Game Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did just that, and it landed on the one, so Jen was on tap again, only with me. But what might we have to do for the others' enjoyment? Not knowing what was in the deck, I could only imagine the possibilities. I drew. "The woman performs the teabag on the man."

Jen looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. As far as she was concerned, I had. I knew she'd never heard of 'teabagging' before. Before I could open my mouth to explain, Linda was on top of it.

"It's easy, honey. You just take his sack and balls and put them in your mouth and kind of roll them around, being careful not to, well, get too enthusiastic." She laughed and elbowed Dale.

"I second that last," he said, shaking his head emphatically.

I motioned for Jen to lay on the floor, and I squatted over her, in what I'm sure was a grotesque looking position. Dale timed, and we completed the task, sure it wasn't the most exciting sexual thing we'd ever done. Jen hadn't been quite sure what to do and how to do whatever it was she was supposed to do, and that made it, well, a little strange for sure.

And so the game continued with all of us involved, both with our mates and the other of the opposite sex. Linda got to facesit me, which she enjoyed no end; I spent thirty seconds spanking Linda's lovely ass, Jen watching me, the jealousy showing on her face.

Dale spent thirty seconds with two fingers working hard in Jen's pussy while I spent the same amount of time with one finger up Linda's ass.

Amazingly, we'd somehow avoided the inevitable until Linda spun and it landed on the three, which was Jen. She spun, and it was Dale's turn to join her. Jen cautiously drew a card and, for a second, looked like she might faint. Then she bit her lower lip, lowered her eyes to half staff, and looked longingly at Dale, whose eyes went wide.

"Doggy style sex," Jen said firmly.

She slid off her seat and crawled on hands and knees until she was beside Dale's chair.

"You've been waiting for this, so let's go," she said, lifting her ass a little higher. "But before you do that, come around here so I can get that thing good and wet before you poke it in me."

My chin was nearly on my chest as I listened to what Jen was saying, never imagining ...

Dale eagerly dropped to his knees in front of her, and she got his cock plenty wet for about fifteen seconds. Then he crawled around behind her and was ready.

"You want to start the timer," Linda suggested, breaking through my haze.

I looked at them and started it just as Dale eagerly started on Jen. He was a little slow pushing in the first time, accompanied by an open-mouthed inhale from her. Having played the game before, he knew things needed to last a bit longer so everyone could get their enjoyment, so he was moving in and out rhythmically, if not vigorously. Still, it was enough to make her breasts swing freely, tormenting me no end.

Her eyes never left mine and, when the bell sounded, I'm not sure she was ready to quit. But Dale pulled out, and she crawled over to me.

"Need a tissue?" Linda asked knowingly.

"Could use one," Jen said meekly, and Linda pulled one from the game box and handed it to Jen, who tried to blot between her legs and wipe down her thighs furtively.

"Must have been good," I whispered.

"Asshole," she replied. "It'll be your turn before long."

"Hope so."

I did get very lovely oral sex from a panting Jen before what she promised was going to happen. I was to have missionary sex with Linda. Now, a quick review. I had given oral sex to Linda twice, and Dale had done it once as well. Plus, there was a handjob card that, for Linda, was a finger job that she seemed to enjoy. I guessed all that had wound her spring reasonably tight. Her dilated pupils and rock-hard nipples appeared to confirm that.

She lay down on the floor, and as I slipped between her legs, she whispered, "This is better than the van, but just a little bit."

As I was waiting for the timer to start, she swung her legs up and onto my shoulders, her pussy open and glistening.

"Anything else you want to do before I start the timer?" Dale laughed.

"Put it in and get a head start," she urged. So I did.

"Shit," Dale growled as he knocked the timer off the table. He retrieved it and finally got it started.

I'd gotten at least an extra ten seconds of pumping onto Linda, her legs tight against my head, her hips moving in time with my thrusts. I wasn't sure how long it had been, but I could see that something extra was about to happen.

"Don't you fucking stop," she groaned. Two more thrusts. "Fuck, soooo good, soooo good," she screamed, and I could feel her spasms squeezing my cock.

I was afraid I might be ready to come too after hearing and feeling that, but I wasn't quite there yet. At last, she lowered her hips, but I held her legs on my shoulders, my cock still bottomed in her pussy.

Her chest was moving up and down with her breathing, her tits rolling a little to each side. She was one hell of a babe. But now she was looking at Jen and Dale.

"Can he?" she wheezed out.

Jen laughed. "If he wants to, hell yes."

Dale was just smiling, having played this game before.

I began thrusting again, her hips keeping time with me, slapping as our bodies came together. I knew it wouldn't take long after the blowjobs I'd gotten and the watching I'd done. If I looked down, Linda's breasts were bouncing back and forth, kind of rolling in time with our movements. I'd been moving toward the edge the whole time and was heading there at full speed now. Muscles were tensing, nerves ready to fire in that wonderful moment when nothing else mattered but those feelings.

I felt the first spurt shoot inside her.

"Oh fuck, CJ, she grunted, feeling it too, as well as the second and third until they finally ended with just a gentle twitching of my cock. She winked at me.

I stood up and walked back to Jen, my wet and drooping cock bouncing as I walked. I was surprised that she was smiling at me. Dale had gone to help Linda stand.

"Loud isn't she," she whispered, giggling. Jen was always very quiet, so the contrast was noticeable.

"Okay, you two," Linda began, looking at Dale and then Jen. "No sense going on with the game. Only one thing left to take care of."

It was Dale's turn to look at Jen. She smiled at him and licked her lips, putting her hands on her breasts and squeezing them together, jiggling them at Dale. She moved around the table and dropped to her hands and knees, apparently content with more doggy style.

It didn't take Dale long to settle in behind her, his hands on her hips as he probed and then was inside her once more. She was looking at me again as he slowly pressed forward, stopping against her ass. With no timer, the pace could be more relaxed.

Dale lowered his chest to Jen's back, reaching under her with one hand, squeezing on one of those beautiful breasts, the other going between her legs to play with her clit.

All that was having its effect, Jen moaning softly as Dale increased his pace, the slapping sounds growing louder and louder, her free breast swinging unhindered from front to back. I was watching and seeing, my mind absorbing what I was seeing and what had just happened to me.

The expression on the beautiful face looking at me told me she was enjoying what was happening to her. In fact, I could tell what was about to happen. Her body was tensing, her moans changing to the familiar 'ooohhh's,' broken by the spasms gripping her body.

Dale had timed things well, as almost immediately, he was grunting through his orgasm. He gave Jen a last smack on the butt and stood up. It was my turn to help my wife stand.

Since the special activities seemed to be over, we dressed, as did Dale and Linda. As they had done this before, we decided to let them lead the way. We sat and talked for a while, with each asking our impressions of the evening.

I was surprised at how content I was with what had happened, and Jen echoed my thoughts. Linda assured us that as long as we considered it only fun, we'd be okay. Once feelings got involved, there could be trouble. It's a concept most can't accept for various reasons, but if you can, it's fine.

"Let me ask you," Dale said. "After we left the other night, you two couldn't get into bed fast enough, and the sex was some of the best, right?"

"Yep," we answered in unison. "And it's different when it's with your mate."

"Exactly," Linda agreed. "Now, when are we going to get together again with at least two more couples ... or more if I can find them."

Laughter filled the room as we were ready to leave after that.

"Four more people," Jen said, "or more?"

I laughed as she didn't sound at all apprehensive.

"Let's get to the car," Jen encouraged. "I may want you to stop at the back of the Walmart parking lot — I'm not sure I can keep my hands off of you until we get home."

She was looking at me with very hungry eyes. We headed to the car, both with thoughts of how we would be finishing our night.

* * * * *

My sincere thanks to Ginlover and chasten for their beta reads and many excellent suggestions. Also, thanks to MsCherylTerra for her continued encouragement and support. Can't leave out the Aleutian Astrophysicists for their reads and help.