Gameday with Daddy & His Friends

Info
Daddy shares his daughter with some eager friends.
108 words
4.73
40k
37
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters and performers are 18 years of age or older.

I stay home to watch the Super Bowl with daddy and his friends, but somehow we missed most of the game. Listen as daddy's friends make a mess of me before daddy has his turn with "babygirl."

This is a first person POV, unscripted audio story. My last long story was well-received, so I decided to try another. I tried to build the scene but not wait too long to get to the fun. It features lots of dirty talk, descriptive details, moaning, screaming, fun, sexy sound effects, and a real orgasm from yours truly. Please enjoy!

--:--
--:--
1.0
NaughtySuzi13
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 hours ago

Listen to this at work and my cock is so fuckin hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Cum in me daddy

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Half way through but this is one of the best stories I've heard on this site, keep it up!

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36D3 months ago

Very very good, I love him sharing you! So erotic exciting! I'm dripping!

Only28onceOnly28once3 months ago

Listened to this thru my earbuds while I was on the exercise bike at the gym. My dick was tenting my sweatpants when I got off the bike , and the story continued thru my shower, in which I finally jacked off and had cum on the shower wall. My waterproof earbuds really came in handy!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

New Year's Eve with Daddy Daddy & I share more than a kiss at midnight.in Audio
Kylie's Room! Pt. 01 Daddy comes home to find his daughter getting gangbanged.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sneaking with Daddy at the Party "Shhh, we have to be quiet! We don't want to get caught..."in Audio
Daddy's Anal Virgin I'm ready, please be gentle.in Audio
Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 01 Step-daughter learns what mommy really does to make money.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories