Game of Love Ch. 12

Story Info
What lies ahead for the newly weds?
21.5k words
4.33
3.5k
5

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Game of Love Ch. 12

Comments, critiques and tips are welcome!

***

Thank you and welcome to the 12th chapter of this captivating series. I love you guys a lot and I would love to thank you for your comments, ratings and for being on this journey with me. I appreciate all of it and I promise to always deliver without disappointing.

Don't forget to drop your comments and rate this chapter. I am definitely looking forward to your comments, whether negative or positive because they inspire me a lot. I love you once again.

Game of Love, feel the passion....

***

Eric moaned softly, stirring in the bed. He was feeling a little excited that morning and he had no idea the smile that was on his face even before he opened those eyes. He'd been having a perfect dream, really wonderful.

When he however opened his eyes slowly, yawning, it was to find Sergio staring at him with a smile, a smile that totally melted Eric's heart with love. The way his lips lifted upward when Eric stared at him. The way his one dimple crinkled and the warm glow his smile gave Eric was just from out of this world.

Eric dropped his eyes softly, blushing. God, his smile shined like the stars in the sky, with no bright city lights to dim them. It was like the sun opened its eager light to shine about him, only brightening his perfectly aligned teeth.

"What?" Eric asked as he tucked his hair at the back of his ear. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

Sergio chuckled softly. "Because I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. Whatever happened yesterday still feels like a dream."

"How long have you been awake?"

"I don't know but it's been hours." He sighed happily, resting his hand on Eric's waist through the blankets. He got him closer until their bodies were now close enough. Their skins on each other felt like heaven. "I was afraid to sleep because I might have woken up to realize that it was a dream and I was with someone else."

Eric was blushing brightly, biting his lip. "Well, you're gonna have to get used to this because I am never going anywhere. I'll always be here with you every morning and I will sleep in your arms every night."

The corners of Sergio's mouth lift up into a smile. "And I'll always be grateful each morning for waking up beside an angel."

He caressed Eric's cheek as he closed the space in between them. Their lips connected in a fiery and passionate morning kiss that made Sergio feel like he'd just climbed the top of the tallest mountain. His lips were firm on Eric's, but the kiss remained soft, gentle and slow. They held it like that for a few seconds before they pulled away, staring into each other's eyes.

"And I must say you were amazing last night, my dear beautiful husband." Sergio said in a low voice, rubbing Eric's sweet lips. "I had always dreamt of that moment for the last five years but when it happened, it was much more than the dream. And you were moaning like an..."

"Sergio?" Eric groaned, covering his eyes.

"Hey!" He shook his head, removing Eric's hands from his face. "You don't have to feel shy, my gorgeous sexy husband. I am your husband now and you can act as crazy as you want."

He leaned in slowly and when their lips met again, something like magic ignited and their kiss deepened. Their eyes were starting to shut as Sergio slowly started getting on top of Eric. But suddenly, there was a knock on the table. They both ignored it and just decided to continue kissing but there was another and another and another.

"Hey!" Eric said in between moans. "Someone's at the door."

"Let them wait!" Sergio groaned as he sucked on Eric's lips like a lollipop. "I am having my time with my baby. We're newly married and we need to enjoy ourselves."

Eric wrapped his arms around Sergio's neck, bringing him even closer as they kissed. But whoever was at the door wasn't gonna let them. They continued knocking.

"Hey, go!" Eric moaned as he broke the kiss. "It could be important."

"Uh..." Sergio groaned, gripping his hair. "It's probably just the maids."

"Go and check." Eric chuckled. "The longer you take, the longer it will be for you to get back here."

Sergio laughed, scratching his head. He got off the bed and he was totally naked. He grabbed a towel which was by the bedside and wrapped it firmly around his waist. He wasn't gonna wear a trouser. After all, he was gonna be back in bed. He threw air kisses to Eric as he rushed to the door with a smile on his face.

However, when he opened the door, it was to find a really beautiful smile waiting for him. She was dressed beautifully in a black top with a white skinny jean and black slippers on her feet. Her hair was tied in a sexy ponytail.

"Adrianna? Really?" He groaned, hitting his head. "What the hell are you doing here this early morning?"

Adrianna first checked out her brother. The fact that he was only wearing a towel that morning meant the two had already consummated their marriage which she was happy about and couldn't even mask her happiness. Her smile sold her off.

"Hey! Are you just gonna be standing there without saying anything?" Sergio asked, giving a shrug. "I am busy."

"Really?" She laughed, pushing the door wide open.

"What the hell are you doing?"

But Adrianna was already heading inside, shaking her head. To say Sergio was shocked would be an understatement. He closed the door behind him and followed her. She was heading towards the bed where Eric was busy playing with his hair. He didn't even notice her.

"Good morning, my sweet brother in law!" Adrianna chirped.

Eric quickly raised his head and when he saw her there, he couldn't help but smile. He waved his hand without saying anything because he was so damn surprised.

"Adrianna, get the hell out of here!" Sergio said harshly with a chuckle. "This is no longer my room that you came walk in any time. I am a married man."

"Chill!" She raised her hands like she was surrendering. "I just came to see my beautiful brother in law. I thought I was dreaming last night but it's actually true." She sat on the bed and continued smiling. "I never got the chance to thank you so much for granting my wish. I was actually right, you know. He is happy now and I know he'll remain happy as long as you're with him."

"Oh!" Eric chuckled nervously. "I had no idea but thanks for your words, Adrianna. They really did make an impact."

"Oh, you're so sweet." Adrianna touched her chest, moaning like a kid. "And you've made my handsome brother here happy."

"Yeah, Adrianna, we get you but can you please leave!" Sergio said, pointing towards the door. "You're disturbing us. Right now, it's my moment with my husband so can you please leave? I'll see you later and Eric is now a part of this family. You'll have your time with him."

"You're such a kill joy!" Adrianna said with a sigh, raising her hands like she was surrendering. "But I am just so excited right now. There's just a lot of questions that I have for Eric, questions that I need answers to."

"They'll be answered." He took her arm and started leading her towards the door. "Just go and watch a movie or something."

"I know but..." She paused and stood at the door. "...you need to talk to mom. I haven't seen her this morning and she's probably very angry. You know how much she loves you and she'll love to see you."

Sergio nodded softly without saying a word. He'd totally forgotten the drama that had happened the previous night and now that he'd thought about it, he was a little nervous. He closed the door and started heading to the bed just to find Eric getting up with a towel around his waist.

"Hey, hey!" He rushed to him and blocked him. "Running away from your husband, are we?"

Eric chuckled and coiled his arms around Sergio's neck, bringing him closer. "Well, I believe my dear husband has some important work that he has to do this morning."

"Important work?" Sergio frowned, slightly looking up in a thought. He chuckled softly, wrapped his arms tightly around Eric and brought his body even closer. "Doesn't ring a bell, baby. I don't have any important work to do this morning and I can stay in bed the entire..."

Eric blocked Sergio's lips with his hand. "You're forgetting so soon, my love. You have to go and talk to mother. I can't even begin to imagine what she must be thinking or going through right now. She loves you so much and she's probably really hurt. You need to go and talk to her."

"But..."

"We've got plenty of time to be together. I am yours and I ain't going anywhere."

Sergio felt like a really lucky man. "Thank you so much for understanding, baby. But we should probably shower because... I probably leak of sex."

Eric laughed at his husband's words. "Why don't you go ahead? I don't have a change of clothes so..."

"And miss the chance of being with you in the shower?" He quickly wrapped his arms around Eric's legs, lifting him up bridal style. "Not a chance."

"What are you doing?" Eric laughed at the top of his voice. "You're crazy."

"Crazy for you."

Sergio took Eric into the bathroom while gracing him with wonderful kisses all over his face.

***

Kimberly was standing in front of a huge mirror, staring at her reflection like she expected it to say something. A lot was going on in her head, her heart and even her body. She hadn't slept the entire night, just kept on twisting and turning. The urge to cry had come and gone a whole lot of times and god knows how many times she'd shed tears.

Anger had never left her ever since the night Sergio ruined her mood by bringing Eric to her house. Her resentment towards him had grown inside her like a tumor and she was gonna explode, maybe even kill him if she ever saw his face closer to her again. Her fists were clenched and her body was shaking in anger. It was like there was a tremor going on through her.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on her door and she made a quick glance there but didn't utter a word. The person knocked again before she heard the door opening.

"Mom!"

Fury surged through her when she heard that voice, a voice that totally made her angry. She became breathless with anger as her jaws began shaking uncontrollably. She heard footsteps nearing and each step she heard felt like she was close to snapping.

"Mom, can I talk to you?" Sergio's voice was really low. He could see that his mother was super angry.

"Mom, please!" He rushed to her and wrapped his arms around her.

But what Kim did really surprised him. She furiously turned and gave him a very dirty slap that sounded like a plate breaking on the floor. Sergio grasped his cheek, staring at his mother without even a smile. It had hurt but he probably deserved it.

"Don't you dare call me that?" She warned, pointing angrily at him. "How dare you, Sergio? How dare you even show up in my room after all the insults you rained on me yesterday."

"Mom, I didn't mean for any of that to happen." He said softly. "I tried my best to follow your orders even though you knew that I didn't want any of this. I never intended to hurt you. I am truly sorry, mommy."

"You never intended to hurt me?" Kim chuckled bitterly. "How dare you even say that to me when you had hurt me intentionally? You married a boy that I warned you against, someone that doesn't even care or love you."

"That's a lie, mommy!" Sergio shook his head. "You're saying this because you don't know anything. No one, absolutely no one has ever loved me like Eric. Ever since I met him, my life has changed. I am the man I am today because of Eric and his love for me. Your son is happy, mommy and..."

"You're happy?" Kim chuckled as a tear rolled down her cheeks. "You're happy after hurting the boy that truly loved you? You're happy after humiliating and hurting your mother in front of the entire world? I never expected this from you, Sergio. You know very well that I don't like that boy and yet you brought him to this house. He insulted me in front of my friends and only God knows what everyone is saying about me out there."

"Eric isn't to be blamed and I will apologize to whoever you want me to apologize to." Sergio said, putting his hands together. "But please, try to understand me and my feelings, my happiness. Eric is the boy that makes me happy. Your son is happy right now, mommy. Can't you be happy for me?"

He tried to touch her but she retaliated. "Never!" She seethed. "I'll never be happy for you as long as that boy is in this house. If you want me to be happy then go and marry the boy that is good for you. The boy that I had chosen for you and the boy that makes me happy."

Sergio chuckled, shaking his head. He found it funny that his mother had just said that to him.

"You know that is impossible. I have married Eric now and I am his husband. He's the one that makes me happy."

"Then there's nothing for us to talk about." She crossed her arms angrily. "Now get the hell out of my room."

"Mommy..."

"Don't call me that!" Kim snapped, raising her finger at him. "You don't know the meaning of that word. And if I was your mother then you wouldn't have betrayed me like this. You lost your right to call me mother the very moment you married that boy."

"I know you're angry, mom. But try to put yourself in my shoes. You've also been in love before, mommy and..."

"Silence!" Kim snapped, stomping her foot angrily on the floor. "Don't you dare lecture me about love? You have embarrassed me in front of everyone. I gave you everything you wanted and I let you do anything you wanted to do. All I had asked of you was just one thing and you threw it on my face."

Sergio was feeling terrible. His mother's eyes were red from anger and there were tears in them.

"I was always by your side whenever you needed me. I never left your side even when you were totally broken. I was there when you needed me." She chuckled bitterly, shaking her head. "But you never valued me. You never valued my love for you, my concerns and my emotions." She yelled, making Sergio to shake his head.

"Mom, I wanted..."

"But it's your life and you can live it the way you want. But listen to me..." She warned, sounding like an evil robot. "...as long as that boy stays here, this house will not be too big for the both of us. I'll so deal with him that he'll beg you for a divorce."

"Mommy..."

"Get the hell out and never come back!"

"Mom!"

Kim gripped Sergio's hand and started dragging him towards the door. She opened the door, threw him out and banged it like she was going insane. She was so mad that seeing Sergio made her feel like she was swimming in a pool of anger. Her fists were clenched and she swore Eric was gonna pay.

***

Giada was pacing about the room, moving from side to side like she'd lost something so precious. The makeup was gone from her face. Her hair was really messy and her skin was a little pale.

'Eric and I are married now.'

Those words seemed to take a toll on Giada and she simply stopped as the weight of everything seemed to press down on her shoulder and she struggled to even take a single step forward. It was too much, all of it. The anger and evil in her grew darker; the pain grew sharper; all of it seemed to only grow in strength and she began wondering if things were gonna get any better for her ever.

Her heart raced so much and each beat brought her nothing but immense pain. She was still dressed in what she had been wearing the previous day because she hadn't slept at all. It was as if her soul was been trampled on by feet in heavy boots.

Five years, five years' plans had simply gone to waste. She knew she was gonna be destroyed because Eric had crippled her heart by getting married to Sergio. Everything had been planned. All that had been remaining was for the marriage for her to get into power and have a chance at destroying her enemy, Eric, forever! But now, now every plan had been ruined. Her walls had collapsed and she was exposed now.

Trevor on the other hand sat by the window side, staring outside, hoping for a ray of hope to shine on him. The sun felt very cold that morning. His eyes were swollen, blood red and he had bags under his eyes. He was still wearing his wedding suit, still reliving all those painful memories. He was aware of his heart and the way it pounded in his chest should have scared him but he definitely didn't care.

'Eric and I are married. I gave in to my feelings, mom.'

Trevor felt dead inside. His tongue felt dry. His throat felt as if someone thrust a handful of itching powder inside. His eyes were scruffy. He'd been seated at that same spot for hours and his face had never dried.

The images of Eric and how he'd walked into the house were haunting him. His head pulsed terribly and he felt like he was in a pool of ice. That heartbreak felt cold. He felt like there was concrete drying in his chest. That wasn't how he'd expected his day to be. He was supposed to be in Sergio's arms, enjoying his wealth and smiling a lot. He wasn't supposed to be crying.

The door to the room flung open and Brice came walking in slowly. He was wearing a blue pajama and he was holding a tray of bread, some pineapple juice and some fruits. When he saw the state his son was in, he slowly walked to him and sat closer to him, patting on his shoulder. He'd never seen him so broken before.

"Trevor, baby, you can't continue being like this." He said softly. "You're gonna get sick. I know what happened yesterday was terrible and you didn't deserve that. But please, you need to eat something before you get sick."

Trevor didn't even move his head to look at his father.

Brice sighed, taking his hands. He started rubbing on them, kissing on them too.

"My love, daddy is right here with you." Brice assured. "I don't like seeing you like this. Try and eat something for daddy. Everything is gonna be just fine. I promise that I'll do all I can to just make you happy."

He rubbed his tears and smiled softly. "Please, eat something."

He took some bread, spread butter and was about to feed it to his son when out of the blue, his hand was hit, making him drop the bread to the floor. He quickly raised his head in surprise only to stare in angry eyes that seemed like they wanted to eat him alive. It was Giada and she was breathing harshly.

"Oh please, stop with your drama, Brice!" She snarled, pointing angrily at him. "Stop showing concern for my son when all of us very well know that you're probably happy because of what had happened. You're partly to be blamed for all this."

"Are you for real, Giada?" Brice couldn't mask the shock in his voice. "What the hell are you talking about? Do you think I would be happy with what happened to my son yesterday? What kind of father do you think I am?"

"Oh, so now you're a father?" She chuckled bitterly. "Since when have you been concerned about me or my son? It's always been that Eric. You're the reason why my son is in this state today. You're the reason why his wedding got called off yesterday and I bet you must be dying to just congratulate that bastard son for ruining Trevor's wedding."

"Enough!" Brice furiously rose, raising his finger at Giada. "I think I've had enough of your nonsense, Giada. Don't push me to the wall because I will do something that both of us will regret, do you understand? All you're concerned about is yourself and you don't even care if your son is okay or not. You're such a selfish woman and sometimes I wonder how I survived with you all these years."

Words flew from his mouth that he never thought he'd think, let alone say out loud. He knew instantly from the look in Giada's eyes that he'd said something that had hurt her, that had awakened something deep in Giada. She was staring at him like she wanted to cry or rather slap him.

"How dare you, Brice?" Giada roared, clenching her fists. "How dare you say those things to me? Whom do you think you are, huh? You call me selfish and I don't care about my son? Okay!" She laughed in pain as more tears decorated her face.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers