Game of Love Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rushed to him and cupped his cheeks, staring into his face.

"Are you alright, Sergio?" She gasped, shaking her head.

"Yeah..." Sergio smiled, raising an eyebrow. She was acting strange again. "Are you alright? You look restless. Maybe you should rest."

"No! I am fine. Why don't you come inside? I have something I wanna talk to you about."

Sergio nodded and she smiled brightly. Then she held his hand and started leading to the living room. But before she took even a step...

"Ouch!" Sergio winced, making her stop in her tracks.

She quickly turned, glanced at him before she saw his hand tied with a white handkerchief that was a little bloody. Her eyes widened as she held her breath, chills taking over her body. She gulped as she carefully took his hand.

'I fear that one of your children might suffer the consequence of your tongue lashing.'

Her whole body shook in fear of the future that loomed before her.

"How... how did you get hurt?" She gasped.

"Oh, it's nothing, mommy." Sergio smiled. He didn't wanna make her worried. "it's just a little cut."

"Cut?" She shook her head. "Tell me how you got hurt."

Sergio sighed, running his fingers across his hair. "Well, there was a motor accident, mommy. I had gone to a shop to get something. While coming out, a motorcycle driver nearly bashed into me. I fell but I didn't realize I had hurt myself until I got to the car."

Kim's heart twisted and sunk with nerves. She recalled the warning very well and her fear came back. It was so intense that she felt like she was gonna pass out from the very impact. Her breaths came in sharp pants and she tried to gain control, but nothing was working.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Sergio sounded worried. He took his mother's hand and kissed it. "I am fine. It was just a minor accident. I will be careful next time. I promise!"

Kim tried to breath calmly but every time she remembered the warning, she just went crazier with fear. Slowly, the panic and anxiety attack flowed away, and yet she still shook.

"Mommy? Please, you don't have to be this worried. I am fine, remember." He was trying to cheer her up. "I have Kimberly Alvarado as my mother. I have her blood running in my veins. How can I get hurt?"

Kim smiled sheepishly, nodding slowly. "Why don't you go upstairs? I am sure Eric is waiting for you."

Eric! The very name was able to bring Sergio a bliss he'd never thought existed. He blushed, biting his lip and chuckling. He kissed his mother's cheek and held her hand. "But you wanted to tell me something. Eric can wait."

"Err... well, I just wanted you to stop going to work starting tomorrow."

Sergio raised an eyebrow, chuckling softly. "Why? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, err... you're newly married. You should be spending more time with Eric at home. Enjoy your life. Work can wait and besides, that's the reason why we have workers. But anyway, you go upstairs and we'll talk about it later."

Sergio took a deep breath. "I love you."

"I love you too."

He started rushing upstairs like he was going insane. As soon as he left, a frown appeared on Kim's face and she started panicking.

"How can I tell you that someone is trying to hurt you and your sister because of me, Sergio?" She said under her breath, gripping her hair. "I need to find out who is blackmailing me once and for all. I need to save my children from this trouble that's about to resurface."

She started rushing outside like the hounds of hell were after her. She needed fresh air to think clearly what her next plan was gonna be.

***

Sergio opened the door and was welcomed by nothing but darkness. He couldn't see anything in the room. He slowly glanced everywhere to see if he could spot the switch but he couldn't see a thing. He had expected to find Eric but there was no one in that room.

He closed the door behind him and got out his phone to see with. But before he even managed to switch it on, the lights went back on, brightening the whole room. He slowly raised his head and his brain stuttered for a moment and his eyes took in more light than he expected. Every part of him went on pause while his thoughts caught.

The whole room was beautifully decorated with balloons and wonderfully coloured flowers almost everywhere. He was standing on red flower petals and the room had that sexy vanilla scent that made him horny and drove him insane with desire. The petals had made a path all the way to the bed on which were red and blue flower petals made into a love symbol. Just seeing that, Sergio felt his hormones get excited and his heart started racing.

He was about to take a step when he looked towards the direction of the bathroom door and found Eric coming out of there. God, he looked so deliciously sexy that Sergio's heart skipped a beat. He wore a sexy blue, long see-through shirt and a tight yellow skinny jean that showed his seductive curves. On his feet were a pair of red and white snickers. His hair was made parted and curled slightly at the sides and his face, God, Sergio nearly died. He was beautiful.

Eric smiled when he saw his husband, knowing fully well that he was seduced by his looks. He started walking sexily towards him like a gorgeous seducer, moving into Sergio's personal space with just the right look of heat in his eyes. He just didn't look at the man, he looked into him as if he knew his desires.

Sergio on the other was like a statue. The only thing moving were his eyes. He gazed into Eric's eyes longingly. He was lost within the breathless paradise of Eric's dreamy eyes. Eric's smile was from out of this world, much as a spring flower opens. It totally seduced Sergio and his cock started rising slowly.

Eric came near and he just blushed. Sergio was expecting a hug but got the disappointment of his life when Eric took the jacket from him and flipped his hair in the most seductive way. Sergio closed his eyes and drew in that sweet smell that totally rocked his senses. His cock became instantly hard and when he felt Eric's hand on his shoulder, he bit his lip to suppress a moan.

He opened his eyes and found the boy with his back to him. He raked his fingers through his hair, turning to glance at his husband. He could tell the man was already seduced, just like he wanted.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He moaned, totally undressing him with his eyes.

"Whom do you want to murder?" His voice had that lilt Eric knew so well.

"Murder?" Eric chuckled, shaking his head. "What are you talking about? I just dressed up a little to welcome husband."

Sergio clutched his hands unto Eric's hips, leaning him in against his muscular body. Eric felt weakened by his husband's gentle seductive touch. He didn't want him to know that he wanted him just as much as he did.

While pressing his body against Eric's and continuing gazing within his eyes, Sergio began leaning in for a kiss. He couldn't wait to taste those lips. His eyes started closing as he neared Eric's lips but to his shock, he felt Eric's hands on his lips. He opened his eyes and found Eric winking at him.

Eric laughed silently, slowly turned and started walking towards the bed. Shit, Sergio was so horny that he could drill a hole in a wall. He felt hot and he began sweating. He quickly took off his shirt and threw it on the floor.

Eric on the other hand placed the jacket on the bed, smiling to himself. However, when he turned it was to find himself staring into his husband's passionately beautiful eyes. He was so close that just the heat emanating from him felt like the son on a summer afternoon. His musk almost made Eric to just bow and submit to his husband. But he wasn't gonna do that.

Unexpectedly, Sergio's hand drifted to his hip. It settled there and pulled her closer. Eric inhaled in sharply. He looked at Eric's lips and Eric knew what exactly he wanted to do.

"What are you doing, Mr. Alvarado?"

"I will not let you murder me this evening, Eric." Sergio's voice was raw and sexy. "I am not ready to leave this earth, not ready to leave you alone. Why are you doing this to me? Do you want to murder me?"

Sergio had his way with words. Eric's heart raced with joy and ecstasy. "You know I wouldn't do that to you. But like I said, I just dressed up a little to welcome my husband."

"And this?" He gestured with his head. "How would you explain that?"

"Well, I just decided to decorate our room. Do you like it?"

Sergio took Eric's hand and placed it on his chest. When Eric heard felt how fast his heart beat, he felt a jolt of joy. His plan had totally worked.

"Look what you're doing to me. I feel like if I don't have you, I am gonna have a heart attack." His eyes were gazing into Eric's. "I am so horny. I wanna make love to you so bad. Unless you want my death right now and..."

"Shhh..." Eric blocked his lips with his hand. "Don't talk about death, my love. You'll never die as long as I am with you. I promise."

Sergio took in a harsh breath. "Then I have got my answer."

He slowly lowered his face into Eric's. His lips brushed against his. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. As their lips crushed together, they both felt like they were walking on air. The kiss was brief and they broke apart. Sergio rested his forehead against Eric's chuckling to himself while he pulled the boy even closer.

"You're gonna be the death of me." His voice was so low that Eric barely got him. But he smiled and spread his hands on his husband's bare chest, enjoying the feel of his heartbeat. Sergio's smirk told him everything and he smiled back, sinking into his hold.

His hand moved up and caressed Eric's cheeks, making him slightly close his eyes. His head moved around Eric's ear and he whispered an 'I love you' while both his hands moved to Eric's shirt. He began unbuttoning him while his mouth worked on Eric's neck, nipping and sucking.

Shit, Eric moaned as Sergio's mouth felt electric, leaving tingles in a frenzy. He dropped it, giving more access and he didn't even realize Sergio had removed his shirt. As his hands moved over his skin, Eric's body had a transitory paralysis, his mind unable to process the pleasures so fast.

Just like a flash, their lips were back on each other. Their lips fitted so perfectly... as if they were meant for each other. Moving against each other, feeling each other. Eric grasped the back of his husband's head, closing the remaining space between them.

Before they both knew it, they were naked, their body stuck to each other. The whole room was filled with their moans and groans of pleasure. They were so horny both of them leaked so badly. They wanted each other.

Eric pulled away from those wonderful lips and pushed Sergio hard on the bed. Sergio moaned and tried to sit up, but Eric pushed him back down with his finger, crawling on top of him.

"Eric..."

Eric cut him by blocking his lips with his finger. He wanted to be in control that night, he wanted everything to go his way. He wanted his husband to scream in pleasure. Sergio took Eric's finger in his mouth and began sucking on it like a newborn on its mother's breast.

Eric leant in and began placing butterfly kisses down his chest and abs. His hand went further to his cock, wrapping it around that girth. Sergio jerked as his breaths changed and he groaned on the finger he was sucking.

When Eric began stroking that shaft, Sergio's breaths sounded like a violent storm getting ready to hit. Fuck! Eric was driving him insane. Each stroke took him into a land he hadn't thought existed. He gripped the sheets as he writhed on the bed, his eyes moving into his head.

"Eric!" He cried softly. Eric could hear and feel the desperation in his husband's voice.

He kissed his way up to his lips and began kissing him softly, enjoying the moans that escaped his lips. He stroked harder and Sergio cried in that mouth. He leaked so badly that Eric's very hand became wet. His heart was pounding violently in his chest while his body got hot with each passing second.

Eric's hand moved to the drawer beside the bed and got out the bottle of lube. Not once did he let go of Sergio's lips. He poured a huge amount on his hand and then lubed up Sergio's cock. He stroked it even harder, feeling it get bigger in his hands.

"Oh my God!" Sergio cried as he ripped away from those lips. "Shit... Eric... fuck! I want you so bad. Please, I need you my love. I wanna make love to you."

Eric bit his lip and gave Sergio a kiss. He had a great idea. He took some lube and lubed his hole. Then he got on top of Sergio and positioned himself on his husband's cock. Sergio almost came when he realized that Eric was gonna ride him. Fuck! His heart almost ripped out of his chest.

Eric winked and then started sliding down that cock. He didn't find it difficult and the pain was just a bit but he hit the hilt and his husband was all the way. Fuck! Sergio gripped on the sheets, his eyes widened as the warmth of Eric's channel moved up and down his cock like a powerful vibration.

"Fuck!" He cried.

Eric positioned himself comfortably and then started slowly moving on that cock, making sure that he was looking at his husband's face.

"Fuck..." Sergio gasped, ecstasy slamming into him.

His hands moved from the sheets and he grasped Eric's hips, watching as the boy rode him nice and slow. Eric moved his hands up, taking his hair with him as he rocked up and down that cock that felt so dangerously amazing in him.

"Ohhhh God... Sergio..." Eric cried, totally lost in the pleasure of feeling that hard cock hitting his pleasure button, totally driving him insane.

The feeling of that cock rubbing and hitting his prostate was nothing like he'd ever experienced. Each time Sergio's cock hit his pleasure button, chills travelled down his spine all the way to his cock and it throbbed dangerously, releasing a huge amount of precum.

A ragged sound tore from his throat as sweat misted his brow. He'd never felt anything so raw and exquisitely heavenly. He whimpered sexily as each second drove him towards his climax.

Sergio on the other hand was lost of words. He was in ecstasy. He could feel it in his heart, his bones, his mind, everywhere. He held on tighter to Eric's hips, guiding him on that cock as his ride got even faster. Both of them moaned like it was the last thing they were gonna do.

"Shit.... Shit!"

Sergio's mind was getting totally blown. Eric rode him slow and passionately, dancing on that cock like his life depended on it. None of them were going to forget that fuck. Short, sharp gasps escaped Sergio's mouth as Eric gave him that ancient dance of ecstasy. It was slow, it was deep, it was mind blowing and it was hard.

The explicit sounds of ecstasy were all that could be heard in the room. Eric rocked and twirled against Sergio like he was riding a rodeo. He would slide up against Sergio's length until his cock was almost all the way out, and then impaled himself hard, filling himself with that pulsing cock that took him to clod 9.

"Huh..." Sergio hissed as Eric began to whip his hips back and forth and side to side. It felt so damn good that he almost came.

Sergio felt possessed, like he was gonna go insane. His hands instantly flipped Eric over violently, getting on top of him. Then he slammed his cock hard, right into that pleasure button hidden deep inside of Eric. Eric held on tighter to Sergio, his nails biting deeper into his back, drawing beads of blood. His whole body shook from the intensity and precum gushed out as though Eric was actually spurting. His eyes found their way into his head.

"Ah..." He writhed on the bed.

That was assurance that Sergio was doing a great job. Eric arched his back and Sergio pounded into him harder than before. Eric screamed out, feeling like he'd been deprived of oxygen. With each thrust, his breathing changed. Then Sergio leant in and took those lips again, kissing him while making sure he did his best to pleasure him.

He kissed Eric's chin, his neck, his chest and his stomach. He was watching Eric's reaction, feeling how his legs moved, and watching his body writhe. It turned him more and boy did he fuck the boy out of his mind. Each thrust drew him closer to an explosive orgasm that was building up like a volcano that had been dormant for years and ready to shoot.

He could tell from the look on Eric's face and his moans that the boy was near too. He took hold of Eric's leg, opening him wider and then slammed in. Both of them cried at the same time, sweat dripping off their bodies.

Then just like magic, Eric felt his cock pulse and swell as each contraction against it gripped him like a vise. Pressure was building everywhere...inside his head, in his balls, inside his chest, in his belly, his heart and even his legs... Sergio could already feel it too and he knew it was gonna knock him out senselessly.

A rasping growl tore out of him as sensations so powerful rushed through him. He started coming violently, spurting hot cum repeatedly deep into his husband. But with each rope that he shot, he felt like he had released his entire energy inside Eric that his vision blurred for a few seconds. He took Eric's lips and kissed him just as Eric started shooting in between them, screaming in Sergio's mouth. It was the most powerful orgasm he'd ever had.

Sergio kept on coming and coming until he felt it slow down and by the time his cock spurt the last cum inside Eric, Sergio felt tired, spent. And so, did Eric. He felt like he'd come gallons and his body trembled like a cat on a winter night.

Sergio collapsed on top of Eric, still quivering with pleasure. That had been really intense. With a moan, he broke from those lips, gazing the boy in his eyes. Both of them couldn't mask the feeling of fulfillment on their faces. It had been long and now that they'd done again, it felt heavenly.

"Wow!" Sergio's voice was breaking. He was panting. "I could get used to coming home like this every day, my love." His hands were on Eric, caressing his cheeks. "So are you up for it."

"I am gonna have to think about it, Mr. Alvarado." Eric gasped. "You're gonna to convince me and then if you impress me, I'll consider it."

"Alright then. I better start right now, my love." Sergio placed his hands on either side of Eric's body, leaning in. "Perhaps we could start in the shower or the jacuzzi..." He kissed him softly. "...or maybe the hot tub. I just wanna cuddle with you."

"Hmmm... a tempting offer. Then..."

"Shhh...." Sergio kissed him softly. "You talk too much, Mr. Eric Alvarado. I wanna cuddle but I will take you there myself. There's no way I am gonna let my groom walk all the way to the bathroom."

Carefully withdrawing his cock from Eric's tight channel, Sergio carefully lifted him off the bed bridal style and took him to the bathroom. The two of them stayed in the hot tub, holding each other and kissing. Their fun had just started and they knew their night was gonna be amazing.

***

Kim was seated on the bed, leaning on the headboard. It was already past midnight and she didn't feel sleepy. She was disturbed. She had taken her sleeping pills but they didn't seem to help her at all. It was as if even they were running away from her.

Her hair was messy... her face was a little pale and her body was a little hot. Her heart was racing and her breaths were harsh. She was in her night dress but no matter what she did, she couldn't fall asleep. She was seated in the darkness of the room, trying to think clearly.

Suddenly, her phone began vibrating and she almost jumped off the bed. Cold sweat glistened on her furrowed brow. She clenched her fists tightly, until nails dug into the palm of her hand but she didn't even notice. Her breaths were harsh and fear took her by storm.

'Hello, Kim, I can see you're still awake. Did you like my message?'