio closer and placed his lips on him. He started kissing him, sucking on his lips like there was no tomorrow and moaning sensually. To Sergio's surprise, he couldn't feel anything from the kiss. Not the way he felt whenever he was kissing Eric. He didn't even respond to the kiss and his eyes were open.

But to Eric, all he saw was betrayal, being taken for a fool. He clenched his fists angrily as anger, rage and evil filled him all at once. He was crying. He was literally bleeding and he hurt everywhere. His head hurt too much. His body hurt too much. It seemed everything hurt too much but his chest was the worst.

Trevor broke the kiss, held Sergio's hand tighter and grinned at Eric. "Do you still want more proof that he loves me? You just have to accept the fact that all this was a game. You're nothing but a cheap slut."

Eric rubbed his tears furiously, staring at Sergio. "Congratulations, Sergio and I wish you all the best in marriage." He said with a bitter chuckle. "But I will never forget this, Sergio, I promise you. Never! I hope you're happy. You deserve each other!"

With one final look at Sergio, Eric turned but the moment he did, he found a lot of people especially men laughing and pointing at him. Some pitied him and he could see tears in their eyes. He spotted Riya at a distance from him and saw the terrible state that she was in. She was crying terribly, her eyes were swollen and she was on her knees with her hands on her mouth.

Smith too looked a mess and he was staring at Eric with tears in his eyes too. It was too painful to watch.

'The player has become the played.' Some men from the crowd shouted. 'Hail to Eric, the iron boy. The iron has been bent today. Congratulations, Sergio. You shall forever be a legend.' They were all laughing at him.

Eric covered his mouth in pain and ran away from there as fast as he could. His face was terribly wet.

Sergio felt like something had just died in him when he saw the boy leaving in pain. He quickly released his hand from Trevor's grip and started running after him.

"Sergio!" Trevor yelled. "Come back here!"

But he didn't even stop. He just kept on going.

Eric quickly reached the elevator and he started placing the buttons furiously, crying at the top of his voice. It felt like a nightmare... it couldn't be true. There was no way he could get hurt like that after giving up everything.

"Fuck!" He yelled, placing on the buttons again.

The elevator opened and he quickly rushed in. At that same time, Sergio came running but it was too late. The elevator closed and the last thing he saw was Eric's teary eyes staring at him in anger. He placed the button but the elevator didn't open.

"Fuck!" Sergio gasped, gripping his hair. "What have I done?"

He quickly turned and left for the stairs, running as fast as he could down those stairs. It took him less than a minute to reach downstairs and he rushed to the elevator just as it was opening. But to his greatest shock, there was no one there.

He cursed and started running outside but there was no sign of Eric there either. He was gone. How was this fucking possible that he'd moved that fast, he thought as he dropped to his knees and tears decorated his face. Sergio felt for the first time in his life like he'd done something that deserved death. He was really scared of what Eric was gonna do? Could this be it?

***

'It was just a game, some stupid bet that we made weeks ago?'

'He's telling the truth.'

Eric was in tears. He was walking down the lonely path not far away from school, looking like he'd been hit by a bus. His eyes were completely red and his face was wet with tears. All that kept on playing at the back of his mind was the sex he'd just had the previous night. He'd never been as hurt as he was at that time. His virginity, his pride had been taken away. They'd won. He was completely defeated.

'I love you so much!'

"No!" Eric dropped his knees and screamed. "No! You can't do this to me. No!"

'I will always love. You're my final bus stop.'

"Get out of my head!" He cried, gripping his hair. "Please!"

Eric's pain was just too much that he felt numb.

'I want four kids...'

"Get out of my head!"

Eric quickly got up and started running as fast as he could. He didn't even know where he was going. But as he was running, someone gripped his hand quickly and before he even realized it, his head was covered by a black cloth and his hands tied. He wanted to scream but he was too weak to. He was thrown in a car and it drove off.

***

Eric was thrown in a really dark room and he didn't even know what was going on. He was scared. He was in pain and his head was hurting terribly. He quickly got up, gasping in fear. His heart pounded violently and he felt really cold.

He quickly got up, looking all around but couldn't see anything. He was really, really scared because he was nyctophobic. It was one of the things that made him horrified.

"Who... who is it?" He sobbed uncontrollably. "Why did you bring me in the dark? Please, get me out of here. I am begging you." He cried. "Please!"

At that moment, the lights went on and Eric found himself standing in the middle of the room surrounded by what he would have described as the most painful thing ever. He looked around in shock but it was everywhere, all over the walls and the ceilings as well.

"W... what?" He stuttered as his mouth shook uncontrollably.

He was completely surrounded by pictures on the wall. All the pictures there were pictures of Sergio and Trevor romancing. They were in different positions and different locations kissing, holding hands, sleeping in bed and holding each other. They seemed really happy in all the pictures but it just hurt Eric and made him so weak.

"Who did this?" He sobbed as tears flowed. "Such a pathetic joke."

He was taking a few steps backwards when suddenly, he bumped into something. He quickly turned to find the greatest shocker of all, Giada standing there with an evil grin on her face, staring into his eyes. She looked gorgeously sexy in a blue designer's dress with silver high heels. Her hair was tied with a band and she was looking all evil.

"You!" He gasped.

"Hello, Eric!" Giada said with an evil chuckle. "How did you like my surprise? Wonderful, right?"

Eric's eyes widened and he started breathing like he was in labor. He felt like he was running out of air.

"You..."

"Yes, me!" Giada smiled. "Didn't you like my surprise? Don't tell me you thought I was quiet, come on?"

Eric sniveled. "Why did you do this? Why?"

Giada grinned. "For fun. What else? What happened?" She moved closer to Eric while he took steps backwards. "Don't tell me you're disappointed. Aren't you enjoying yourself because I am having so much fun, Eric?"

Eric wanted to say something but he couldn't find his voice.

"When you were at the restaurant the other day?" She said, looking into the ceiling like she was thinking of something. "You looked so tough. You insulted me and you even ruined my most important day. What happened now? Why are you quiet? Why do you look surprised? Isn't this what you wanted?"

Eric was quiet. He was just staring at Giada with eyes widened.

"I told your stupid mother to leave this city, never come back. But all of you just wanted to destroy my family." She chuckled bitterly as she moved closer, rounding him. "Now tell me, how special are you feeling right now? To imagine that the man you loved so much and thought loved you is actually my dear sweet son's fiancé and that he was just a pawn in this little game of mine? He was willing to do anything to please my son and prove that he loves him so much.

How does it feel to know that all this time you thought you were in love, he was just using you? How does it feel to lose your virginity, your pride to a man that never even loved you?"

Then she gripped his arm painfully and brought him closer. He groaned in pain, taking sharp breaths.

"Must be special, right?" She laughed, applying pressure on his arm. It was painful. "Are you feeling special? Are you?" She yelled, making him gasp in fear. "Well, I was feeling special too all those times you humiliated and insulted me. You almost ruined my family because of your stupid mouth."

Eric furiously withdrew his arm, shaking his head. "No! I have never done anything to hurt you intentionally, Giada. I have always tried my best to stay away from you. I didn't do anything to cause you trouble but you, you've always done everything in your power to destroy me and my mother.

You even went as far as this just to see me destroyed. What kind of woman are you? Remember one thing Giada, one day, you'll get what you deserve."

He quickly started rushing to the door but Giada pulled his arm furiously.

"And where do you think you're running off to?" She glowered. "You're absolutely right about one thing. I hate you and I hate your mother and I am willing to do anything just to see you suffering. But this is the truth." She gripped his jaw painfully, making him cry and dragged him to a wall nearby. "Just look at it. This man belongs to my son. This is the truth and no matter what you do, you can't change it."

Eric's jaws were on fire. He could feel her nails biting on his cheeks, hurting him. He tried to get her to release his jaw but only ended up hurting himself terribly. He could feel her nails biting deeper into his skin.

"Just look at my son, happy with his man." She pointed to a picture where they were in bed kissing while taking a selfie. "And look at them, so sweet together." She pointed to a beach picture. "And look at that, the pictures of their anniversary last year."

Eric quickly hit on Giada's hand and after so much effort, she released his jaw and it felt like it had been broken in half. He quickly rushed to the door but unfortunately for him, it was locked. It wouldn't open no matter what he did.

But then again, he felt Giada's hand on his arm and before he even realized it, he was sent flying to the floor with a thud. He hit his head terribly and he tasted his own blood before he realized that he had bit his tongue. It hurt and he tried to get up but the pain he got was unimaginable.

"Look at you..." Giada chirped as she cat walked to where he lay. "...all terrible and pitiful. Whatever you did to me in the past, I gave it back to you a 100 times."

She leaned and gripped his hair furiously. He gave a really pitiful scream that anyone that would have heard him would have cried. But not Giada. Giada was a heartless bitch and that cry of pain had only added to her pleasure. She found pleasure in seeing him in pain.

"Looking at you, seeing you in pain and tears makes me so excited." She tightened her grip.

Eric felt like Giada was pulling out his hair from his sculp. It was so painful that he couldn't even cry.

"I warned you but you did not listen." Giada pulled on his hair harder, getting him up with it. He cried, trying to beg her to let him go. But she wouldn't even listen. "I am a very dangerous woman and if you think what I have done to you is the worst thing that can ever happen to you then you're dead wrong. I am willing to kill just to keep my family intact and not even a brat like you can challenge that."

She threw him to the floor again and kicked him in the tummy. Eric groaned, holding his tummy. He was in fetal position as he cried. He couldn't even feel the pain. That's how painful it really was.

"Before you play with me again, you should think twice." She warned. "As you sow, so you reap. That is fate."

She angrily opened the door, gesturing for him to leave. "Now get the fuck out!"

Eric got up, holding his tummy. He looked at Giada angrily before he left from that place. He didn't even realize that he had blood stains on his butt area.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers