Games Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers

Damn, now others are calling me Dawn. I guess I will be known as Dawn from now on. Lena said, "I like that and maybe someday, we can all walk together, but I'm not going to be out here naked."

They talked a few more minutes and Lena found out what time they would be walking and said, "We will be sure to be out by the road to watch you and maybe we can play with him some more."

The girl told Lena, "Yes, I will let you play with John's cock, but I want to feel Dawn's hands on my pussy. I might even let him put a finger in me."

"I don't see a problem with that but will ask Ms. Patty about it. But she should be ok with it, since earlier tonight, we all got to watch him eat Sally, the older lady up the street." Lena said.

Now she is advertising that I had to lick an old lady's pussy while they watched. The girl then said, "Really. We know Sally and Bob. He let you lick her pussy?"

"Tell her Dawn." Lena told me.

I said, "Yes, he was there watching me eat her and making her cum. She even came to our house naked for me."

I didn't want others knowing I did that, but it was just one more humiliating thing I had to do. We left them to continue our walk with only 2 more trips to make. Once done, we went back to the house and Patty was still on the porch. Lena told her about John and Gail walking naked tonight and said she wanted Dawn to be able to play with her pussy while they played with John's cock.

Patty said, "That sounds like fun and maybe someday we can do more than play with them. But I am not sure about anything else. But I do know I like that cock."

I wondered if Patty was thinking about getting John to fuck her someday. I sure hope not, because I don't want to see some other guy fucking my wife. I am not sure, but I guess, since she watches me licking different pussies, I might agree to let her suck him while I watched. But I don't want his cock in her pussy.

We had our dinner and I cleaned up while the girls went to the porch with a glass of wine to wait for the young couple. Once I had the kitchen done, I joined them and Lena said, "Dawn, go down and stand by the street to watch for them. When you see, them coming, let us know and we will join you."

I didn't say anything, but walked down the steps, through the yard and out to the street. I stood there where anyone going by would see me and waited for the naked couple to show up. It will be nice to see her again and this time I might get a good feel of her pussy.

I stood there for about 15 minutes before I saw them walking toward us. I told Patty and Lena they were coming, and the girls joined me in the street. Yes, just as Gail had said, they were both naked except for shoes. They were holding hands as they walked and talked and looked so cute.

They got to where we were, and we all said hello. Gail said, "Now, if you girls want to play with my husband's cock, go right ahead, but he has to play with my pussy at the same time and I will also fondle his cock. Is that ok with everyone?"

Lean said, "Yes, we have talked it over and agree to do just that, but please while you have Dawn in your hands, don't make him cum. We want to do that later."

Gail said, "No problem and I don't expect John to cum either, since he will be fucking my brains out later too."

With that said, I watched my wife and Lena take John's hard cock in their hands and play with it. At the same time, Gail had my cock in her hand and told me to play with her pussy. She said, "I want some fingers in me to Dawn"

How could I resist a request like that and put my hand to her pussy and rubbed it, then stuck a finger inside her. She jumped some, but said, "Yes, more please."

I ended up getting 3 fingers in her nice little pussy and wondered if someday my girls would let me eat her. While I was fingering, and playing with her pussy Lena asked, "Gail, can we put it in our mouths for a little bit? I would like to know what other cocks taste like."

Gail said, "Yes, but don't suck it for long. I want to feel him in me when we finish our walk."

Well, I watched as Lena bent and took his cock in her mouth and then all the way down her throat. She only did it once and then pulled off. But what I saw next was something I was afraid of. I watched my wife do the same as Lena did and swallow his cock into her throat. She held it there for a moment and then pulled back off before the girls began playing with him again.

But, right after that, Gail was bending over, and was taking my cock in her mouth and it went down her throat too. Lena and Patty both watched, but they had seen other females suck me off before. I had never seen Lena or Patty sucking another cock, even though I knew Patty had sucked other men in the past, but at the time she wasn't my wife.

I didn't say anything about it but felt so jealous that she had another man in her mouth. But, if she wants to do it, I guess I will have to tolerate it. May not like it, but if I say anything, I won't be doing anything with her either. She'll put a stop to everything, and I don't want that to happen.

Once everyone had time to play with each other, John said, "Got to finish our walk, so we can get back to fuck. I like this and hope we can do more later."

We said goodbye to them and went back to the porch. We all sat down to watch them walking again and talked about what had happened. The girls said it was fun to watch me eating Sally and I might have to do it again, but maybe with someone else and maybe even older.

I said, "I don't really want to eat another old pussy, but if it makes you happy, I would."

They both laughed and Lena said, "We know you will. Sally told me about a good friend of hers that she is going to ask to visit soon. She is 84 and we might let you lick her too."

"Please don't make me do that. It was hard to do Sally and she wasn't that good tasting either." I told her.

Then Patty said, "But, did it humiliate you, Dawn?"

I said, "Yes, very much so. No one, especially anyone my age should have to eat an older lady."

"Well, you asked for humiliation, right? That is what we gave you and if we say to eat another older lady, you will." Patty said.

I just hung my head and knew I would do as they wanted, just because it does humiliate me, and I love to be humiliated. I have never been more humiliated than what the girls make me do. Most of what I do for them is very humiliating and I never would do any of it without them pushing me. And it is what I asked for. They expose my naked body and hard cock to so many people, some I have no idea who they are, but it is all part of the games we play.

Once we saw the young couple for the last time, Lena said, "OK, bedtime. Ms. Patty what should we do with Dawn, since his cock is so hard?"

Patty said, "Well, I am kind of horny, so thought Dawn could fuck me while you watch. Someday, I'll watch him fuck you for the first time, but he owes us something before we let him take your virginity. Think you can wait a little longer Lena?"

"Yes, I have waited for 18 years to get it taken, so just a while longer won't matter. But, before he fucks me, he has to suck a cock for us." Lena said.

Patty said, "Yes, and I'm making the arrangements for that. We will all have a great time then."

Then, I took the heels and stockings off and set them aside for tomorrow night, but Lena said, "Bring them inside tonight. Tomorrow, you start wearing the 4-inch heels and I think maybe the white stockings for them."

Damn, I forgot I had to practice in them the rest of the week. I am praying I can do it without breaking something, like my ankle or neck. I did as she wanted and carried the heels and stockings in the house, and we all went to bed.

Patty was naked, waiting for me and I didn't fail her. I joined her in bed and Lena laid beside us to watch. Patty and I made love, just like we always have, and it was wonderful. We didn't even pay attention to Lena as she watched us fuck right in front of her.

I took my time with Patty, just the way she likes to have sex and when she was ready, I started cumming at the same time she did. It all felt great and just like before we started our games. Once we both had finished cumming, we laid there together to relax for a moment. Once we relaxed. I pulled my softening cock from her and started to get up to get her a towel. We use a towel to wipe us both off and then Patty lays on it so cum won't leak on the bed.

But, before I could get up, Lena said, "Don't get up Dawn. You won't need the towel tonight."

I looked at her with a puzzled look on my face and started to ask her why. But she beat me to the words and said, "Tonight our little pussy licking naked boy will clean his wife out with his tongue. Get down there and lick her clean Dawn."

Damn, I forgot we had talked about doing this and I think I said I would, and my cock was getting hard again, thinking about it. Patty didn't say anything, but she did spread her legs out just a little more. I looked at her pussy and cum was starting to slide out of her hole.

I took a deep breath and scooted down between my wife's legs and put my mouth to her freshly fucked pussy and licked her clean. I could taste the mixture of our-cum in my mouth and decided it wasn't so bad. I licked her clean and made her cum one more time, before she pushed me away.

I was ready to get some sleep, but Lena said, "Well, you guys have both cum, now my turn. Dawn, eat me now."

I love licking pussy, especially hers, so I didn't hesitate and got between her legs and licked her sweet little pussy and made her cum. As I was licking her, I thought about when I was going to finally get me a sweet young virgin. I thought about sliding my cock into her tight little hole and making her a true woman.

Once she had cum for me, she pushed me away and we all snuggled up and fell asleep.

bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers
12