Game of Love Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly moved his hand away, taking a step away from the crying girl.

"Stop it!" He said harshly, shaking his head.

He started going back into his living room, combing his hair with his fingers. His heart was pounding violently in his chest and he felt weak.

"Please, Adrianna, stop talking about Sergio." He sighed. "You shouldn't even be here. I told you that I had a really important meeting. I don't want to talk about Sergio. He's marrying Trevor just like it should be. You shouldn't be here talking about this. You should be preparing for the wedding."

"Put yourself in my shoes." Adrianna walked to him although he had his back to her. "I know that Sergio's decision to marry Trevor is wrong. He won't be happy and they won't last. Wouldn't you do anything to ensure the happiness of your sibling, someone that you love so much?"

"I don't know if the decision he made is right or wrong and neither do I want to know." Eric was getting mad. "That's Sergio's life and I don't have any right to meddle in it."

"But..."

"I'd like to be left alone now, please!" He said harshly. "I have somewhere I have to go so please, leave."

Adrianna rubbed her tears and nodded.

"I will go, Eric! But remember that my brother loves you. He is just trapped and... and maybe I thought you loved him too. I thought you were the one to take his pain and you had forgiven him. But I was wrong, Eric. You only forgave him for formality's sake."

With those words, Adrianna turned and stormed out of there like the hounds of hell were after her. She was in tears.

The tears burst forth like water from a fountain, spilling down Eric's face. He heard his own sounds, like a distressed child, raw from the inside. It brought something out of him he didn't know he had left to give. In just seconds, he dropped to his knees and just sobbed. He didn't even know that he was crying but he couldn't stop.

***

Sergio was moving about the room restlessly, breathing like a woman in labor. He wasn't himself. It was like there was something that was haunting, killing him from the inside. Once again, his emotions turn jagged and his insides tight. He had never felt so alone, so lost... so incapable of even thinking.

He knew this was only the beginning, the beginning of the pain, the suffering and the endless line of emotions that were in store for him. Less than 24 hours, less than 24 hours was all he had before he was officially a married man. His wedding suit had arrived. Everything was ready and he knew that the next morning, he was gonna be marching to the altar to marry the boy he'd been dating since high school.

He looked like a mess, his pure white shirt unbuttoned with only a vest inside and a black jean with sandals on his feet. His hair was ruffled and God knows he had a lot in his mind. All he was thinking about was Eric.

'He's in denial. I tried talking to him but nothing worked. I can see that he still loves.' He remembered Adrianna's words after she had returned from his place. 'I know he loves you. Your love is not one sided. You need to let your feelings be known before it is too late.'

"I can't deal with this." He groaned, trying to get rid of the killer headache he was feeling. "I need to go and see him."

He stormed out of his room, banging the door like he was going crazy. In just a few seconds, he was already heading for the exit. But before he even had that chance, the two guards blocked him.

"Get out of my way right now before I do something we all won't like." He warned, pointing at them. "Get out or you'll get hurt."

"I am sorry, sir!" One of them said. "Please, we don't wanna hurt you. Go back inside. We're only following orders."

Sergio groaned, scanning the two guards. He saw an opportunity and he decided to take it. He took a turn and pretended to walk away but then he made a quick turn, gripped one of the guards and took out his gun from his waist. Then he pointed at the other guard.

"Drop it!" He warned. "Now!"

The guard dropped the gun to the floor, raising his hands. Sergio threw the guard he was holding to the floor and then took the gun on the floor too, pointing both at the two guards that began shaking uncontrollably.

"Now, if anybody follows me, I'll make sure I kill them and you know I am not joking."

He got out of the house and rushed to his car and drove like he was going insane.

***

Eric was seated on a chair, staring at himself in the mirror. He was looking lovely but sad. His hair was just loose, being blown away by the wind which was coming from the opened windows. It was a very cold night but Eric didn't feel it. He was rather occupied by so many thoughts, thoughts that were preying on him.

He was wearing just a blue muscle shirt with a green cargo short. Even as he stared at his reflection, Eric could see how sad he was. His life had suddenly since that day Sergio had saved him from the guy in the restaurant. All he ever thought of was him. And Adrianna and Riya's words had made things even worse. Even that evening, he'd talked to Riya and she had said the same thing.

He took a sigh, rubbing his forehead. When he stared into the mirror, he almost jumped up when he saw Sergio in there, smiling at him. Okay, he was really going insane. His heart immediately began racing as he stared at that reflection.

"Wow!" Sergio's reflection said happily. "You look really beautiful, Eric! But something is missing. Why do you look so sad?"

That voice, it felt so real, Eric thought. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath but when he opened his eyes, Sergio was still there and he was smiling like an idiot. Eric quickly rose from the chair and turned to find Sergio standing at the door way, staring at him with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Eric gasped. "And how did you get in?"

"I have my ways, Eric." He started getting closer to Eric. "Eric, I have come here because I cannot take it anymore. I cannot bare to see you with anyone else. I cannot bare to spend my life with someone else either. How can I marry someone else when you're around?"

Eric's eyes dripped with tears when he heard that. His walls, the walls that held him up, made him strong just... started collapsing. Moment by moment, he could feel them falling.

"How can I even imagine being with someone else? I had tried to bury these feelings Eric. I had tried but no matter what I did, my feelings for you kept on getting stronger. The feelings I was scared of, they gave me a reason to live.

I was so unaware of it that time because I had never felt that way about anyone before. I didn't want this to happen then but it just happened. "

Brick by brick, his walls came tumbling down. He was finding it hard to hold himself together.

"Eric, I can't live with these feelings deep in my heart anymore. I can't hide the fact that you're the one I love. You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. You're the one that my heart beats for." He took Eric's hand and placed it on his chest.

Eric felt more tears welling in his eyes as he felt Sergio's beating heart. It was beating so fast that he got scared at some point that Sergio's heart was gonna burst through his chest and kill him. He wondered what the hell was happening with him.

"Do you feel that? That's my heart. I cannot control my feelings." He sobbed softly, shaking his head. "Eric, I love you so much. You're the only one that I would love to walk down the aisle with. You're the only I want to be sleeping with in my arms every night and to wake up to every morning."

Sergio just broke down. The sobs punched through, ripping through his muscles, bones and gut. As much as Eric tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from his throat in the form of a silent scream.

"Eric, please, I don't want to marry Trevor." He cried. "It will not be a mistake but another sin, Eric, a very big sin. You're the one I love and I just wanna know if you love me too. I can see it in your eyes. I can feel it but I wanna hear you say it. say it to me just once, Eric!"

His hand started moving upwards slowly and reached Eric's face. He slowly moved the hair that was blocking part of Eric's face and caressed his sweet face, feeling a fire that he'd never felt before. Eric slightly closed his eyes as a harsh breath escaped his lips.

Sergio moved his head closer to Eric. Eric felt frozen, from both fear and the excitement that was slowly forming in his heart. Sergio leaned in, so his forehead rested against Eric's. Both their breaths were shaking. Sergio was about to lean in and capture those golden lips when all of a sudden, Eric pushed him and moved away.

"What do you want from me?" Eric gasped as a tear made its way down his cheek. "What the hell are you doing here? Get out of here right now."

"Eric, I can't." He sobbed uncontrollably. "I have tried but I can't. I love you too much and when I had found you again, I was so happy. But now, it feels like I am about to lose you again. You were heartbroken years ago and I understand. I want to make up for that sin, open your heart to me again and let's be happy together. I know you love me too."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Eric said, sniveling. "You're getting married. They must be waiting for you. Go!"

He tried to walk away but Sergio pulled him even closer, so close that their noses were brushing on one another.

"I love you and I can't bear to lose you again. But can you, Eric?" He muttered, staring deep into those blue glassy eyes. "If it happens again, won't you be completely shattered?"

"Let go!" Eric tried to let himself free from Sergio's grip but he found it impossible to do. The guy had a tight grip on him. "Sergio..."

"Love is a strong bond in itself." Sergio was so slow, so soft. "I can feel that our bond is stronger now. I can feel your love for me even as we stand this close. Your eyes tell me everything but I need to hear you say it, please, my love!"

"Sergio, please!" Eric furiously removed his hand from Sergio's grip. "What do you want from me? I do not love you and..."

"That's a lie!" Sergio stomped his foot on the floor, getting closer to Eric. Eric tried to move away but he hit the wall and he had nowhere to go. Before he realized it, Sergio had him pinned there, closer than ever before. "I know it's a lie. You know what I am telling you is the truth. I love you and I know you love me. If you don't love me then why do I see tears in your eyes? Why can't you bear to see my pain right now?"

"Why did you come here?" Eric couldn't recognize his voice. "Why didn't you just stay away?"

"Because it would have been more difficult if I had stayed away. My heart was torturing me." He sobbed. "You've got no idea what I had to do just to reach here, to come to you. Believe me, Eric, I've come here for myself and also for you. I need to know... I needed to see you so bad. My heart couldn't let me go down the aisle without seeing you to be sure."

A single tear slid down his warm eyes, followed by another and another, until soon, a steady stream of tears flowed its way down his cheeks, releasing the sadness and pain that had been held inside of him for all this time but still, Eric didn't even make a sound.

"I know I love you and I can't hide that anymore. I don't care if the world sees it." He said in between great heavy sobs. "I know that if I didn't come here to tell you my true feelings, I would have probably regretted it my entire life."

Eric closed his eyes, willing the tears to just go away but they wouldn't. "Go away, Sergio, please. I beg you, just leave me alone and go start your life anew. Why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you!" Sergio sobbed, slowly caressing Eric's cheeks. "I can't leave without you. I want you in my life."

"Let go!" Eric said harshly, trying to let loose but he wouldn't. "Let me go."

"Why are you failing to say it? Can't you see anything in my eyes?"

"No!" Eric said with tears following. "The only thing I see in there in madness. You're marrying someone else tomorrow and you're here telling someone else that you're in love with them. Get out of here, you're not in your right state of mind."

"You're right!" Sergio gasped. "I am going insane. I am insane with your love, can't you see. I know you love me too then why..."

"You're right, Sergio. I love you. But not in the way you think." He pushed him away and started walking away, furiously rubbing his tears.

To his surprise, Sergio pulled him back. They found themselves staring at each other in an odd way, as if it were a silent argument. Their glances battled each other until tears arose again.

"If you don't love me then why do I see tears in your eyes?" Sergio muttered. "Eric, just say it."

"And then what?" Eric said hoarsely without even bothering to rub his tears. "You'll make things right?"

"Yes!" He nodded. "I'll marry you."

Eric chuckled, shaking his head. "Like I said, I love you but not in that kind of way. If you think I'll say that I love you and I'll accept your proposal then you're dead wrong. You're wasting your time here so I suggest you go back to your house and stop wasting both our times."

He moved away from the man, staring at him like he'd said something abominable. Sergio was hurt, really hurt.

"I have always been in pain since the day I hurt you. But maybe, maybe that is my fate, Eric!" He sobbed, taking Eric's hands in his. "Maybe I deserve it for all the pain that I had caused you. I don't deserve love from you. But all I know is that I love you so much and I can't live without you. But I cannot force you to be with me, Eric!"

"Please, go!"

"I will go." Sergio chuckled in pain, slowly trying to rub his tears. "But I still have hope in my heart that you love me and you want to be with me."

He took Eric's hands and kissed them. "I will try one last time. Meet me tomorrow at the temple near Oakridge river. I will be waiting for you there at 10. Am and if you show up, I promise I will marry you. But if you don't..." He paused and sniveled. "...I'll go ahead to my wedding and marry Trevor. I promise I won't bother you again."

"Serg..."

"Shhh...." Sergio whispered, shaking his head. "Tomorrow at 10.am. I will be there."

He leaned forward and kissed Eric's cheek. Then he quickly left.

'Meet me tomorrow at the temple near Oakridge River. I will be waiting for you.'

Everything felt like a dream, a nightmare. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping. He fell to his knees and wept, tears streaming from his deep blue eyes, loud, heavy sobs tearing from his throat. It was so painful and he couldn't understand why. He was so scared and he didn't know what to do. But he just remained there and cried.

***

"Why the fuck did you let him go?" Kim snapped, pointing angrily at the guards that were trembling on the floor. "I had specifically given you orders not to let him."

"Ma'am, he overpowered us. He took our guns."

"Do I look like I care? My son's wedding is tomorrow morning and this is so important to me and everyone else. And what did you do? You let him go?" She snapped, balling her fists. "If anything happens to him you'll pay with your dear lives, I swear."

"Mommy, there's no need for threatening them. This is your fault too." Adrianna said hoarsely. "You kept him locked up here like a prisoner. He got fed up and left."

"Adrianna, I am not in the mood for your lectures, right now." Her voice sounded like an evil robot. "If you know where your brother is, you better tell me. You don't wanna make me mad."

"Mom, even if I knew...."

But she didn't finish her sentence as she saw Sergio entering the house slowly, looking like he had been from a terrible road trip. She gasped and ran to him as fast as she could. Reaching him, she coiled her arm around his waist and started bringing him to the living room where Kim just remained standing with her arms folded.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kim snapped, breathing like a big cave monster. "How dare you disobey my orders and go out? Did you go to see that bitch again? Honestly, I don't understand why you're so obsessed and crazy over that boy. You're getting married to Trevor for goodness' sake. What the hell do you want?"

"Mom, is this the time to talk about that? Just look at the state my brother is in."

"I don't care." Kim snarled. "What's wrong with you Sergio? You get into fights because of him. You almost killed someone because of him. And now you're disobeying your mother because of him. Why are you..."

"Because I love him so much!" Sergio snapped, yelling right in her face.

Kim felt those words slice through her like knife through butter. Her heart jumped almost painfully and her eyes widened. There was something in that shout, a pain behind it. Kim watched. She watched Sergio's eyes and saw the anger, pain and resentment in them. She'd never that look in his eyes before. She was completely shocked but she was also getting angry.

"Yes, I love Eric so much." He added with tears in his eyes. "And he's not a bitch. You know nothing about him and that's why you say all these things. I deserve to go through all this pain because of what I did to him in the past. And you would have also known that if there's anyone who deserves to be called stupid, foolish and maybe even a whore, it's your son."

Kim's eyes became glassy with tears. She was staring at her son like he was killing her with his words.

"You don't know anything but I'll tell you. I am the type of person I am today because of Eric. I was irresponsible, stupid, a player until I met Eric. He changed my whole life and I didn't even realize it because I was stupid." He said harshly. "For the first time after five years, your son became happy and it's all because of Eric. He doesn't deserve this."

A single tear slid down her cheek as her greatest fear confronted her.

"Are you telling me that you..."

"It doesn't matter anymore because Eric and I will never be together." He sniveled. "I am still marrying Trevor tomorrow so your wishes are still gonna come true, mommy. I only went to Eric to tell him my feelings but he doesn't share the same."

Kim smiled when she heard that, rubbing her tears. She cupped her son's cheeks and kissed them softly. She gave a quick hug and chuckled.

"That's the right thing to do. You and Trevor were always meant to be. You're each other's destinies and you'll be happy after tomorrow. You'll go to your honeymoon and after that, you'll start your own family. This is the best decision you've ever made and I'll forever remain grateful to you, maybe even to Eric!"

Sergio just nodded and started heading upstairs.

Kim had never so happy hearing from her son before. He just confirmed to her that nothing was gonna ruin his wedding. That was the best news ever. She had been worried for nothing. Her heart was now at peace, content with what she'd heard.

Adrianna shook her head angrily and left her mother smiling like an idiot. Kim's happiness was overboard. She just wished her husband had been there to celebrate with her. She missed so much. Now she was pretty sure that her son was gonna get married to Trevor without any disturbance.

***

Trevor was seated sexily on a chair, staring at himself in the huge mirror in front of him. He had a smile on his face, a smile that hinted on just how happy he was. He was only wearing a white robe which was untied, revealing a sexy white boxer brief that fit tightly on him.

Trevor's heart was beating rhythmically with passion, giving a pleasure unlike anything he'd felt before. Finally, the day he'd been waiting for was here, the day when his dreams were gonna come true, his wedding to Sergio. Just thinking about him was getting him all excited. The thought of waking up to Sergio every day, making love to him every day and being called his husband was really the best thing.