Games Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was it? "Yeah... goodnight," Zehra said, giving Logan one final filthy look (which he didn't even notice - his attention back on the screen), before heading off to the bedroom. Another night with Logan around ending like it always did: her storming off in a huff with the two guys left to play games into the early hours of the morning. Fuck, how she hated the guy! She hated how she found him attractive despite his toxic personality: he was fucking built!

Shame about the personality...

Closing the door to Adrian's (and hers, temporarily) bedroom, Zehra felt a weight lift from her as the door silenced the voices of the two men (they had finally found something and were quite loud with their enthusiasm). Here and in peace Zehra felt somewhat in control of her life again; sure she wasn't back in her apartment yet, and sure there was still no ETA on when that would ever get solved (fucking insurance!), and sure Logan and her were still fighting and that was not making Adrian feel any better, and sure part of that MIGHT be her fault (but mostly Logan's)...

God, it was just too warm in here. Why did Adrian always have to set the heating so high?

She would moan, but everytime she did Adrian just gave her that smile that made HER look like the bad guy, and she would shut up and not say anything more, and just sit there and sweat into the sofas. Guess it was one way to keep skinny, she mused; can't put on weight if it's oozing out of you all the time. Giving her armpits a sniff she was appalled to discover the deodorant had given up, and her natural odour was leaking through. Zehra often got self-conscious about how she smelt, and knew she over-compensated with body spray (Adrian often joked that he could smell her from a mile away with how much perfume she used), but the alternative was smelling rank; and her sweat stank. It was a family trait she hated she inherited.

Pulling her top off, leaving her torso with just the sports bra, Zehra grimaced as she felt how the soft fabric clung to her back as she pulled it over her head. She had sweated nicely while she had been sitting watching them play. Flinging the top into the laundry basket in the corner, near the sliding windows that led out to a second balcony (two! Adrian was so lucky with this place!) that overlooked one of the main roads leading away from Miller's Madness; Kamelto Street, she recalled. Even with the windows closed she could hear the sounds of car horns as drivers vented their frustrations with the ongoing roadworks that plagued not only the Madness but most of the roads leading out of it. Why anyone would want to drive anywhere through central Coytoss these days Zehra had no idea.

Feeling sticky and horrible, she decided to hop into the shower for a bit before retiring; it was almost ten-thirty by now but Zehra found herself exhausted. Logan would do that to a girl, it seemed. Just across the small hallway from Adrian's bedroom was the door to the bathroom, which allowed a quiet, unnoticed exit from one room to the other. Or at least that was the idea.

Stepping out into the hallway Zehra almost collided with him. Logan was quick to recover and flashed her a smirk. Zehra noticed he had taken off his shirt, and her eyes briefly flickered down his sculpted pecs and abs before she regained control and brought them back up to regard his light grey eyes. "Hey Zee, were you thinking of taking a piss?" He sighed theatrically, then began to move towards the bathroom door. "Sorry, first come, first-"

Not wishing to let this asshole beat her to it, Zehra quickly stepped forward, slapping a hand on the bathroom door's frame and planting herself in his way.

Logan, however, was slower to react than she'd expected; his muscular frame collided into her before he managed to halt his momentum. He did not step back, however; his chest pressed up against hers, squeezing her large tanned breasts between her chest and his. Zehra felt her pulse quicken with this physical contact between them, much to her disgust.

There was a strange look that briefly flickered across Logan's eyes before that usual look took control; Zehra wasn't sure how to read it. On any other day, with anyone else, she would have been sure it was fear.

It quickly disappeared, though; replaced by that smug arrogance she hated. "Getting a little bit possessive here, aren't we? Forgetting whose place this is?"

Standing firm where she was, and trying to ignore the feeling of her tits pressed up against his muscular chest, Zehra leaned her head slightly towards the living room and, without looking away from Logan, called out "hey babe? Mind if I use the bathroom?"

"I think Lo's using it," Adrian called back. Zehra felt disappointed.

"I think I'm using it," Logan said, and made to step around her.

Zehra planted her other hand on the opposite frame, placing herself firmly in the doorway; the movement taking her chest away from his, and a part of her felt disappointed with the loss. Why was this guy turning her on like this? He was a fucking asshole!

"Zee..." Logan said. His voice strangely... strained? "Just want to take a piss."

"I want to take a shower," she said. "Wait in fucking line."

Stepping forward, it seemed as though he was going to try and push past her. In anticipation she moved herself forward to meet him, and in doing so pressed her tits against his chest again; a familiar rush of excitement coursed through her, leaving Zehra wondering if she had done this deliberately just to feel his naked torso against her breasts through the sweaty sports bra.

Logan turned his head towards her, and there was the most brief of neck movements; and for a damn good second it seemed to Zehra as if he was about to kiss her; and Zehra's heart was in her chest thudding so fucking hard; and she wasn't sure if she actually did want him to kiss her; and why the fuck was it Logan of all people who was making her this giddy? She had never felt like a schoolgirl with a first crush with Adrian, and yet just the mere physical contact with Logan was making her knees weak and her pussy flutter; and she fucking hated the man, what with how he treated her, and how Adrian kept enabling him, and fuck!

Then he stepped back. The moment was over. Her heart began to slow down as Logan smirked at her, then shrugged. "Fine," he said. "Have it your way. If I piss on the sofa it's your fault."

"Your mum shouldn't let you out if you've not been house-trained!" Zehra snapped. Watching Logan walk away to rejoin Adrian on the sofa, Zehra wondered what the hell that moment had been. She knew she found Logan attractive, but she figured it was just in the sense that he was a well-built guy (you know: just admiring physical attractiveness); now she was wondering if there was the slightest possibility that she might want to have sex with him. That was terrifying. Yet-

-good God did he look hot with his shirt off! The memory of those gorgeous abs pressed to her was still fresh as she closed the door behind, shutting her off from the rest of the flat, and Logan, of course. The heat from his body, so close to hers... Zehra found herself holding a hand to her tit as if trying to replicate the feeling of Logan pressed up close to her. That hand didn't stray very far as she pulled off her sports bra, unleashing her gorgeous tits to hang from her chest, as she turned the shower on and, after taking off her shorts and panties (of course!), stepped into the cascading water and began to wash herself down.

At first she was enjoying the feeling of water running down her smooth, tanned skin, down her plentiful breasts and down her toned stomach, dripping between her legs from her shaved crotch, but then Zehra realised her hands, previously performing the mundane shower task of working the body lotions into her skin, were now playing with her tits, as she recalled how Logan felt, so close to her. His body pressed against hers. Skin almost touching skin, where it not for a sweaty sports bra in the way.

Fuck.

Zehra really did not want to be fantasising about her boyfriend's misogynistic asshole friend in the shower with her boyfriend and said friend just outside on the living room sofa. She had fucking standards, right? Sure her previous boyfriends included some cunts but overall she had standards; Adrian was fucking proof of that: a kind, intelligent, funny man; a far cry from some of the gym-bro toxic masculinity types she had mistakenly dated in the past. A decent boyfriend, and one who might actually be the one.

And now she was attracted to his best friend? Who had done nothing but treat her like shit for the whole time they had known each other?

Jesus fucking Christ... Zehra needed her flat to get fixed so she could move back. Zehra knew that if she couldn't get on with Logan that might make a future relationship with Adrian difficult but that was a problem for future Zehra; present Zehra just needed to get him out of her libido. It wasn't as if she and Adrian were having any problems in the bedroom: far from it! Adrian and her were having some great sex; real intimate sex that left her emotionally satisfied. So why was she lusting after a cunt like Logan?

Stepping out of the shower and feeling no cleaner, Zehra wrapped herself in a towel, using her considerable cleavage as support. Opening the door slowly, she made sure no rogue Logans were milling around before scurrying over to Adrian's room and, shutting the door firmly behind her, took off the towel and snuggled under the covers.

Despite the muffled sounds of the menfolk playing their games without her, and the traffic on the other side of the windows continuing to vent their frustrations with liberal usage of their car horns, Zehra managed to fall asleep. She would have undoubtedly preferred pleasant dreams of refurbished flats, a new job, and maybe a new car as well, but instead she dreamt of being back in the shower, with a certain someone's muscular arms around her, while a certain someone's lips, so normally quick with the cruel snark, gently kissed the smooth skin of her neck, while she felt the pressure of his manhood slowly press against her vagina-

Zehra woke up to find Adrian's room in darkness. A familiar presence beside her told her that, at some point in the morning, Adrian had quietly slipped under the covers without waking her. She kinda wished he had: that dream had almost gotten quite graphic. If she were a dude Zehra was sure she would find quite the mess under the covers; as it was she felt embarrassingly wet.

"Fuck my life..." Zehra whispered to no one but herself.

*****

"What's your problem with Zee anyway?"

It was Tuesday and Logan had met Adrian for lunch; they had decided on the Starbucks near the offices Adrian worked at, as Logan was more fluid with his job than Adrian was on a Tuesday when he worked from six to six. Adrian was flexing his shoulders in the manner of someone who had spent too long hunched in front of his computer and was now severely regretting it. Logan made a note to teach his friend some exercises to help remediate muscle pain. Standing in the line for the barista, Logan and Adrian had been talking about the latest HBO series when Adrian had asked that bombshell question, completely out of the blue.

At first Logan thought to deny it, but knew Adrian was too perceptive for that. "Just think you can do better," he said; a limp reply and he knew it. It was getting more and more difficult each time he went round to find her still there. Fuck that situation with her place! The sooner Zehra moved back to her own flat and stopped hanging around Adrian's the better.

It had been three weeks now, and each Thursday she had been there. Hanging around. Being hot and sexy, with her gorgeous tits and stunning eyes and amazing body and-

FUCK!

It was really difficult to keep a composed look whenever Adrian talked about his girlfriend.

"What do you mean?" Adrian said, incredulous. "Mate, do you not think she's a fucking catch? I'm punching way above my weight here; I have NO idea how I managed to score a girl like her."

It was partially his fault, Logan knew: years building up Adrian's confidence with his own tales of sordid sexual encounters had created a cool, confident chick-slayer. Or chick-befriender, to be honest: Adrian's job saw him enjoy social mingling in some very high circles, and Logan was just a little jealous about how many Instagram models Adrian had on his friends list. He'd had sex with one or two of them, Logan knew; and fucking some really hot women had obviously given him the last bit of confidence he had needed to approach Zehra that night at the bar.

The night Logan hadn't been able to attend due to Zane Fucking Fisher. If he had, and he had seen Zehra first... this might have all turned out quite differently.

Shit: Adrian was expecting him to say something...

"She smokes," Logan finally said, and mentally cringed at the sound of it.

"You vape," Adrian countered. "Mate, there's something going on here, isn't there?"

"What?" Logan felt worried. He had been trying so fucking hard to not make it obvious. "What do you mean?"

"It's because she's Turkish, right?"

Oh, thank God! Adrian was just commenting on Logan's Greek heritage. "What? No. I ain't got nothing against Turks! Nice bunch, I'm sure. Don't know many of them. Just don't think she's good enough for you. Looks aren't everything, you know? Beauty is only skin-deep!"

"Well Zee is beautiful all the way down," Adrian said as the two men slowly moved forward in the queue.

"She's got a temper problem."

"So do you," Adrian said. Noticing his friend's expression he added: "don't look at me like that! How many relationships have you sabotaged by going off on one? What was the name of that hot blonde you were fucking a few years back? The one you thought was cheating on you? You blew up at her in Yindao's. Told everyone in the restaurant she was fucking guys behind your back."

Logan remembered. "OK, that was five years ago, and I was totally right: Alexa WAS fucking other guys behind my back." Still, he did miss all the incredible sex he had with her. But sex was not everything in a relationship; trust was also an important factor. Logan didn't want to be like the other guys at the gym (such as Zane Fucking Fisher), who would often boast about fucking married women, and women in relationships. Seeing it as some sort of demonstration of their superior masculinity.

Logan didn't need that shit: he was a fine specimen of a man and knew it. He had no problems attracting single women, and didn't need to chase any already in a relationship. Plus the whole cheating thing just sat wrong with him.

Which was why Zehra Sydin was a problem.

"Doesn't mean I have a temper problem," Logan said.

"Yeah right," Adrian said, but not unkindly. "I just figured you two would get along. You're sort of similar to each other. She could be a gym buddy! Maybe a client... when she gets a job."

Logan gave his friend a look: he had been trying to get Adrian to come to the gym with him for ages now; to which Adrian kept weaselling out. "I see what you're doing there, mate, but I'm not going to let you off the hook that easily! You need to put some mass on these arms." Giving those skinny arms of Adrian's a gentle slap to emphasise the point.

"I'm fine thanks," Adrian said.

"Really?" Noticing the person in front of them had given their order, and they were now next in line, Logan waited until he had the attention of the tall brunette barista serving. "What do you think: reckon my friend here can work on his muscles?"

The barista raised an eyebrow. "Dunno. Reckon those arm's will probably snap if you put some muscle on them."

"What?!?" Adrian looked from the barista to his friend.

Logan laughed. "See? Even she agrees. Hey Erin: how's uni going?"

Erin Winters gave him a look. "I'm working at Starbucks. How'd you think uni's going?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean: I'm still paying off my student debt."

"What's debt?" Adrian said innocently.

"Alright, don't rub it in," Logan muttered. "For that you can pay for this, moneybags."

Grinning at his friend's gentle ribbing, Adrian paid for the coffees and lunch; Logan made to follow his friend to the other end to wait for their drinks when a hand signal from Erin stopped him (much to the annoyance of the woman waiting in the queue behind).

"Hey," Erin whispered, her face blossoming with a conspiratorial grin. "Is that your mate? The one who's girlfriend you want to fuck?"

Logan raised a finger to his lips. A quick glance at Adrian reassured him that his friend hadn't heard what Erin had just said. "Seriously: don't say anything to him. Adrian's a good friend."

"Sure, I get it," she said. Giving him an exaggerated wink.

He wasn't sure she had: Logan had heard some rumours about Erin Winters that he wasn't a fan of, but otherwise the stupidly tall woman was a good friend. "I mean it Erin! Not a word!"

"Excuse me! Can I order?"

Ignoring the woman, Erin nodded. "Sure, sure. You should fuck her."

"What?!? NO!" Logan hissed. "Stop it! Just because you're... erm..."

Erin raised an eyebrow.

"More liberal with the concept of monogamy doesn't mean the rest of us are," Logan said, in a most diplomatic tone of voice.

"Some of us just want a fucking coffee!"

"And some of us just want to get laid but can't because their side-piece is getting all territorial because they're still pissed the love of their fucking life fucked off back to America!" Erin snarled at the woman, causing her to take a step backwards in shock.

In the silence that followed the whole shop turned to look at the tall brunette.

"Having a bad day?" Logan said, most amused.

"Maybe," Erin said. Visibly embarrassed about her outburst.

"You should swing by the gym," Logan said. "I'll run you through some great exercises. Free of charge."

"Cheers, Lo."

"No worries. See you tomorrow?"

"Of course," Erin said. "Not gonna let you run off with all the loot like last time."

Smirking as he recalled that adventure, Logan gave her a wave and walked off to join up with Adrian, to the relief of the people in the queue behind; relieved that he had managed to deflect his friend's concerns regarding Zehra, although no closer to addressing the real issue.

"What the fuck was that about?" Adrian asked, handing Logan the coffee served by the second barista, a shorter girl with curly blonde hair who couldn't keep her eyes off Erin; her name tag read 'Angie'.

"Long story," Logan replied. (And it is. To be told elsewhere.)

Erin was right, though: Logan was desperately, hopelessly, in lust with his friend's girl. From the first time he had seen Zehra Sydin, Logan found himself unable to stop thinking about her. About the way she looked, talked, acted... even her fucking smell! She had this earthly, musky smell about her when she was hot and bothered (which was most of the time in Adrian's absurdly warm flat) that Logan could never get out of his mind. From the way she moved to the way she acted, Zehra just screamed an incredible lay, and Logan was besotted with the idea of having sex with her.

But he wasn't the type of guy to sleep with a woman in a relationship. ESPECIALLY one seeing his best friend of some twenty-odd years. So Logan did the only thing he could think of: be such an asshole that she would want nothing to do with him. He didn't want to cause a rift between her and Adrian (although there was a darker part of Logan that knew he would be relieved if she left him); all he originally wanted was to just be as unpleasant as a pleasant guy could be, so she wouldn't want to hang around with her boyfriend when Logan was in the picture; and at first he was successful: Adrian would invite him out for drinks and Logan would go and discover that his (Adrian's) girlfriend had prior engagements and couldn't make it, and Logan would say 'that's too bad', all the while smiling inside because it was obvious she was just avoiding him.