Game of Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your knees." The man ordered.

Seductively, Darren slipped onto the floor and was knelt between his open legs.

"Take off my trousers." He said.

"Yes sir." Darren replied.

"Daddy." The black man replied, "Call me daddy."

Darren looked up at him and whilst undoing his trousers replied, "Yes daddy."

Daddy was smiling as Darren pulled his trousers down, he watched as his hard cock sprung free. It was... HUGE!

Black as the night sky and as thick as Darren's arm, Darren was afraid at first at the thought of this beast in his arse. But soon those scared thoughts changed to excitement.

"Do you want to suck your daddy's cock?" He asked.

Looking up, Darren replied.

"Yes daddy."

"Good boy." He said.

With that, Darren gripped onto thick black cock and wrapped his lips around his, taking as much as he could down his throat (Which wasn't a lot) and started bobbing up and down.

"Mmmm that's nice." Daddy moaned as Darren kept sucking on the big black cock.

He's so big! This cock is amazing! Darren thought with a mouth full of black dick.

Darren slobbered over the huge black cock, licking it from his hairless balls all the way to the tip.

"Come here." Daddy said standing up, he placed both of his hands onto the table, looked at Darren and said, "Come and lick your daddy's arsehole."

Having already rimmed Alex, Darren eagerly got up onto his knees, spread Daddy's black arse cheeks and buried his tongue inside of his arsehole.

He was eating this black man's arsehole with a passion, mixing from flicking his tongue around the little hole, to tightening his tongue and diving it deep inside of him.

"Mmmm that's nice boy, eat my arsehole." He moaned as the boy's tongue fucked his hole.

Darren reached around and grabbed the big black cock as he kept diving his tongue in and out of the smooth arsehole.

"Mmmmmm!" Darren moaned as he rimmed this amazing man.

After a few minutes of rimming, daddy stood up and said, "Get onto the table, I need that little arse of yours!"

"Yes daddy." Darren happily agreed, horny as fuck.

Just as he bent over the table, daddy said.

"No, sit on it and spread your legs!"

Darren did as he was told, his arse on the cold table and his legs spread as daddy knelt down in front of him. The black man lifted Darren's legs up and dove his tongue underneath Darren's balls and rimmed him on the table.

"Fuuuuckkk!" Darren moaned as the big black man ate his arsehole, loving his wet tongue against his little hole.

"Such a tight little hole." Daddy moaned as his tongue massaged Darrens arse.

"Please daddy, fuck me." Darren moaned, desperate to be fucked like a slut.

"You want your daddy's big black cock inside of you?" He asked.

"Yes daddy, I want you to stretch my arsehole with your big black dick!" Darren moaned out.

He watched as daddy stood up, lifted Darren's legs and aimed his cock at the entrance of his arsehole.

As he started to push, Darren acknowledged how big the cock was that was forcing its way inside of him.

"Fuuuckk, you're so big!" Darren moaned.

Watching this black man smiling at him as he kept pushing his cock at his hole, he felt the head of his black cock go inside of his arse and stretch his little hole.

"Yessss!" Daddy moaned.

Now he was inside he started pushing deeper and deeper, Darren's arsehole felt like it was getting stretched more and more as it tightly wrapped around the amazing black cock.

"Fuuuckk yeesss!" Darren moaned, placing his hands back onto the table for support as he watched the black man getting his cock deeper.

It didn't take too long for the entire, huge, black cock to be balls deep inside of him.

"So fucking good!" Darren moaned out as daddy started to thrust in and out of him.

Darren had to lay back as daddy lifted his legs to the sky and started to properly fuck his arsehole.

"You like that black cock?" Daddy moaned.

"I fucking love it! Fuck your white slut!" Darren moaned feeling like such a whore for this man.

"If you worked for me, you would have black cock inside you every day!" Daddy moaned.

"Yes daddy! I want your black cock in me all the time!" Darren moaned, desperate and horny.

He could feel daddy's big black balls hitting him every time he went balls deep inside.

"Your hole looks so good stretching around my black cock!" Daddy moaned out.

"You're stretching me so much daddy! I love it!" Darren moaned, not believing such a huge cock was inside of him.

Darren closed his eyes and accepted the huge cock fucking his hole, knowing he was definitely not purely straight anymore if being fucked felt this good!

"You love your daddy's cock?" The black man moaned out.

"Yes daddy! I love your cock in my little boy hole!" Darren happily moaned.

"I'm going to cum soon boy, you want your daddy to breed you?" Daddy moaned out.

"Yes daddy! Breed your little boy's arsehole!" Darren shouted, desperate for his arsehole to be filled with this amazing man's cum!

Daddy then grabbed onto Darren's cock and started to wank him as he fucked his arsehole.

"FUUUUCKKKKK MMEEEE!!" Darren screamed as his cock exploded loads of cum all over his own chest and stomach.

His arse was clenching around the black cock that was hammering his arsehole as he was cumming.

"Yes, you tight fucking slut!!!" Daddy roared out as Darren felt daddy's cock erupt inside of him.

"Cum in me daddy!!" Darren moaned feeling load after load of cum filling his bowels.

Daddy kept fucking Darren until his cock went soft inside of his arse, leaning down, Darren felt daddy's soft lips against his tongue going inside of his mouth.

"That was amazing." Daddy moaned into Darren's mouth.

"Yes daddy, I love your cock!" Darren moaned back kissing the older black man.

After that, daddy got dressed and allowed Darren to put his clothes on. Just before leaving, the black man handed Darren a card and said to him. "I'm serious, call me if you want a job."

"Thank you, Daddy." Darren replied and then the two left.

The black business man, who after reading his card Darren learnt his name was Reggie, was talking to Alex and then left. Alex came over to Darren smiling and said to him.

"Good job, you just closed the deal."

"No problem, sir." Darren replied, his arse sore from the hard fucking.

"Come on, let's get you home." Alex replied.

The drive back was silent, Darren could feel the black man's cum dripping out of his arsehole the hole on the way back.

When Alex pulled up, he went into his pocket and handed something to Darren.

"This is your commission for helping finish the deal."

Darren looked down, it was a wad of notes, at least £200 there. Darren had mixed emotions from this, on one hand, it was £200! But on the other, he felt like he was officially a whore taking money for sex. But he wasn't about to say no.

"Thank you sir." Darren replied.

After that, Darren went home and got back into bed.

He thought about the last week.

I've gotten a pay rise, a lot of money for helping close a deal, and I have had found a new love of gay sex! He thought.

Flicking through his phone, Darren had a look at the videos that Alex had sent him of him sucking his cock.

If I get a job with Daddy, I wouldn't be under the control of Alex and Mrs Bates.

He started to form a plan in his head, looking at Reggie's business card and thinking of sending him an email or calling him.

Forwarding the video of Darren sucking Alex's cock back to Alex, Darren wrote a message.

"Sir, Reggie offered me a job. If I take it then you no longer have the control of risking losing my job. You have made me realise that I enjoy sex with men, however I won't be under your control any longer. If you continue to try and blackmail me, I will tell Mrs Bates everything."

The End

Next time: Game of Marriage 3

Darren attempts to become a player in the Game of Marriage