Gameday

Story Info
Two outsiders meet after a football game and hookup.
3k words
4.5
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body shivered like a fish as wind rippled against her bare flesh left exposed by a red miniskirt and crop-top. Her makeup didn't keep her warm. She slipped into a stagnant, smoke-filled club along with a few others and disappeared forever to the man on the bench. Here he sat, examining the crowd as they dispersed to the strip after the holy ritual of Saturday Night College Football. One neon street of nicotine chaos. The trash barrels were already overflowing with liquor cases and cigarette packs and beer cans as they were added to. An amalgam of decadence left after the laughter. The girls who stalked the strip alongside the men who bored them gave him passing and passionate glances, as he was quite handsome, but soon pandered away when met with his bland dark clothing and sardonic stare. Feeling he had seen all there was to see, he rose from his seat and walked down the street towards his home. The night would get rowdy soon and he didn't want to get involved in anything.

He glanced into a bar and saw a commotion which intrigued him enough to halt. That was me. I caused that commotion. The girls I came in with had all dispersed around the room to get free drink and kisses on their cheeks from drunkards. I was talking to no one, a full glass of whiskey pressed against my stomach, untouched by my lipstick. Veronica was coming back from the bathroom, the girl our dear friend outside had seen a few moments ago, and I knew she would get onto me for not drinking. I didn't care for the boys these girls tried to occupy me with, and I did not wish to let these tribal pigs defile me due to my choice to dull myself with alcohol. Honestly, I wouldn't mind being fucked, and fucked hard, but everyone here just seemed so repulsive to me. I quickly sloshed most of the drink over my shoulder, lifting it to my lips to leave my lipstick's mark. It landed on some girl nearly identical to Veronica: lips red as blood, makeup thick as paint, shivering in a short black skirt and holding a margarita. She mumbled some insult and lashed out at me clumsily. I was able to evade rather easily, but her strike landed on 6 foot plus man in a red jersey with a cigarette between his fingers who quickly grabbed her, numbed and unable to distinguish anger, sexual assault, and flirtation. I didn't want to witness whatever would happen next, and I had no desire to see Veronica or any of the other Sigma Kappa girls, so I left for the door.

There I saw him. Gray condescending eyes, yet comforting and steadfast. His clothes were neutral, no sports gear and thick enough for the weather. He started to go towards the helpless, incoherent girl who was being played with, but I grabbed him and told him, "Leave it alone." In a strong, definitive voice. I don't know why I did it. I just felt something for him, some mistake I would've made if I cared, and I felt I knew enough not to care. He paused for a moment. I looked at him knowingly. He sighed like an odd admission of guilt and said, "Okay". I learned some time ago that I have powerful eyes, like they look like they know more than they do. It tends to make people believe me and be receptive to things I say. It works, that's all I need. He walked with me for a moment, both of us most likely feeling a bit awkward.

"What happened?" He asked in a surprisingly caring voice.

"Some girl got a drink slashed on her, ended up hitting some guy, he grabbed her, and we left." I replied plainly.

"Well why didn't we do anything?"

"Because there are enough people there to stop it, and they'll just end up fighting. And you look like you wouldn't do too well in a fight." I added with a flirtatious and demeaning tone. Why the fuck did I do that? I was pissed and I didn't know this guy, he was probably just as bad as the rest of them, going to join in a fight like that. Worse, he was probably a preppy, based on how he was dressed.

"That's fair." He replied sullenly yet with a touch of optimism.

I was intrigued. He was rather handsome and well dressed. I mean he looked like he could've been anything at that point. I could've thought he was a spy or a righteous warrior, or a well-meaning, idealistic poet. I kind of didn't want to learn any more about him so that he wouldn't spoil it.

"So, what are you doing out here?" He asked kindly.

"I'm with my sorority, they wanted us to go drinking together after the game."

"Oh." There was a note of disappointment in his voice. I felt like I knew just what he was thinking. I don't like most sorority girls either, it all comes off as a façade under which to party. And I had seen much of that proven true, he needed to know I wasn't just another one of those carbon copy future cougars.

"I'm really thinking about leaving, my parents really wanted me to join because of the connections and whatnot, an easy way to get a husband or something like that." I replied with a bit more passion and resentment than anything else I'd say up to that point.

"Oh, that's pretty, cool." His surprise made him stumble through his words and I laughed. He smiled in return.

"What's your name?" I asked kindly.

"John," He said in an upbeat tone.

"Pretty boring name." I teased.

"Um okay," He looked slightly hurt. "And what's yours?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I replied sassily, throwing him a flirtatious glance.

I won't spend too much time going over the mundane details of this exchange, it really wasn't very exciting, but I liked him, and he liked me and as we walked back towards campus, we realized that exponentially. He was a music major, played 5 instruments I think, and could talk about different bands forever. I was an English major, played clarinet in high school but that was about it. Apparently I had pretty good taste in music, as his ears actually perked up when I mentioned some bands. That was pretty cute. He could evidently wiggle his ears, and although I didn't mention it, I would giggle every time his ears moved up just a bit each time I mentioned something he evidently liked too. It was nice. I really enjoyed talking to him, but there was just too much. I knew he would probably be like other guys, and I didn't want to find out. And, truth be told I had some things in my past, bad experiences which would always change how I saw things like this. But I didn't want it to be like that. By the time we walked to his dorm, I decided to take a chance. He had mentioned his roommate was at a party tonight. I couldn't stop smiling ask the words came to my lips, maybe it was the smoke from that club getting to me.

"Hey, you think you'd want to, show me some of your music?" I asked in a languid shy voice with a ridiculous smile. He let out a mellow treble chuckle and nervously looked at his feet, his body lightly shifting from side to side, then moved only his eyes to meet mine.

"It would be my pleasure."

His response rippled through me. I felt so warm in the bitter night. I was almost tingling.

His room was on the third floor, the dorm was much nicer than mine. Carpeted hallways, spacious halls, nothing broken. His walk seemed a bit unsteady, I liked thinking I could have that effect on someone. Then I noticed mine was about the same. Upon opening his door, I was presented with a light glow of multicolored lights and posters of various bands and artists. I didn't know any of them.

"Hey, me and my friend have been going to the tailgates after the games and stealing beers, we've got a good number in the fridge if you'd want one." He said with pride and a bit of hope.

I laughed louder than I intended.

"You're full of surprises, I'm good though, no thanks." I said kindly. He nodded, but cast a look of disappointment. I'd already made up my mind. I wanted to tell him not to worry, that he would get lucky anyway, but this was just fun. He began setting up a speaker and analyzing the music he was about to play, calling it soothing and mellow yet avant-garde. A warm tone emanated from the speaker before a slow drum line began. He started saying something about it, but then I kissed him.

His ears raised higher than they had all night as we hobbled over to the bed without separating our lips and I got on top of him. I ran my hands up from his waistline, pushing against his soft yet firm chest and taking off his shirt simultaneously. He slipped his firm hands under my shirt and gently caressed my tits, gradually getting rougher and circling my nipples in his fingers. I planted my mouth against this neck, kissing and biting him as my hands wandered down, unzipped and pushed his pants down, one venturing so far as to lightly stroke the body of his cock with one finger through his boxer briefs, feeling it grow and stretch those poor undergarments.

His eyes were thirsting for me as I decided to slow it down for a minute. I dismounted him and licked my lips as I removed first my top and bra, then slowly and sensually let my pants slip off my legs, watching his watering mouth and eyes all the while. As soon as I was completely nude I came right for him, stripping of the remainders of his clothes ferociously, getting on his chest and feeling him stiff and throbbing between my legs. I kissed him slowly once more. His hands traversed my back before landing on my ass and squeezing it before giving it a spank. I stopped him there. I grabbed both of his arms and pinned them above his head, looking powerfully into his eyes as he seemed genuinely frightened of what I might do next. I was going to show this boy what it felt like not to be in control.

I pushed my legs together, lightly pressuring his cock, bringing it as hard as it could be. I bit his lip and then his neck and then slip my body up, putting his hands on my hips and mine through his rough brown hair as I pushed his face into my pussy. He did very well. He licked my clit in circles and did large sweeps, and reached much farther inside of me than I thought he would be able to. After about 30 seconds of this I let him go, gasping for air and leaving me quite wet. I reached a hand back to make sure he was hard and to stroke him before I slid back down, smiling as I lifted my hips and situated his surprisingly large penis inside me.

His face lit up as I went down, (I was on birth control, and bored of so much safety) gyrating and changing speed as I saw him breathing heavily through his mouth. I was in heaven as he filled me up, throwing my head back and increasing our speed. I was almost there. I saw he was going to cum and I decided to take dominance.

"Don't cum until I tell you." I said sternly in his ear, looking inside his eyes with my mouth gasping for air through moans.

He nodded, the physical strain becoming increasingly apparent. I was so close now. I started going faster, faster, moving my hips as fast as my body would allow. It was happening, so close. His face was almost red.

"Don't cum yet!" I said, barely able to keep from yelling.

His faced strained more, I was so close. Almost there. Fuck it was so good. Oh fuck, it was happening!

"Now! NOW! Cum inside me!" I screamed with more passion than anything else in my entire life.

The released washed over him as he pushed upwards into me, his entire body unclenching and extending in all directions. My body quaked and quivered and vibrated as I came. My head thrown back and screaming, feeling more pain than usual, but so so so much pleasure in that last push. I felt his warm cum coating the inside of my pussy, pulsing through me. I kept going, taking everything I could out of him. After 10 seconds of deceleration, I collapsed on his chest, feeling his quickened heartbeat against my ear. Goddamn that was good. That was so fucking good. I was so happy, but it took scarcely over a minute for some new energy to build in me. I wanted him again.

I looked into his spent eyes with an evil, desirous plan. Well, perhaps I would make this time more about him, he hadn't even gotten his dick sucked so far tonight (I hope). His gaze eventually felt from the ceiling to me, sensing something he was unsure of in my energy. I smiled at him and bit my lower lip before asking him a simple question.

"Think you've got one more load tonight?"

His eyes went wide with surprise and I laughed, pulling him sideways so he was sitting upright on the bed. I got on my knees, leaving only inches between his semi-flaccid dick and my face. I gave him a hungering smile and licked my lips, and slowly it began to move in pulses, slowly building in front of me. I let my tongue slip out and gently run circles around the head before enclosing it in my mouth, so delighted in the feeling of its growth. I saw his legs tense as I began moving up and down the shaft, getting him exponentially harder. Then I put a hand on his balls and felt it almost leap further into my mouth.

I looked up at him, letting my hands take over the work and asked him if he wanted to cum in my mouth. He didn't speak, but nodded fervently, and I bit my lips once more before sucking the tip as both my hands worked the shaft, nearly as hard as he was on our first time now. It was hard work bringing him to orgasm a second time; my hands got tired at one point, so I resorted to giving him a slight break by letting my soft tits entrap him on both sides, and he proceeded to give me some movement of his own, pushed up and down and into my chest for a while before I surprised him by holding down his hips and pushing my mouth as far down as I could. I looked up from that position before giving myself a breath and said with conviction.

"I want your cum now."

I felt him move with that. I moved my hands up and down faster and felt him pulsing.

"Give it to me."

Faster. His mouth fell open.

"Come on, I want it."

It was definitely throbbing now. I felt his body shaking.

"Give me your cum."

This was it. I put my mouth over him and pumped him as fast as I could and he exploded in my mouth. I kept going. He moaned as he came and I kept jacking him off into my mouth. It came in pulses for a while, must've been at least 6 loads all pumped into me. His body shook, at times pushing him further inside of me than I thought I wanted. Finally, I removed myself, looked into his eyes, and swallowed. Honestly, this wasn't that bad. I mean it wasn't ice cream, but I wasn't repulsed at all at this load, I was happy to have taken it. I know there are some guys that don't want to kiss a girl after having done that to her, but if we have to take that and either swallow it or spit it out and deal with it in some way or another, then we damn sure deserve a kiss. I was very glad that John didn't resist as I climbed on top of him and gave him a passionate French kiss to conclude the night.

I fell asleep on his chest in the warm orange glow. I was so rested that morning, the sun streaming in slowly, not fully risen and painting the horizon tangerine and I awoke fully nude and looked upon it. I felt so powerful. I stretched and posed and did strange, sensual stances I might've seen in Kung-Fu movies. I was so free, so free from everything.

"Well hellOoo there!" A new voice arose from the other side of the room.

I'm not proud of what happened next. All at once, I jumped in surprise, tried to cover myself, and farted. I stood frozen for a second after before rapidly throwing on all my clothes to assess the situation. As it turns out, John's roommate had returned while we were sleeping, and, drunkenly, had fallen asleep as soon as he hit the bed, not noticing my presence. I was embarrassed, but we talked it over somewhat calmly, after which I decided it was probably best to go. I gathered myself and the rest of my belongings and went for the door, before deciding there was something I should certainly do.

I ripped out a sheet of paper from one of John's notebooks and took a pencil from his desk and, in the most elegant handwriting I could muster, I wrote my phone number, followed by:

Emily

XXXO