Games Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuming with him, Zehra drifted off to sleep lying on his chest. Her thoughts mercifully empty of a certain muscular best friend...

*****

"Adrian... about last night..."

He was preparing breakfast for them both: poached eggs on thick sliced nut bread. The kind of healthy meal he loved to create (if it was up to Zehra they'd be eating cornflakes). Turning at her approach and the sound of her voice, Adrian gave her a wide smile; looking as if nothing at all happened last night. "Don't worry about it," he said. Then tapped an envelope on the counter by the stove.

Picking it up, Zehra immediately felt something heavy inside the plain envelope. "What's this," she said, "more bills from my place?" She had a mail redirect on her flat until it was fixed up; all she seemed to get these days was reminders she was late on payments for electricity and gas she wasn't using and hadn't used for months. Her eyebrows rose when she tipped the envelope up and a small key fell out into her hand. "Adrian... I didn't mean you to-"

He held up a hand. "No, you're right. It was unfair of me. You deserve a key while you're here, and after your place is fixed..." He looked at her; that smile grew. "After your place is done, if you want to spend just as much time here... I mean... I would like that. Very much."

She blinked. "Adrian... are you asking me to move in with you?"

Shrugging, Adrian carried on cooking the eggs with obvious forced nonchalance. How he was feeling inside Zehra could only guess. "Just saying you could rent your place. Make a bit on the side and spend more time here."

Coming to stand behind him, Zehra wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her chin on his shoulder. "Hmm... that sounds good. You've got a VERY comfy bed, Mr Foster..."

"Have you seen what else is in there?"

Frowning, Zehra returned her attention to the envelope. "What is... Adrian, did you get me a one year membership to CoyFit?" Zehra said redundantly, for what she retrieved from inside the envelope was indeed a one year prepaid membership to Coytoss' largest gym. "You shouldn't!"

"You told me you missed the gym," he said. She had: giving it up to save on costs had been one of Zehra's biggest annoyances. That and her Final Fantasy XIV subscription. "Figured it would also give you an excuse to be out of the place when Logan is around."

"Babe, I-"

"Look, I understand that you two don't get on," he said, serving the poached eggs on top of the toast and placing both plates on the kitchen table as he spoke. "I wish you did but I'm not going to force you two to be friends if neither of you really like each other."

For a brief moment Zehra considered voicing her suspicions that Logan might actually fancy her, but wisely held her tongue; a great choice, as it turns out, for what would end up happening in a week's time would be the direct consequence of her never voicing her concerns to Adrian.

"So it gives you an excuse to get out of the place and get away from him," Adrian continued, none the wiser to the brief moment of conscience that played out in Zehra's mind. Sitting down at the table, he gestured for her to join him before tucking in. "So what do you think?" He asked, as he carefully cut pieces of toast off to chew.

"About what?" Zehra said, chomping down on the egg and toast; shovelling it into her gob like it could run off at any moment.

"Moving in."

At first the idea seemed attractive: after all, she did love Adrian and wanted him to show more commitment in this relationship, but as a warm feeling spread through her about moving in with her boyfriend (relationship upgrade!) and renting out her flat (income upgrade!), she suddenly realised that would mean never escaping the continuing invasion of her and Adrian's world by his best friend; she had been looking forward to escaping from Logan's frequent visits, running back to her crummy little flat on the outskirts of the city. But what would become of Adrian and herself? What would happen to their relationship?

What would happen to their relationship if she moved in? With Logan constantly around, that nagging feeling that he secretly fancied her, while she was still wrestling with her own disturbing attraction to the man - despite all his efforts to make himself unlikeable! It was more than just the physical; oh sure, Logan was fucking built with muscles Zehra would love to run her hands along, and what Alexa had said about his cock only stocked the fires in Zehra's loins (which was silly, as Adrian was decently large himself!), but every time she caught him with his guard down, like the other night when he thought she was the food he had ordered, and she had caught him by surprise, Zehra had been given glimpses to what Logan was trying to hide: a warm, approachable guy that Zehra wanted to pull close and...

Oh sweet Jesus, she was fantasising about her boyfriend's best friend when her boyfriend was sitting across the table from her!

Should she move in? And be constantly tested by Stupid Sexy Logan?

But Adrian would be hurt if she said no...

"Zee?"

"Erm... yes," she said, and hated herself for it; but what else could she do? "I'd love to."

*****

Despite her growing fears regarding how to deal with her attraction to Logan, nothing really changed in the following week: aside from Zehra not needing to worry about if Adrian was in or not whenever she disappeared outside, whether to the shops or just to visit the nightclub and have a drink with the girls. Not needing to rely on her boyfriend to let her back in gave Zehra a sense of independence, and her attitude quickly perked up. Getting back to the gym certainly helped; meeting up with the regulars like the flirty Reece James, the gorgeous instructor Zane Fisher, stay-at-home mother of two Ayesha Khan, sixth form teacher Dana York, and the twins Sheila and Joelle Carpenter; all of them welcoming her back like a long-lost friend (although she had to remind Reece and Zane she had a boyfriend now!).

Getting out and socialising helped with the temperament, but didn't help much with wrestling with her awareness of her growing attraction to Logan, and with Thursday approaching Zehra felt herself grow increasingly more anxious. Thankfully there was the gym membership giving her an excuse to get out of the flat for the evening, although CoyFit wasn't twenty-four-seven; the guys would still be awake and playing games when she got back, but Zehra could just grunt a hello at them and hurry into Adrian's bedroom without having to look at Logan. It would work out.

But could she do it every time? Always avoid Logan? There had to be an expiry date right? She couldn't have this lust for Logan forever? Eventually he would become Just Another Guy, and all that desire for him would burn itself out and she could be in the same room without wanting to tear his clothes off and-

Jesus Christ! There she went again with her imagination!

The more she tried NOT to think about Logan the more she ended up thinking about him, and the more those thoughts started to get more and more explicit until Thursday morning when, as she was enjoying a nice shower after some excellent morning sex with Adrian, Zehra found her hand moving downwards to play with herself as she wondered what Logan was packing inside his boxers. Had Alexa been telling the truth? Rhian described the woman as a pathological liar. Zehra's fingers had already worked herself halfway to climax (and she had just had some great orgasms courtesy of Adrian's fine dick!) when Zehra managed to reign herself in.

"Fuck's sake girl..." she muttered to herself, shaking her head as if it could clear those images of a sexy, toned, naked Logan out from inside there.

*****

Half-way across the city, in his modest flat overlooking the valley that ran all the way up to the campus grounds of the University of Eroshire some ten miles away, Logan was also removing his hands from his own groin, having almost cum thinking about his best friend's girl.

"Fuck's sake man..." he muttered.

Stepping out of the shower Logan was at a loss for how to handle his growing attraction to his friend's girlfriend. He could seduce her like every other woman and make her his slut to fuck on the side, and Adrian would probably be none the wiser; but Logan had NEVER done that to any man (or woman!), and he would definitely not be starting with his best friend's girl!

Besides... Zehra was... she was cool. If she wasn't so drop-dead gorgeous Logan would love to have her as a friend, but there was no way he could stand to be in the same room with a woman like her if he wasn't balls-deep in her on a regular basis. It was some incredible primal attraction that Logan couldn't understand; he had never felt this way about a woman before.

It would have to be with someone in a relationship with his best friend, wouldn't it?

*****

Meanwhile, across the city in Adrian's abode, Zehra was having the same thoughts: there was an attraction to Logan that she had never felt with another man before, and just being near him made her want to lash out just to make it stop. That he was her boyfriend's best friend just made this all the more uncomfortable.

She needed to escape this evening: as it was Zehra found herself unable to concentrate on job applications, and spent all day mindlessly watching YouTube until, with a start, she realised it was almost six and Adrian would be coming back from work early so he could prep for another night of gaming with his friend.

But then her phone buzzed, and she looked at the message through the cracks on her screen.

She was still looking at it fifteen minutes later when her boyfriend arrived.

"Hey babe," Adrian said as he walked through the door. He stopped when he saw the look on her face. "What's the matter?"

"CoyFit's been closed," she muttered, still staring at the WhatsApp Ayesha sent her like it was the worst fucking news on the planet. "Burst water pipe flooded their main floor." Like a cruel twist of fate a burst water pipe had ruined another retreat from Logan for her.

"Shit... sorry babe," Adrian said. "Are you going anywhere tonight?"

She could disappear to PC, but Rhian wouldn't be working there tonight, and Zehra had little desire for another conversation with Alexa if the woman was working the night again. Dani had also messaged her earlier to say she would be working late (again) and would probably not make it to the nightclub, and Zehra's other friends (what few remained these days) had other things to do tonight (or, in the case of Ayesha, other people, like the UOE student she was sleeping with).

Fuck. She was stuck indoors. On a Thursday.

OK. Nothing to worry about, Zehra told herself; just act cool. Focus on her boyfriend and try to ignore the gorgeous man who will probably, at some point in the evening, take his top off thanks to her boyfriend's insistence on keeping the thermostat so fucking high; Zehra knew she would have to leave the room if Logan went shirtless, otherwise there was no telling what she would do with that sexy, toned body of his-

"Are you OK? You're looking a little flustered."

Zehra smiled politely. "It's because someone keeps setting the thermostat to 'Sahara'!"

"I get the hint," Adrian said. "I'll turn it down."

"More than ONE degree!" Zehra told him as Adrian went to the smart control on the wall and worked his magic - she had never been able to figure out how the new-age device worked, and she was too terrified to experiment in case she set the temperature even hotter. She was wearing only a t-shirt and short jeans and she could feel the sweat pooling between her heavy tits (as well as beneath them, which felt even worse).

A key in the lock confirmed her worst fear: Logan had arrived early, and here she was a sweaty nervous wreck with a hair-trigger temper. This evening was off to a great start. She really needed to find new friends and give herself opportunities to run away whenever Logan was round.

"And Lo there he is!"

"Evening Ade," Logan said. "How's it hanging?" As he entered the flat Logan noticed her at the table and his smile froze: he was hoping that suggestion he'd made to Adrian to give Zehra the gym membership would give her an excuse not to be around on Thursdays. "What's up, Zee? The gym broke?"

"Flooding," Adrian answered for her. "Burst water pipe."

"Shit, that sucks," Logan said. Meaning it in more ways than one. Did she really not have any other place to go? Logan felt sorry for her, although he himself had only a few friends - the best of them being Adrian, of course - so he knew how she must feel. The burst of empathy for the hot girlfriend of his best friend only made Logan even more annoyed - this was supposed to be like the old days, when Adrian and he would play games and whatever girl Adrian was dating at the time would sit around and not be the absolute goddess that Zehra Sydin was, and holy shit did she look stunning even in a simple t-shirt and short jeans and skin soaked in sweat with her long dark hair sticking to her scowl as she looked at him and those dark green eyes were so easy to get lost in-

"What the fuck are you staring at?" Zehra snapped, as she took in the way Logan moved as he walked past the kitchen table to the sofas, dressed in t-shirt and jeans; the clothes making little effort to hide those rippling muscles beneath; his pecs practically straining against the fabric of the t-shirt. God, did she want to rip those clothes off and see that gorgeous chest of his; run her fingers along every curvature of his muscular frame-

"What the fuck are YOU staring at?"

"Guys, please," Adrian sighed. "Do you want a beer, Lo?"

"Wife beater," he replied, thankful for a reason to look away from Zehra. Dear God; she looked so good tonight. That sweaty, homey look just made her more ravishing, and Logan was having a hard time concentrating with that subtle smell coming off of her; the scent of her sweat almost calling to his libido in a way no other woman had managed to make him feel. How could Adrian not be balls-deep in that woman every waking moment? Logan fought his body's desire to grow a hard-on; he had more self control than that, surely?

"I'll have a beer too, thanks," Zehra said. "Stella, please."

Adrian handed out two Stellas, taking a Peroni for himself, before settling on the sofa beside his friend. "What do you fancy?" He asked Logan.

"Smash Bros?"

"Again?" Adrian laughed, though. "Sure, sure. You just want to kick my ass all night."

Logan shrugged. "I just feel like something mindlessly fun," he said; and something that could take his mind off the sweaty piece of hotness sitting on the other sofa. He kept catching Zehra looking at him out of the corner of his eye; though when he looked at her she quickly changed to looking at the TV, acting as if she had been staring intently at it all the time.

It was tough for Zehra not to stare at Logan. Even the way he was slouching on the sofa was so damn sexy; she just wanted to straddle those large thighs of his, cup his head in her hands, and kiss those lips of his. Then find out what was causing that bulge in his jeans...

Fuck! Despite trying so hard not to get hard Logan was feeling a semi strain against his jeans; the fabric resisting his powerful cock as blood slowly started to collect within it. He needed to get his mind off of Adrian's girlfriend; otherwise he'd be sitting next to his mate with a hard-on! But he kept catching her looking at him out of the corner of his eye: those gorgeous dark green eyes of hers scanning every part of him, making Logan feel like a piece of meat she wanted to ride.

Why was she just sitting there?

"Shame about the gym, Zee," he said. "See this is why I teach at people's homes." Logan hadn't been at the main CoyFit building for months now, mainly because he couldn't stand Zane. Logan wondered if the man deliberately hadn't told him about the flooding because he knew (somehow with that frighteningly sixth sense Zane demonstrated occasionally) how Logan felt about Zehra. It would be just like Zane to fuck with Logan like this.

"Thought that was so you could fuck lonely housewives," Zehra snapped.

"I don't fuck married women," Logan snapped back. "I'm not a cunt like that."

"I think that's admirable of you," Adrian said, his face not leaving the screen, and so missed the way his best friend and his girlfriend were currently glaring at each other. "I mean so many other personal trainers seem to go after the married ones. So I've heard."

"Can't say you're wrong," Logan muttered. He knew several colleagues of his who delighted in fucking women already in relationships (like Zane). Logan would never do something like that. A girl who was with a guy (or girl) was off-limits. That was his code. His way. His...

...Jesus Christ she was hot. The way she was looking at him with that scowl. Her eyes flaring with anger. Looking like she wanted to slap the shit out of him. Then fuck the shit out of him.

"Which stage do you want?" Adrian said.

"I'm just wondering if they heard your sweaty ass was going to be there tonight," Logan said, making a choice to be as unpleasant as he could this evening in the hope Zehra got tired of his shit and went to bed early (despite it only being seven in the evening). "I reckon they drowned the place rather than let you stink it up."

"Says the guy developing sweat patches in his shirt."

So he was. "Mate, any chance you can lower the temp?" Logan muttered, taking off his shirt.

Zehra's eyes widened as she saw that glorious torso revealed again; she felt a lurch deep in her pussy, and suddenly felt very uncomfortable being in the same room as this man; but she wasn't going to disappear to the bedroom just yet. It was way too early! Besides, this was just as much her place now as it was Adrian'; she had every right to be here in the living room chilling out on a Thursday evening. She wasn't going to let Logan intimidate her into leaving early. "Good God, put your shirt back on," she muttered. "No one wants to see your ugly tits."

"They're nicer than YOUR ugly tits."

"How'd you know? You've never seen them," Zehra said, ignoring the voice in her head that so desperately wanted to show Logan her tits; to feel them against his chest - skin against skin.

"Yeah, Zee... please don't take off your top as well," Adrian said, half-distracted by the chaos now playing out on the screen as he and Logan battled it out.

"Yeah, please Zee, keep your top on love," Logan said, trying his best to concentrate on what was happening on-screen, but he kept getting distracted by her and looking over. Very quickly it was Adrian that was winning; a first for him.

"What's going on?" Adrian said, smirking at his good fortune. "Bad day?"

"Just having a hard time concentrating here with the smell of your girlfriend wafting over."

"Oh fuck off!" Zehra said. Feeling self-conscious about how much she was sweating. "I can't help it with Adrian settling the temperature so high!"

"Guys, it's not that bad," Adrian said. "I turned it down to twenty-two-"

"Might want to turn it down even more. Your girl's starting to ripen over there."

"Fuck off Logan. You're one to talk! Did you come in straight from a fuck session with one of your clients? You smell rank."

"Feeling jealous? You couldn't pay me enough to take you on as a client."

"Lo, that's my girlfriend you're talking about." Although Adrian didn't seem perturbed, if his expression was anything to go by he seemed more interested in kicking Logan's ass with Yoshi than anything that was going on outside the world of Smash Bros. His response seemingly one made on autopilot rather than by any genuine irritation.

"Why the FUCK would I want an asshole like you anywhere near me?"

"Because you're a fucking sociopath?"

1...45678...19