Game of Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,453 Followers

"Fuuuckk fill me up!!" She moaned out as she kept griding herself on his thick cock!

"Mmmmm!" Darren kept moaning as it felt his cum was never ending.

"Such a good slut." She moaned as her riding got slower, holding his still hard cock deep inside of her pussy. "I'm going to sit on your face and you're going to lick my cum filled pussy until I cum over your face!" Mrs Bates moaned.

"Mmmmm." Darren moaned, not realising it but sounded desperate to taste his own cum.

"You little slut." She moaned whilst smiling as slowly coming off of his cock.

Mrs Bates reached around and undid the ball gag around Darren's head and he grinding his mouth, his jaw sore from being locked in one position.

"You ready to eat my cream pie?" She asked moving upwards his body.

"Yes!" Darren moaned, watching as her cum filled pussy slowly lowered onto his face.

"Fuuuuckk!" She moaned as Darren's tongue ran against her throbbing clit, his senses being filled with his own cum that was pouring onto his own face and into his mouth.

"Undo one of my hands!" Darren moaned, thinking back on what Alex told her.

"Okay," Mrs Bates moaned, one hand holding Darren's head as she ground her pussy over his face, undoing his right handcuff.

Darren started to grab his boss's arse as he licked her pussy, soaking one finger with a mix of her pussy juices and his cum, and with ease he slid a finger knuckle deep inside of her arsehole.

"Fuuuuckk you dirty bitch!!" She moaned as his finger was quickly fucking her arse. "How did you know I love that?!" She moaned out.

"Mmmmm!" Darren moaned into her pussy, thinking of how Alex gave her the idea.

"FUUUUCKK!" She screamed, grabbing onto Darren's head as she came all over his face with his finger deep inside of her arsehole.

"Okay, I'm going to let you out." Mrs Bates panted as she got up from her employee's face.

Once his hands and ankles were undone, Darren stood up and rubbed where the cuffs had made him sore.

For the next few hours Darren had to wait on Mrs Bates hand and foot, bringing her drinks and sitting at her feet as she watched TV.

That night, Darren was made to sleep on the sofa as Mrs Bates slept alone on the bed.

The next morning, Darren was woken up by Mrs Bates saying to him.

"Come to the table. Breakfast is here."

Rubbing his eyes, Darren was surprised that Mrs Bates allowed him to eat at the table after how he'd been treated, but he was happy with the change in attitude.

Sitting at the table, Darren was eating a full English breakfast when Mrs Bates started speaking to him. "I am going to give you a pay rise." She told him.

"Erm, thankyou?" Darren replied, unsure what to say.

"Don't thank me, you have earned it. After last night I think you deserve it." She told him whilst continuing to eat.

Darren was torn, he was proud of his work and knew he worked hard, but he didn't know if he was getting the pay rise for his work or because he was having sex with Mrs Bates.

After breakfast, he was ordered onto his knees and licked Mrs Bates pussy until she came once more and then she had to go to her meetings. Darren's clothing items were still locked into the drawer that he couldn't get into, without access to his phone or any clothes he had to remain in the hotel, bored.

It was 6pm when she finally returned. "Hi Slave." She said entering the room, wearing smart black trousers and a white blouse.

"Hi Mrs Bates." Darren replied, standing from the sofa, looking forward to having some form of distraction from the boredom.

"Come with me." She ordered and walked into the bedroom.

As she sat on the bed, Darren remained standing and she looked at him and asked, "Are you happy with our situation?"

Darren was unsure how to answer, eventually he replied truthfully. "I am torn, I know it is wrong having an affair."

"But?" She asked.

"But it is some of the best sex I've ever had in my life." He replied.

Mrs Bates stood up and walked over to Darren, smiling she said to him.

"Good. I want to try something new with you."

Nervously, Darren replied, "W-what's that?"

Mrs Bates went into one of her suitcases and pulled something out, turning around, Darren could see a dildo.

"I want to fuck you." She said.

"Excuse me?" Darren replied shocked by what he just heard.

"Alex would never let me do it, and you have fucked me, so I thought it's only fair that I get to fuck you." She said smiling at him, holding the strap on in her hand.

Darren's only thought was that it wasn't as big as Alex's cock.

"Plus, you did agree that I have complete control of our situation." She said smiling at him.

"You're right." Darren replied, agreeing to let his boss fuck him.

"Looks like you will enjoy it." Mrs Bates said, looking down at Darren's rock hard cock.

To be honest, Darren has thought about when Alex fucked him and he was excited at the thought of experiencing it again.

Without saying anything, he watched as Mrs Bates undressed in front of him. Leaving only her black thong on and stepping into the strap on.

She stood there, her perky, big tits and her toned body as her plastic cock was pointing straight out.

"On your knees." She ordered.

Darren did as he was told.

"Crawl to me." She said firmly.

Darren crawled to his boss until he was face to face with her plastic cock.

"Have you ever done something like this before?" She asked holding the dildo in her hands, inches from Darren's face.

Lying, he replied.

"N-no."

"Hmm, you seem to be keen for a first time." She said.

Trying to think quickly, Darren said.

"I am just eager to please you."

He looked up and saw Mrs Bates smiling down at him.

"Suck my cock." She ordered.

In an instant, Darren grabbed onto the plastic cock and wrapped his lips around it, bobbing his head up and down, imagining he was sucking Alex's thick cock.

"Mmmm." He moaned around the fake dick.

"You look hot sucking that cock." She said, running her hands through his hair.

Darren continued sucking the fake cock for a few minutes, until Mrs Bates pulled his head back and asked, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

Without thinking, Darren instinctively replied.

"Yes."

"Good boy, get on the bed, on all fours." She ordered.

Darren jumped onto the bed, got onto his hands and knees with his arse arched into the air, looking forward to feeling his arse filled once more.

He could feel Mrs Bates behind him, holding onto his thighs as he felt the tip of the strap on poking against his arse.

"I've wanted to do this for so long, but my husband is too much of a man to let his wife fuck him. I'm glad you don't mind." She said rubbing the cock up and down.

"Please fuck me." Darren moaned, desperate to feel the cock sliding inside of him.

"You're such a slut." Mrs Bates said as she aimed the cock at his little hole and started to push.

She had lubed it up and Darren felt the smooth cock slide easily inside of him.

"Fuuuuuuckkk." He moaned, loving the feeling of being filled up once more.

"Look at your little hole, wrapping around my cock." Mrs Bates said as she kept pushing deeper and deeper inside of him.

Soon, Darren felt Mrs Bates skin against his own and knew he had the whole strap on inside of him.

"You took it so well." She said rubbing onto his arse cheek.

"Please, fuck me." Darren panted out.

"You want me to fuck your arse because you're my cock taking slut?" Mrs Bates asked.

"Yes Mrs Bates, fuck my tight little arsehole like the slut I am for you." Darren moaned pressing his head against the bed.

"Good boy!" Mrs Bates moaned and then started to fuck him harder and harder.

"Fuck, so deep!" Darren moaned, loving having the cock fucking him. Although it wasn't as good as when Alex fucked him, it was still good.

"You like me fucking you?" Mrs Bates asked whilst thrusting inside of his arse.

"Yes! I love it!" Darren moaned, feeling so submissive.

"I'm going to fuck you all the time!" Mrs Bates told him.

"My arse is yours to use!" Darren announced as his hole was being fucked hard.

Mrs Bates reached around and grabbed onto his cock that was rock hard and started wanking him.

"Fuuuckk, I won't last long!" Darren told her.

"Are you going to cum with my cock in your arse?" She moaned out.

Darren couldn't hold it any longer, loving the cock in his arse as he screamed out.

"YYYYYESSSSS!!" And fired a ton of cum onto the bed sheets as Mrs Bates kept hammering into his arsehole.

"Good slut!" She moaned as she kept wanking his cock.

After a few minutes, Mrs Bates pulled out of Darren's arsehole and lay on the bed.

"Come and eat my pussy!" She ordered.

Straight away, Darren went between her legs and licked her throbbing clit and fingered her soaking wet pussy.

"I love being in control of you. Fucking you." She moaned louder and louder as her breathing got heavier.

"Mmmm." Darren moaned whilst licking her pussy.

"Finger my arsehole again!" She ordered.

Darren slid a finger knuckle deep inside of Mrs Bates arse and she instantly came, screaming onto his face again.

Afterwards, Darren once again slept on the sofa while Mrs Bates slept on the bed.

The next day, Darren got to fuck Mrs Bates doggy style and filled her pussy once again with cum and then licked her pussy until she came.

Finally, it was time for them to go home.

The drive back was mostly silent; when they got near Mrs Bates home she said to him, "How does your arse feel?"

Awkwardly, Darren replied, "A little sore."

"I bet, I fucked you well. I love the control I have over you and that you will do anything I tell you to. Do you like it?" She asked.

Darren took a moment to think of his answer, and finally replied.

"I have never been this submissive, but I am enjoying just letting go."

After that, Darren dropped Mrs Bates back home, carrying her bags to the door, Alex opened and was smiling at them both.

"Hi sweetie." Alex said and gave Mrs Bates a kiss.

"Hi, how was your weekend?" She asked her husband.

"It was okay, how was yours?" He asked.

"Uneventful." Mrs Bates replied, "Can you help Darren with my bags?"

"Of course." Alex said and then followed Darren to the boot of his car for the final bag.

Once Mrs Bates was inside and Alex and Darren were alone, Alex grabbed Darren's arse and said, "What did you get up to this weekend?"

Darren panicked, turned to make sure Mrs Bates wasn't there and nervously replied, "Erm, a lot."

"A lot of bags for a weekend." Alex said, picking the final suitcase from the suit, "I am picking you up tonight and you can tell me all about it." He said and then walked back to the house with the final bag, not giving Darren time to reply.

Husbands Control

It was 9pm that night, Darren had spent the rest of the day relaxing and planning his work for the rest of the week when he got a text from Alex. "I am down the road, get into my car."

Darren quietly left the house and got into the passenger seat of the car.

"Hi." Alex said.

"Hi sir." Darren replied as Alex started the car and drove.

"So, tell me about your weekend, I want to know everything you did with my wife." Alex said.

Darren started telling Alex everything.

"She tied me up and gagged me, rode me twice until she came and then I came inside of her and then licked her pussy."

"You dirty boy, have a taste for cum now do you?" Alex laughed.

Darren didn't reply, not knowing what to say.

"Did you do what I told you? Finger her arsehole?" Alex asked.

"Yes sir, she loved it." Darren admitted.

"I knew she would. What else happened?" Alex asked.

"She, erm.... Brought a strap on." Darren nervously admitted.

Alex just smiled and looked at Darren.

"She has been wanting to use that on me for ages. Seems she finally found someone to let her. How as it?" He asked.

"Not as good as yours." Darren said without thinking and then immediately scolding himself for saying it.

"Good boy, have you missed my cock?" Alex asked.

Darren didn't care anymore, he knew he loved Alex's cock and he knew that Alex knew. He told him. "Yes sir."

"Good boy, we are here." Alex said pulling up his car down a dark alleyway. "Get out." He ordered.

Darren assumed he would be sucking Alex's cock again and he was excited to, not sure where this new found love for his cock has come from.

Alex stood in front of the bonnet of the car and started undoing his belt and trousers. Instinctively, Darren got onto his knees on the hard ground and wasted no time with getting Alex's big cock into his mouth.

"Mmmm good boy." Alex moaned.

Darren's cocksucking ways kicked back in and he started bobbing up and down on the big cock, lobing having the warm, hard cock in his mouth. Tasting the precum and running his tongue all over the cock head.

"Get up here." Alex ordered standing Darren up, "Bend over the bonnet." He ordered.

Darren assumed that Alex would just want a blowjob, but he now knew that he planned to fuck him.

Darren placed his hands onto the bonnet of the car and Alex quickly pulled his trousers down and rubbed his wet cock over the boy's arsehole.

"So, my wife has fucked you now. I bet it wasn't as good as when I fuck you." Alex moaned as he pushed the head of his cock inside of Darren's arsehole.

"Nooooo sir!" Darren moaned, loving having a real cock filling his arsehole, feeling every vein of the cock as it slid deeper and deeper inside of him.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Alex moaned as he went inch by inch deeper in Darren's arsehole.

"You're so big sir." Darren moaned as he gripped onto the car bonnet, still not believing how much he loved having this cock inside of him.

Then he felt Alex as he was balls deep inside of his arsehole.

"Fuuuuuckk!" Darren moaned into the night. He felt so dirty and kinky being bent over the bonnet of a car with a fat cock inside of him.

"You like that slut?" Alex moaned, gripping the boy's hips.

"Yes sir! I love your cock in me!" Darren admitted.

Alex started to slowly thrust in and out of Darren's arsehole, his cock going balls deep at every thrust.

"So good." Darren moaned, just focusing on the pleasure from his arsehole.

"I have my own business meetings this weekend, you are coming with me to help close the deal." Alex said as he picked up the pace of fucking the boy.

"Yes sir! I'll do whatever you want, just please don't stop fucking me!" Darren almost shouted as the sound of Alex's skin slapping against Darren's echoed down the alleyway.

"God you're such a slut!" Alex moaned as Darren tightened his little hole around the giant cock fucking him.

For a while there were no words, just the sound of Darren grunting at every thrust of Alex's huge cock bottoming inside of him.

"I'm going to cum soon boy, where do you want it?" Alex asked.

"In my mouth!" Darren shouted, desperate to taste his cum once again.

"You fucking whore!" Alex moaned and pulled his cock out of the boy's arsehole. Spinning him around, Darren knelt onto the floor and took the cock that was just in his arse into his mouth.

Bobbing up and down on it like a slut, Darren moaned around the cock as he brought his hand up and massaged Alex's smooth balls.

"Here I cum slut!" Alex moaned out.

"MMMMM!" Darren moaned, he felt load after load of warm, delicious cum fill his mouth.

"Fuck yes!" Alex moaned whilst filling the boy's mouth with cum.

Like a good slut, Darren swallowed it all down, savouring the taste of the fresh cum. He carried on sucking Alex's cock to make sure he got every last drop of cum.

"Time to take you home." Alex said, pulling his trousers back up and getting into the car.

The drive back was silent, Darren said "bye" when he was dropped off and went home and back into bed.

Closing Deals

That week, Darren worked extra hard. Determined to prove that he deserved the pay rise. He only saw Mrs Bates once and ate her pussy whilst she was on a business call until she came.

It was Friday and Darren was thinking about what Alex said he was fucking him on the bonnet of his car, that he was going to bring him to close a deal for his business.

He hasn't heard from Alex since and was thinking maybe he wasn't serious. That was until after he had finished eating with his parents and was in his room when his phone started ringing.

"Hello cocksucker." Alex said as Darren answered the phone.

"Hi Sir." Darren replied.

"I am coming to pick you up and take you to my business meeting." Alex told him.

"Yes sir." Darren replied, surprisingly excited about what is going to happen.

After thirty minutes, Darren went outside and got into Alex's car again. Once he started driving, Alex said to him.

"We are going to meet the CEO of a potential customer of mine, you understand that you will be used to close the deal?"

Darren replied.

"Yes sir."

"And you are okay with that?" Alex asked, "I know I have control over you since you are fucking my wife, but this is business. If you do not want to, I will stop the car now and let you go home."

Darren thought about this for a moment, if it was a few weeks ago he would've jumped out of the car with joy. But it was different now, Alex has woken something up inside of him and he knew he wasn't going anywhere.

"I am happy to help sir." He replied.

Alex smiled at Darren's response and said, "Good boy."

An hour later, Darren was standing in the corner of a meeting room in a fancy hotel. Listening to Alex and this very smartly dressed, black business man. They were discussing payments and future plans. A lot of things Darren didn't understand, but he stood silently and waited for instructions.

After an hour or so, it seemed that they have come to some sort of agreement, that was when Alex stood up and said, "This is Darren, I wanted to bring him as a perk for us doing business together. I understand he is your type."

The black man looked over at Darren, smiled and returned back to Alex.

"You have done your research." He said.

"I like to be thorough." Alex replied.

The black man stood up, shook Alex's hand and said, "You can leave us now, consider us in agreement."

With that, Alex left the room, leaving Darren alone with this big black man.

"Come here boy." He said.

Silently, Darren walked over to the black man was sitting on his chair.

"Undress." He ordered.

Without saying a word, Darren took off his shirt and trousers and stood naked in front of this stranger, his hard cock at full alert.

"Sit on my lap." He ordered.

Darren sat his bare arse cheeks on this man's strong thighs who then put his hands around his waist and stared at him. "You are very pretty. Does Alex make you do this a lot?" He asked.

"No sir, you are the first." Darren replied, wanting to make this man happy.

"Good, kiss me." He said.

Darren had never kissed another man, hell he hasn't even kissed Mrs Bates before! But he was about to kiss the first person in months.

Not thinking, Darren wrapped his hands around this black man's head and planted his lips against the man's thick, soft lips. Kissing him softly, he felt so small in his strong arms.

"Mmmmm." The black man moaned as he pushed his tongue inside of Darren's mouth.

Darren accepted the tongue and found himself making out with his big black man.

"You work for Alex's wife I believe?" The man asked.

"Yes, I do." Darren finally replied.

Smiling, the black man said.

"Well, Alex has told me how good his wife says that you are. My company is growing and I am in need of a salesman. If you ever want a change of employment and want to earn a lot of money, I will give you my number." He said before kissing the boy again.

For a while, Darren remained sat on his lap making out with this black man.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,453 Followers