Games in the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Collins and Roxanna revel in his fucking his relatives.
2.1k words
4.33
8.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
216 Followers

Roxanna loved hearing stories of her husband Collins' exploits with his relatives. After each, she would be wild in bed, wanting him again and again. She declared herself delighted by his sexual adventures with cousin Rose in the coast. She sucked him to two orgasms after that telling.

But when he recounted how he had fucked his younger sisters Sybil and Celine, she begged him not to pour forth his seed until he had given her several orgasms, the last few while riding her doggy style. She fell over completely exhausted after that, bathed in sweat from head to toe.

"Love within the family is the only true love!" she declared. "I wish I was as lucky in having free-thinking cousins and uncles who are like you." And she looked very sad, so that Collins held her close to comfort her. Then a bright idea flew into his head.

"Did I tell you? I succeeded in seducing my aunt Truphena."

She pinched the side of his arm. "No, you did not. You have been naughty!" At the same time a strange inscrutable look came over her face.

**************************************************

Aunt Truphena lived alone in her small house opposite the Good Shepherd School. She was divorced from her husband at a very young age, just after the last of her children, all sons, had been born. She had had the house built from scratch. Everyone who took part in the project had a deep respect for her afterwards. But during construction they thought she was a major pain in the neck. She wanted everything done to perfection and refused to accept any substandard work. Frequently she told an artisan she did not like what he had built and demanded it be brought down and done afresh, which irritated them no end. But when the house was completed and they saw how neat the final product was, they could see the reason for her doggedness, which they had thought of as pigheadedness.

Of her four sons one had died at the age of 35, leaving behind a wife with two children as well as a former wife who had three. Truphena had done all she could to help these children through school, even though their mothers were working. It was known within the family that even the children of her other sons received help from her out of her lab technician's salary. Even after she had retired her pension got no rest, having to stretch to these unusual lengths. She was a giver, no doubt about that.

Collins could remember, in his young days, the closeness she had had with his father, sometimes to the annoyance of his mother. In adulthood he wondered whether his mother suspected her divorced sister was angling for her husband! Nevertheless the bond remained. They were both fun-loving individuals who found many joys in life. It was at Truphena's urging that they went as a family to see the racing cars on the track at Langa Langa, or the horse racing in Ngong. Of course it was he that drove them there each time. There was the incident at the racecourse when his aunt and father wanted to bet on the horses, but his mother had objected strenuously. Collins, later in life, suspected that his strait-laced mother might have put paid on many other schemes hatched by the two.

By the time he had a family of his own, with the bitchy Hilda, a closeness had begun to form between a man and his aunt. Not only did his wife complain about his relationship with his sisters; Hilda had a few choice words to say about Aunty too. In time they divorced and after a very long hiatus which caused worry in many quarters, he married the adventurous, sexy and free-spirited Roxanna. During that same hiatus his father had died suddenly. At her prodding he then exploited the closeness with his aunt to begin fucking her.

He visited her of an evening, sitting with her and finding lots to chat about. Family, church, past events and others from before he was born came under scrutiny. Things began to heat up with a farewell hug he gave her. One evening he kissed her. Just like that, from nowhere. Then he simply said 'good night' and left. The look on her face was priceless. It told him he had a starting point the next time he visited.

Roxanna rejoiced in this 'small step for man' fully expecting that he was going to take it forward until he had his aunt in bed.

"The poor woman is probably lonely and needing some loving. Who else but you can give her that?"

Collins could not find a ready answer to this. He thought back to times when his aunt had shown a preference for him or been more than usually brave or careless. Once, when sitting across from him, she had parted her legs to reveal her thighs, almost up to their junction. She seemed unaware that this had happened. The low light in the room was probably the only hindrance to his seeing the colour of her panty that day. Collins was never able to decide whether she had done that intentionally or not.

Telling his wife about this incident caused her to become more wet than usual as they fucked that night. It took a shorter time to her first orgasm, which came with a wild cry.

"Promise me you will give aunty the gift of this wonderful cock," she demanded as she shuddered through a third orgasm.

A fortnight or so after this Truphena called Collins with a request to accompany her to the stockbrokers. Over the years of her working life she had bought shares in the Breweries, one of the mobile phone companies, and the National Bank. This last had been bought outright by the largest commercial bank in the country. Since the latter was worth 11 times the value of the National Bank, each eleven shares was worth one of the new owner. She had difficulty understanding this.

"Where have they taken the rest of my shares? They are stealing from old women like me. Take me there and I will show them they cannot take my money from me!" she declared fiercely.

A date and time was agreed when he would find her at home and drive her into town. At Rox's urging he arrived an hour earlier than planned.

"You should have enough time to soften her up further before you leave the house."

"You have the most twisted mind in this part of the planet, my darling!" he said. "That is why I will love you for the rest of my life."

He parked, then at the door he rang the bell at his aunt's to receive a muted response. A minute later he heard the bolt being drawn back. Truphena was wrapped in a khanga with some moisture showing on her shoulders and neck. She must have been taking her shower. As he came in, before he had taken off his shoes she had hurried back inside. As he stood up, he could see her at her bedroom's door.

He challenged her. "Are you trying to avoid greeting me properly?"

She paused before closing the door. "What do you mean?" He was walking towards her. "Don't come here! You interrupted me before I got dressed." There was a shade of panic in her voice.

"Was it the clothes I would greet, or their owner?" He pushed the door wider and pulled her into a hug. His hands went to her back grabbing her tighter. Making sucking noises he ran his lips over her neck. She moaned. His hands descended to encounter her panty line under the thin sheet. He shuddered in excitement.

He rubbed her lower back with both hands as he explored lower. The feel of her panty on her buttocks fired him unbearably. It seemed to transmit to her as well when he felt her push her hips into his. He massaged his mother's sister's buns with a will as he shifted his lips from neck to her lips. She accepted his kiss eagerly as if she had been expecting it. He was shocked to feel her lifting her leg and wrapping it around his hips, thereby opening her cunt to his groin. He ground himself into her, as he heard her breath get shorter. His action was arousing his aunt. More was coming.

He felt her hand on his front struggling with the zipper. 'She wants to touch my cock!' The thought slammed into his brain with great force.

His hands left her bum to help in undoing the zipper and let her reach her prize. Soon she had it between her fingers, squeezing gently. He drew his breath in harshly, before returning to kissing her, now with renewed hunger. He manoeuvred their bodies further into the room and towards her bed.

Sitting them down, he noticed that the khanga had worked itself loose at her armpit and was threatening to expose her tits to his roving eye. Letting his hand slide from her upper arm to that tucked-in edge he pulled it down, half expecting she would object. Soon her tits were in the open air like his cock. He lowered his head to lick one saggy boob.

"Aaaah," wailed the aunt at this assault. He sucked the nipple in and she grabbed the back of his head, pushing him into her. Her hand went back to his cock. She pumped it while squeezing it gently, making him harder than ever.

As if by mutual consent they lay back onto the duvet. He went back to sucking her boobs, allowing one hand to go south to explore those regions. Pushing the khanga down as he went, he soon arrived at the soft swelling between her navel and pubic mound. He palpitated it and was surprised that it drew a groan from her. He let his hand rove to the soft flesh above her pubic bone and back again. Another groan. The side of his palm grazed her cunt hairs as they went. Now he drove in among them pressing with gentle firmness and back to the tummy.

He felt her legs playing a game on the duvet, in the process opening up her legs. He took advantage of this to delve between them. Her hips twitched at this and the thighs played an opening and shutting game like an accordion. His fingers found his aunt's slit with the side of his finger. She screamed through clenched teeth.

The idea that he was feeling his aunt's wetness excited him to white heat. He slid down and then up again. He opened her wider as he spread her wetness on her lips. By this time she had forgotten to massage his cock. Then he crooked the finger and thrust into her hole. She opened her mouth wide and quickly shut it again, a deep groan escaping instead of the desperate scream he had expected. He drove one joint into her and pulled out briefly then he pushed until he had given his aunt two joints. He finger-fucked her with these, hearing the wet sounds he was producing in his aunt's cunt. His cock was so hard it was almost tearing a hole in the duvet.

"You have teased me long enough, Collins! Give me your cock now before I explode."

More welcome words had never passed into his ear. He made haste to place his body above hers and supporting his torso on his elbows. He felt her hand grasp his cock and aim it at her entrance. She made as if to pull it into her before realising the futility of it; she moved her hand away and he could drive his drill bit deep into her. A high pitched mewl came from deep in her.

He drew back and drove in again. Pretty soon he felt her meeting him stroke for stroke. They fucked intensely for just a few moments before she warned, "I am cumming!" Then she stiffened her back, making a sound like she was holding her breath in to push something heavy. Then her hips twitched. And again in quick succession, her arms around his neck as if in a stranglehold.

This provoked his cock to cough its authority into her innards. She felt shot after shot being fired into her, coating her walls.

"You're such a great fucker, my boy! Even more than your f..." she stopped herself.

He realised that his mother had not been far wrong; his father's cock had at one time been buried inside the cunt he had just enjoyed. He nearly came all over again, if his balls had anything more to offer. He made a few moves inside his aunt's pussy with his deflating cock, yet the sensations were almost electric. She writhed with renewed pleasure no doubt because of the realization that she had just fucked the second generation.

Moreover she was sure she would do so again and again.

tkoberon
tkoberon
216 Followers