Game of Love Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Javier entered Sergio's room, slowly closing the door behind him. He hadn't even had the chance to look around the room. It was huge, beautiful, and had a lot of paintings on the wall. The colour, the decorations, and the furniture all seemed expensive. There were pictures of Sergio, and in all those pictures, he was with the love of his life. They seemed so happy that it lifted Javier's spirit, his lips curled up into a smile.

He slowly walked in and saw the pile of clothes that were on the floor near the bed. They were all Sergio's clothes. He shook his head, knelt down and picked them all up. He started heading to the bathroom where he had seen a washing basket, but before he reached there, the door flung open.

"How dare you?"

Javier stopped in his tracks when he heard that voice. He slowly turned to find an angry looking man rushing towards him with a scowl on his face. The man looked like he knew Javier from somewhere and they were kinda mortal enemies. He froze where he stood, staring at the man like he had seen a ghost.

"What are you doing here, and who gave you permission to enter this room?" He roared, glaring at Javier.

Trevor had never felt the way he did in a long time. Not only was the annoying guy in Sergio's room and holding Sergio's clothes, he was wearing Sergio's clothes. They were probably clothes Sergio never won before, but he remembered them well enough. His face got red with anger and he hands began clenching.

"And what are you wearing? Who told you that you could wear Sergio's clothes or even touch them?" He was acting like a mad man.

"Well..." Javier's mouth was shaking. "... I... I came here to freshen up. I saw these clothes on the floor and... and I decided to put them in the washing basket, and wash them later."

Those words only fuelled the fire that burned inside of Trevor. He exploded like a bomb, throwing his hands and pushing the clothes the boy was holding to the floor. The boy stood there stunned, with tears in his eyes.

"I am so sorry, sir... Did I... did I do anything wrong?"

"Get out!" He stamped his foot on the floor, gripping the boy's hand painfully. "Get the fuck out of Sergio's room."

He started dragging him out of the room. A stunned Javier followed, trying to process what had happened. The man had come out of nowhere.

"No one is allowed in my husband's room, do you understand?" He warned. "Just because he allowed you once doesn't give you the fucking right to enter at will. You're probably used to barging in other people's bedrooms. It must be part of your character."

"Look, let me go." Javier pleaded, trying to release his hand but Trevor only hurt him. "You're hurting me, sir."

"Don't try to act as if you're very tender." He chuckled bitterly. "For all we know, you're probably here to steal from us."

Trevor dragged the boy all the way downstairs. No matter what the boy, he didn't pay any attention.

"Sir, please, you're mistaken." Javier pleaded. "I am not that kind of person. I am sorry if I upset you in any way, but you're hurting me. I am hurt already."

Trevor threw the boy's arm, watching him wince. "Don't try to even bring that here, I am not stupid." He warned, his voice echoing throughout the house. "Your pretence doesn't work with me. You think that bandage on your head will save you? You saved my husband's life, and I thank you for that. But now you're no longer needed here. You need to get out of here. How much money do you want? He asked?"

"What?" Javier couldn't mask the surprise in his voice. "Why would you..."

"Answer the question, damn it? Isn't that the reason why you're here? You saved a billionaire, and it is time to name your price."

"Sir..." He couldn't mask his tears. "... my kindness doesn't have a price. I didn't save his life because I wanted something in return. I only did that because... because..."

"Hmmmm...." Trevor chuckled, crossing his arms on his chest. He started passing round the boy, eyeing him from head to toe in disgust. "I see what's going on here? So it isn't just money you're after. You're also after my Sergio, you wanna seduce him. That's why you're here."

"Sir, I wouldn't..."

"Shut up!" He snapped. "You came here with your Latino body, and your Latino accent thinking that he was gonna look at you? Have you taken a very good look at yourself? Why would he choose that over this?"

He slowly turned, showing his sexy body to Javier.

"You don't stand a chance."

"Mr. Alvarado allowed me to stay here despite not knowing who I am." Javier said, rubbing his tears. "He's very kind, and nice. Why would I think of such an evil act?"

"You're right. You're too stupid." He laughed. "But whether he allowed you to stay, or not. You're leaving this house this instant."

He gripped Javier's arm even more painfully, and started dragging him out.

"Get the fuck out of my house." He yelled. "And if I ever see you..."

"Let go!" He tried to release his arm but Trevor's grip only tightened. "I said, let go." He seethed.

Out of the blue, Javier furiously released his arm and collided his backhand with Trevor's cheekbone, flaying his neck backward like a willow caught in the wind. As he stumbled, he nearly fell to the floor, holding his cheek with his palm, but luckily, he held on to something. The boy's action certainly took him by surprise.

Trevor paused where he was, landing his eyes on the boy that glared at him with such hatred. He couldn't hide the incredulous look on his face. He slowly removed his hand, glancing at his palm. There was no blood, but it was certainly gonna leave a bruise.

"Did.... Did you just slap me?" He stuttered, rising to face the boy. "How dare...."

"Try that, and I'll make sure I mop the floor with you." Javier dared.

Trevor had his hand frozen mid-air, trembling like a leaf on a windy day. He wanted to kill the boy with slaps, but there was something in his voice that scared him. He couldn't do it. He dropped his hand furiously, groaning like a child.

"Don't think that just because I am a guest here means I don't know about you." He was so loud. "Who doesn't know about the man Mr. Alvarado left on the altar to go and marry the love of his life. With this attitude, I now know the reason why he did what he did."

Tears streamed down his cheeks, his whole face red in rage. "How dare you?" He screamed at the top of his lungs. Those who heard his voice could sense the pain in it. "Who do think you are to talk to me in that manner? Do you know who I am?"

"And I don't care to know." Javier said simply shrugging. "You did not bring me to this house, I came with Sergio. I was not in your room, I was in Sergio's room. And from what I know, Sergio's husband is still missing so which one are you married to? I don't need to explain myself to you, because this house belongs to Sergio. He's the only one who's got the right to throw me out."

Trevor was so lost in anger that he felt like his brain was being tormented. It had been so long since he'd heard hurtful words from someone, let alone someone that shouldn't have made him cry. His heart was bleeding and his anger was pulsating. He tried to rub his tears but no matter how much he did, more still came.

He tried to open his mouth, but to his surprise no word came out.

"Trevor?" He suddenly heard his mother's voice before hearing high heels. She held his hand, staring into his face. "Why are you crying? What's wrong, honey? Did somebody die?"

But all he did was glare at Javier while his breaths quickened.

"Baby?" She diverted her eyes at the boy he was glaring and she felt like strangling him. "What the hell did you do to my son? Why is he crying?" The rational Giada was offline and the primitive Giada was in the room. "I am asking you a question!"

Javier's mouth shook. Giada was a scary woman. "Well, ma'am, he was... he was the one that was trying to..."

"I don't need your useless explanations. Nobody makes my son cry, certainly not some dirty looking Spanish brat." She shouted, her voice filling the living room. "By the way, who are you, and what are you even doing here? Isn't the job you were brought to do here over? Get the fuck out before I kill you with my bare hands. I am not gonna repeat myself."

"But ma'am..."

"Now!" She pointed to the door.

"What's going on here?" Adrianna came rushing into the room. She was surprised to find Javier with the evil mother and son. "Why is there noise here?"

Javier was struggling to breath from the anger. "Adrianna, I did what Sergio told me to. But before he sends anyone to his room, I think it's better if he asks permission from his husband." He sounded mad. "I am sorry if I have caused any trouble, but I am leaving." He put his hands together. "Goodbye, Adrianna."

He looked at the mother and son, shook his head and began walking towards the entrance door.

"Javier, please wait!" Adrianna rushed to him and blocked him. "What do you mean you're leaving? I thought Sergio told you to stay for as long as you wanted."

"I think I have overstayed my welcome. I don't want to cause trouble in this house. Mr. Alvarado is safe, and I am happy I saved his life." He forced a smile. "But, I cannot stay here. I'll find somewhere to stay, and tell Mr. Alvarado that I said thanks for his hospitality. He's a good man, but I have to leave."

He took a step but....

"You're not going anywhere." Came a voice.

Both Adrianna and Javier looked in the direction of the voice, and saw Sergio entering the house looking mad. Javier froze, dropping his eyes to the ground. He was scared that he might have spoken out of boundary and he was in trouble.

"You're staying here, and that's final. You're my guest here." He seethed. "Unlike some people that forced their way into this house. Those are the ones that do not belong here, and they should leave."

"I... I am so sorry." Javier apologized. "It is just... just I..."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me. No one should intimidate you in this house." He assured, glaring at Giada and Trevor. "Feel free to do anything you want. I owe my life to you. And if anyone doesn't like it, they can hug a transformer for all I care."

Trevor slowly rubbed his tears. He felt like someone was trying to pull his heart out of his chest. It hurt like hell. Sergio was staring at him with so much anger.

"Why can't you see it, Sergio?" Trevor muttered. "This boy has a motive in this house. He's only here because he wants our money. He wants you."

"Why do you always see the evil in everyone but doesn't see it in yourself?" His voice sounded so raw, so painful. "There was a time when I used to be happy seeing yourself. But, I don't know how to forget your face now. How can you still be here after everything that has happened?"

"Sergio, this boy is not worth your time." Adrianna said harshly. "He doesn't even deserve you looking at him. Please, go inside your room. I'll bring your food there."

He stared at Trevor for a long time, enjoying seeing his tears. He then gripped Javier's hand sweetly and watched as Trevor's eyes widened with the way he was holding the boy's hand. He brought him closer, and smiled brightly at him.

"Let's go!"

The boy sheepishly nodded and followed Sergio upstairs to his room. Adrianna left too and Trevor burst into tears, dropping to the floor. His heart was on fire. It felt like someone was burning his very existence. Giada tried to soothe him but he was beyond that. He cried like there was no tomorrow. He couldn't understand why he still loved Sergio despite being treated like garbage. He was supposed to be mad at him but he wasn't.

After crying for what seemed like forever, Giada took him to his room, and gave him a painkiller because he had a pulsating painful headache. He was mad... he wanted to vent but there was no one to vent out his anger on.

"Here you go, honey!" Giada said as she handed him a glass of cold water. "Take this. It will make you feel better."

Trevor's eyes were blood red and swollen. He looked pitiful.

"I want him dead." He said simply. "Nobody has made me cry the way I did today, mommy. I want that boy wiped off the surface of the earth, and I want it as soon as possible."

"Honey!" She sighed, rubbing his shoulders. "You've got to exercise some patience. We can't afford to make any mistake right now. If we do anything to him, everyone will be suspecting us. As it is, Sergio has his eyes on us."

"What are you telling me? You expect me to let it go after he humiliated in front of Sergio, and that bitch!" He rose from the bed like he'd sat on a needle. "I need to show him that...."

There was a scream from deep within that forced its way from his mouth, It was as if his terrified soul unleashed a demon. All he felt was anger, he was in murder mode. Only the death of Javier was gonna heal his sores.

"I thought I had gotten rid of that pest, Eric, that used to make my life a living hell. I will not let this new bitch take Sergio away from me."

"Honey, we've got something big planned out. In a day or two, it will be executed." She reassured, staring into his eyes. "After that, you can do whatever you want with him. I promise. Please, just a little bit more patience."

Trevor groaned, stamping his foot on the floor. "Fine! But not more than that."

"Yes," She smiled. "Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. I promise you won't regret it."

'I don't care about anything.' He thought as he slammed his fist on a table. 'All I care about is murdering that son of a bitch, and getting back my husband. You'll pay with your life for this slap. I swear."

***

David was seated in a restaurant, enjoying a glass of wine. He was dressed beautifully in a green designer's suit that fit him perfectly and made him look younger than he was. He seemed lost in thought, thinking about the turn out of events at his company since the disappearance of Eric. He had come to meet some important clients and they seemed to be taking longer than he had expected. He had been waiting for thirty minutes.

"Hello, David!" Came an excited voice.

He quickly raised his head, and found Giada smiling at him like she wanted to fuck him right there. Giada was truly a beautiful woman, but only on the outside. She looked so seductively sexy that many in that restaurant thought she could have graced any billboard or magazine cover. The red sexy dress she was wearing showed off her killer curves and her cleavage was on view for anyone to admire. She had those seductress high heels and her hair was curled.

But, she wasn't alone. She was with a man that could equally make any lady cream her panties. Seeing them, David got up and got a surprising perk on both his cheeks from Giada. She seemed too happy for a woman that was embarrassed by Eric the last they met.

"David, darling, you've got no idea how happy I am that we're meeting." She chuckled as both she and Jayden took seats. "This is Jayden Alvarado, my business partner. He is also a very close family friend."

Both men shook their hands powerfully, smiling at each other.

"Yeah, Mr. Alvarado's first son, and Sergio's half-brother." He spoke followed by a smile. "He is currently hot topic. I have heard a lot about him from some of my friends."

"Yeah, and we're here for business, David." Giada didn't wanna beat around the bush. "My offer still stands, and I can assure you that you'll not regret doing business with us."

David chuckled softly. "I must confess that I was kinda surprised when I received your call. I never thought I'd hear from you any time soon after what happened the last time."

Her lips curled into a smile. "I am not known to hold grudges, David, especially over petty things like that." She laughed inwardly. "I am a businesswoman and nothing comes easy. Let bygones be bygones."

David sighed, taking a sip of his wine. She was still as spirited as ever, he had to give her that.

"Giada has told me everything about you, and your company." Jayden finally spoke. "I have always admired your work, Mr. Smith, and honestly when Giada told me about her plan, I knew I wanted in. I have got a lot to offer to you, and your company. I want a partnership with both D&E and Liberty shoes, and in turn I want you in my companies."

David laughed. "I don't think I can run your type of business."

"Don't worry. You're very smart, successful and influential. You'll do just fine."

"And in addition, everything that I promised you still stands if you accept my offer." Giada winked. She was highly practiced at seduction. She knew she could get to him.

"Honestly, since the death of Eric..." He paused and lost the smile on his face. "...things at the company haven't been the same. I have lost millions in just a week, and I don't know how to run the company without him. I just realized that he was the heart of the company."

Giada was raging inside, but she had to keep herself in check. She didn't want to lose such an opportunity.

"I am sorry for your loss." She took his hand and started rubbing on it seductively. "I am sure he was an asset to you and the company. But that's the more reason you need me. Eric might have been good, but I have been successfully running a fashion house for years. They don't call me the queen of the city for nothing."

David glanced at Giada, then he smiled. His smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. She could see that it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread into every part of him.

"I guess you're right, Giada. At first, I didn't want to consider your offer." He said softly. "But after careful thinking, there's no harm."

"What?" She gasped, covering her mouth in shock. "You mean... you're finally accepting my offer?"

"Yes!"

"Oh my God!" She literally screamed. "Wow! I... I have no words right now, David. I Mean... finally, you made the right choice. I promise that you'll never regret this decision you've made today."

"I know I won't." He grinned, getting some documents from his bag. He handed them to both Giada and Jayden, and the two didn't even waste any more time. They signed the documents in the blink of an eye without bothering reading. "Welcome to Liberty shoes, and D&E." He greeted both of them as they handed him the documents.

"Thanks!" They both said at the same time.

"Let us celebrate to this new partnership." David suggested.

They all agreed and ordered lots of champagne, wine, and food. It was time to celebrate another victory. Giada was so excited that she bought everyone in the restaurant food, and wine.

***

"Derrick, please calm down." Sergio spoke as he rushed down the stairs. "I cannot get you clearly."

"Sergio, I can't calm down." He sounded mad. "This is a pressing matter, and I just can't leave it hanging."

"Okay, just take a deep breath and explain to me what happened."

Sergio could hear Derrick's harsh breaths on the other end. 'I went to the company today this afternoon, and the news I found was that Giada managed to make a deal with Mr. Smith. She's now a part of both D&E, and Liberty companies. Do you know what that means?'

"What?" Sergio couldn't mask the surprise in his voice. He stopped in his tracks and stood still like he was frozen in place. "That can't be. I am sure they just met and she offered him a deal just like she always does. It's a rumour."

'I know what I am saying.' He said hoarsely. 'I am Eric's lawyer at the company, and this news came from a reliable source. And I am not only his lawyer, but his brother as well. Knowing Giada, she probably has plans of getting her hands on his shares. And...' He paused and sighed. '...it's not only Giada, but that Jayden guy as well. Both of them are part of both companies.'

Sergio was dumbstruck. He knew how shady both of them were.