Gamer Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Gamer girl and her friends lose their virginity together.
1.2k words
4.25
15.2k
12
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

It didn't take her long to figure out what to do, how to give them what they so desperately wanted without causing their tightly-knit group to implode. The preparations were rather simple, too, once she had found what she needed. At their next meeting, she announced that it was time, that today they finally would get their wish and would be allowed to touch her down there. But there would be some conditions.

Their smile grew bigger and bigger as Chloe explained her plan. They would do it at the same time, as a team, together. Chloe was jumpy and nervous when she showed them the tools. Each of them took one of the short, thick glow sticks and examined it carefully. The sticks had a slightly rough surface, with tiny bumps and spikes covering their casing. With a length of about 6 inches and a width of slightly more than half an inch, Chloe was sure they would work just fine for what she had in mind. She asked Delta to start a game and select a scene that made the controller vibrate constantly. Then she asked him to start her all time favorite game on another rig, a brutal fighter, and to hand the two peripherals to her. Chloe got into her recliner and pushed the vibrating device against her excited snatch. The guys kneeled down around her and, on her signal, got going. Then she started to play.

Her pussy proved to be tighter than expected and they had trouble fitting the thick glow sticks inside her. But slowly the vibrations got her juices flowing and soon Chloe was writhing and squirming. Alpha had his stick already embedded in her body and so did Beta. Gamma and Delta were still struggling but slowly made progress. Finally all four were deep inside her sex and Alpha motioned to his gang to start the fucking.

The atmosphere was so tense, and the girl so excited and horny, that it didn't take long for them to make her peak. They repeatedly jammed the delicious little poles deep inside her just to withdraw them again. They fucked her like she was never fucked before, the vibrating game controller jammed hard against her tender clit, while she tried to beat a match with the other one. Suddenly Chloe threw the device away and grabbed the remaining glowstick.

"Pull me open!" she squeaked. The four friends did as they were told, jammed their sticks deep inside her and pulled them apart. The shaking girl squeezed her own rod right through the middle, pushing the others aside. And then they continued their furious fucking. Chloe couldn't remember just how often they made her come.

Slowly they pulled out their wet, icky glow sticks and inspected her bubbling hole.

"Fuck, you came like a hurricane, Purple! Not bad for a team-building exercise, not bad at all!"

"Ugh my pussy's still all tensed up. My tummy's buzzing. I feel so... so happy! You guys really gave me something special today."

"Can I have a look now? Can I touch your squishy little hole?" inquired Delta, still breathless from the experience.

"Sure, go ahead, touch me all you like. You deserve your reward."

And so they did. Their eager fingers dipped into her hot wetness, rubbed over her engorged, sensitive clit and quickly got her panting again.

"Ugh, I really need someone to fuck me now," she squirmed, "So do what I told you and be quick, ok?"

The guys leapt into action and pushed a sleeping mask over her eyes while Chloe kept pressing the vibrating controller against her groin. A quick series of hectic matches of rock, paper, scissors determined the order of what was to come. Delta was the lucky one who would get the first shot, followed by Beta, Gamma and finally Alpha.

Delta unfastened his belt and pulled out his hard, virgin dick. He was so nervous that he feared he would break down on the spot. They lifted the still squirming Chloe who kept massaging her quim with the vibrating device. Three pairs of arms held her up in the air, her legs spread wide open, her drooling sex ready for more. Delta put the head of his twitching cock between her glistening folds and pushed, his rock hard tool vanishing with a wet sucking noise. He squirmed, groaned and started to move his prick, slowly fucking the panting girl.

The young man was so overwhelmed by the incredible sensations that he almost gave away his identity. Just in time he bit his tongue before a word slipped out, remembering the promise they had made, and silently increased the pace, fucking Chloe like a rabbit. He exploded after only a few strokes, pulling out of the now messy, spasming hole. Chloe motioned them to continue, shaking her pussy teasingly. Beta, the next in line, hurried to action, drilling his large tool into her to the hilt. Just like Delta, he excitedly fucked her with long, hard strokes, making her squishy cunt throb. Chloe moaned in bliss as his hard flesh pounded into her, but again it was over way too soon. Beta couldn't hold back and dumped his load into the messy pit.

They rearranged again, Beta, taking over for Gamma, together with Alpha and Delta held their girl up in the air, her shapely legs now resting on their shoulders. Gamma stepped in front of the oozing pussy and pushed his engorged dick into the slimy mess in front of him, burying his cock in Chloe's overflowing chamber.

Like the two others before him, he hadn't much stamina and, before Chloe could get off, shot his load into her slippery sex. Jittery and excited, he made way and took over for Alpha. The leader quickly inspected the soiled gash, shrugged and plowed into the hot, bubbling pit. Maybe it was all the cum inside, maybe it was because he just was more calm. But Alpha did last longer, taking his time with the girl and enjoying the sensations her tight, squishy pussy gave him. Chloe's moans got louder again and her squirming and writhing excited Alpha to no end. He plunged into her with steady, measured strokes, stirring her insides to the boiling point. Suddenly the girl convulsed and jerked so hard it made her tits bounce around like a pair of rubber balls. Finally Alpha joined in, spasming in extacy, his sperm mingling with the puddles from his friends inside her womb.

Slowly they untangled themselves, everyone panting and sweaty. They put their girl down in her chair and removed the blindfold.

"Fuck guys, this was amazing! What a way to pop a cherry! Four virgins no more!" She patted her sticky pussy, pulling strands of cum out of her gaping hole.

"You got the most out of it though," Delta quipped, "Four times as much to be precise."

"Damn girl, this will be hard to top. Are we going to do a repeat every week?"

"God no! I can't handle that. You would break me in no time! Let me clean myself up a bit and then do another raid!"

The mess between her legs was gross, but it also made Chloe incredibly happy. She fished inside of her tender hole to remove the ropes of cum, wondering which of the guys jizzed that particular strand into her. Chloe smiled dreamily as she slowly cleaned herself, directing the shower head so the water could splash right into her gaping, chafed sex. All of them had emptied themselves into her, each and everyone of her friends had their first experience with her body. What a wonderful, wonderful thought.

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers