Game of Love Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..."

"Shhh..." Sergio blocked his lips with his finger. "I don't want them to ruin this night for the both of us. I want this night to be special, a night to remember."

Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to Eric's hip. It settled there and pulled him closer. Eric inhaled in sharply. He was against his chest, chiseled to perfection. He sprayed his hand against it and just left it there. His breaths quickened as did Sergio's.

"You're so beautiful! Thank you so much." He said, his voice low and husky.

"For what?" Eric replied in barely more than a whisper.

"For making me the happiest man on earth." He said as his hand moved up to Eric's face. "I want us to start our journey on something special. I want us to be one. I want us to consummate our marriage. God knows I am dying to make love to you right now, Eric. My heart is racing and my body yearns for you, my heart and mind too."

Eric was so nervous. "You're my husband now and you're free. I need you too, Sergio."

Sergio's eyes welled with tears. He couldn't contain himself anymore. He held Eric's head in his hands and pulled him into a fiery and passionate kiss. Eric's hands worked their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique. Fuck! Sergio had never thought he'd kiss Eric again without any interruption or any fear of what he was doing. It was a dream come true.

They pulled apart and opened their eyes. They stared at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Both of them were full of wonder and lover. Their eyes lit with love, passion and romance. Their breaths were still harsh and their bodies were getting hotter. No words were spoken but a story worthy of them was being communicated.

Sergio smiled as he leaned in and started softly kissing up and down Eric's neck. Eric dropped his neck to give him more access while let out little moans of pleasure. He was on cloud 9 and he was a little scared. He pulled on Sergio's shirt and started dragging him towards the bed.

He sat on the bed, lying on his back as Sergio matched his body's form without ever breaking the kiss. He was on top of Eric's body while his hands explored over his curved body, exploring. Sergio works his way up to Eric's tender, smooth lips.

Eric's senses were already seduced and he couldn't even think straight. His hands found themselves on Sergio's shirt and he quickly began unbuttoning him. It didn't take long and the shirt went flying to wherever. They both didn't care about anything but their own desires, their love and passion.

It was now Sergio's turn and he was quick to unbutton Eric's shirt and slightly raised him from the bed and completely removed his shirt. Then off came the trouser and now the boy was just there with only a black fishnet boxer brief that Sergio appreciated. He kissed his way up to Eric's lips from the belly button while the both of them moaned their brains out.

"Eric!" He whispered slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them.

The kiss obliterated every thought and for the first time in forever, Sergio's mind was locked into the present. His past worries evaporated into that kiss like a summer shower onto a hot car. He didn't even know when his trouser came off. Before he knew it, they were both naked and their skin was moving softly together, like the finest of silk.

Before time even passed, Sergio was inside of Eric's sweet channel making slow sweet love to him, changing his breathing with every thrust. Eric was lying in pleasure, feeling as if he lost a life with each thrust that Sergio made into him. His nails were digging in Sergio's back, gripping him like he didn't wanna let him go. Even the first time hadn't felt that ecstatic to the both of them.

Sergio had never experienced pleasure like that before. He felt like he was making love in heaven, each thrust bringing him a pleasure that almost made him cry. Eric was so tight and that was what made everything amazing and passionate.

They didn't let go of each other's mouths, not even once. Eric had his legs locked around Sergio's waist, willing to go in deeper. They were both sweaty and with Sergio's hands moving all over Eric's body. As his hands moved over Eric's skin, his body had a transitory paralysis, his mind unable to process the pleasures so fast.

Their lips fitted perfectly as they made love... as if they were meant for each other. Everything was so intense including the immense magnetic field between them, electricity!

Sergio made love to Eric unlike before. They didn't want to stop and their kiss intensified with each thrust deep into that channel, moaning in each other's mouth while their tongues vibrated. But as much as they wanted it to last, they could already feel their orgasms at the surface, begging to be released. But they didn't want it to come.

But even as they both started coming at the same time, moaning dangerously, they knew their lives were now connected to each other and their bond grew even stronger as they consummated their marriage.

They'd come a long way and none knew they'd be in a moment like that. Now they knew that they could have it all forever. It was now they against the world and they were gonna fight the war together until the end.

It has just began...

***

Thanks guys for reading this chapter to the very end and all the love you've shown for me. Please, don't forget to drop your comments and rates. Just a few more chapters to wrap this story up guys. We can make it.

The theme songs for this chapter are, 'forever' by Angeline Quinto and Erik Santos, 'Pillow talk,' by Zayn, 'Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahunga' from the movie, 'Half girlfriend' for the time when Sergio was standing in the room, staring in the mirror and 'The heart wants what it wants,' by Selena Gomez.

Chapter 12 will drop very soon and it will be a bomb. I promise!

Feel the passion...