Games Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a mess made in the kitchen the lusty pair carried their debauchery into Logan's bedroom, where Zehra enjoyed riding his cock once again. Squeezing her tits as she bounced on his dick, a smile on her face as she watched Logan's wide-eyed expression at the sight of her toned figure straddling him; dark hair a mess and her tits held firmly in her hands as her body flexed, twisted and worked his cock in so many ways. Their hands met and their fingers entwined as they both regarded each other with lust-filled eyes, their sweaty bodies meeting passionately on the bed as they fucked first with her on top, then with Logan thrusting away above her, then side-by-side; their faces only inches apart, eyes feasting on each other as Logan plunged his big cock into her over and and over until he filled her with more cum. She gripped the sheets as Logan fucked her from behind doggy-style; then with face pressed into them as he hammered away above her; and then again Zehra returned to riding his cock, loving how he felt beneath her powerful thighs.

For hours they fucked on his bed, in almost every position either of them could think of (there were a few they skipped, for fear of doing either of them an injury); both of them cuming hard over and over again; Logan filled her with cum so many times that Zehra felt like her dark green eyes would turn white, and that didn't include the half-dozen or so times that he laid back on the bed, or braced himself against the furniture or wall, or sat on the sofa again, as Zehra took his cock in her mouth and lavished attention to it with her mouth, tongue and throat, swallowing his thick and heavy loads each time save for one, when she aimed his cock at herself and took his thick jets of hot gunk over her tits and face, over her stomach, arms and legs, until there wasn't much left of her that hadn't been covered in his spunk, and she worked his cum into her skin as she rode him.

Eventually, after many hours of sex, the horny pair retired to the bathroom to clean the sweat off their bodies, but when you have two hot and sexy people together in the shower sex happens, and Logan hammered her against the wall of the shower for a good half-hour under the hot and steamy water; moaning with the pleasure their sex gave them until he laid her on the bathroom floor and thrusted his dick like a madman until he plunged it deep and blasted her insides with more cum.

Collapsing on the bathroom mat beside her, Logan stared up at the ceiling as he felt thick cum run down the length of his cock; despite being still hard the rest of his body was exhausted.

Zehra likewise couldn't move if she tried: every muscle in her body was exhausted from all the sex, and her heart was racing like she had just run a marathon (which, she supposed, she had in a way).

"Fuck..." she gasped.

"Yeah..."

"Are we going to do this every time we hook up?"

Logan tried to shrug, but was honestly too tired to move his shoulders. "Probably..."

"Oh fuck... you're gonna break me..."

"I think you'll break me long before that happens..."

Zehra laughed. "You pussy!" Despite how tired all her muscles were Zehra was determined to appear to be the one with the better sexual stamina, and with great, disguised effort she picked herself up off the bathroom mat. Turning around she regarded her sexy lover as he lay there, all naked and glistening with sweat (and a fair amount of cum and other liquids, as well). "Looking sexy down there..."

"If I look sexy from up there, you should get down here and show me," Logan said, smirking.

"Don't tempt me," Zehra laughed. "I need to check on Adrian. I've no idea how long we've been fucking and he's probably wondering where I am."

"Point," Logan admitted.

Exiting the bathroom on shaking legs, using the walls to support her, Zehra stumbled her way over to where she had cast off her jean shorts and retrieved her phone. Seeing no missed calls she breathed a sigh of relief. It was nearly five in the afternoon; she and Logan had been having intense sex since ten, and it seemed Adrian was still balls-deep in whatever work they had given him.

Better be the one to contact first: "Hey babe," Zehra said when Adrian answered after only two rings (did he have the mobile right next to him? Had he been waiting for her to call? Zehra felt a little guilty about making her boyfriend wait so long while she had a day full of sex with his best friend). "How's it going?"

Adrian sighed. "Fucking nonsense, honestly," he said. "I've almost finished though. We've got a meeting at six and if they like what my team has designed - and I don't see why they won't - I should be back by seven."

"That's great," she said, relieved. As much as she loved having sex with Logan she needed that excuse to give them both a break! Honestly he was her new addiction; maybe she could finally give up smoking? "Want me to get you anything for dinner?"

"How about we order in?"

"Fucking read my mind," Zehra said. "Indian?"

"How about Tai?"

"Oh I could murder a Tai today," Zehra said. "OK. Give me a heads-up when you've left."

"Will do. Love you, babe. So... how's Logan?"

For a brief moment Zehra panicked and thought Adrian knew, then she remembered what she had told him that morning. "I'm sorry, babe, but your mate's a fucking pussy when he loses."

"She cheats!" Logan called out from the bathroom. How had he heard from there?

Adrian chuckled, having obviously heard his friend. "Yeah, Lo's a bit competitive."

"I've noticed. He doesn't like to give up," she said. As she spoke Logan appeared in the door of the bathroom, a wide grin on his face. "Your friend does like to be in charge."

"Don't let him boss you around," Adrian said. "You don't take shit from anyone. It's what I love about you."

"Don't worry," Zehra said, looking directly at Logan, standing there all naked and hot. "I know exactly how to get on top and make him do what I want."

"That's impressive. You'll have to tell me your secrets. He never does what I tell him to."

"You just have to let him know who's in control," she said. "Be assertive. A little dominating."

Logan raised his eyebrows.

"I'll leave all that to you," Adrian said, oblivious to the context of what his girlfriend was saying to him. "Lo's too much of a headache to manage sometimes."

"Don't worry babe," Zehra said. Smiling seductively at Logan. "I've got him wrapped around my little finger."

"Good for you," Adrian said. "Seriously I'm glad you two are getting along. I need to get back to this coding. See you later?"

"See you babe," Zehra said. After she hung up she tossed the mobile aside and walked over to him.

"Got me wrapped around your little finger?" Logan said, resting his hands on her naked thighs as she rested hers on his. His cock pressed against her stomach, raging hard despite a day spent blowing hot globs of cum in and over her. "I don't think so-"

Zehra gave him no chance to finish: she threw Logan onto the sofa and straddled his huge cock. Smirking at his surprised expression she immediately went to town: riding him so hard it sounded like the sofa would collapse under her efforts.

A few miles away Adrian went about his day, directing his small team of programmers to finish their project. As they settled into the office sofa to discuss the final touches Zehra was riding Logan into his own sofa; screaming and moaning as she took his cock harder than she ever had with Adrian. As her loving boyfriend listened to his small team Zehra was taking Logan's not so small cock from behind. When Adrian made himself a drink before the six o'clock meeting Zehra was choking on the massive cock of Adrian's best friend, as Logan pumped thick wads of cum down her throat, and when Adrian stood up before his bosses with his team's plan in hand Zehra was face-down on the sofa as Logan fucked her good and hard from behind. When the presentation had ended and Adrian made one last trip to his office, his best friend had just pulled his dick out to blow hot jets of thick gunk all over his girlfriend's smooth back, covering her brown skin with his creamy seed.

"I can't believe you did that!" Zehra gasped after he had removed himself from inside her, and she turned around to face him with a grin on her face. She settled on her thighs as she regarded Logan, who was sprawled against the end of his bed, thoroughly exhausted.

"What can I say?" Logan said, smirking. "You look so good covered in my cum."

"Hmmm..." Zehra mused, pretending to give it some thought, while secretly turned on like hell by the idea of Logan cuming over her. She never thought she'd be one for a little bukake, but he sure as hell made the concept a fucking turn-on!

If Adrian was her ideal boyfriend, then Logan was most definitely her ideal lover.

The question was: could she keep both?

"Shit! We better make a move!" Zehra said, noticing the time. "Can you drive me back? I need to order the food on the way."

Yeah... this was going to be more difficult than she initially thought.

*****

The weeks that followed definitely didn't get any easier.

Every chance they got she and Logan fucked like horny students; not even Thursday nights were safe from their mutual lusts either. They would disappear under the excuse of grabbing some snacks from the corner shop, only for Logan to pound her silly across the back seats of his car until it felt like the suspension would give under the force of their fucking. If Adrian was suspicious why their trip to the shop took almost an hour he never mentioned it, and Zehra would squeeze between her boyfriend and her secret lover and enjoy gaming; trying not to give Logan a knowing look as she sat with the warm feeling of a vagina packed full of another man's cum. She always made sure Adrian got a chance to add his own contribution later in the evening, though, loving how it felt to have two men's loads inside her when she finally fell asleep.

With neither of them wanting to keep their sexy trysts confined to Thursdays, Zehra would use her public softening towards Logan as a friend to convince Adrian to let his best friend take her on as one of his clients, and when Adrian was out at work she and Logan would fuck around the flat. Using everything they could as platforms for their lusty, cum-filled sex. They fucked in every room, though the bed, which she shared with Adrian, was a favourite of Logan and her for their raunchy cheating.

Unfortunately the intoxication of their sex proved a little too distracting for Zehra, and after a late period took a pregnancy check; the results of which saw her conduct a stealthy visit to the sexual health clinic, Health of Khan, and the good Dr. Leona Hunt. After a stern lecture about the importance of practising safe sex Zehra left vowing to not make a repeat trip-

-which she did, almost a month later:

"Seriously? Zehra? Again?" Leona said when seeing Zehra for the second time in the waiting room, causing Alexa Matthews-Kent, who Zehra had just been speaking with, to jump out of her seat. Zehra had been amused that Alexa hadn't recognised her - something was obviously on the tall blonde's mind (or maybe Zehra was just giving off a different energy now she was fucking two guys) - and it was even more amusing to see her surprised by the even taller doctor.

"I'm sorry, but... it just feels GOOD..." Turning to the handsome nineteen-year-old receptionist sitting minding his own business behind the desk, Zehra sought an ally for her sordid kinks: "Zack, help me out here!"

Zack shrugged, giving his boss the kind of smug smile only the young, dumb and full of cum can pull off. "Can't say she's wrong. It feels good." That smile turned into a smirk: no doubt the young man was recalling some incredible sexual escapades of his own. "Really good! You know what I'm talking about right?"

Leona gave Alexa a look of mild despair. "And this is why I have a tonne of unboxed condoms out back that I can't even give away for free in this city," she sighed.

"Have you used any for yourself, boss?" Zack asked, smirking as he obviously knew what her answer would be.

Leona made to answer - an honest answer, judging by her expression - then paused, and, as a wicked smile crept over her face, she looked at her receptionist and said "none are in my size."

Zehra was surprised: how had she never noticed that Leona was trans? Now she found herself really intrigued as to how big the good doctor was down there... not that she would ever see it: Leona Hunt was a renowned hunter of men (there was a joke there, somewhere), and had no interest in women.

"OK, let us give you a look, Mrs Matthews-Kent," Leona said, returning to professional doctor mode after that brief boast about her cock size. As Alexa stood up, Leona pointed viciously at Zehra. "We need to have words, Miss Sydin, about the consequences of your actions."

Zehra gulped.

Yet those words, when they came a half-hour later after Leona finished with Alexa, were not as harsh as Zehra had feared. Leona even looked at her like a mother both disappointed and yet, in a strange way, bemused by the actions of a child. "I'm booking you in for an IUD next week."

"Oh... yeah that would have been a smart option..." Zehra sighed.

"Or your boyfriends could just wear a condom."

Zehra gave her a look.

"Yeah... I'm in the wrong county," Leona muttered.

*****

"Alright, I'm beat..." Adrian said, tossing his controller onto the cushions beside them.

Zehra looked at Logan, the two of them having kept a reasonable distance from each other the whole evening while playing. Catching the slight smirk on his lips she knew he was thinking just what she was thinking. "Do you mind if Lo and I play a few more matches?"

"No problem," Adrian said. Leaning over he gave his girlfriend a loving kiss on the lips. "Try to keep it down, though. I'm working overtime tomorrow."

For a brief moment Zehra panicked, thinking he knew what she was planning, but then sense took over and she managed a warm, compassionate smile for her boyfriend. "Of course, babe. I'll try to keep my joy quiet when I totally wreck Lo."

"Atta girl," Adrian said, kissing her on the cheek. Pausing, he then added: "I'm so proud of you for giving up smoking, by the way."

Zehra smiled.

"She just replaced it with another addiction," Logan said, smirking.

"The gym," Zehra said quickly.

"Yeah... don't spend too much time there, babe," Adrian said. "I mean Lo's giving you enough personal lessons as it is. There's such a thing as being *too* fit, right?"

"No there isn't," Logan said.

"Goodnight, babe," Zehra said, mentally promising to make Logan cum so hard he would see stars later. "I'm going to destroy your best friend now."

Adrian laughed. "Happy gaming, you two!"

Smiling at how his girlfriend and his best friend were finally getting along, Adrian headed off to his room, where he settled down for the night and soon fell fast asleep, unaware that as sleep took hold his girlfriend was on the other side of the wall, gripping the balcony tightly as his best friend railed her from behind; biting hard on her lip to keep her moans as quiet as possible as she felt Logan's massive dick pump deep inside her, and below the traffic was at a standstill, the horns of frustrated drivers drowning out the moans of the lusty pair. Unnoticed by all except for the grinning metal face of Maximillian Miller, who watched the hot debauchery with his timeless approval. Proud of the city of sordid arrangements his hand helped create.

(And so ends another Eroshire tale...)

*Logan was way off: Zehra's a 30H