Game of Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hairless body, Darren's skin reacted to the light touch and was quivering all over. When Reggie's big, black hand reached Darren's hard cock he let out a loud moan.

"Oh I knew you would like this boy." Reggie moaned gripping the hard cock.

When he let go, Darren was disappointed to not be getting pleased. Until he watched Reggie getting up onto the bed. His shadow covered Darren's face when he stood over his head.

"I'm going to sit on your face now son, you are to lick my arse like a good boy." Reggie ordered.

"Yes Daddy." Darren moaned.

Reggie turned so that he was facing Darren's cock and started to lower himself over the boys face. When Darren felt Reggie's arse cheeks touching him, he extended his tongue and felt it hit the black arsehole.

"Mmmm good boy." Reggie moaned as Darren kept flicking his tongue all over the tight hole.

Reggie's hands were exploring all over his body as Darren was helpless no move, simply focusing on rimming this black man's arsehole.

"Stick your tongue out straight and hard." Reggie ordered.

Darren did as he was told, then he felt Reggie start to move his arse up and down on his tongue, almost fucking himself with the boys tongue.

"Oh yeah, eat my arsehole!" Reggie moaned loudly.

"MMMMMM!" Darren moaned when he felt Reggie's hand grip onto his hard cock.

"That's it boy, you like rimming your daddy?" Reggie moaned.

"Mhmmm." Darren moaned back as his cock was getting slowly wanked.

Reggie was bouncing and grinding his arsehole on Darren's tongue for what felt like a long time until he eventually got off, turning around Reggie smiled at Darren and ordered.

"Open your mouth."

Without speaking, Darren did as he was told and he was rewarded with Reggie straddling his chest and then pushing his big, black cock into his mouth.

It amazed Darren how much he has grown to love sucking dick.

Not being able to move and just letting Reggie thrust his cock in between his lips was turning Darren on more and more.

"Gllg...gllggg....gllgggg!" Darren kept making those noises as Reggie slowly fucked his mouth.

Pushing his wet tongue along the hard cock, Darren was doing his best to please this older man, loving the moans that were coming out of his mouth.

When Reggie would push his huge cock fully into Darren's mouth, he would have to stop himself from gagging as he felt the cock down his throat and the big, black balls resting on his chin.

"Mmmmm good boy, you are taking your Daddy's cock so well." Reggie complimented holding his cock fully down Darren's throat.

"GLLLGGGGGG!" Darren moaned, struggling to breath before he felt the cock pull out of his throat.

"Let's get this little hole ready for your Daddy's cock." Reggie said.

It has been so long since Darren has been fucked and after Alex teasing him last time he was ready to take the cock straight away.

"Fuck me Daddy." Darren moaned out.

"Soon son, soon." Reggie said getting between Darren's legs. His hands running around Darren's smooth thighs. "Lift your arse up." He ordered.

Darren did as he was told and felt Reggie's hands gripping his arse cheeks from underneath, then the beautiful feeling of his wet tongue on Darren's arsehole.

"Oh yeeahhh." Darren moaned as this older black man rimmed him.

Reggie's face remained buried in Darren's arsehole for ages, flicking his tongue over the small hole and pushing deeper inside.

Suddenly, he rose up and swallowed the entirety of Darren's cock into his mouth.

"Fuuuckkk!" Darren gasped at the pleasure. "FUCKKK!!" He moaned even louder when one of Reggie's thick fingers went knuckle deep in his arsehole.

"Mmmm." Reggie moaned as he kept sucking Darren's cock and fingering him.

It didn't take long until Reggie pushed a second finder deep inside. Darren's moaning got louder and louder as the fingering got rougher inside of him.

"We need something to keep you quiet." Reggie whispered, picking up his boxers off the floor, "Open up." Darren opened his mouth and let Reggie push his boxers into his open mouth.

Suddenly, three fingers went deep inside of his smooth arsehole and Darren's muffled moans filled the room.

"Mmm that's it. You're going to be such a good boy for Daddy. Such a good submissive boy." Reggie moaned pushing his three fingers deeper and deeper inside of him.

"Time to get some lube if we want more in you." Reggie said, keeping three fingers inside of Darren he reached into his black bag and pulled out a tub of lube.

Fit more into me? Darren thought. Looking down with his mouth filled with boxers he watched as Reggie poured lube over his fingers and Darren's hole.

"MHHMMMM!" Darren moaned into the boxers as he felt a fourth finger stretching his hole.

"Oh yeah, look at that tight hole stretching for me." Reggie moaned.

Darren's legs were spread and bent up, he could see Reggie on his knees, smiling as his four fingers slowly moved in and out of Darren's arsehole. Feeling incredibly stretched and helpless.

"Time for the last finger." Reggie warned.

"Mhmmm!!" Darren moaned knowing he won't fit another finger in.

"Shhh, be quiet and take it like a good boy." Reggie said running his spare hand over Darren's chest.

He felt so helpless and weak against this man, pushing his head back, Darren closed his eyes and waiting to feel himself be stretched even further. When he felt Reggie's thumb against his arsehole his body jumped.

"Relax, this will go easier if you just relax." Reggie whispered.

He could feel the thumb putting pressure on the edge of his arsehole. Darren had no idea how he was going to fit it in even with a tonne of lube helping.

"Mhmm, MHMMM!!" Darren's muffle moans were getting louder as he could feel his poor arsehole stretching even more around the final digit.

"There you go. Such a good boy." Reggie whispered rubbing Darren's stomach, "You have all my fingers in your little hole."

Darren looked down at Reggie smiling back at him.

"Now," Reggie said, "Just need to get past the knuckles.

"HMM?!" Darren moaned.

"That's it boy, you're Daddy is going to fist your little hole and gape you properly." Reggie moaned.

Biting down on the boxers, Darren felt more lube being poured over him and then felt more pressure coming from Reggie's hand.

His arse was clenching around the fingers already inside of him and it felt like he was being ripped open as Reggie pushed harder and harder.

"So close, just the last bit of the knuckle." Reggie said.

"MHMM!" Darren moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Nearly.... There...." Reggie said still pushing his hand deeper and harder.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!" Darren screamed into the boxers as he felt his arse open around the knuckles and close again back around Reggie's wrist.

"Oh yes, I'm fisting you boy!" Reggie said with happiness.

"Mmm, mmm, mmmm!" Darren kept whimpering into the boxers, not quiet believing that his arsehole was currently wrapped around this black man's wrist with his entire hand inside of him.

"I haven't been able to get this far with anyone before. You're something special." Reggie complimented.

Darren's legs were uncontrollably shaking, his chest was heaving as his arsehole quivered. He could feel the entire fist inside of him and at first worried about his arse not tightening again, but that soon passed when the pleasure over took him.

"Mmmm." He moaned out.

"Good boy." Reggie whispered and then pulled the boxers out of Darren's mouth, "Do you like that?"

"Yes." Darren panting, his entire body felt like it had a mind of his own, "Do it, fucking fist me Daddy." Darren moaned.

"Good boy." Reggie moaned and he slowly started to push his fist deeper and then back whilst staying inside of the boy's arsehole.

"Oh fuck, so big." Darren kept panting.

Pouring more lube over his wrist and around Darren's arsehole, Reggie kept sliding his wrist in and out of Darren, watching the young boy trembling with pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, so much, fuck." Darren kept panting. His body was getting hotter and hotter, his head went dizzy and suddenly, he erupted.

"FUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" He screamed, arching his chest up as his cock without any touching fired cum all over his own body.

"Yes!!!!" Reggie moaned as he kept quicky fisting the little boy's arsehole.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" Darren shouted as more cum than he has ever produced before kept firing all over him.

"Fuck! Fuck!!" Darren panted as his cock seemed to keep twitched well after he ran out of cum.

"Good boy." Reggie whispered as he watched the boy slowly run out of cum.

Slowly, he began to pull his wrist back, Darren's whole body felt weak and it felt a lot easier for the fist to leave his arse than it did to go in.

"Back in a sec." Reggie said jumping off the bed. Darren could hear the sink running and assumed that Reggie was cleaning himself.

When he came back into the room, Darren was still panting and Reggie smiled back at him.

"Time to fuck you." Reggie said.

"Y-yes Daddy." Darren panted out.

Reggie let his ankles out of the straps and lifted them onto his shoulders. Running his black cock all over the boy's stretched arsehole Darren moaned out.

"F-fuck me Daddy."

"Ohhh yes." Reggie moaned as he pushed his big, black cock inside of the boys arsehole. It was loosened up and easily took his big cock.

With ease, Darren soon felt Reggie's balls press against him and knew he finally had a cock balls deep inside.

"Yeeeesss." Darren moaned.

"We are going to train you to take two cocks in your arse eventually." Reggie told him but Darren was too delirious to say anything back. Instead he kept his legs on Reggie's shoulders and took the good fucking.

"I'm going to love having you as my submissive! We are going to do so much!" Reggie moaned as he kept fucking the boy's arse.

"Yes daddy, I love it. I will be such a good submissive for you." Darren moaned back, loving having Reggie's body slamming into his at every thrust.

All the build up must have gotten Reggie horny because he didn't take long to announce he was about to cum.

"Cum in me Daddy! Fill me with your cum!!" Darren moaned out.

"Yes son! Take my cum!!" Reggie grunted and suddenly started filling the boys arse with loads of cum. Darren loved the feeling of his arse getting coated with a dominant man's cum. Especially from a big black cock.

Reggie moved down and kissed Darren hard with his cock staying fully inside, keeping the cum in him.

"Mmmm." Darren moaned kissing the big, black man as his arse clenched around his softening dick.

"Here, let me untie you." Reggie said getting off of Darren. When his dick came out of his arse, Darren could feel the cum pouring out of him. When Reggie untied his wrists, Darren sat up and was met with Reggie kissing him once again.

"I can't believe you just fisted me." Darren said still in shock.

"Neither can I, I knew you were a keeper." Reggie said with a smile, "Now go take a shower. I have taken a Viagra so we can go all night."

"Yes Daddy." Darren said, jumping off the bed and washing himself in the shower, getting all of the cum out of his arse.

When he came back into the room, Reggie was sat reading a book, still naked and his cock was rock hard. Putting the book to one side, he picked up the tub of lube and said.

"Come here, you are going to learn to ride my cock."

"Yes Daddy." Darren replied, although his arse was sore already he was happy to obey.

Grabbing the lube, he poured it over the giant, black meaty cock. Then straddling him, Darren rubbed lube all over his already well fucked arsehole and line the cock up with him.

"Now, slide down my pole." Reggie ordered.

Darren stared into Reggie's eyes as he pushed his hole down on to the black cock head.

"Mmmmm." Darren moaned as he slowly lowered himself deeper onto the cock, feeling every inch of the black cock stretching his little hole. Until he was eventually sat on Reggie's thighs and felt the cock fully inside of him.

"Good boy, you're such a good submissive for me." Reggie moaned as Darren's arse clenched around his cock.

"Thank you Daddy, I'm happy to please." Darren said with a smile as he placed his hands onto Reggie's chest.

"Now, slowly rock back and forth on my cock." He instructed.

Darren did as he was told, slowly moving forward and backward, feeling his arse moving around the cock that was stretching him open.

"That's good." Reggie moaned grabbing onto Darren's smooth thighs.

"Yes Daddy." Darren moaned, enjoying being in control of the pace. He slowly moved up and down on the cock, letting himself choose how hard he wants it.

Reggie lay back and enjoyed watching the boy, loving having a young man completely under his control.

Darren just kept moving on the cock, enjoying the feel of his loosened cock taking it over and over, it didn't take long for him to pick up his speed and start grinding faster on the cock.

"Now, get into a crouch position and start to bounce up and down on my cock." Reggie instructed.

"Yes Daddy." Darren moaned, his arse completely loosened for the cock now.

Crouching as Reggie said so, he slowly bounced up and down on the cock. His black cock was straight up right and he felt like he was impaling himself over and over with it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Darren kept whispering as his body slapped against Reggie's thighs when he took him balls deep.

"Oh yeah, that's a good boy." Reggie moaned and then grabbed onto Darren's cock.

"Oh daddy!!" Darren moaned.

"Good boy, you love having Daddy own you don't you?" Reggie asked.

He was right, Darren loved it. It wasn't like with Mrs Bates or Alex, this was completely mutual and Darren loved it.

"Yes Daddy! I love being your submissive!" He admitted.

Faster and faster he kept riding his Daddy's cock as Reggie wanked his cock.

"Daddy! I'm going to cum soon!!" Darren moaned out.

"Cum for me son, cum for your Daddy!!" He moaned back,

"Oh fuck, yes, Daddy!" He kept moaning as he took the cock harder and harder.

"FUUUCKK!!" Darren roared when his cock erupted and shot cum all over Reggie's chest.

"Yes good boy!!" Reggie moaned. Darren's arse was clenching around Reggie's cock as he came and forced more cum out of the black man's cock, once again filling up his arsehole.

"Fuck yes!!" Darren moaned as they both slowly stopped cumming.

"Good, now lick your cum off of me." Reggie ordered.

Darren gave him a confused look, although he has swallowed a lot of cum this seemed different somehow.

"Have I led you wrong yet?" Reggie asked.

"No daddy." Darren replied.

"Good, now do as I say." Reggie ordered.

Darren knew he would do anything that Reggie said and leant down, still with the cock in his arse and licked all of his warm, sticky cum off of Reggie's chest. He felt like such a slut and couldn't believe he was doing all this, but he fucking loved it!

That night, Reggie fucked Darren one more time from behind and filled him with a third load of cum.

They slept together, Darren falling asleep in Reggie's big, black arms.

In the morning, Reggie got one last blowjob from Darren who happily swallowed it all down before going home.

When he finally got back home he lay on his bed exhausted, his arse was sore and he could tell he spent an entire night getting fucked. He then slept for nearly the entire day.

A Request From Alex

Darren woke up at 9am, having slept for nearly 12 hours straight.

When he finally opened his eyes he looked at his phone and saw a text.

"Darren, I want to meet. Same hotel as last time?" It was from Alex.

Replying, Darren said.

"I don't think we have anything to talk about."

He was happy with his response, knowing he was no longer part of their stupid game.

"I need your help. I will make it worth your while?" Alex responded.

Darren read it for a while, last time Alex said something like that he ended up getting money for having sex with Reggie, which to be fair has ended pretty dam well.

He had no plans today and he knew that Alex didn't have anything over him, so he decided to say yes, texting back he said.

"Okay Alex, are you free around 1pm?"

Alex quickly replied.

"Yes, see you there."

Putting his phone away, Darren took a shower. He still felt strange being completely smooth all over as he washed himself.

After a few hours, he headed over to the hotel. The hotel where Alex first fucked him and introduced him to the world of gay sex. A world that Darren did not expect to enjoy so much.

When he entered the room, Alex was sat waiting for him.

"Thank you for coming." He said.

"What do you want to talk about?" Darren asked closing the door.

"I need your help to prove my wife has been cheating on me." He said.

"Not a chance. I am done with your little game." Darren said and prepared to leave straight away.

"Wait! She is onto us, she knows you are leaving to work for Reggie and she knows that he is a new client of mine. It won't be long until she figures it out and that is on you. You have to help me." Alex tried to plead.

"That's not on me, you used me to close a deal. It's not my fault that he offered me a job that get's me away from you two." Darren argued back.

"If she finds out then she will take everything from me. You know that she cheated on me first with you, I have never even considered cheating on her before that. I just evened it out by using you." Alex said sitting down and hanging his head.

Darren could see how upset he was, taking his hand off the door handle he actually thought that Alex was about to cry.

"I love her, she's my wife. But apparently that doesn't mean much to her." Alex said still not looking at Darren, "She slept with you without a second thought about me."

Oh god, he's right. I did sleep with his wife. Darren thought, his guilt coming back about what he has done.

"Look Alex." Darren said before Alex interrupted, looking up and showing his tear filled eyes.

"I just, I want her to feel some of the pain that she has caused me. She broke my heart." He said.

Massively against his better judgment, Darren stepped closer and whispered.

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Really? Are you sure?" Alex said with a little smile and standing up.

"Yes, but then that's it. We are through." Darren said firmly, still feeling bad for ruining his marriage.

"Definitely. Thank you, Darren." Alex said and then actually pulled him in for a hug.

Instinctively, Darren hugged him back, feeling his hands against Alex's firm, muscly body. Much more muscular that Reggie.

The hug lasted longer than any normal hug, Darren felt a little awkward, but feeling his big body against him made him remember everything that they have done.

Although he tried to fight it, his cock was started to grow in his pants and it wasn't long until Alex pulled his head back, smiling as he felt Darren's cock against his leg.

"Do you want to, one last time?" Alex said.

"Erm, I'm not sure." Darren replied awkwardly.

"After this, we are done. I promise, maybe just one last bit of fun?" Alex said again.

Darren was smiling at him, he had to admit that he loved being fucked by Alex. And this would be the last time, maybe one last time then he is out.

"Okay." Darren replied.

"Good," Alex said wiping a tear from his eye. Suddenly his voice turned back to his usual dominant tone, "Get on your knees."

"Y-yes sir." Darren replied, automatically going back to his submissive side.

Getting onto his knees, he pulled out Alex's big cock, stared at it. Thinking about the first time he was forced to suck on this giant schlong. Opening his mouth, Darren happily took the cock between his lips and started to suck on him as well as he could.

"Oh fuck yes, I've missed this." Alex moaned running his hands through Darren's hair.