Game Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal," was her simple reply.

It was predictable if you believe in statistics. The ladies won their two hands, so the male junk was about to be displayed. However, the men won the middle hand, and blowjobs were on the menu.

Our part was simple. I was more than ready to get the pants off and remove the uncomfortable restrictions my cock had been experiencing. Off they came as I cast a quick glance at Dale, who'd done the same. A mite longer and a double-mite thicker but not enough to be embarrassing.

All of us were looking at each other, trying to figure what would happen next. Not as much what but more how. I had stopped planning at 'blowjob,' but we needed a plan.

"One at a time or together?" Linda spoke up, not wanting things to lag. "This room or separate rooms," she added.

Choices.

From a purely personal point of view, did I want to watch Jen give Dale one of her patented ball-flushing blowjobs? Did she want to watch me blow my load down Linda's throat? How far was each of us willing to go?

To my surprise, it was Jenny who spoke up.

"I agreed to this, but I'm not quite ready for ...

She was having trouble getting through it and was flushed to the top of her breasts.

"... a public... well, display." Her eyes were on mine, but I thought she was breathing a little harder.

Linda was already heading toward me, licking her lips seductively.

"CJ and I will take a guest room. Dale, you and Jen take the big bedroom." Linda had taken control of things. "Which one?" she asked me as if one or the other mattered.

I led her to the backroom, not sure about the noise since I'd already decided that if she'd give me a blowjob, I'd have a little surprise for her as well. That was the noise concern. If we were going to do this, and I had Jen's permission, I wasn't about to miss the opportunity to explore every possibility.

"You were watching my boobs bouncing as we walked back here," she said as I closed the door, "and I was watching that nice instrument of yours swinging back and forth."

Her fingers slowly wrapped around my cock, squeezing gently, then a little harder. I gulped.

"You want this standing up or lying down? I'm good at both."

She stepped closer, caressing my chest with those long, dark nipples, then slowly tipped her head back, holding my eyes. I was mesmerized, my mouth suddenly parched.

"Decide, CJ. I'm not going to hold onto this hot and dripping cock forever."

"The bed," I half-gasped out, not sure I could withstand a Linda blowjob standing up.

In a trance, I lay down while Linda climbed on after me. It didn't take long for me to know this wasn't going to be a simple BJ. She was on hand and knees, an alluring smile coming my way. She began moving from side to side, her breasts swaying in front of me.

"Like them?" she teased. "But you're used to big tits."

She straightened her back and took hold of each nipple with thumb and forefinger, pulling and rolling them hard enough that her breasts stretched with each pull.

"Not used to nipples like this, though." She leaned forward, rubbing them against my unprotesting lips.

This didn't seem right, incredible as it was. I'd feel silly telling her to stop even though I was planning a little extracurricular activity as well. But it was supposed to be a blowjob, and I was afraid she might be encouraging a different kind of activity.

She seemed to sense what I was thinking, at least part of it, and was moving her mouth toward my cock, her breasts leaving my lips as she went.

I had only just closed my shocked mouth when her tongue went to work on the head, circling, teasing. My mouth fell open again — it was different from what usually happened.

Her lips surrounded the head confidently, her cheeks bowing inward as she sucked hard. Before I knew what was happening, the head was in her throat, her lips and nose buried in my pubes. She stayed there for long seconds then backed off, gasping for breath. A moment later, I was buried in her throat again, not sure how long I could last with what she was doing.

I was about to find out as Linda was changing what she was doing. I could feel it building, that familiar feeling boiling out from where Linda's mouth was working unrelentingly.

I groaned and hoped it was enough warning for what was about to happen. A huge grunt and my cock jerked, shooting a thick stream into the back of her throat. Then more, one after the other, with Linda's lips and nose once more buried in my pubes. It was so different. I liked it.

Slowly she released my cock, lifting her face to look at me. She opened her mouth and stuck out a tongue filled with a milky liquid. She pulled the tongue into her mouth, and her throat contracted as she swallowed.

It wasn't Jen's tongue I had just seen, filled with my cum; it was Linda's, something I'd never imagined I'd see. It was so hot I wished I had a camera to save what was happening. I'd just have to rely on my poor, endorphin-saturated brain to save it all.

"There ya go," she said. "All from a game of strip euchre." She gave my cock one last kiss.

As my mind began returning from the erotic place it had been, and my body was recovering from the incredible orgasm that Linda had caused, I remembered I had a plan in mind that involved her and was trying to figure out how to get it started when she gave me the perfect opening.

"So," she said, a very suggestive grin on her face. "Did you enjoy the fruits of your victory?"

"Did I act like I enjoyed it?"

"I'd say so, yeah."

"You should have some enjoyment, too; you guys played well and went along with us."

"Ooohh," she said, drawing out the word, "I did enjoy it." She gave my cock a long look.

That almost made me lose my train of thought, but I managed to hang in there, my cock twitching just a little, I think.

"More enjoyment than that," I suggested, looking longingly at her bare mons.

She looked at me, closing one eye. "That wasn't a part of the win/lose thing, though."

"It is if we make it a part."

She was biting her lower lip and still watching me.

"Standing up or on the bed," I echoed from just a while ago.

"Fuck, you're serious," she suddenly realized. "Same as you, on the bed."

I was glad for that as it would give me a chance to manipulate those proud nipples she was displaying.

"We better hurry," she said as she jumped up on the bed and spread her legs. "They'll wonder where we are."

"You don't think Dale might be having the same idea?" I gave her a wide smile.

"Fuck, I got so excited I forgot all about them. You know Jenny. Would she do that?"

"Once her sexual clock gets wound up tightly, it takes it a long time to run down. Having a different cock in her mouth should get the winding taken care of."

"Hmm," she said, pondering a second. "Get to work, big guy. I think you've wound my clock pretty tight as well."

I was quickly on the bed and between her legs, curious, of course, about what I'd find there. Just details that is. I'd never eaten out a bare pussy and was eager to give it a try.

Her labia were wet and puffy and very red. Gently I spread them to an unexpected moan from Linda.

"Do it," she said breathily. "Do it, CJ." Her hips lifted off the bed as her legs spread wider.

I have to admit, from the way she said it and how she moved, I wasn't sure if she was talking about oral sex or something a little bit more, well, personal. I was there for the oral sex and forced myself to stop thinking about the other, as inviting as it seemed at the moment.

"If I'm going to use my finger," I said, "I better get it wet, right?" A little teasing might be fun for both of us.

"Good and wet," she said, barely above a murmur.

Tentatively I traced then pushed a finger inside her. There was no doubt about it getting wet.

"Yes, yes," she groaned, her hips beginning to pump up and down on my finger.

Linda was ready for whatever, and I needed to be careful. I plunged the finger in as far as it would go, then brought it back out, letting it slide over the wetness to her clit. That little nub was very different from her nipples and also from what I was used to with Jenny. However, when the finger rubbed over it, the result seemed to be the same. But, this was about oral sex, and I needed to concentrate on that.

When my tongue touched her clit, the sweetly pungent aroma of her sex filled my nose. The familiarity with that aroma was reassuring. I began to flick my tongue and was amazed that she gasped with every flick. It was exciting and assuring as well.

"Faster and harder," she squealed, her hips undulating to the rhythm of my tongue, accompanied by those very sensual gasps.

I didn't have to wonder if Linda was enjoying the fruits of the game. She was making it very clear.

I began using my lips to suck on the bump, my tongue rubbing back and forth as I did.

"That's it," she said hungrily. "Don't stop, don't fucking stop." Then another exhortation. "Faster, faster, and harder."

There wasn't much more that I could do, but I hadn't had my way with those nipples yet. Face buried in her pussy, lips, and tongue in high gear, I reached up until I quickly found them, rolling them with my fingers along with pulling and twisting. It seemed to affect her.

"I'm coming. Fuck, I'm coming," she fairly screamed.

I quickly released one nipple and jammed two fingers into her pulsating pussy, the fingers being squeezed tightly over and over as one long moan escaped her lips.

Her body collapsed so completely she nearly disappeared into the thick duvet on the guestroom bed. Her breathing was fast and ragged. I wondered whether I should be worried but decided that was just inflating my ego, my masculinity. I wasn't THAT good. Finally, she opened her eyes ... and smiled.

"In case I didn't let you know before, that was good. Damn good." She struggled to sit up, and I grabbed her hand to help. "Our clothes are still in the other room. We could be real hedonists and spend the rest of the evening naked, or we could return to normal and get dressed."

The thought of having conversation and snacks while watching both Linda and Jenny naked was very enticing, but a little far out, I suppose.

"I know," she said, "you'd like to watch my nipples all evening, and I'd enjoy looking at that cute dick of yours too, but we probably should get dressed, leave something for later, you know." An evil smile was attached to that last thought.

Cute dick? Hmmm. And later, huh. I guess she wanted to leave the door open.

We had just gotten our clothes on when Jenny and Dale came in from the main bedroom. Jenny gave me a conspiratorial smile, and I wondered what the hell that meant. I was sure I could see saliva on her boobs ... or it could have been my imagination, I suppose. Maybe I'd find out later.

They dressed quickly, and we sat around enjoying chips with artichoke and cheese dip, all of us avoiding the eight-hundred-pound elephant hovering over our heads. Finally, Dale said they probably should go as they needed to get an early start in the morning. Smiling goodbyes and kissed cheeks behind us, they left, and Jenny and I were alone.

I got an edgy look from her but returned a big and reassuring smile that seemed to satisfy her.

"Let's put these dishes in the dishwasher, and we can ... go to bed." That time the smile came from her.

We gathered the few plates in the kitchen, and as Jenny was bending over, stacking them in the dishwasher, I noticed the large wooden spoon she had used lying beside me on the countertop. It was easy. I picked it up and gave that delicious ass pointed right at me a reasonably hard smack with the spoon.

"Oh," she squealed sharply. "That stung."

I waited, but she didn't move and had finished stacking the dishes. Needing no more encouragement, I gave her another hard smack.

"That stung a little more." Her ass was unmoving.

Two more thwacks accompanied by what seemed to be pained squeals, and Jenny still hadn't moved. Thinking carefully, I was into this new game.

"You've been a naughty girl this evening, and you need to be punished. Pull your pants down to your ankles."

Almost instant obedience, which bared the wonderful butt cheeks I knew were there but also revealed a small pink area on each cheek. Cautiously, I tapped the left cheek several times very gently. The spoon swished through the air, and a loud smack resounded.

"Shit," Jenny groaned, her ass moving back and forth to recover from the smack. "I've been bad and need more punishment," she assured me.

This was a new side of Jenny that I'd never discovered before tonight. I'm sure the unusual and very erotic events of the evening had been the catalyst that had drawn it out, but I wondered where it would be going.

Another six or seven of those hard hits, and Jenny's gorgeous ass had two large and very red areas on each cheek. A little wary, I put the spoon in the dishwasher, bending to kiss those red spots as I did and rubbing them, the heat evident under my hand.

"How do you feel about that?" she asked as I was rubbing.

"Surprised," was all I could answer.

"Me too. Ready for bed?"

"Ready for you," I answered. I could hardly keep my hands off her right here in the kitchen.

She gathered up her shorts and panties, and we headed for the bedroom. Once through the door, it struck me that some things had happened here that piqued my curiosity. The details about them at least. I wondered if we'd share and what would happen between us. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

"I'm so wound up I could fuck your brains out until the sun comes up. Then we could do some other gross things until lunchtime."

The look I was getting was so sensual that alone was making my cock swell. And her words were beautiful, soothing my questioning ego. Jenny was an amazing woman.

"So," she said. "Should I start telling? We're both dying to know." She was beginning to breathe heavily, obviously waiting for my response.

"You want me to start," I asked, hoping to ease her anxiety.

She took a deep breath. "Would you?"

"You saw Linda. I think every hormone in her body was in motion. She could hardly wait to get started. And ... " I paused, and she smiled.

"Talented mouth?" She asked, still grinning.

"That's putting it mildly," I replied, ready for what I knew was coming.

"Better than me?"

I answered her the best way I knew how. I grabbed her and kissed her, searching for her tongue with mine. A few seconds of that, and she pushed me away, laughing.

"Answer accepted; keep going."

"Well, I hope it doesn't upset you, but after she was finished with me, I decided to, um, well, take care of her." I waited for her reaction this time.

"You and Dale," she giggled.

"How was that?" I watched her face, wondering.

"He's good too," she replied quickly.

"So, would you do it again?"

"Of course," she answered, "Would you?" She watched my face. "Of course you would. Linda is hot as hell ... and you love nipples."

"I think you liked that thick cock of Dale's and would like to get hold of it again." Her guilty smile told me I was correct.

"There's something neither of us did tonight, and I'm ready." She was already stripping off her clothes. "And you better have your brains secure because I'm going to fuck them right out of your head."

I frantically pulled off my clothes, ready for whatever she might have in store, thinking about what I might be able to contribute to her ecstasies as well. She was pushing me backward until I was finally against the bed, then lying on my back as she gave me a harder shove. Jenny always loved sex, but she seemed a little different tonight ... and I was not about to object.

She was on the bed with me before I had stopped bouncing from her pushing me down. She was grinning as she straddled me, knowing how surprised I was. Jenny never liked cowgirl, but, as I said before, tonight was a different night, and this was a different Jenny. She positioned me, then herself, before dropping straight down, plunging me to her very depths.

I could hardly believe the groan that came out of my mouth when she did that, but it had never happened like that before, and the feeling that tore through me from my cock to my brain was incredible.

"How 'bout that?" she added for emphasis, bending to slap my face with those firm and beautiful boobs she knew I adored. "If you want a mouthful, better get it now 'cause things are about to happen."

"Things," I wondered as I gave each nipple a juicy slurp, not able to keep from wondering if they'd been similarly slurped not long before this.

With no more words, Jenny lifted her hips and slammed down hard again to my loud grunt. Then she did it again, her eyes locked on mine when I could keep them open, those incredible pendulous appendages of hers swinging freely right in front of my face. She locked her hands with mine, I think, to keep me from grabbing those boobs — she didn't seem to want any distractions from what she was doing.

She'd never done anything like this before, that perfect ass of hers smacking against me every time my cock plunged deep inside her. I could feel my body tensing more with each of her movements and knew what was going to happen before I felt many more ass-slaps on my legs. But there was something else. The expression on her face was changing, her grip on my hands was tightening, and she was struggling to keep her eyes on mine. Holy shit! She was about to come too, something that was outside what usually happened.

I had wondered what I might contribute to her ecstasy, and now I knew if I could do it with what was happening to me.

"You're going to come, aren't you?" I gasped to her between thrusts.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she groaned, not slowing down

"Then come for me, babe. Come hard."

I could feel every muscle in my body contracting about as tightly as possible, ready to burst into action in just a second. That second passed, and I grunted as I began to jerk and spasm.

I heard the louder than usual "OOOOOHHHHH."

She was squeezing my cock as her pussy contracted over and over. She leaned backward, letting the orgasm control her, shaking, flushed, and beautiful. She collapsed on my chest, her breathing loud in my ears, and the purring sounds she was now making completing what had just happened.

"You're different from Linda," I said, adding quickly, "in a wonderfully satisfying way."

She lifted her head and smiled.

"Nice recovery," she teased.

"Linda's kind of a, well, screamer, I guess. Not literally screaming, just loud. The way you come is just so sensual and so satisfying, at least to me."

The face that was looking at me colored slightly.

"Um, shit. Oh well, I'll just say it. That's probably why Dale asked me if I'd come after I had."

"Your 'ooohhh' tonight was a little louder than normal, though."

"Dork, what did you expect with what was happening to you?"

"Well, any time you want to do that again, just give me at least two seconds' notice, and I'll be ready. Plus, I think you enjoy coming that way."

I got a knowing smile.

* * * * *

It was about a week after our evening with Dale and Linda that Jenny decided to deliver a few things that she had gathered that she knew her parents would treasure. I took the chance, with her gone, to head to the mall and pick up a couple of tools I needed and maybe just browse a little, looking for some clothes for winter. I was in the men's clothing section, checking out shirts.

"Hey, dude," said a woman's voice behind me.

I turned to see a smiling Linda Biletnikov standing there, hands on hips, feet spread apart ... and licking her lips in a way I was sure she thought was very seductive. It was, particularly on her.

"Hi," I stammered out, not exactly sure what her look was telling me. It didn't take long to figure it out.