Games of Deceit: Divine Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,054 Followers

"May I join you?"

"Of course, Sweetie," The sisters spoke in unison.

Deanna smoothed out her long, beige dress as she sat. "Thanks, I was hoping I wasn't going to eat alone today."

"Why would you eat alone?" I wanted to pry without it appearing I was doing so. Even the littlest of details can topple someone. "I assumed you and your husband shared a lunch break at the bank."

"Oh no, the bank is all him. It's been in his family for generations."

"Sounds like you can use a hobby," Ethel declared. "And Father Carl might be just the man to help you."

"Yes," Agnes added. "He was just telling us his plan to try to encourage everyone to be helpful to one another as well as some of his possible charity plans."

"But with being new to the community," Ethel continued and it amazed me how the sisters could complete each other statements without missing a beat. "He could use a few volunteers."

Deanna glanced at me, her face told me she wanted to know why. I smiled, "Father Hargrove and I want to bring pride back to this town." Mentioning the Father's name was like gold in this town.

Her face lightened, a smile pursing her lips, "I'd be honored to help. What can I do?" See, like gold.

"Great. I want to meet up once a week on Monday's and see what kind of good we can do."

This is the very reason why I was having lunch with the two sisters. Tell a gossiper what you want to spread to the world and voila, it's done it minutes. Instead of my ideas being broached with skepticism because I'm the new guy in town, the concepts are accepted with vigor because the trusted old women who lived in the community all their lives mentioned it. Its manipulation at its best, and easiest. By Sunday, I had three people willing to help with my charities, an elder man named Frank, a middle aged, heavy set woman, Janice, and Deanna.

I arrived at mass an hour early. It was time to start fucking with the Father. Every preacher had his routine before a sermon and Father Hargrove was no exception. He was at his desk, making the final tweaks to what he wanted to say.

"Good morning Father Hargrove," I intentionally gave an upbeat tone to my voice.

"Morning, Carl," he glanced up. "You seem in positive spirits today. Are you ready for today?"

"Without question. I see your coffee is low, care for a refill." I moved over and grabbed his mug without waiting for his response. As I filled the mug, I dropped some valium into it. I placed it back on his desk, "Did you need help with anything?"

"Thanks and yeah. What do you think of this?"

Father Hargrove went over a couple points in his sermon while sipping his coffee. I smoothed out the phrasing and he was grateful. When he was satisfied, he hit print. We soon heard the choir start their first number and I went to take my seat.

The Father was battling through his opening and made it to the second song of the choir. He was barely following along with the lyrics.

"I'd like to introduce," Father Hargrove yawned. "Excuse me... Father Carl Brinson. Come on up and say a few words." As I stood, he sat, and I smiled. The valium was kicking his ass.

I took the podium and began, "Friends, neighbors, family, I am calling out to you because we are all God's children. We are all going through some trying times. And during these times we feel we have to look to save ourselves. But that is not true. It is not enough for a select few of us to make it through these hard times. No. It is necessary that the entire community is blessed with good fortune when all is said and done. I know it's tough. I know it's rough. God knows this as well. But it is a test to our faith. We are Moses being asked to repeatedly try and free the Israelites from the Egyptian Pharaoh. And just like Moses, we will conquer this financial depravity brought on by the greed of big business." I started pacing across the stage. "I know what you're thinking. How Father Brinson? How can I do this? Well I'm going to tell you how. You don't do this. We do this. We, as a community, need to come together. We need to commit our minds, bodies, and souls to the cause. Our entire being needs to be dedicated to our faith and to each other. And we start right now. Give the person next to you a hug. Go on."

Like sheep, they did.

"Good, now tell them you've got their back in this turbulent time and know they have yours. Mind, body, and soul people. That is what it's going to take to have faith in your fellow brothers and sisters sitting beside you. We shall conquer! We shall overcome!"

The congregation erupted in applause and cheers.

"Now tomorrow, I have a few volunteers that will be coming around for donations. No money is required. But anything you are not using, please donate. Ladies, do you really need all that jewelry? gentleman, do you really need all those tools? Everything will be accepted. Please, help your fellow man. Donate and feel better that you are bettering the community. We all must do our part -- mind, body, and soul, even me. For ourselves, for us, and for God... Now this is where I hand the podium back to Father Hargrove." I turned to where the elderly preacher was, ensuring all eyes were on his sleeping form. "Father Hargrove?" A snore was his response. "Wow," I smiled as I faced the crowd, "I never saw a Father fall asleep on his congregation before." I said it jokingly, which elicited a laugh from everyone. "Well, if everyone doesn't mind, we'll let the old man get his nap and I'll finish today's service. Any objections?"

Most nodded and there were a few that called out, "Go ahead" and "Please continue."

My words were perfect. The crowd knew I said it tongue in cheek but the words were like seeds -- old, nap, fell asleep on you -- they were growing in their minds. And I kept going. I flooded the air with biblical quotes revolving around togetherness, not needing material goods, and of course, proper leadership. At the end of the service, I was repeatedly congratulated on my sermon and was asked more times than not if I was heading over to the diner.

As the congregation left, I glanced over my shoulder to see Father Hargrove was still sleeping.

"Hey, Ricky." I gestured for the teen to come over as I continued, "Can you help me for a minute?"

He dutifully complied, setting down the candles he was putting back and instantaneously rushing over to me. "Yes, Father Brinson."

"Help me get Father Hargrove to his office," I lifted the elder man, wrapping his left arm over my shoulder. "Get the other side."

We easily laid him down on the couch he had in his rectory and then stared at him for a couple moments. "I've never seen that before."

Ricky chuckled, "It was pretty funny."

"Yeah, I suppose it was." I then ruffled the teen's hair, "I hear you have a birthday coming up."

"Yes Sir."

"You can stop calling me sir." This was one overly polite kid. "How old will you be?"

"Sixteen, Sir."

I shook my head with a smile, "Well, here," I reached into my pocket and handed him a bag. "I got a present for you."

"What is this?"

"Seriously?" I don't know why this surprised me. This kid was every parent's dream of a child. "That would be a bag of weed." Ricky looked at me as if I just told him the devil was coming and I couldn't help but laugh. "Relax kid. It's not the be all, end all people proclaim. I wouldn't have given it to you if that were the case. Trust me. Just do it where you won't get caught and enjoy."

Ricky's posture visibly calmed, "Yes Sir."

I arrived at the diner, and my seat was waiting. It was where Father Hargrove had sat last week. I insisted that Jerry and Clarissa Hatfield sit across from me. It was a chivalrous act based on the fact I removed them from their seats last week.

I ordered a burger and fries, and then had to do my best to appear humble as everyone kept reiterating how wonderful mass was to me. It was irritating. I decided to change the subject.

"You have a wonderful singing voice Clarissa, how long have you been in the choir?"

Clarissa's head shied down at my comment, "I started when I was five, so thirteen years now."

I smiled, "Well you are turning into a fine young woman."

Clarissa's cheeks burned crimson.

"No need to tease her," Jerry's eyebrows furrowed. The statement caught me off guard and I tilted my head to the gruff man. "My wife passed while giving birth to her. For eighteen years, I did my best to raise her proper, but her momma I ain't. No one can replace a girl's momma."

Jerry may have been a hard worker, but he was definitely uneducated.

I found that understanding people is essential. The fastest way to a con is to abuse trust. The fastest way to gain trust is to be agreeable. "Isn't that the truth." I raised my glass of lemonade, "To all the mothers of the world." All in the diner immediately echoed my sentiment. I held in a laugh as I saw Jerry give a little smile in remembrance of his late wife. This was too easy.

The next day found me in my motel room, surrounded by donated objects and more were filtering in as my three volunteers hauled all sorts of items from clothes to older electronics to some jewelry in from Frank's car.

"That's the last of it," Janice said with a smile.

"Great. Looks like I have my work cut out for me."

"Why do you stay in a motel?" Frank asked. "Any number of people in this town would love to have you as a boarder."

"I practice what I preach, Brother Frank. Material possessions get in the way of doing the Lord's work. I am fully attuned to God, mind, body, and soul.

"You're a good man, Father Carl," Deanna commented with a nod.

As soon as they left, I began posting everything on EBay at bargain prices. I had my work cut out for me indeed.

Come Friday, I was bored. Sure, it was fun listening to the whispers of the parishioners on what transpired on Sunday with Father Hargrove. But since I wanted my attacks on the preacher to be on Sundays and very much public, it did nothing for me during the week. What other responsibilities does a Father have?

I decided to head to the Hatfield home and see what I could stir up in a house with an uneducated farmer and his daughter. I arrived in the early evening, if I wanted to talk to Jerry, or any of the farmers in this town, it had to be when they were done in the fields less I wanted to help. Fuck that. The door opened, and there stood Clarissa.

She looked spectacular in a light blue dress that fell down to her knees as she brushed her hair away from her face. She gave me a warm smile, "Father Brinson, what brings you here?"

"I just couldn't stay away from that lovely voice of yours." Clarissa blushed. "Actually, I have some good news. Is your father home?"

"He just got in the shower but I'll let him know that you're here. Please come in."

I glanced around the room as Clarissa disappeared down the hall. The place was sparsely furnished; an old television set, two chairs, and a small table in the middle. That was it, no pictures, no family mementos; nothing else except the spider weaving a web in the ceiling corner.

"Dad said he'd be right out and asked if you wanted to join us for dinner. We're having a vegetable soup."

"Sounds delightful."

I followed Clarissa into the kitchen, sat at the table, and tried to take in everything. Once again, there were no personal affects in this room. The home seemed very drab and lonely. But then there was Clarissa. As she cooked, she was also cleaning. She was very domesticated. I then realized I was staring. Not good from a Father -- Always play your role when you are pulling off a swindle. The slightest misstep can dissolve even the most simplest con. I straightened up and put my eyes forward, focusing on the peeling white paint on the wall.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Father Brinson." Jerry came in and sat at the head of the table.

"No, I'm the one who came over unannounced," I reached over and shook his hand. "But the news I have was too good to wait."

"Oh?"

"Yes sir, Jerry." I reached in my pocket and pulled out an envelope. "It's not much but I have received a small payment from Green Meadows." In the envelope was forty dollars. I had decided to take all my earnings from the donations and put into two piles, half for me and half for the town. Filtering some money back into the town would solidify the community's dependence on me and away from Father Hargrove.

Jerry opened the envelope and gave a snicker, "It's something."

"The goal is to have small disbursements like this until they can come up with the rest of the settlement in one payment."

Clarissa arrived with the soup for the three of us and sat across from me, next to her father. "That's great dad. All good things start with a single step."

Jerry just looked at her and shook his head. "Thank you Father Brinson." He folded the envelope and put it in his pocket. He then grabbed a spoon and dipped it into the soup.

Jerry was turning into quite the conversationalist as the three of us ate in silence for the entirety of our meal, a meal fit for a pauper, homemade vegetables and chicken broth. When we were done, Clarissa cleaned up and went to her room. This place was depressing. Time to change that.

"Before I leave, I would like to ask why you feel Clarissa isn't ready for adulthood?"

"Because I ain't her momma."

"I'm not asking about you, Jerry. I'm asking about Clarissa. Tell me based on her actions why she is not a woman."

Jerry went into thorough detail about his daughter, citing specific situations starting the day she was born. It was a long, drawn out conversation, but when it was over, it became clear that the problem was that he never got over his wife's death and never thought he was capable of raising a daughter. He never made it easy on Clarissa, virtually blaming her for the outcome of her mother.

"Brother Jerry, did you ever wonder if it wasn't your fault that Clarissa isn't turning out to be a woman?"

Jerry narrowed his eyes, "What are you getting at Father?"

"Perhaps Clarissa is possessed. You did say your wife died during childbirth. If she didn't like that she died during the birthing process or felt she didn't want you to be alone, her soul might have attached to Clarissa, sharing her body, causing a distortion in personality."

"You mean Pippa's been inside Clarissa this whole time?"

"Possibly."

Jerry's eyes watered. "Please Father... Can you do something? Can you free my wife? Can you save my daughter?"

"Of course, it will just take an exorcism," I chuckled. "And I can do it right now."

"You can?"

"Absolutely."

"Let's go." I followed Jerry as he walked with clear motivation down the hall and stopped in front of a door. "She's in there."

"Before I do this, I must warn you, don't interrupt. If she screams, it's just the spirit fighting to remain in this realm. No matter what, don't enter this room, understand?"

"Whatever you say, Father. Just... save them."

I opened the door and Clarissa was already changed for bed in a faded yellow nightgown. She was doing homework on her bed and when the door creaked, her head shot up, very surprised to see me. "Were you looking for the bathroom Father Brinson?"

I gave a friendly smile as I shut the door. "No Clarissa, I am here to do an exorcism."

"A WHAT?"

"I was talking to your father and based on our conversation, I feel you may be possessed by the spirit of your mother."

The news was shocking, to say the least. "Uh... gee, um."

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. But if you would stand so we can get started, it would be great."

Clarissa was tentative to say the least but did stand. "Um, Father, how do you know if I'm possessed?"

"Based on actions of yours that your father told me about."

"But I don't feel anything."

"You wouldn't feel any different if your mother has been with you since day one of your life."

"Makes sense," Clarissa's face scrunched and then gave a small smile. "So what do I need to do?"

I took the two steps separating us and placed my hands on her shoulders, my thumbs lightly painting small circles on the available skin around her neck. I moved my head to the side of her head, my lips brushing her earlobes and whispered, "We are overdressed." I pulled up on the nightgown and Clarissa bit her lip. She didn't try to stop me. I then unbuckled my belt.

"You too?"

I put my hand to her cheek, "Yes Clarissa. The purification process of an exorcism must be done in mankind's purest form. It is how God intended us to be." Without another word spoken, I undressed.

Clarissa turned her head, not wanting to see my naked body. "What's next?"

I turned her head toward me and my lips were right next to hers. "We need to combine bodily fluids. The mixture of my holy fluids will expel any spirits that have infected your body." I put my lips to hers, and forced my tongue in her mouth."

While engaged in this kiss, I laid her down on the bed. Clarissa began to squirm as I positioned my body on top of her.

"Father, I don't think this is right?"

I gave her a brief, tender kiss, "This is going to hurt."

"Father, why must we do it like this?"

I didn't answer as I lined myself up with Clarissa's entrance.

Clarissa's eyes tightened in anticipation, "I'm scared. Please don't do this."

I held in a laugh as I plunged my hard cock deep in her virgin cunt. She screamed. I held my position, and didn't move until her eyelids creaked open. "That was the worst of it, Clarissa. Now this is critical. There is a small possibility we can fail and the spirit take over your body fully." Her eyes went wide. "If you enjoy this encounter, your mother will be here forever, which would finally make your father happy. Do you want him to be happy? He told me she was a very sexual person. So we'll see how relaxed your body gets and who is left after this exorcism."

This was pure manipulation. Life is all about reactions and I was now curious as to Clarissa's response. Would she fight her body and want to be herself or would she wish to enjoy sex and have her mother inside her always. Or at least think she is.

I could see the gears in her head turning as I moved my blood covered cock slowly out and then forward again. Damn was she ever tight. After just a few movements, I got my answer. Clarissa relaxed under me and started to moan. I kissed her.

"Feel the presence inside you. Let yourself go, Clarissa."

On my next thrust, she pushed back into me. It was slight but it was noticeable. I immediately put a hand to her tits, pinching and prodding her nipples. On each subsequent drive into her quim, her bucking became more apparent until she was using her hands to press into the mattress to raise herself to meet me.

"Oh God... Father! Ugh!" Clarissa's body started to shake underneath me.

I slowed my movements, to let her catch her breath. With deep gasps, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back, "Are you ready to fuck, Pippa? We need to mix our fluids."

It took Clarissa a moment, but only a moment to realize what I meant. "Fuck me."

I flipped her onto her stomach and slammed into her. I used her hips for leverage as I kept a hard pounding into her body. Now this is more like it. I can't stand having to pace myself and being gentle. Just to make up for it, one of my hands went to her hair and the other went around her body and to her clit.

"Yes, please, yes!"

This time her spasm was forceful and gripped my shaft for dear life. It was a wonderful and overpowering sensation. I rammed one final time and filled her abyss with my essence. It was never ending on both of our accounts, and I was unsure who had cum the most. We fell to the bed and I moved us into a spooning position.

"Pippa, you are an exceptional woman and your husband needs you. Clarissa is still in your subconscious, so now she is blessed with both her parents. You have taken over for the best interest of your family. I encourage you to take your position by Jerry's side in the privacy of your home. Dress in your clothes, sleep in your marital bed, and such. In public, let everyone believe you are your daughter."

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,054 Followers