Gamer Girlfriend Experience (SFW)

Info
Doc said no sex while I heal, so we play videogames instead.
131 words
4.22
3.4k
0
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following my surgeries, I had a lot of time on my hands... and a "no sex" mandate from my doctor, so I decided to give you an idea if what it would be like if you were one of my partners.... just because sex is off the table doesn't mean I don't want to hang out!

So, it's just you, me, my couch, and Marvel's Midnight Suns on the X-Box while I recuperate from 2 kidney surgeries.

Tempest

PS; been really behind in posting while recovering -- so sorry to keep everyone waiting! Also, because I'm playing catch up, its been about 3-4 weeks since I recorded -- I just want to assure everyone I'm ok. its been rough but I'm healing up.

Thanks for Hanging in there with me!!

~T.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
ElliotsBajingoElliotsBajingo11 months ago

This was fun, T!

I hope you have a full and speedy recovery.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsong12 months agoAuthor

@Deusdark; Thanks, sweetie. Neither I, nor my Master, will tolerate cruelty. But for my mental health, I just needed to step back and let him filter for me so I don't have to even think about it and can focus on creating *positive* content.

Thanks for always hanging in there with me, DD. You're one of the people that always make me feel like what I do is worthwhile, and you are so appreciated. 💋

T.

DeusdarkDeusdark12 months ago

Sorry you had to disable comments. I applaud your partners for supporting and filtering for you.

Grizzled_LionGrizzled_Lion12 months ago

Note: As per Tempest's profile updates, posts from anonymous little incel trolls have been disabled permanently.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsong12 months agoAuthor

@Anon -- well, given that I *am* a witch, that is not at all shocking. LOL. 🙄

Oh, I'm sorry; were you trying to insult me? Make me worry about the thoughts of someone who has the temerity to be a dick but not the courage to put his name to his words?

Sorry, I have zero fucks to give for cowards. Have a nice day!

T.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Short Story Lady broken down along the road.in Non-Erotic
Baby Mine Let me hold you to my heart and soothe away this day, babyin Audio
The Offering A submissive offers herself.in BDSM
Paint It Black After suffering a loss, Jim gives up on love.in Non-Erotic
Analysis Paralysis How not to wake up with a man.in Non-Erotic
More Stories