Game of Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Darren continues as a pawn in Mr and Mrs Bates Marriage.
8.5k words
4.71
22.9k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,453 Followers

Game of Marriage Part 2

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

This story involves blackmail, bondage and control. It has offensive words in, if you do not like this I would recommend not reading on. It contains from straight and gay sex.

Thanks to Dougslair for editing!

Part 1

Darren started a new job in sales, during this time he becomes obsessed with his boss, Mrs Bates who is older, married and very sexy. At the works Christmas do he ends up fucking her at her house behind her husband's back. He becomes her regular boy out, until the husband finds out. When he finds out he makes Darren his own personal sex toy behind his wife's back. Eventually, the husband fucks Darren and Darren learns the joy of gay sex. The story ended with Mrs Bates telling Darren that she thinks her husband is cheating on her.

Midnight Head

Darren was sittting on his bed at his mum and dad's house. Having worked for Mrs Bates for a while he was getting close to being able to afford his own place. He thought back to the last week. When Mrs Bates told him that she suspects her husband Alex is cheating on her with a woman.

Since then, Darren has been a nervous wreck! Constantly worrying that she will find out that he is the one her husband is fucking and that he will lose his job! He hasn't heard from Alex for a while, but in that time, he has made Mrs Bates cum twice.

That was until his phone suddenly started vibrating, grabbing it he saw Alex's name on the screen. Nervously he answered.

"Hello." He stuttered out.

"Hi bitch." Alex said.

"Why are you calling me?" Darren asked.

"Send me your address, I need a blowjob." Alex bluntly said.

"I can't do this, please I don't want to lose my job!" Darren tried to argue.

"You should've thought about that before fucking my wife! Now text me your address or our videos go everywhere!" Alex warned.

Darren knew he couldn't argue, Alex had multiple videos of Darren sucking his cock and being fucked by him. If Darren was being true to himself, he actually missed Alex's cock. It was strange, ever since first having a cock in his mouth it is like he has acquired a taste for it.

"Okay." Darren replied.

"Good cocksucker." Alex said and then hung up the phone.

Darren texted him his address and waited for further instructions. It didn't take long for another text to come through.

"Come outside and down the street." Alex texted.

Sneaking out so that his parent's didn't notice, Darren headed down the road when a car flashed its lights at him.

Here I go again. Darren thought to himself.

Getting into the passenger seat, Alex was smiling at him and said, "Hi bitch, have you missed me?"

Darren didn't say anything, he just looked at the ground in silence until Alex shouted, "When I ask you a question you reply!"

"Sorry sir, yes I have missed you." Darren said, not wanting to anger him anymore than he already was.

"And how many times have you fucked my wife since I took your cherry?" Alex asked, reminding Darren once again about being fucked by his huge cock, instantly making his arse twitch.

"I haven't sir, only licked her pussy a few times." Darren replied.

"Hmmm, I need her to invite you to our house so I can get video evidence otherwise I don't have enough proof." Alex said.

Then Darren said something, as soon as it left his mouth, he regretted it.

"She knows you're cheating on her."

Fuck!

"What?!" Alex shouted, "What makes you say that?! Did you fucking tell her?"

"No sir! When I was licking her pussy, she checked your card and saw you booked a hotel room the night you fucked me. I swear I didn't say anything!" Darren pleaded, still not believing the situation he has found himself in.

"Fuck, that sneaky bitch. I need to be more careful." Alex said, then he started to drive.

"Where are we going sir?" Darren asked nervously.

"Well, I can't have you suck my cock here. I am driving somewhere more private." He said with a smile.

"Yes sir." Darren weakly said, knowing that before long he will have a fat cock down his throat.

They drove in silence for ten minutes; Darren didn't know where they were when Alex eventually stopped the car. It was a car park somewhere that was pitch black and empty.

"Get out of the car." He ordered.

"Why?" Darren asked.

"You can't give me a proper blowjob from there, now get the fuck out!" He ordered firmly.

Darren didn't reply, just opened the door and met Alex at the front of his expensive car.

"Here, I got you a blanket for your knees." Alex said handing Darren a blanket.

Darren actually thought that Alex was nice for doing that, so he folded it and placed it onto the ground before resting his knees onto it.

Face to face with Alex's crotch, he raised his hands and started to undo his suit trousers.

"Good boy, I haven't cum in a while because it seems my wife is getting her fill with you!" Alex said.

"I'm sorry sir." Darren weakly moaned as he untucked Alex's shirt and pulled his trousers down, once again seeing his giant cock.

"Don't apologise, at least I am getting to use you like she is." Alex said laughing.

Darren instinctively gripped onto Alex's rock hard cock and slowly wanked it back and forth, watching the few drops of precum coming out of the end.

"I can wank myself slut, get it in your mouth now." Darren ordered.

Here we go again!

Darren opened his mouth and guided the giant cock into his mouth once again. Wrapping his lips around the cock, he couldn't lie to himself, he did find some sense of joy sucking this man's cock. He started running his tongue all along the cock as he was bobbing up and down.

Pulling the cock out of his mouth and holding it up, Darren spat onto the head and the dove his mouth back onto it, forcing his head as far down as possible before gagging on the amazing cock.

"Lick my balls." Alex ordered.

Lifting the cock, Darren dove his face into the man's balls, licking the smooth skin and taking them into his mouth.

"Fuck yes, hard to believe you haven't done this before." Alex moaned out.

Darren tried to ignore him as he carried on licking this man's glorious balls. After a few minutes and when his balls were dripping with spit, Darren continued sucking on the big cock, pushing it down his throat as he gagged and spat all over it.

"I'm going to cum soon boy." Alex warned.

Darren remained silent and continued to suck the cock harder into his mouth. Until Alex gripped his hair and pulled his mouth away from the cock.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" Alex asked.

"What?" Darren replied, feeling his spit dripping down his mouth and onto his chin.

"Do you want to swallow my cum like the horny cocksucker you are?" Alex repeated.

Darren was torn, he hated giving in but deep inside, he knew that he wanted the cum. Whispering her replied.

"Yes."

Alex's smile lit up and he said, "Yes, what?"

"Yes sir, I want to swallow your cum." Darren embarrassingly replied.

"Because you are?" Alex asked.

"Because I am your cocksucker." Darren admitted.

"Good boy." Alex said and shoved his cock back into Darren's mouth.

Darren wasted no time on bobbing up and down on the cock, holding onto Alex's thighs as his head would bounce back and forth. He could feel the cock expanding and his balls tighten, and he knew he would soon have a warm load of cum filling his mouth.

"Here it comes slut!" Alex moaned out.

Load after load of warm cum fired directly into Darren's mouth, the delicious, thick cum running all around his mouth and Darren couldn't stop himself.

"Mmmmm." He moaned with his lips still around the thick cock.

He kept sucking the cock until every last drop of cum had come out and Alex eventually pulled back.

"Good boy, let's take you home." Alex said pulling his trousers up.

The car drive home was silent, every now and again Darren would awkwardly look at Alex and then back to the floor.

Just before pulling up, a street down from Darren's house, Alex said to him.

"Next time you are going down on my wife, finger her arsehole"

"W-why?" Darren replied confused.

"Just do as your told." Alex ordered.

"Yes sir." Darren replied not wanting to anger him.

"Okay, you can get out now." Alex ordered.

Darren quickly got out of the car and quietly went back into his room without alerting anyone. Once he was in his room, he realised how horny he was! It annoyed him how much sucking cock turned him on, but he couldn't stop himself from wanking.

His mind kept flashing between fucking Mrs Bates and sucking Alex's cock. It was eventually the thought of his mouth being filled with cum that made him fire his own cum all over his body.

After cleaning it off, Darren rested his head and fell asleep.

A New Offer

It was 5pm and Darren was packing his laptop into his bag, ready to leave work. Then his phone buzzed and it was a text from Mrs Bates ordering him to her office before leaving.

Once inside, he closed the door and stood on one side of the desk.

"How are you?" She asked, her voice as seductive as ever.

Darren still couldn't believe that he had been having an affair with this woman; he knows it led to him having to get fucked himself, but he loved how sexy this older woman was and that she wanted him.

"I'm okay." Darren replied, still finding it hard to keep what is going on with her husband a secret.

"Okay, I am going away for a few business meetings on Friday, I will be back on Monday. You are coming with me." She said, not asking a question but rather an order.

"Am I coming to the meetings?" Darren asked, confused by the request.

"No. You are coming as my personal sex toy for the long weekend." She told him.

Darren's cock jumped to alert in his trousers. The thought of getting away for a full weekend and getting to fuck her the whole time, what young lad wouldn't love that!

"Yes Mrs Bates." He replied eagerly.

"Good boy, you do not need to pack any underwear. You are going to spend the whole time naked in the hotel room." She informed Darren.

"Yes Mrs Bates." Darren replied happy to comply.

The next few days, Darren didn't see Mrs Bates at all and didn't hear from Alex. What annoyed him was that he actually tried to remember what it was like to be fucked by Alex. He remembered how much it hurt at first, but by the end it was amazing and gave him the best orgasm he has ever had. His arse twitched at the thought, but he tried to push those thoughts out of his head.

Friday.

Parking outside of Mrs Bates house, the gates opened and Darren went into the drive. Getting out of his car and knocking on the door, his heart sank.

"Hello." It was Alex answering the door.

"W-what are you doing?" Darren stuttered out.

Alex didn't say anything and just smiled at him, his muscly body towering over Darren.

"You're here!" Mrs Bates shouted pushing Alex out of the way, "I thought you were going to be late. We need to get going." She said in a rushed manner.

"Kerry, are you not going to introduce us?" Alex said, not taking his eyes off of Darren.

"Oh yes, Darren, this is my husband, Alex. Alex, this is Darren, he is coming to the business meetings with me this weekend." Mrs Bates said.

What is happening?!

Darren's head was ready to explode, had Mrs Bates really had Darren meet her husband when she doesn't know that he knows!

Darren couldn't say a word and felt like he could be sick any second.

Mrs Bates kissed Alex's cheek and said, "Bye honey."

Alex then replied, staring at Darren with an evil smile; "You have a good time.".

Darren nervously turned around and helped Mrs Bates pack her bags into the car. For only a weekend away, she had two very heavy suitcases!

What is she bringing? Darren thought.

Once in the car and out of the drive, Mrs Bates turned to Darren and said, "That was so hot!"

"I can't believe you just made me do that!" Darren said back to her still in shock.

"He had no idea that you are fucking me!" She said out in a giggle.

"That was not okay." Darren told her.

"Oh, be quiet, don't forget the contract you signed. I own you." Mrs Bates reminded Darren.

He thought back to the contract she made him sign at the start of their affair, a contract to say she has complete control of him and their sex life.

He had no argument, so just remained silent.

Then, in shock, he watched as Mrs Bates raised her bum off the seat, her hands went up her black pencil skirt and pulled back down the black thong that she had been wearing. He continued to glimpse at her as she was ruffling through a bag on the back seat, suddenly pulling forward with a vibrator in her hand.

She turned it on to a low vibrate and Darren could see her pulling her skirt up and pushing the vibrator against her clit.

"Mmmmm." She quietly moaned from the toy.

Darren was struggling to focus on the road whilst Mrs Bates was getting off next to him, trying to get a good view of her pussy. He could hear what sounded as her pushing the toy in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

Then the vibrating stopped and Mrs Bates brought the vibrator to Darren's mouth. "Open up," She told him, "A taste of what you're mainly going to be eating all weekend."

Darren happily opened his mouth and sucked on the vibrator that was coated with her pussy juices, sucking on it, flashes of Alex's cock came into his mind.

"Good boy." She moaned and took the vibrator back, putting it into the glove box.

After about thirty minutes of silence, Darren plucked up the courage to ask.

"So, erm. Any news on if your husband is cheating on you?"

Mrs Bates looked back at him and said, "Nothing yet, although I'm sure he is fucking some young slut. He probably will have her round this weekend."

I don't think he will. Darren thought.

"Oh." Is all he said in reply.

Suddenly, Mrs Bates hand gripped onto Darren's cock from outside of his trousers and started to rub until it was rock hard. He felt her undoing his belt and unzipping the trousers, he lifted his arse as she slightly pulled the trousers down and his hard cock was sticking in the air.

"This is going to be used a lot this weekend." She seductively said slowly stroking the hard cock.

"Better not be making false promises." Darren said, happy to fuck his boss all weekend.

"Oh, don't you worry." She said with a moan.

Suddenly, Mrs Bates did something that she has never done before. Her head went to Darren's lap and he had the wonderful feeling of someone's lips around his cock.

"Fuuuuckk!" He moaned, always wanting to have this beautiful older woman suck his cock.

For a few minutes, sucking noises echoed in the car as she bobbed up and down on his cock, her wet tongue swirling around his head as she took as much as she could into her mouth from this angle.

Then she pulled up, wiped her mouth and said, "That's just a taste."

This is going to be a fun weekend.

After they arrived at the hotel they will be staying at, Darren thought that it was much nicer than any hotel he has stayed in before. Mrs Bates checked them in and had Darren carry all the bags to the room which was no easy task.

Once inside and the bags were lay on the one double bed, Mrs Bates ordered.

"Take your clothes off now."

Wasting no time, Darren undressed completely in front of this amazing woman as she watched him. Completely naked, Mrs Bates picked up his clothes, put them into a drawer and attached a padlock to it.

"You will have them back at the end of the weekend." She said.

"Yes Mrs Bates." Darren replied.

"Lie on the bed." She ordered.

Darren didn't speak as he lay down, putting the suitcases onto the floor. He watched as Mrs Bates unzipped the suitcases, she came back up holding a few different types of handcuffs.

Darren's cock jumped with excitement with how kinky this weekend is turning out to be.

"Come here." She said, gripping onto one wrist and handcuffing it to the corner of the bed, then doing the same with the other wrist and both ankles.

Darren was now handcuffed, helpless, starfish like, whilst Mrs Bates walked around him, still fully dressed.

"One final thing." She said and then pulled out a black ball gag from the suitcase.

"Open wide." She said, Darren complied and let Mrs Bates put the ball gag into his mouth and tied it behind his bed.

He was now completely helpless and unable to speak.

"I'm going for some food, I shouldn't be too long." Mrs Bates said and then started to walk out of the room.

"Hmhmhhh!" Darren tried to moan, not wanting to be left like this.

"Be quiet, you will stay there until I'm back. Not that you have much choice." She said and then turned the lights off and left the room.

Darren tried to move but the cuffs were tight and he could only slightly move, he knew he was stuck there until she returned.

He was stuck there for two hours when the open door brought light into the room again and Mrs Bates came in. "Hello sex toy." She said turning the lights on.

"Hmhnh." Darren replied trying to say hi with the gag in.

"I'm so fucking horny." She said walking into the room, unbuttoning her shirt and taking off her bra but leaving her pencil skirt on.

She straddled on top of Darren who was staring at her perfect big tits as she easily slid down his big, hard cock.

He felt her pussy lips wrap around his cock as he was balls deep inside of his married boss.

"Fuuuckk! I needed this." Mrs Bates moaned, digging her sharp nails into Darren's chest as she slowly started to ride him.

"Mmmm." Darren muffled into the gag, enjoying having this tight pussy riding him.

"Do you like being my sex slave?" Mrs Bates moaned as she bounced up and down on Darren's cock.

"Mhmmm." Darren agreed.

"I love that you have to do whatever I tell you. You are completely my submissive!" She moaned, seemingly getting more pleasure by being completely in control.

"I wonder if Alex has some whore riding him like this right now!" She moaned out grabbing and squeezing her own big tits.

Darren watched as she began to rub her clit as she rode his cock, her moans getting louder and louder.

"Fuck yes!" She kept moaning as she rode him faster. "I'm fucking cuummminnnggg!" She screamed as her body was shaking and her pussy clenched around Darren's cock.

But before he could cum, Mrs Bates jumped off of him, leaving him on the brink of cumming.

"Mhhmmm!" He moaned into the gag, desperate to cum.

"No no, you don't get to cum yet my slave." She said in an evil tone.

Then Mrs Bates left Darren in the dark once more, he could hear her watching tv in the other room for a few hours until she finally returned.

"How are you doing slave?" She asked with a wicked smile.

"Mmmmm." Darren moaned, his cock still at full alert, begging for attention.

"I love how helpless you are." She said as once again she began to straddle him, guiding her wet pussy back down onto his cock once more.

"Fuuck yes! I love this cock." She moaned.

Darren couldn't do anything but watch as this sexy older woman was riding his cock masterfully. Her tight pussy hugging his cock as she bounced up and down on him.

"Mmm you want to cum inside me?" She moaned grabbing onto her own big tits.

"Mhmm!" Darren moaned, desperate to cum.

"Fuck, if only Alex knew what a big young cock I was riding right now!" She moaned louder and louder, seemingly getting off at cheating on her husband.

"MMMMMM!" Darren moaned as flashes of Alex's cock came into his head, sending him over the edge and his cock erupted and he filled his boss's pussy with a heavy load of cum.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,453 Followers