Game of Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Darren attempts to become a player in the Game of Marriage.
13k words
4.51
14k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,483 Followers

Part 1

Darren started a new job in sales, during this time he becomes obsessed with his boss, Mrs Bates who is older, married and very sexy. At the works Christmas do he ends up fucking her at her house behind her husband's back. He becomes her regular boy out, until the husband finds out. When he finds out he makes Darren his own personal sex toy behind his wife's back. Eventually, the husband fucks Darren and Darren learns the joy of gay sex. The story ended with Mrs Bates telling Darren that she thinks her husband is cheating on her.

Part 2

Darren tells Alex that Mrs Bates knows that he is cheating. Alex still has plans to catch Darren and his wife so that he can divorce her and keep all of his money. Mrs Bates takes Darren away for a business weekend where they have sex and Mrs Bates uses a strap on with Darren, since her husband would never let him. Darren then gets Darren to have sex with a potential client to close a deal. Reggie, who makes Darren calls him Daddy eventually offers a job to Darren. Darren then texts Alex that he will no longer be blackmailed.

Job Offers

Darren sat on his bed, he had text Alex the video of them both having sex and telling him that he will not be blackmailed any longer two days ago and he hasn't heard anything back. His head has been spinning ever since, also he hasn't seen Mrs Bates in work so he was really afraid of what was going on.

Those 2 days without any sex, Darren realised that he actually missed being fucked by a man. Alex has opened up this new side of him. He didn't want a boyfriend or anything like, he just missed the feeling. Although he knew he couldn't contact Alex again. He thought about contacting Reggie, or "Daddy" as he likes to be called.

After a while of thinking, Darren decided to not do anything just yet. Knowing he needed to get a control of himself.

He was sat at his desk, middle of the day when Mrs Bates texted him and ordered him to her office. Although Darren was afraid, he also excited as he was horny and would to fuck her. Entering her office, she was sat at her desk on her laptop, she didn't even look up when she said.

"Shut the door and sit down."

Without speaking, Darren did as she ordered and sat down. As he reached the seat, he noticed Mrs Bates top was not fully buttoned up and he couldn't help himself from staring at her cleavage.

After a few minutes of silence, she looked up and finally began to speak.

"So Darren, you have been doing really well lately at work."

"Erm, thankyou?" Darren replied, not used to the professional talk from her any more, he is now just used to her calling him a bitch.

"You're welcome. Because of this, I am giving you a promotion and a pay rise." She said much to Darren's shock.

He was proud of his work and knew he worked his arse off to do better than everyone in there. Although part of him felt like he was getting the promotion because he was having sex with her and not because of his work ability.

"You don't look happy?" She asked, obviously picking up on Darren's mixed emotions.

"No I am." He replied not looking at his boss.

"What is it?" She asked back.

"Is this just because of what we do?" He asked, knowing he could have another job with that Reggie, Darren found some confidence in questioning his boss.

"What we do is fun, but this is work. You have proved yourself and you deserve this." Mrs Bates said which eased Darren's feelings.

"Okay, well thank you Mrs Bates." Darren replied finally looking at her, she had a straight face on. Her usual business and firm face, her sheer dominant look turning him on greatly.

"We are going to put our activities on hold for a while." She suddenly said bluntly.

"What?" Darren replied. Although deep down he knew he should get out of this mess, but he already knew he would miss having sex with her.

"We are going to stop being my sex toy for a while and we will return to a business relationship." She said.

"Oh, okay." Darren replied, his eyes glanced down once again at her cleavage.

"Those looks will need to stop." She firmly said back.

"Yes, s-sorry Mrs Bates." Darren replied awkwardly.

"Good, you can get back to work now. I will get your new contract ready soon." She said and with that Darren left her office and returned to his desk.

His head was a mess, although everything that just happened was good in the long term. Right now he just wanted to have sex with her again.

The rest of the day, it was hard for Darren to focus on work and when 5pm came he rushed back home. He had dinner with his family and went to bed early, although he struggled to sleep with everything going on.

A few days later, Mrs Bates gave Darren his new contract with his new job title of Manager on. He read through it carefully, checking to see if there was anything out of the ordinary on it, but there wasn't. It was all official and he was very happy to receive it. The only thing that put him off, his notice period should he leave was increased to three months!! Darren panicked at that, if he did take Reggie up on his job offer he doesn't know how the new notice period would go down.

Deciding he would give Reggie a call, just in case, Darren picked up his phone and dialled the number.

"Mr Johnson here." Reggie said when he answered the phone.

"Hi Mr Johnson, it's erm, Darren here." He replied.

"Darren who?" Reggie asked.

"Erm Darren Sampson, we met the other week, I was with Alex Bates." Darren explained.

"Ah yes, I remember now. How are you?" Reggie asked.

"Good thankyou, I wanted to discuss the job offer you mentioned?" Darren asked.

"Yes, are you interested?" Reggie asked.

"I am, I wanted to ask about the details of the job role?" Darren queried.

"I would bring you in as one of my top salesmen. Alex told me how well you are doing for his wife and I am always looking for good workers." Reggie explained.

"That sounds good." Darren said, although now he was in a position as a Manager, he wouldn't like to take a step backwards, but before he could continue Reggie said.

"There will also be the extra work involved. Similar to what happened the other week."

"I see." Darren said. Could he really leave one job because he was having sex with the boss, for another job where he would have sex with the boss?

"Why don't we meet up and discuss the details? Say next week?" Reggie asked.

"That sounds like a good idea to me." Darren said.

"Good, I will send you the details." Reggie said and then put the phone down.

Not long later, Darren received a text from Reggie with an address for them to meet at. Looking at it, it wasn't somewhere he knew.

After the phone call and hearing Reggie's voice, Darren was incredibly horny. He flicked onto Alex's contact and was desperate to give him a call.

As his thumb hovered above the call sign, Darren quickly turned the screen off and threw it onto his bed. He could get out of this if he plays his cards right and didn't want to risk making it worse.

Laying on his bed, Darren started to wank. His brain was flicking over many memories, first Mrs Bates, then Darren and then Reggie. As he flashed between fucking and being fucked, Darren pulled up his phone and went online.

Going onto a sex shop website, Darren started to flick through dildos. Knowing he missed having a man fucking him, he thought that if he got a dildo it would keep away his urge to call Alex. The dildos were very expensive, more than he wanted to pay. Going onto Google, Darren found a sex shop near to his and thought he would go in there tomorrow and see if he could find anything cheaper.

The next day.

On his lunch, Darren walked to the sex shop, but when he reached it he wasn't able to go inside. From the window he saw a youngish girl working behind the register. He couldn't bring himself to go in and buy a dildo from her, what if she knew what he was buying it for?

Instead, he turned around and went back to his desk.

Looking online at dildos again, he still didn't find any that he really wanted to pay so much for.

When he got back home, Darren was dying to having something in his arse and with his family out. He made a decision he can't even believe himself that he was about to do.

Going into his parents' bedroom, Darren found his mother's hairbrush, looking at it, the handle was curved at the end, it wasn't thick but he thought it could be thick enough to hit the spot.

When he got back into his room, Darren grabbed a condom from his draw, opening it up he rolled it over the handle of the hairbrush. Getting naked, Darren lay on his bed and spread his legs.

Rubbing the tip of the handle around his smooth arsehole, he started to push the tip inside of him. Feeling his hole slowly tighten around the hairbrush brought back fond memories.

With the lubed condom, he easily pushed it deeper inside of him until the entire handle was swallowed by his arsehole.

"Mmmm." Darren moaned. Although the handle was big enough for him to remember the feeling, it wasn't big enough to give him the hit he desired.

At first, Darren was quickly pushing the handle in and out of his arsehole, fucking himself fast and feeling his hole loosening around it. After a while though, that was doing enough for him.

Instead, he stood up and held the hairbrush on the ground so the handle was pointing up. He was in front of a full length mirror and watched himself as he sat onto the handle and lowered himself until the entire thing was inside of his arse.

With ease, Darren started to bounce up and down on the handle whilst squatting over it. With his other hand he started to wank his cock that was dripping with precum.

As he watched himself riding the hairbrush, although it didn't feel nearly as good as the real thing he kept going faster and faster. Picturing it was Alex's cock or Reggie's big black cock, it didn't take long for Darren's cock to fire cum all over the mirror and onto his floor.

As he sat fully with the brush inside of him, Darren's breathing slowly came back to normal and he was able to pull the handle out and clean up his cum.

Removing the condom, Darren cleaned the handle and put it back into his mum's room.

Laying on his bed, Darren was satisfied but not fully.

I need some sex! He thought.

Playing the Game

The last week Darren took to his new role of managing two other employees in the company. At first they weren't happy that someone younger than them got the position but it didn't take long for Darren's work ethic to prove himself.

After his first week, Mrs Bates called him into his office. Sitting down opposite her, once again Darren found himself glimpsing at her cleavage, trying to not be caught.

"So, how has your first week in your new position been?" She asked.

"I think it's going well." Darren replied trying to stay professional.

"Good, I have been watching and so far I am happy." She said, "But, I still haven't received your signed contract yet?"

"Sorry, I forgot it." Darren lied, hoping to see Reggie before having to sign this contract, "I will get it to you as soon as possible."

"Hmmm." Mrs Bates said staring at him, "And how have you been, since we stopped?"

Darren looked at her fairly shocked, assuming that was over and would never be discussed again. He nervously replied.

"I'm okay."

"Okay? So, you don't miss it?" She asked seductive yet firm.

"I mean, I have missed it. But I think it's for the best." Darren replied trying to stay strong.

"Oh really?" She replied surprised with his answer, leaning forward, Mrs Bates was purposefully exposing more of her cleavage to Darren, "So if I ordered you to fuck me right here, you would say no?"

Darren's cock instantly came to life in his trousers. What he would give to be inside of her tight pussy once more, to hear her moaning whilst he filled her with cum. Holding his own, Darren replied.

"I don't think that would be a good idea."

"Wow, look at you growing a back bone. I'm impressed." Mrs Bates replied. "However, we both know that I get want I want and if I want you to fuck me then you would do as you are told."

Darren started to sweat, he was nervous and knew he wouldn't be able to resist for much longer. When he didn't reply, Mrs Bates whispered.

"Or maybe you want to be the one fucked again? To take my strap on cock."

Fuckkkkk Darren thought to himself.

"That's what I thought." Mrs Bates said with a smile and sat back in her seat. "You can go now, but do not think you are out of my control."

Darren quickly left, he was proud that he didn't explicitly agree to anything. Although he desperately wanted to. Sitting back at his desk, Darren was trying to distract himself so his cock would go back down.

He was due to see Reggie this evening for their meeting about the potential job opportunity. When it was 4.30pm, Darren put the address that Reggie sent into his phone but before he had a chance to see where it was, a text came through. The name "Alex" appeared at the top of his phone and Darren's heart stopped. This was the first he has heard from him since Darren sent that text.

Opening it up, the text read.

"I am disappointed. I have given you time to reconsider what you have said to me. You are going to meet me in one hour at the same hotel as last time. Do not be late."

Darren read the text three or four times. Although he was frightened of an angry Alex, his cock twitched at the thought of having sex with him again. Except it was due at the same time he was supposed to meet Reggie.

An idea popping into his head, Darren went to the bathroom and called Reggie.

"Hi Darren." Reggie said answering the phone.

"Hi, Mr Johnson." Darren said before Reggie interrupted.

"How can I help?" He asked.

"Can we change our meeting to a little later? Something has come up." Darren asked.

"That's disappointing, not a great start to be honest Darren." Reggie replied.

"I'm sorry Mr Johnson. I can see you an hour or two hours later if that is okay?" Darren asked again.

"Hmm, okay, but no later." Reggie replied.

"Thankyou." Darren said and the two put the phone down.

Darren has gone a few weeks without any form of sex and now he was hoping he could be with both Alex and Reggie in the same evening.

Finishing with work, Darren got into his car and started to drive to the hotel to meet Alex.

Opening the door, he saw Alex already sat on the bed looking at him.

"Good, you came." He said.

"I didn't know if I would." Darren replied closing the door.

"Oh I knew you would." Alex said standing up, "Although you might not like the blackmail, you love having me fuck you behind my wife's back."

Darren couldn't speak, he knew that Alex was right, he missed being treated like his slut so much.

"So, you have this video of us and you think you can now blackmail me?" Alex said firmly reaching the boy.

Looking up, Darren felt like he was dwarfed by this man and knew his submissive side was coming back out.

"You fuck my wife and now you want to blackmail me. Is that it?" He asked again walking back until Darren's back was up against the wall.

"I... I.... I," Darren kept stuttering, "I just didn't want to be blackmailed anymore." He finally said.

"Well, that can end then." Alex said, "But you are still my dirty, little, gay slut." Alex said.

"Y-yes sir." Darren replied instinctively.

"Take off your clothes, time to teach you a lesson." Alex ordered.

Without thinking and with Alex still close to him, Darren took off his clothes until he was stood naked in front of him.

"Get on the bed, lie down and spread your legs." Alex ordered and stepped out of the way.

Darren's cock was hard as a rock as he made his way to the bed. Turning around, he did what Alex said and spread his legs in front of him.

"Here." Alex said and threw something onto the bed, looking down, Darren spotted that it was a tub of lube.

"Finger yourself, get it ready for me you fucking bitch." Alex ordered.

Having Alex confirm that he no longer had any blackmail over him, Darren was happy to comply and finally get fucked again.

Picking up the lube, Darren coated one of his fingers in it, lifting his arse up a little he started to rub the lube all over his smooth hole.

"Look at me." Alex ordered. Looking over at him, Alex was smiling back. As Alex stared, Darren slowly pushed his lubed finger inside of his arsehole, feeling the rim tightening around it.

"Have you missed me using you?" Alex asked.

"Y-yes sir." Darren instinctively replied when his finger was finally knuckle deep inside of him.

Darren watched Alex as he stared at him with hunger in his eyes. Wanting to put on a good show, Darren started to move the finger in and out of his arse, lifting his legs higher to give Alex a good view.

Without being told to, Darren pushed a second finger in his arse until it was knuckle deep.

"Get on your hands and knees and finger yourself." Alex ordered.

Doing as he was told, Darren got onto his knees, his face was pressed against the bed as he pushed his two fingers deep inside of his needy arsehole.

He could see between his legs that Alex was walking closer and Darren's cock twitched with anticipation. He kept fingering himself faster and he nearly jumped with he felt Alex's hand on his arse cheek.

SPANK!

"How badly do you want me to fuck you?" Alex asked.

"I need it, please fuck me!" Darren moaned as he fingered himself over and over.

Wanting to please, Darren forced a third finger inside of his arsehole and was quickly fucking his own arse with them.

This went on for what felt like an eternity, he was moaning heavy as Alex's hands roamed all over his body, when he couldn't take it anymore Darren moaned out.

"Please sir, please fuck me."

SPANK!

Alex's hand kept a firm grip on Darren's arse cheek. Slowly, Darren felt Alex's hand gripping his own and pulling his fingers out.

He could feel Alex staring at his lubed hole and was dying to feel it getting fucked. Then he felt Alex getting off the bed and Darren looked back, expecting to see Alex undressing.

"Put your clothes back on." Alex suddenly said.

"W-what?" Darren replied, still on his knees with his arse facing Alex.

"I said, get your clothes back on." Alex repeated firmly.

Turning around, Darren remained on the bed and asked.

"I don't understand?"

"You don't get my cock, if you want to try and blackmail me. You can get dressed and get out." Alex ordered.

Darren's head was a mess, he was horny as fuck and desperate for Alex to use him. He quickly got onto his knees and went over to Alex, hoping to entice him.

"Please sir, I will be a good slut for you. Just please fuck me."

"Actually, my wife let me fuck her this morning so I am all set." Alex replied with a laugh and turned away from the boy.

When he opened the door, just before leaving he turned around and said.

"If I want you again, I will contact you."

Then the door was closed, Darren remained naked, on his knees with his hand covered in lube.

"What the fuck?!" He said to himself whilst standing up.

If he wants to play me, well fuck him! Darren thought.

Getting dressed, he checked the time and realised he still an hour before meeting with Reggie. He considered having a wank, but he hoped that at least Reggie might fuck him. Instead, he remained in the hotel room for a while before setting off.

"Hi Mr Johnson." Darren said meeting Reggie and shaking his hand.

"Darren, please have a seat." He said.

They had met at a coffee shop, it was fairly busy which Darren was disappointed with. Assuming this would not turn to anything sexual.

"So, you want to work for me?" Reggie asked.

"I am definitely interested." Darren replied.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,483 Followers