Game of Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And why would you want to leave your current work for Alex's wife?" Reggie asked.

"Things have gotten a little, different, there." Darren said, "I am enjoying myself and it has great potential, but I want to keep my options open and don't want to miss a great opportunity."

"That's good, let me get this out there straight away," Reggie said before continuing, "Your job will be solely about work. What we do outside will have nothing to do with it."

"I understand," Darren replied, "I prefer it that way."

"Good, and know that our outside of work activities, I expect your full obedience." Reggie explained.

"That is fine by me." Darren replied getting even hornier at the thought.

For the next hour, the two discussed the job role and potential future. It was a great position, it wasn't better than what he had now, but it was a new role where he wouldn't be mixed in with a married couple and being used as a pawn.

At the end, they shook hands and Reggie whispered.

"How would you like to have a little taster of what you will get to experience working for me?"

Darren's eye shot open and he nodded happily.

"Follow me to my car." Reggie instructed.

They went into the parking lot and Darren got into the passenger side of Reggie's car, he watched in excitement as Reggie undid his trousers and pulled them down. Once more, Darren was staring at Reggie's huge, black cock.

"Have you missed it?" Reggie asked.

"Yes... Daddy." Darren replied wanting to please him.

"Good boy, come here." Reggie said and pulled Darren in for a kiss.

After last time, Darren didn't oppose kissing this black man. He was actually moaning into his mouth as Reggie's tongue ran against his.

Eventually breaking the kiss, Reggie said.

"If you are mine, you are only mine. I do not share. You will only please me."

This did panic Darren a little, he wanted to be used by Reggie, but he wasn't gay and still wanted to be with women as well. However, his horniness was winning the argument and he nodded in reply.

"Good boy, now suck my black dick." Reggie ordered.

Darren was ecstatic, leaning his head down, he took the big black meat in between his lips and instantly started to bob up and down on it. He didn't care about getting caught, he was just desperate for this cock.

Running his tongue along the head of the cock, he had forgotten how much he loved having a cock in his mouth and the taste of precum.

"Mmm that's a good boy." Reggie moaned.

Darren was lovingly sucking on this cock, taking as much as he could into his mouth but the angle made it hard.

After a few minutes, Reggie moaned out.

"I would love to have you ride me right here, but I think we could get caught so you are going to have to settle with sucking my cock."

"That's fine Daddy." Darren said taking the cock out of his mouth. He was disappointed he wouldn't be fucked, but he was happy to suck a cock.

Back to bobbing up and down on it, Darren started to use his hands to play with Daddy's big, black balls as he licked the shaft all over.

"Mmmmm." He moaned with the hard pole in his mouth.

"Oh yeah, finger your Daddy." He ordered.

Darren spat onto his finger and moved it underneath Daddy, massaging his arsehole, Darren slid his finger knuckle deep inside of the black man as he kept lovingly sucking on the cock.

"Oh that's it, you're such a good boy." Reggie moaned as Darren fingering him and sucking his black dick.

Focusing on the head, Darren was quickly bobbing up and down as he flicked his tongue along it, making Daddy twitch with pleasure.

"Oh yes, you want my cum son?" Daddy moaned.

"Mhmmm!" Darren moaned with his mouth full of black meat.

"Fuuuckkk!" Daddy moaned loudly as he unloaded a load of cum into the boys mouth.

Darren swallowed it all down happily, loving the cum hitting his tongue and the insides of his mouth. Missing the taste. Darren continued to suck up and down on the black cock until it started to go soft, making sure he got all of the cum before taking his mouth away.

"That was great son." Reggie panted out as Darren removed his finger from the black man's arse.

"Yeah it was." Darren said back.

"I would return the favour, but I want to push you and see how badly you want to please me." Reggie explained.

"Oh, okay." Darren said disappointingly.

"Good, now I will be in touch and we will get the ball moving with your job offer." Reggie said.

With that, Darren left and headed home.

Back in his bed he was trying to make a plan for the next few weeks. He was no longer under Alex's control, yes he wanted him still, but Darren has taken away his ability to blackmail him.

And now with this job from Reggie, Darren could get out of Mrs Bates control. Again, he would love to fuck her again, but she won't have her hold over him any longer.

Playing Mrs Bates

A few days after meeting Reggie, Darren was still in discussions with him about the offer of employment.

He was sat at his desk when he saw Mrs Bates go into her office. Getting up from his desk, Darren quickly headed into her office.

"Are you free for a chat?" He asked sticking his head passed the door.

"Quickly." She replied sitting down, Darren entered the office and closed the door.

"Have you been thinking of our last chat?" She said with a smile.

"Something like that." Darren said sitting down.

"Good, I let Alex fuck me again but I knew he wasn't thinking of me. Probably this slut he is cheating on me with. So you are back in." Mrs Bates replied.

"Actually Mrs Bates, it's something else." Darren nervously said.

"Well, what is it?" She asked.

"I have been given a good job offer from another company." He blurted out.

Staring at Mrs Bates, her expression gave nothing away. Until she finally replied.

"So, you want to leave me? After everything I have done for you."

"I'm sorry." Darren replied feeling guilty.

"I gave you everything you wanted did I not? I let you have sex with me, I gave you pay rises and promotions. Why would you want to leave?" She asked.

Finally getting his courage back, Darren said.

"It has all been on your terms. I have had no control. I cannot carry on my career like this. I am in fear that my job will be at risk if I don't carry on with you."

"Hmmm." Mrs Bates replied back with, "You weren't complaining when I let you inside my tight, wet, married pussy."

When Darren didn't reply she continued, "Or when I bent you over and fucked you."

Her words made Darren hard as a rock, but he couldn't think of anything to say. When she eventually spoke again.

"So, what do you want in order to stay?"

"What?" Darren replied, not expecting that response at all.

"For you to stay, what do you want?" She asked again.

"Erm, I'm not sure." He replied, not having planned to be asked that.

"Do you not want me any longer?" She asked seductively, leaning forward and showing her cleavage yet again.

"I.. don't know." Darren replied confused.

"Or do you want to keep fucking me but you want to be in charge?" She asked.

"I'm not sure." Darren said, his head spinning.

Then Mrs Bates stood up from her desk and walked slowly over to Darren until she was stood in front of him. Sitting back on her desk, she slowly spread her legs and revealed her black thong beneath her skirt.

"You want to be a real man and fuck me how you want?" She asked.

"Mrs Bates... I..." Darren stuttered before she interrupted.

"Why don't you take me now? Get up here and fuck my married pussy?"

Darren's head felt like it was going to explode, except then he realised, I have the control here.

Looking up at her, straightening his back he firmly said.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock right now."

Finally, her face went into shock.

"Wow, look at you." She said.

"If you want me to stay, you will have to convince me. And it's about time I finally have you swallowing my cum like a good girl." Darren said, not quiet believing he had the balls to say this.

"Oh Darren, you know I could fire you for saying that?" Mrs Bates said with a smile.

"I'm sure I have enough on you so that you can't fire me." Darren replied back bravely.

"Hmmm good answer." She said.

Then she did something that Darren never before had expected. He watched as Mrs Bates slowly got onto her knees in front of him. Still looking into his eyes with her seductive look, Mrs Bates slowly undid Darren's trousers and pulled them down until his big, hard cock was out.

When he felt her soft hands grip onto the shaft, Darren let out a loud moan.

"Mmmm how long have you wanted me to properly suck your cock?" She asked, slowly wanking him.

"Since I first saw you, I knew you would look hot with my cock between your lips." Darren moaned.

"You will love this then." She said and suddenly took his cock in her mouth.

"Ooohh fuck." Darren gasped, amazed at watching his sexy, married bob slowly bobbing up and down on his cock. Her soft, wet lips felt fucking amazing as he perfectly sucked on his shaft. Feeling her wet tongue massaging his cock head was forcing his legs to twitch.

"Mmmm." She moaned around his cock as she got a little faster bobbing up and down.

"So good." Darren moaned, pulling her hair out of the way so he could watch Mrs Bates lovingly sucking his dick.

Darren sat back and enjoyed watching his boss deep throating his cock. When she pulled his cock out of her mouth and he watched her wet, soft tongue run along his smooth balls Darren nearly came right then.

"Are you happy now?" Mrs Bates asked between licks.

"Very happy." Darren moaned.

She took his balls out of her mouth and started to kiss her soft lips all over his rock hard shaft, watching this amazing woman pleasing him like this was sending Darren's head crazy.

She effortlessly started to deep throat his cock, taking him all the way down her throat as she playing with his balls in her hands.

"Oh fuck, I won't last much longer." Darren moaned out.

Pulling her mouth back, Mrs Bates looked up at Darren from her knees and in the most seductive tone he has ever heard she simply whispered.

"Cum in my mouth."

When she started sucking on his cock again it took Darren mere seconds to feel his balls erupting.

"Fuuuckkkk." He grunted as he fired load after load of cum into her warm mouth.

"Mmmmmm." Mrs Bates moaned as she kept sucking his cock, swallowing down every drop of cum as Darren's body shook all over.

When she released his cock, Mrs Bates wiped her mouth and stood up. Darren stared at her, panting when she said.

"There you go. You are staying working for me."

When she sat back at her desk, Darren knew she was trying to keep hold of her power over him. Except Darren knew he had the power now, if she wanted him to stay she would have to earn it and Darren was going to make the most of it.

"Actually Mrs Bates." Darren said which brought her gaze back to him, "I am still thinking about the job offer. I will see how badly you want me to stay."

Then he stood up and walked out of the office, not giving his boss a chance to reply to him.

When he sat down he was almost shaking.

Did I really just say that to her?

He was panicking that she would just fire him, but the knowledge that he had another job offer settled his fear. He was loving this moment, for the first time in a while he didn't feel like a pawn in their marriage, instead he was in charge, he had the power.

A Night with Daddy

That night, Darren had just had his dinner with his family. He hasn't yet told them about his new job offer as he still was unsure what he was going to do. When he was sitting on the sofa his phone started to ring and he saw it was Reggie.

Stepping into the other room to answer.

"Hi Mr Johnson." He said.

"Darren, how are you?" Reggie asked.

"I'm good thankyou, how are you?" Darren asked.

"Good, I wanted to ask if you wanted to experience some of your out of works duties this weekend?" Reggie suddenly asked.

Although Darren had the blowjob from Mrs Bates, he still missed having sex with a woman. Although he would be lying if his cock didn't twitch when Reggie suggested it.

"Can I ask, will me doing these out of work activities have any effect on my work?" Darren asked, wanting to make sure he didn't end up in the same spot as with Mrs Bates.

"Not at all, you can say no. That's no problem, this is simply for our own fun." Reggie replied which eased Darren's mind.

"Okay, sounds good to me." Darren said back, happy with Reggie.

"Good, I will book us a hotel room and you are staying with me all tomorrow night." Reggie said.

"Oh wow, okay." Darren replied suddenly excited at the thought of a night full of sex.

"Good, I will send you the details." Reggie told him and hung up the phone.

Darren went to his room, his cock was hard as a rock at the thought of what he would get up to tomorrow night. He packed his bag ready to take with him to work so he could go straight to the hotel.

The next day.

"Darren, my office." Mrs Bates said at 10am.

Standing up from his desk, Darren followed his boss to her office and closed the door after him. When he turned around Mrs Bates was stood, leaning back onto her desk.

"About last time, you do not speak to me like that. I am your boss." She said firmly.

Darren knew it didn't matter what she said, he had become stronger and knew he had Reggie behind him if Mrs Bates fired him.

"Actually, I will do whatever I want." Darren replied.

"Excuse me?" Mrs Bates replied clearly shocked.

"For work, I will give you my highest respect. Except when you try to use sex as a weapon against me, I will not take it any longer." Darren firmly told her.

"You will do what I say. You are my submissive and you know it." Mrs Bates said back angrily.

"Not anymore. If I take this other job then you have zero power over me and it is looking like a good job offer." Darren said cockily, knowing Mrs Bates had nothing to use against him anymore.

"Be careful Darren, you are heading down a path that you might not be able to get back from." She warned.

"Mrs Bates, I like working for you, and I love having sex with you. I even love being your submissive, but I am not being part of your game against your husband any longer." Darren said.

"Part of my game?" She asked and Darren panicked that he said too much, quickly thinking he replied.

"Making me meet him, that was terrible for me and feel massively guilty." Darren got out.

"Hmmm, we will see about that. Get back to work." Mrs Bates replied annoyed and sitting back down at her desk.

Turning around, Darren was worried he said to much about her marriage. However, he knew that he might be out of here soon and it would no longer be his problem.

The rest of his working day he didn't see Mrs Bates. When 5pm came, Darren quickly packed up and headed for the door. On his way he saw Mrs Bates angrily staring at him as he left.

In the car, Darren headed over to the hotel that Reggie gave to him. When he got there, he thought that this was nicer than any hotel he has stayed in before.

Checking in, the staff were immaculacy dressed and Darren wondered how much a place like this cost for the night. Reggie clearly had some money.

Getting to his room, Reggie wasn't there yet so Darren put his bag away and relaxed on the giant, comfy bed. It was only 20 minutes later when Reggie arrived.

"Hi Darren, sorry I'm late." He said entering the room.

"It's no problem Mr Johnson." Darren replied.

"We are alone now Darren, you know what you are to call me." Reggie replied with a smile.

"Yes, sorry, Daddy." Darren corrected himself.

"Good boy, come here and undress me." Reggie ordered.

Darren had already learnt that he was submissive from Mrs Bates and Alex and he knew that Reggie was dominant so he was ready for a night of pleasing him. Although he enjoyed having power back over Mrs Bates and Alex, nothing felt better than when he let someone order him around.

Walking over to Reggie, Darren began to unbutton his shirt and pull it off. Reggie was a fair bit older than Darren and he didn't have a muscly body, he wasn't fat but he wasn't particularly in shape. Next, Darren undid his trousers and pulled them down along with his boxers until Darren was staring at this black man who was old enough to be his father.

"Now you undress." Reggie ordered.

"Yes daddy." Darren replied quickly ripping all of his clothes off. When he stood there naked, Reggie inspected his body all over before standing in front of him and explaining.

"Now, I expect total obedience from you. I want you as my total sexual submissive, you will do what I tell you to do. And as I have explained before and I hope you have been following, you are not to be fucking around with anyone else but me. I expect total loyalty from you."

Darren listened to his words, although Darren was horny enough right now that he would agree to anything. Quickly he nodded is head and said.

"I agree Daddy."

"Good boy." Reggie replied and then went into his big, black bag. Pulling out a razor and shaving foam he handed them to Darren and said, "Go take a shower, I want you completely shaved from your eyebrows down."

"Really?" Darren replied, looking at his body, he had hair on his chest, arm pits, arms, not a lot on his pubes but his legs were hairy.

"Yes, go and shave now. I do not want a single hair on your body. I will get this room ready." Reggie said.

Although Darren had never expected to do something like this, he took the razor and shaving foam and headed for the shower. Allowing the warm water to hit his body, he lathered himself up with the foam and started to shave all over.

It took a while, but eventually Darren stepped out of the shower and looked at himself in the mirror. Running his hand over his body, he was silky smooth all over. With his smaller build, parts of his body could easily be mistaken for a girl.

Leaving the bathroom, he saw Reggie sat on the bed, there were a few black sort of clothes coming from under the mattress which Darren didn't see earlier. Reggie had a huge smile on his face and said.

"Good job, you look perfect. Now come sit on your daddy's lap."

"Yes Daddy." Darren replied and happily went across.

Sitting on Reggie's black thigh, he felt the man running his hands all over his smooth body.

"Mmm, you look like a little boy. I'm very happy with you son." He said.

"Thank you Daddy, I want to please you." Darren replied.

"Kiss me." Reggie ordered.

Darren felt so small and submissive sat on Reggie's lap, feeling his thigh hitting his big, black cock.

He pressed his lips against Reggie's and quickly pushed his tongue inside of the man's mouth. Their wet tongues ran against each other and Darren's cock was twitching as his body was being explored.

After a few minutes of kissing, Reggie stopped and said to him.

"Have you explored much of bondage?"

Darren thought back to his time at the hotel with Mrs Bates where she tied him up and had a ball gag in his mouth.

"A little." Darren replied.

"Good, lay on the bed on your back." Reggie ordered.

Excitedly, Darren did what he was told and lay down. That was when Reggie went to one side of the bed and grabbed onto black material that Darren soon realised was a sort of strap. It had a loop for Darren to put his hand into and Reggie tightened it around his wrist. Doing the same with his ankle, Reggie then went to the other side and repeated with his other wrist and ankle.

Darren pulled and realised that the straps met underneath the mattress and that he could slightly move but not a lot, he was totally locked in.

"Mmmm, such a hot, young body." Reggie moaned running his hand over Darren's stomach.