All Comments on 'Gameday with Daddy & His Friends'

by NaughtySuzi13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Soshameless11Soshameless113 months ago

I think I’m in love.

olblueyesolblueyes3 months ago

that was a hot scene,,loved it..very erotic..

smacknotsmacknot3 months ago

i love the fact that you're in college and staying home w daddy.

Another awesome audio. U were such a good little baby girl letting daddy share you..

Ignore the single hater....

DamnyoureyesDamnyoureyes3 months ago

You are such a talented and slutty perv. I love it.

BilardinoBilardino3 months ago

Yes!!! That is the best Super Bowl ever!! Lucky Daddy!! You have a great Baby Girl!!! Going to check out your other audio stories now!!!!

Only28onceOnly28once3 months ago

Listened to this thru my earbuds while I was on the exercise bike at the gym. My dick was tenting my sweatpants when I got off the bike , and the story continued thru my shower, in which I finally jacked off and had cum on the shower wall. My waterproof earbuds really came in handy!

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36D3 months ago

Very very good, I love him sharing you! So erotic exciting! I'm dripping!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Half way through but this is one of the best stories I've heard on this site, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Cum in me daddy

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Listen to this at work and my cock is so fuckin hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtySuzi13@NaughtySuzi13
Love to RP daddy/daughter. My perfect daddy is fun, creative, loving, confident, dirty, and can’t keep his hands off me. Making a good connection is super important, open to longer-term partners as well. Most say I’m a perfect mix between cute and naughty ;) I love a great op...