Game Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haven't seen you since you were," she looked around to be sure no one was near, "licking my pussy."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, wondering how to respond. Should I play along with her or ignore what had happened and just attempt to be friendly? She took two steps toward me, our shoulders touching as she looked at the shirts too. Anyone seeing us would easily assume it was a husband and wife doing a little shopping.

"Sorry," she said, turning her head so her mouth was just inches from my ear. "If I'd known I was going to run into you, I'd have left my bra at home."

That brought pictures to my mind, of course. I'm sure she knew that as well. Her shoulder was pressing against mine a little more firmly, and she reached an arm in front of my face, supposedly pointing to a shirt, but the scent of the perfume she was wearing was devastating my sense of smell, which seemed to be connected to all the other senses, having the same effect on them.

Not getting an answer to what she said, she went on. "So, was the session you had with Jenny after we left as good as the one Dale and I had when we got home?"

I wanted to say it had to be better than theirs, but I didn't dare. I just looked at her, amazed.

"Must have been then," she continued. "Dale says Jenny has the sweetest come, quiet but obviously very good."

Was there nothing this woman wouldn't say? I'm sure my face was bright red, and the look on Linda's face told me she was enjoying it.

"Well, if you're not going to say anything, I'll just keep going."

I gulped, ready for who knows what—but not prepared for what came next.

"I have the van with me, parked in the parking garage out back. It has dark windows, you know, so you can't see what's going on inside." She gave her lower lip a nibble; I guess gathering courage for what she was about to say. "Why don't we go out in the van, move it out-of-the-way, and continue where we left off the other night." She ended with a wide-eyed look of anticipation.

Continue? Hell, if we continued, it meant ... She was inviting me to have sex with her in her van, and not the sex we'd had the other night.

"Are you serious, Linda?" I finally managed to say. I'm sure I looked surprised and amazed.

"Do I look serious? Do I look like someone who would kid about something like that? It was fantastic to have a different cock in my mouth and to have a different tongue licking my clit. I did have two different fingers in my pussy, but I'm ready for what was in my mouth to be in my — " She stopped abruptly as someone was passing close by. "Pussy." she continued.

"You want me to go to your van, without Jen knowing about it, and have sex with you there?"

"Dale doesn't know about it either, but we can tell them later. They can hook up sometime if they want to, I guess."

For Linda, it was like, why don't you stop by and we'll have coffee together. I mean, we had done a few things the other night, but this was beyond that for sure. I was shaking my head.

"I can live with that, much as I'd have liked to have gone to the van," she relented. "I'll be inviting you guys over for a Saturday night dinner and, well, Dale and I have already discussed some games we can play which I'm sure we'll all enjoy. Who knows?" she giggled. "Want me to help you pick out a shirt to wear Saturday?"

"Don't you ever let up?" I said, laughing this time.

"I think you already know the answer to that. If not, you'll find out more on Saturday. Tell Jenny I said hello." She leaned in and kissed me.

I could only pray that no one saw that. Even with what had happened, it would be difficult to explain to Jenny. But I was alone once more, standing by the shirts I'd lost interest in buying. Time to head home and debate with myself about whether or not to tell Jenny what had happened. Of course, there was no debate since I was sure Linda would tell her on Saturday. My only debate was going to be what words to use.

I came home to a smiling Jenny.

"Mom and Dad loved all the things I gave them. It was wonderful to see them so happy. I'd never dreamed some of it meant so much to them."

She was so bright and positive that I hated to bring up what had been on my mind all the way home. Despite my debating, I hadn't come up with words that satisfied me.

"So, quiet one. What's on your mind that you look so serious?" She had a way of looking into me that I couldn't fathom. It was something I didn't possess.

"Um, well, guess who I ran into at the mall?" Not very original, but it was a start.

"Who," she asked, playing along with me.

Unwittingly, I took a deep breath, which told her something was up. She closed one eye quizzically.

"Linda," I answered, sounding as matter-of-fact as possible.

She was buying the attitude I was attempting to convey.

"Go on. She wanted to have sex with you in the underwear department?"

Lord, she was apt at seeing right through me.

"No, in her van, in the parking garage?"

"Are you shitting me?" Now her eyes were wide open.

"And she's going to invite us to their house on Saturday. They, um, have some new games they want to try out."

"She called my cell before you got home." A pause. "I accepted the invitation."

We spent the next fifteen minutes talking about 'what if,' and 'do you think,' and 'should we go ahead?' Neither of us doubted what the Biletnikov's games would involve or where they would probably end. Those seemed to be moot points. The only real question was would we go or would we cancel.

Jenny had somehow gotten through the last session with Dale and Linda, but what about another? I hated to admit that I would probably look forward to another session and would only do that to myself and not to Jenny yet. Another few minutes and Jenny solved the problem quite quickly and logically. I listened in stunned admiration as she presented her thoughts.

"If it leads to another session like you and I had after they left, I'm all for it. What we did with them was fun and exciting, and that's all. It didn't 'mean' anything to either of us other than the fun and the experimenting. It's like going on a giant roller coaster or that crazy slingshot ride we did. Pretty freaking scary and exciting, but I'd sure do it again. So, we'll probably learn some things, maybe do some things we'd never thought about doing. I'm game if you are."

"Who are you, and what did you do with my Jenny?" I quipped, stunned at what she'd just finished saying.

She giggled. "You want the old Jenny back."

"The old Jenny was the best there is ... until I found the new Jenny. Hell, let's go for it." Jenny's acceptance of the invitation said we were going for it even though she didn't know that when she'd accepted. She held out her hand.

"If you don't want to do it right in front of the big picture window, you'd better take me upstairs because I'm not waiting till tonight."

* * * * *

As predicted by the calendar, Saturday arrived right on schedule, the day after Friday.

I think we both lay in bed, staring at the ceiling and wondering. I know I was. Some things were possibly going to change. Were we ready?

"You awake?" Jenny asked, taking hold of my hand under the covers.

"Yep," I answered, wondering what would follow her simple question.

"I need to pick up some groceries. You wanna go with me?"

That wasn't the follow-up I was expecting, but it sounded enjoyable, contrasting with what I might have heard.

I couldn't stop my mind from creating images and scenarios, all involving tonight. I wondered if Jen might be having second thoughts, might be wanting to back out and cancel. I even wondered about myself. Having it happen as a spur-of-the-moment thing was different than thinking about it all week. We'd just have to see.

"Sure. You want to get up, get dressed, and stop for breakfast on the way to the store?"

She squeezed my hand. "Sure."

I got a delicious kiss, but she slipped away before I could take advantage of her, laughing as she knew what was going through my mind.

We dressed and headed to First Watch — Jenny loved the thick bacon they served there. Me too. We hungrily devoured the food, almost embarrassed at our greedy behavior. I was sure it went with the day.

I knew today wasn't the usual grocery shopping day. However, Jenny still wandered slowly up and down every aisle, occasionally tossing something into the cart I was dutifully pushing along behind her. I think it was merely her effort to kill some time as we headed toward the inevitable unknown.

Later, I mowed and trimmed, unusually careful to ensure every blade of grass was trimmed to the proper length. Jenny was busy cleaning ... very thoroughly. We succeeded in filling the hours before the time when we at last showered and dressed, ready to make the drive to the Biletnikovs.

We made the trip, of course, discussing what was going to happen, totally unknown except for our guesses, and what we would be willing to do. This was probably going to add to our limits, but I think we were both competitive enough and stubborn enough that we were willing to do about anything Dale and Linda might suggest. Exceptions would happen if we both agreed to them. That meant, of course, if either backed off, the other would too.

"How about a word, a code thing to let the other know, that's it. I think I've heard of people doing that."

"Okay," Jen answered, now thinking. "Vacation?"

"Works for me. Vacation then."

We parked in the drive and boldly marched to the front door, followed by a tentative knock on the screen door. Almost immediately, an excited but unseen voice welcomed us.

"Hey, you guys," Linda called, swinging the door open.

She gave Jenny a big hug, and I received a kiss on the cheek this time. Even that stirred memories, and my blood seemed to warm a few degrees. I was ready for the evening. Inside, Jenny got a kiss on the cheek from Dale, and I got a handshake. Everything seemed perfectly normal.

In a few minutes, we sat down to eat, Dale and Linda bringing several plates and dishes to the table. They were passed, and we dug in. After about two bites, I looked at Jenny, who was nodding.

"Linda, this is delicious. I've never tasted meatloaf like this."

I knew where Jen was coming from as the hot and sensual Linda didn't make you think of an excellent chef.

"Recipe from my mother. I've got a book full of them, and I love to cook. Fooled you guys, huh?"

Jen giggled. At least Linda recognized the impression she was leaving.

"Maybe we can get together and share some. I've got a few we like." Jen was getting into the swing of being normal.

"Super. I'd love that," Linda bubbled.

Inevitably, we finished dinner, the dishes were cleared and stacked in the dishwasher, and the four of us retired to the family room. Two of the four looked a little uncertain while the other two exuded confidence. Linda had picked up a moderate-sized box on her way and lifted the top, a big smile on her face.

"Dale picked this up at a, um, specialty website, and it arrived yesterday." She seemed excited about whatever the box held. "There are two kinds of games in here. We'll do the first one and then the other. Should be ... interesting," she said with raised eyebrows.

Interesting, huh? She dug in the box for a few seconds and held up a deck of cards.

"I know this is anticlimactic, after last time, but it's a different way to accomplish what the euchre did before." She looked at us and smiled.

I suspected it was a way to get naked again. I'm sure Jen was thinking the same thing. But with all the anticipation, watching that happen slowly would be very erotic. But it was Dale's turn to explain.

"This is a trivia game, and, supposedly, all the questions are equally difficult. We take turns drawing a card and answering the question. Correct, and it's the next person's turn. Incorrect, you shed a piece of clothing."

"No fair," I inserted. "You two have probably checked out all the questions."

Linda held up the deck and carefully tore off the cellophane wrapper.

"Na-na-ne-na-na," she chortled, sticking out her tongue.

About anything she did lit a fire in me. I must have given a visual reaction as well as I got an elbow in the ribs.

"Alphabetical order by first name," Dale continued, looking around. "CJ, me, Jen, and Linda."

Linda shuffled the deck three times and laid them on the table between us. I swallowed, ready to go. I realized that things were much as they'd been at our house. The men had seven items, the women eight. I realized at the same time that it didn't matter as we'd all end up naked.

We drew, answered, laughed, threw clothes aside, teased, and generally had a hilarious time ... getting naked. Linda was the first, and I wasn't far behind. Jen was doing surprisingly well, although I thought her questions seemed more manageable than the rest. When Dale tossed his boxers aside, Jen was still in her bra and panties. She looked at me and smiled as she unfastened her bra, letting the straps slide down her arm and baring those glorious breasts for all to see.

When she slid her panties off, I could tell she'd been at work in her shower. She wasn't bare, but she was manicured to a wide landing strip. When I gave her a questioning look, I got a guilty grin.

The preliminaries were over — we were all naked, both men with partial and growing erections. I suspected if I were allowed to check, I'd find a significant amount of moisture between the ladies' legs. I knew I'd find out more about that later.

"This game is simple," Linda said, unable to suppress a giggle.

Her boobs jiggled nicely when she giggled, tormenting me one more time.

"We have a couple of little spinning arrow boards and a group of cards with different things to be done ... exciting and very sexy things. Here's a thirty-second timer we use as well. You spin the first arrow. There are four numbers on it. CJ, you're one, Dale is two, Jen is three, and I'm four. The arrow points to the one receiving whatever's on the card that person draws. They spin the second arrow, which only has two numbers. You guys are one, and we're two. That's the person doing the giving. Any questions?"

"So," Jen ventured, "it sounds like the only turn-taking is in the spin. The arrow could land on the same number two or three times in a row, right?"

"Yup," Linda answered.

"And the timer?"

"How long whatever it is lasts," Dale helped out. "Thirty seconds."

I looked at Jen, and she shrugged. The key was what was on the cards. No hints were on tap from Linda regarding that.

"You guys ready?"

"Sure," I answered. "Let's go."

Linda carefully shuffled this deck of cards and set them on the table along with the spinners and timer.

"Wait," Jen said. "Where does all this happen, as if I can't guess."

"Right here, where we can all watch," Linda gleefully answered.

I saw Jen take a deep breath. "Just for fun," she said under her breath.

We had discussed this several times over the past couple of days, trying to decide what we'd do and what we wouldn't do. The 'wouldn't' got a little complicated, trying to imagine all the things that were possible, knowing Linda in particular, and realizing that Dale would probably go along with anything she wanted. We got down to my dad's old saying, if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right. While that didn't quite fit, we made it fit, deciding that whatever we did, we'd do it with no inhibitions and no holding back. It was just for fun, even if most people didn't think of sexual activities as merely fun. We'd done it and knew it was possible. Of course, watching your mate have their 'fun' was something new, and we'd see how we handled that.

It was time to start, Linda looking at me impatiently as I cleared my mind of all the thoughts I'd been having.

"Once in a while," Linda added, "what's on the card supersedes the giver/receiver business. Not very often, though."

Jen was still curious. "Um, have you guys played this before?"

Linda looked at Dale. "A version of it," she said, "maybe four years ago, right after we got married and before we moved here, and Jen and Linda rekindled their friendship." She looked at Dale again, a questioning look on her face. Satisfied, she went on. "There were sixteen people in that game, so you never knew who you were going to end up with."

"Sixteen people," Jen replied, astonished.

"College town," Dale threw in. "Easy to find people willing to experiment."

"Ready to start?" Linda asked, her excitement spilling over again.

She stopped me as I was ready to spin. She picked up the deck of cards and spread them, holding them toward Jen and me.

"See the little numbers, one on these, two on others, and so on. They don't tell you what's on the cards, but it allows you to start on the, what Dale calls, milder things?"

Dale smiled and nodded.

"Of course, if you're daring, you can reach down in the pile and get one of the higher numbers." She giggled as she said that. "I'll be good and try to constrain myself."

I suspected that if it were entirely up to Linda, she'd draw the bottom card every time. The thought of progressing gradually was appealing, though.

"Here goes," I said and spun the arrow.

It stopped, pointing to number two, which was Dale. He spun the other arrow, and it stopped on the two, so whatever it was he'd be doing, he'd be doing it with Linda. I was sure I heard Jen let out a sigh of relief, but she kept the smile on her face.

Dale drew a card from the deck and read it. 'Thirty seconds of making out and fondling.'

We'd watched people make out before, but the fondling had been restricted to watching ourselves in the mirror. This would be another new page in our book of experience, not the only one for today, I was sure.

I started the timer, and they went to work, tongues thrashing, breasts being squeezed and otherwise mauled, those long and dark nipples of hers growing harder as Dale pulled on them until she squealed, his cock being pumped the whole time. I hadn't thought of that but, I guess if he could maul her breasts, she could do the same to his cock.

The timer dinged, and they stopped, both breathing heavily, Linda's hair being mussed slightly and very alluringly, I might add.

Dale quickly spun, and the arrow landed on three, Jenny. Instead of a sigh, I think I heard a gasp this time. She cautiously reached out and spun the other arrow. It stopped on the two, Dale. As Jen reached for the card pile, I knew I didn't have to worry about her digging deep — she took the top card.

She hesitated, then read it. "Perform a thirty-second handjob."

She looked at Dale, who was obviously ready. She stood up and walked around the table to where Dale was sitting. She gave me a bland look, and I started the timer.

Dale put one finger in his mouth, wetting it thoroughly, and spread her labia with the other. As his finger began to move between her legs, Jen's eyes slowly closed, her teeth closing on her lower lip. When the timer bell dinged, she did look at him and smile, receiving a smile in return.

When she sat down beside me, she realized it was her turn to spin, and she leaned forward and sent the arrow spinning vigorously. It slowed and stopped on the one, me. Before I could spin, Linda spoke up.

"Want to make it more fun and exciting?"

How could we say no to that — we were there for fun and excitement; the more, the better. None of us were stupid and knew where this would end up. It was just who and how long.

"Okay," Jen said softly. It sounded like her hormones were beginning to perk, and she was breathing much faster and deeper after her turn with Dale. I wondered.

Linda picked up the deck and shuffled it five or six times. "Now," she said, "who knows what might come up. "Okay, CJ, go ahead and finish your spin."