Game of Love Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" He shrugged, getting even closer. "You'll fuck me senselessly and then make me regret it? Go ahead, Sergio, fuck my brains out right now."

"Enough!" Sergio gripped Trevor's arm, pulling him harshly. But to his surprise, the guy was just smiling.

"I like it when you pull me like that, Sergio." He got even closer, feeling Sergio's hot breaths on his face. "Most especially, when I feel your breaths on me, your lips closer to mine."

"I feel so ashamed and disgusted when I think that I almost married you." He said hoarsely. "People like you don't deserve to live. You deserve to die. But, I won't stain my hands with your dirty blood."

He picked up Trevor's robe from the floor and started dragging him out of there like a whore. Though Trevor was resisting, Sergio was just too powerful.

"You are mine, Sergio." He laughed at the top of his lungs. "You're only mine and whether you like it or not, we're destined to be together. If I can't have you, no one else will."

"Keep dreaming."

He opened the door and furiously threw Trevor outside. Trevor hit the floor with a thud, butt first. It hurt like hell, but he glanced at Sergio, still wearing that smile on his face. Sergio threw the robe at him, banging the door.

"No matter what you do, you belong to me." Trevor hollered, laughing in the process. "You can never run from me, and very soon you'll understand. I swear."

He slowly got up, picked up his robe, and threw air kisses at the door. It wasn't over. He was gonna be back, and this time he was gonna win.

***

"Hey, I told you to handle all my work, Mr. President." Sergio teased, chuckling softly. "I don't think I am ready to come back to work just yet."

'Is it always this stressful being president?' Steve complained. 'I can't believe I am going home at 10.pm. You really need to come back. There's so much pressure that my head can take. And besides, Giada was causing trouble this afternoon.'

"I wouldn't be worried about her." He sighed, getting a cup of coffee and gesturing the man a thanks. "I know you can handle her."

'I did. Where are you anyway? Where did you go?' He sounded a bit worried. 'I called Adrianna a few minutes back and she told me you left in the morning.'

"Yeah," He leaned on the car, losing the smile on his face. "I had visited my usual orphanage. Some supplies that Eric and I had ordered arrived, and I wanted to take them there myself. That is where I have been the whole day. Plus, I just wanted to be in a place that Eric loved. That way..." He couldn't finish what he wanted to say. He could feel the pain arising deep inside of him.

'You're gonna find him.' Steve's voice sounded so reassuring on the phone.

"Thanks. I'll talk to you later."

He cut the call, slipping his phone into his pocket. Sergio's heart was racing and he didn't know why. He had a tingly feeling, like Eric was near him though he couldn't see him. He had stopped halfway to the city to take coffee on a roadside shop and it tasted so damn good.

As he slowly sipped his coffee, he started getting memories of him, and Eric.

***

A month ago...

*

'What's the name of our relationship? What will people say about our relationship? What will they name it?' Sergio asked as he took Eric's hand slowly, bringing him closer. "I was like a bird that forgot how to fly, but you not only helped me to gain love, and friendship, but you also made me regain my flight again. You showed me how to live again.

I know we met due to my cheating ways. It was meant to be a game, but I had no idea I was running into my destiny. I had no idea I was gonna meet my greatest love.'

Eric was getting emotional. He couldn't mask the tears in his eyes or the smile on his face, a smile that blew Sergio away.

'But even at that time when I was playing you, I had no idea why I used to feel like I got a new life, while I was taking my last breath. When you used to be around me, I used to feel calm, even while trying to deny my feelings.

And when I lost you, I couldn't make sense of anything. I used to feel like I don't even exist. As if there was no hope in life.' He smiled as a tear rolled down his cheek. 'Eric, I've never felt this way about anyone before. And if this is called insanity and not love, then I agree. I am insanely in love with you, Eric. And if this is called love, then I think I have never been in love before.'

The emotions were too much for both of them. Eric couldn't help but laugh through his tears.

'Eric, I feel like fighting this world for you. I feel like bringing all the happiness of this world for you. I feel like bringing the stars to you.'

He took both of Eric's hands and kissed them. "Never ever feel that you separated me from my family, Eric. That is because, you're someone that turned me into a complete human. And now, if we separate for any reason..." He snivelled, staring at Eric's beautiful face. "...then I'll be shattered in such a way that I won't be able to recover again."

"No!" Eric shook his head, cupping his husband's cheeks. "We'll never be separated ever again. We'll never separate again, because I'll die before that, Sergio. My heart beats only for you."

Sergio wrapped his arms around Eric and held him in a tight hug. Both of them were crying so hard that people would have thought there was a funeral procession. But they were happy, more than happy. And that happiness was gonna endure forever.

***

Present day...

*

Sergio got back to reality and realized that there were streams of tears on his face. He hadn't even realized he had been crying. He quickly rubbed his tears with his hands but only made a mess of himself. He didn't want to show anyone his weakness so he opened his car door to get a handkerchief and wipe his face.

He wasn't thinking straight and he was only concentrated on what he was looking for that he wasn't aware of his environment. Unknown to him, there was a huge truck hurtling towards him. It was charging right at him without any intention of stopping for anything.

Its blinding lights were directed at him, but the man wasn't even aware of it. He had his back to the hurtling truck.

Sergio got the handkerchief and suddenly someone shouting at him. He raised his head quickly, getting out of the car. However, when he turned and saw the truck that was only a few seconds away from him, his mind shut down completely. The flash of the truck was enough to blind him, and his body reacted like there was a gun to his head. His muscles were frozen in place and his heart hammered in his chest so hard that he felt like passing out.

Everyone that saw what was happening got very scared but none could do anything. All they did was watch in horror with their hands covering their mouth. One second... two seconds... three seconds... four seconds... five second... and then the truck hit the car with such an impact that it flipped severally times before the sound of the explosion came and then a terrible echo as if it was an anguished cry of God.

To everyone's surprise, the truck didn't stop but only added to its speed and left. Everyone cried out in horror, rushing to the site of the accident. There was nothing there. The car was completely destroyed. There was no way for anyone to survive.

Could this be the end for Sergio?

***

Adrianna tore her eyes away from the picture she was holding, staring at the men in front of her. She did too slowly to be normal.

"Yes, inspector." When she spoke her voice trailed off slowly like her words were unwilling to fly. She had fear in her eyes. "This is my son's car. But... but how the hell did this happen?"

Her heart was racing and she was only seconds away from crying.

"Is... is my brother okay?"

"We've got no idea as of now, ma'am." The inspector spoke.

"What?" Kim gasped, shaking her head. "You don't have them? What do you mean by that?" Her voice was so high it filled the entire mansion. "You're the police, and you're supposed to know everything. My son's car couldn't have just turned up like that, and you've got nothing. You can't just come here to bring us such news. Don't you have children?" A tear rolled down her cheeks.

"I am so sorry, ma'am. We're doing everything we can." He apologized, putting his hands together. "The accident happened on the outskirts of town near a sideroad shop. Somebody gave us details but when we reached there, we couldn't find anyone. We have reason to believe that someone moved him or took him to a hospital. As we speak now, our men are working on it."

"I don't want any excuses!" Kim yelled, feeling her strength leave her. Everyone could see her pain. "I want my son back, unhurt."

Jayden and Giada were on the mezzanine floor, watching the drama going on downstairs. They had evil grins on their faces, enjoying the pain Kim was going through. Both of them were dressed like they were on a date with queen Elizabeth herself. They glanced at each other and grinned, giving each other evil looks.

"That my dear Kim is what happens when people decide to mess with me." She said softly. "I don't show them mercy, and definitely not a second chance. He played with fire."

"Ha ha..." Kim chirped, staring at Kim. "...poor Kimberly, she's ordering them to bring back her son when all they will find will be his corpse. Very soon, she'll lose all her children, and then we'll see how she's gonna survive after that."

"But I did him a favour. He'll now be united with Eric on the other side." Jayden laughed. "I am such a generous man."

Both of them continued watching.

"Find him!" She cried. "Find my son."

"Mom, I am sure that Sergio is fine!" Adrianna held her. She was scared but she still believed he was okay. "He's unhurt. That's why he's not in the car."

"My son, Adrianna!" She sobbed. "I just want him home, safe and sound."

"He will." Trevor who had been quiet rushed to her, rubbing on her shoulders. However, she shrugged him off, giving him angry eyes. "Trust me, mother, Sergio will come back home safely."

Trevor was scared but he was mad as well. He knew exactly that it was no accident. Jayden had tried to kill his Sergio, and he didn't appreciate it. He promised if anything happened to Sergio, he was gonna kill him.

"Inspector," He said harshly. "Do all you possibly can to find my Sergio. I don't care if you have to turn mountains upside down but find him, and bring him back to us."

"We'll do our best." He assured. "But... did Mr. Alvarado have any enmity of which someone might try to take revenge on him, or kill him? My suspicions are that whoever did had targeted a car that was parked off road. This was a hit, and run."

Everyone became quiet when they heard that. There was only one thought running through each of their minds, but they didn't know if it was true. Besides, they didn't have evidence to lay such an accusation.

Trevor slowly glanced to the mezzanine, seeing that evil grin on Jayden's face. He was sure the man had done it.

"Well, actually, inspector..."

"No!" Trevor chimed in before Adrianna could finish her sentence. "I don't think he had enmity with anyone. My husband is a very generous man, and I don't think anyone would try to kill him. Sergio doesn't get himself involved in arguments or..." He paused and gave a fake cry. "...just find my husband, and bring him back home, please."

"Yes, we will." The inspector slightly bowed. "If you find out anything, you can call anytime."

The police quickly left.

"Oh my God," Kim cried, holding on tighter to her daughter. "My son, Adrianna. What am I gonna do if anything happens to him. It's only been a week since Eric went missing and now..."

"Don't worry about anything, mother." Trevor assured. "I will do everything I can to find Sergio. I will bring him back home to you."

"Oh, stop with your drama." Adrianna snapped. "No one is buying your fake sympathy and we don't need it. For all we know, you and your gang could be behind this."

"Adrianna?" Trevor gasped in shock. "Why would I do that? Why would I want Sergio dead when I love him so much? Sergio is my life and his death would mean mine."

Adrianna huffed. "You know the answer to that question. And get out of here before I do something to you."

She led her mother to the couch and made sit down. She then knelt in front of her, rubbing on her hands. The woman was visibly trembling. The last thing Adrianna wanted to do was scare her even more than she was.

"Mom, please, don't cry. Sergio is fine. Though we can't contact him, I'll go and find him." She said in an assuring voice. "I'll call Steve and both of us will go find him. I know my brother. He's very strong and nothing can kill him. I will find him."

"Ha ha..." Giada laughed under her breath, crossing her arms on her chest. "... you can assure her all you want, Adrianna. Sergio is dead, so you better start planning his funeral." She locked her eyes with Jayden. "Now watch how I add fuel to the fire. This is gonna be fun."

She flipped her hair sexily and started cat-walking downstairs like a model on the run way. She was gonna make an unforgettable scene that was gonna give Kim a heart attack.

"Mom!" A voice echoed throughout the house.

Giada's heart twisted and sunk with nerves as her brain tried to process that voice in her head. She stopped in her steps, standing there like a statue. Her eyes went straight to the entrance, and she tried to stay calm as her eyes met Sergio rushing inside the house. She felt numb when she saw him, looking unhurt and not even sign of him being in an accident.

She took a glance behind and her eyes met with Jayden who equally looked scared and amazed. They were experiencing the worst of their moments with the realization that nothing had happened to Sergio. He was okay.

"Sergio?"

Both Kim and Adrianna got to their feet like they had just sat on a needle. They started rushing towards Sergio, rubbing their tears.

"Are you okay, baby?" Kim asked. "You were involved in an accident. Are you hurt?"

"I am alright, mommy. But..." He paused and gestured.

That was when they realized that Sergio wasn't alone. He had someone in his arms, a boy. The boy was asleep peacefully in Sergio's arms with his head on his chest, and Sergio was holding bridal style. They all had never seen him before and he looked very young.

He was had pitch black medium tousled curled hair, and a perfect golden skin. He wasn't dressed fancy which meant he wasn't rich. But, he had a bandage tied around his head, and also had spectacles on. They were all staring at him, even Trevor that wanted to just strangle him. He was the one that was supposed to be in those strong, sexy arms.

"He's hurt, mom." He said as he led him to a couch.

He slowly, and carefully led him there, staring at him non-stop. There was no denying the boy was very cute.

"Who is he?" Adrianna asked with concern.

"He is Javier." He sighed. "He... he is the boy that saved my life today, mommy. Without this boy, I don't know if I would have survived today. Just when I thought it was over, he came out of nowhere and pushed me out of harm's way. Unfortunately, he hit his head on a rock, and got hurt instead. I owe my life to him."

"Thank God for this boy." Kim hugged her son, sobbing in his chest. "I don't know what I would have done if I had lost you. I swear, I would have followed you, Sergio." She raised her head, cupping his cheeks. "Don't scare me like that ever again. You know I am no longer young."

"I am not leaving anytime soon. What did I tell you, your love is always with me to guide and protect me?" He hugged her tightly, trying to make her calm. But the woman was trembling. He glanced to the staircase and once his gaze met with Giada, she quickly dropped her eyes to the floor and he immediately knew she was involved in what had happened. "Not even the devil will succeed in his plans to take me away."

He pulled away from her, and rubbed her tears. "Don't cry anymore. I am here, and besides, I have already reported the matter to the police. They'll do their investigations."

She smiled and kissed his forehead.

"How bad is he?" Adrianna asked softly, holding the boy's hand. "Should we call the doctor?"

"I have already seen a doctor. They attended to him." He said, sitting closer to the boy. Trevor felt something move in him when Sergio held the boy's hand. "He had woken up about an hour ago, we talked a bit but he complained of a headache, and passed out."

"Poor boy," Adrianna shook her head. "He doesn't deserve all this."

"You're right, and when I find out who is responsible for this, I will make them pay." He balled his fist, glaring at Jayden and Giada. "This boy was ready to risk his life to save mine. I will not just let it go like that." He took a deep breath, getting up. "I will take him to rest in my room. I want to take care of him personally."

"What?" Trev's eyes widened and he got closer. "Your room? Wat the hell will he be doing in your room? There are a lot of other rooms in this house. You can put him there, and assign one of the maids to take care of him. You don't..."

"And who the hell gave you the right to make suggestions?" Sergio barked, dropping his hands in frustrations. "Who are you, huh? Who the hell are you?"

Trev held his rage, staring at Sergio with tears in pain. "Well, I was just... well, he's a stranger, and it is not safe to be in your room. Besides, I... I... I don't like it."

"Whether you like it or not, it doesn't mean anything to me, Trevor." He said harshly. "It is my room and I alone choose who should be there and who shouldn't be. And besides, you're a guest in this house. Know your limits when you talk to me."

"Forget about him." Adrianna held her brother's hand. "He's not worth. Just take care of him."

Sergio hissed, carefully lifted the boy, and took him upstairs to his room. Adrianna gave Trevor a dirty look but she held her mother's hand and they went upstairs. Trevor couldn't stop his tears from flowing when they all left. He felt so much pain that Sergio had rejected him, and took someone he didn't know to his room.

***

"Don't you yell at me, boy!" Jayden warned, breathing like he was in labour. "What the hell do you take me for?"

"Do you think I am stupid?" Trevor snapped, eyeing the man from head to toe angrily. "Do you think I am dumb or something. I very well know that you were the one that tried to have Sergio killed. I can't believe you'd go behind my back to try and kill Sergio, and you would think I wouldn't find out about it. Jayden, I am warning you..."

"You're warning me?" He chuckled, his voice sounding like thunder. "And who the hell do you think you are? Who are you? What value are you to my life?"

"Don't think that just because I have been keeping quiet about everything you've been doing that you can do whatever you want." He yelled. "I told you the only person I was interested in was Sergio and no harm should come to him. But what did you do, you went behind my back and tried to have him killed. Isn't that called betrayal?"

"Are you questioning me?" Jayden couldn't mask the annoyance in his voice. "Don't forget that I am the reason you're still rich today. Don't also forget that I made you what you're today."

"I am not being ungrateful here." Trevor argued. "I have thanked you severally. And the only reason I joined in on your plans was so that I could ensure Sergio's safety and you could help me have him back. But you're doing the opposite of that."

"When someone steps on my tail, I always fight back with a vengeance." He glowered. "Sergio dared me. And if you think I am gonna let someone take me for a fool simply because you're obsessed with him, then you're mistaken. Now listen to me..." He got closer, pointing angrily at Trevor. "Let this be the first and last time you'll talk to me in this manner. You don't want me to regret working with you, because I am not a man that takes regrets seriously."