Game of Love Ch. 16

Story Info
The end...
42.1k words
4.73
3.6k
4

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

Game of Love Ch. 16

Comments, critiques, and tips are welcome!

***

One week later...

*

Giada and Jayden arrived at Alvarado Jewellers looking like the king and queen of the world. Both of them were dressed wonderfully, and sexily. Giada was wearing a red designer's dress that had a long slit from her thigh down with red high heels. Her makeup was on point and she had her hair in curls. Jayden was wearing a black designer's suit that fit him like a second skin with pitch black shoes on his feet. He had his hands shoved in his pocket.

"Good morning, sir? Good morning, ma'am?" The assistant greeted, rushing to them. She couldn't mask the fear in her voice.

Everyone else in that building was up, bowing to the new king and queen of the Alvarado jewellers just like they had been told if they wanted to keep their jobs. The environment at the company had changed and everyone lived in fear.

"What is so good about this morning?" Jayden rolled his eyes. "And even if you say it more than once, it still won't make the morning good."

"Sorry, sir!" She apologized. "The clients, the board of directors and the media are already inside. I've arranged for coffee and tea."

"Good!" Jayden was now ready for the full takeover. "What about the presentation?"

The assistant remained quiet, staring at him like a dee caught in headlight.

"Sir... I... didn't know about that. I'll ask the IT department and ask you about that."

"Everyone is already inside and you need time to ask?" Giada seethed, balling her fist. "What kind of assistant are you? Are you always this stupid?"

"But ma'am, you didn't mention this to me." She apologized.

"What do you mean?" Jayden's voice sounded like a roaring wind. "It is your job to know everything. What the fuck are you getting paid for? If you don't know how to do your job then resign. If Sergio had tolerated your nonsense then I feel so sorry for you because I am not Sergio. Use your brains, if not, grow some." He stamped his foot on the floor, making everyone's heart to hammer. "Before I reach that room, you better bring the presentation, otherwise, pack your stuff and get out of here."

"Y-yes, sir!" She stuttered and began running as if there was a storm chasing after her.

Jayden shook his head and began heading to the conference room with Giada. In one week, they had managed to win over most of the board members with money and material things. No one was gonna stand in their way. Now it was time to make an official announcement about his takeover and start his reign.

The assistant managed to bring the pen drive before Jayden and Giada reached the conference room and hence her ass was saved. As soon as Giada and Jayden reached the conference room, cameras had already started rolling and almost everyone clapped. They were happy. Giada and Jayden waved at them and they told them to sit.

Jayden took the front seat and Giada side beside him.

"Thank you so very much, everyone." Jayden said with a smile. "It is an honour to be seated in front of all of you wonderful people. I will not waste your time and will go straight to the point. As you know, it's been a week since I returned and took over my father's company. For the last week, I have been working with all of you, trying to find a place amongst all you.

And I must say that I have found a place amongst all of you. You're such wonderful people. When I was young...."

He began telling all of them how he always wanted to join his father's company when he was young. He did all he could to get to their emotions and it worked. The media people were already catching a good story that was gonna boost their network.

"As you all know, I own about 60% of this company's shares. My younger brother and my sister own the remaining 40%. And seeing that I am the biggest shareholder of this company, I believe that means I am the owner. For the last five years, Sergio Alvarado has been the president of this company and Laurel Alvarado, the vice president." He chuckled, smiling at the cameras.

"I held this meeting to say that all that is gonna change. I am back now and I am taking over the position of presidency and Mrs. Giada Sandoval is gonna take over Vice-presidency effective immediately!"

The whole room went loud with cheers. Everyone was smiling even if some of them didn't want to. Giada and Jayden glanced at each other, winking for they knew that it was done. Nothing was gonna stop their victory.

"Thank you so much!" Giada rose, waving at everyone. "As Mr. Alvarado has said, I will...."

"Just a minute!" Came a voice that made the whole room go quiet.

The people in the conference room had their eyes towards the entrance and saw him, Sergio, standing on the doorway with a stern look on his face. He was dressed smartly in a blood red designer's suit that fit him perfectly with bloody red shoes on his feet and a white shirt inside. His hair was combed to perfection, and his mood screamed business. He was with Steve who was equally dressed like a sexy maniac.

Sergio walked professionally to everyone, looking at them all. He glanced at Jayden who looked totally shocked though mad. He saw the shock register on Giada's face before she could hide it. A small smile played on his lips before he looked at everyone and then he got stern again.

"I don't remember calling for a meeting or telling any of you that I wasn't capable of carrying out my duties." He leaned on the table, staring at all of them. "I've been gone for a week and you all wanted to replace me with a stranger."

"Mr. Alvarado is not a stranger." The managing director spoke. "And besides, he owns 60% of this company and he's got Alvarado blood flowing through his veins. In a week that he's been here, he's shown that he is far more capable of taking this company to greater heights. Aside from that, it his right."

Giada felt ecstatic when she heard the defence from one of the people she had bribed and promised a raise if he got to her side. She smiled orgasmically, biting her lip. There was no way Sergio was gonna win this one.

"It is his right?" He chuckled. "And who are you to tell me who's got rights to this company and who doesn't?" He was being rude but he didn't care. "As far as I am concerned, I am still the owner and president of this company. Everyone answers to me." He rammed his fist on the table.

"Is that so?" Giada interjected, chirping at him. "Looks like the death of your lover really got to you. News flash..." She threw her fingers in the air. "...Jayden now owns..."

"I don't remember asking you to talk, Mrs. Sandoval. You're neither part of my family nor my company." He argued. "And since you wanna bring legality in this matter I'll play along." He took a file from Steve and threw it on the table. "According to these documents, I own 51% of this company's shares. And as such, I am still the owner of this company and that also means I am still president."

"Impossible!" Giada lost the smile on her face. "We all know you're lying. Jayden..."

"I don't have to answer to you." He huffed, eyeing her from head to toe. "The documents are right in front of you. Why don't you go through them?"

Giada furiously took the file from the table and started reading it. She didn't need to go further because she saw what she was looking for. There was a delicious moment where Giada's face washed blank with confusion, like her brain cogs couldn't turn fast enough to take in the information from her wide eyes. She looked at Jayden and he just stared back at her with a blank face. He took the file and his expression wasn't any different from hers.

"This is a lie!" He roared, ripping the documents to shreds. "These are all lies!"

"Go ahead. Be my guest," He said with a chuckle. "You can rip them all you want. That was just a copy I made for you. If you still think I am lying, you can verify with my lawyer."

He took a deep breath and looked at the board members that were now looking confused and scared.

"I don't know what this man and this woman told you or what evidence they showed you. I don't even care." He hollered, hitting his fist on the table. "But I am back now and if anyone want to challenge my authority, let them speak now. I was and still is the owner of this company. This man may still own 49% of the shares but all of us here know who's boss here.

This company was started many years ago by my mother with the help of my father. Both of them worked their sweat off just to make this company the way it is today. I will not let some desperate people ruin it."

Jayden felt like his heart had been ripped in half. All the cameras were rolling in his face, and he didn't appreciate it. He got closer to Sergio, feeling the urge to murder him right in front of the press.

"This is not over, Sergio." He warned, breathing in his face. "You'll pay for this. I swear."

He stormed out of there like the hounds of hell were after him. Giada followed him and the media followed them too. Sergio took his seat and stared at the board members. Some of them couldn't even make eye contact with him. Those were the ones that had betrayed him.

"Ever since I took over this company, I have been nothing but good and loyal. I have been a friend to all of you and I have helped each of you on different occasions." They all nodded. "Is this how you decide to repay me? You betrayed, but I thank those that remained loyal even though they could have betrayed me. You'll be rewarded for it. As for those of you that chose to stab me in the back, I don't wanna see you here ever again."

"Sir..."

"I am sorry, but I can never trust you again." He furiously rose. "This meeting is over."

He got out of there as fast as he had come and could hear cries from some of the people that had remained in the conference room. But he didn't care.

"Thank you so much." Steve said, patting his back.

"I couldn't allow my ship sink with those two." He said harshly. "This is just the beginning. I will get back whatever they stole."

Steve laughed, holding Sergio's hand tightly. His friend was back, the fierce and gutsy businessman that feared no one.

***

'Something happened at Alvarado Jewellers today, something that shocked everyone.' The reporter said. He was standing right outsider the building. 'Just as Jayden, the mystery son of Mr. Alvarado was about to take over, Sergio arrived and saved the day. Right now, we're standing outside the building and we can confirm that the sexy hunk is still the owner of the company. We tried to interview Mr. Jayden and Mrs. Alvarado but....'

Jayden screamed, throwing the tablet to the floor, breaking it into pieces. He wasn't only mad, he wanted to kill someone, anyone to make him feel better. Everything had been going according to plan but it had been ruined.

"It's everywhere!" Giada sighed, throwing her phone on the couch. "We need to find ways of bringing this information from social media, otherwise, it will be going viral soon."

"He makes my blood boil!" Jayden groaned, screaming like he was going insane. "This can't be happening. I was so close to achieving my dream of being owner of that company and then... then... no!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, throwing the cushions from the couches.

"He's got to be lying." Giada muttered. "There's no way he'd own 51% of the company. We checked and made sure that everything was in place. Kim signed the documents herself. Maybe... maybe..." She paused and looked at him. "...could they be forged?"

Jayden roared, clenching his fists. "That boy is playing with fire. If he thinks he can challenge me then he's got another thing coming. I have come so far for a puny little man to ruin everything I have worked so hard for."

He was about to storm out of the living room when he glanced towards the entrance and saw Sergio coming inside with a hand in his pocket, looking serious as ever. When their eyes met, the hatred that both men had for each other couldn't be masked.

"What happened?" Sergio shrugged, getting closer to the two idiots. "Why is there no smile on your faces? Oh..." He gasped in mock astonishment. "Let me guess, you didn't get what you wanted and now you're planning on what to do."

"Don't think you're so smart, Sergio." Jayden barked, his jaws shaking uncontrollably. "What you did today was only a delay. Both of us know who the real owner of that company is."

"Finally, something that we can both agree on." He chuckled, opening his arms. "Even a low life like you knows I am the only true Alvarado here. I don't give a hoot if your mother was once married to my father or if you're his first child. You can bribe anyone you want but I have people that are loyal to me. That's because they know who the true Alvarado is and who the bastard is."

"Sergio!" Jayden balled his fist, swinging it in the air.

"Go ahead! I dare you!" Sergio challenged, getting even closer. "I dare you to swing your fist at me, and I'll make sure I paint the floor with your blood."

Jayden held his fist in the air, breathing like he was in labour. God knows he wanted to punch Sergio so much but he couldn't do it. He had no idea why he stopped. He dropped his arm, groaning angrily.

"You might be older than me, Mr. whatever..." He eyed him from head to toe in disgust. "...but anybody that tries to ruin my family's happiness will taste my wrath. I might seem alone, but I have the love and support of my family. That's my strength. And most importantly, I have the love of my husband. Eric might not be with me today but his love still fuels me. And with that love, I shall be victorious."

He walked past Jayden, but before he went any further, he turned back and faced the man again.

"One more thing, you might be owning some of our companies, but stay clear off everything that belongs to me." He warned, snapping his fingers in Jayden's face. "I have only gotten a part of Alvarado jewellers, but very soon, I'll kick you completely out of that company, and this house. This is my promise to you."

He laughed victoriously and walked past the two of them, heading towards the stairs. As soon as he reached there, he saw his sister rushing down with a brilliant smile on her face. She reached him and then jumped, wrapping her legs around him. After a week, he saw her happy and it made him happy too.

"Sergio, mom and I saw the news." She said excitedly. "Wow, I can't believe you did that. I am so happy right now."

"Yes, baby girl..." He held her tightly. "...you can go back to work anytime you are ready. No one will say or do anything to you. It is still our company."

She got down and kissed her brother's cheeks.

"You're the best brother. No witches or warlocks will ever cast a spell on you." She glanced at Giada who rolled her eyes. "And for this, I am going to prepare you a very special meal."

"Can't wait!" He smiled. "But that will be after I take a shower. I am very tired."

"I bet you are."

The brother and sister left upstairs hand in hand, forgetting about their sorrows.

"You may celebrate your victory today, Sergio." Jayden groaned, glaring at him. "But I can guarantee that it will only be short-lived. You've played with the tail of a tiger and now watch and wait what I am gonna do to you."

"What are you planning?" Giada sounded curious.

"My dear, Giada, just give it a day and you're gonna find out." An evil grin appeared on Jayden's face. "It's time I showed this boy just who he is messing with. I think I had underestimated him. I don't care if we have the same blood running through our veins."

Giada chuckled like an evil queen from a Disney cartoon. "Surprise me!"

She was more than ready to see Kim suffer even more before she begged for death. She was gonna ensure that she made her suffer.

***

"How is mother doing?" Sergio asked as he threw got out of the bathroom, towelling his hair.

'I guess she's better than she was a few days back.' Derrick sighed on the other end. 'But none of us are completely okay. Eric's death...'

"He's not dead!" Sergio said harshly. He threw the towel on the bed and sat there, rubbing on his head. "I am sorry for that. I didn't mean to..."

'It's fine, Sergio, I understand you.' He said softly. 'Eric's disappearance was sudden, and all your efforts to find him have been in vain. But I have to thank you because you gave all of us hope, especially, mom Laurel. She still holds on to that hope that you'll find him and bring him back home.'

"And I will do that."

'By the way, congratulations. I heard the news. Anyway, goodnight!'

Sergio cut the call, throwing his phone onto the bed. He buried his head between his palms, feeling the pressure kick in. He was stressed, frustrated, and tired. But he couldn't find rest or peace. It had been like that so many nights. He was longing for Eric although he was nowhere to be seen. He wanted to kiss his soft lips, kiss his whole body, and make crazy passionate love to him. God, just thinking about it made his heart begin to race.

He slowly closed his eyes, giving in to those fantasies that were messing with his mind. All of a sudden, he felt like all of them were real, like Eric was with him in that room. He was slowly moving his hands down his shoulders all the way to his nipples.

"Fuck!" Sergio moaned, biting his lips.

He felt a hand move down his tummy and circled around.

"God..." His voice was barely above a whisper.

Then came the kisses on his neck, soft and sensual. Eric was kissing all over his neck and it felt so real. He could have bet his life Eric was there. He slowly raised his head, giving Eric access to that neck. God, the way he moaned was from out of this world.

"Please, don't stop!" He muttered. "I miss you so much."

"I miss you too,' came a voice that made Sergio jump from the bed like he'd been sitting on hot coals.

When he glanced on the bed, his brain stuttered for a moment and his eyes took in more light that expected. Every part of him went on pause while his brain caught up with what he had seen. Trevor was on his bed, staring at him like he wanted to jump at him and fuck his brains. He was giving him the come fuck me look, literally undressing him with his eyes.

Trevor was wearing a fishnet robe with nothing but a tight white brief on him that didn't hide his erection. It was clear the guy was horny as fuck from the pulsating member in his briefs. But instead of being excited, Sergio lost his cool. He could feel his rage at the edge ready to explode.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I need you." Trevor said as he slowly took off his robe, throwing it on the floor. He didn't just look at the man, he looked into him as if he knew his desires. "My body yearns to be touched. I wanna feel you rocking inside of me." He moaned like a pornstar. "I wanna feel your seed so deep inside of me, Sergio."

"Stop it!" Sergio barked, closing his eyes in disgust. He angrily pointed towards the door. "Get up and get your shit out of here, Trevor. I am not joking. If you don't wanna get hurt..."

Trevor burst into laughter when he heard that. He laughed so hard that if people had heard him, they'd have thought he was going insane.

"Both of us know that you can't hurt me, Sergio." He seductively got off the bed, jutting his hip. "I know you want me, I can feel it all the way over here. No matter how much you try to deny it, I am your one true love. I am like a ghost that will follow you where you go. Ever since I came into this house last week, I've dreamed about you day, and night. Your muscular, sexy body... your beautiful hard cock inside me, and your lips on me."

"I am not going to say it again." He was breathing like an ancient dragon from its slumber. "Get the fuck out of here, otherwise, I will do something that you'll regret."

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers