Games People Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You keep that up and you won't be able to go outside for an hour," she whispered before giggling again. "Not with that hardon, you dirty old man."

"Just for you, lover," I whispered before kissing her earlobe and using my lips to playfully tug it, making her shudder with a sudden chill.

"STOP! You're giving me goosebumps."

I slipped my arms far enough to let my arms cross on her front and cup both of her big, thirty-eight triple-D-boobs that I loved playing with so much. "Maybe I need to warm them up?"

"Those aren't goosebumps," she giggled, pulling my hands down from her breasts. "You keep that up and I won't be able to go outside for an hour either!"

"Oh? Why is that?"

She turned in my arms and put her arms around my neck. She stood on her tip toes and tilted her head up to kiss me softly. "Because I might get turned on enough and have to have you make love to me before we go."

"And that'd be a bad thing?"

"We'd be late for class."

"Well, maybe I can just tease you for later?" I asked, sliding my hands down to her dress-covered butt and then under the skirt, cupping her lace-panty-covered butt cheeks and squeezing them.

"Dirty old man. And you wonder why I don't wear short skirts anymore?"

"I thought you enjoyed my attentions."

"Mostly I do. But you do that at dancing and I'll slap you silly!"

"Would I do that?" I asked as I slipped the fingers of my right hand down further, sliding them between her thighs to tease her pussy lips through the slick crotch material of the underwear.

"Oh yeah, if you thought you could get away with it." She breathed heavily as my fingers stroked her. "Alright. Stop now. I'm serious," she said suddenly, pulling my hands from under her butt and backing up. "We'll be late for real."

"It'd be worth it." I grinned.

"Yeah. Just remember what I said. This dress isn't your invitation to get handsy at dance. Got it, buster?"

"Yes m'lady!" I quipped with a slight bow. She rolled her eyes and shook her head as she headed for the living-room. I turned off the light and followed her, stopping and staring at her ass as she bent over to put her boots on, the shiny navy-blue crotch of her underwear glistening slightly between her thighs as she worked to put her boots on.

"These damn things are always hard to get on," she cursed as I stared, wondering if I should tell her just how much she showed when she bent over. I decided against it, afraid she might change her mind and go change.

---o---

I wouldn't call myself a good dancer. To be honest, half the time I had two left feet. But with line dancing, as long as I stayed in line I didn't hurt too many people. It's a good thing for me I'm more coordinated in other activities. I'm probably not being fair to myself. I could do a better job dancing if I wasn't so distracted. All three of the girls were wearing short skirts, my wife's very much shorter than she normally wore, which had my hormones racing. Not that my wife and I didn't have sex, but we didn't do a lot of things where I get so sexually stimulated in public, and watching her in a short skirt was like throwing gasoline on a fire. It took a significant effort not to grab her in places that would get me slapped, though I could tell that neither Abby nor Rachel missed the fact that I had a hardon all night. I about creamed my own pants when Judy bent over to pick up some trash. I stepped behind her and rested my hand on the small of her back, trying to figure out how to let her know she was flashing her underwear at the whole room, but as soon as I tried to tell her, she got the wrong idea and snapped at me, so I shrugged to myself and let her do what she wanted.

"So what has you all revved up tonight?" my wife asked quietly as we rode in the back seat of Rachel and Evan's SUV.

"What do you mean?" I asked as innocently as I could.

"Come on honey. You've had a boner all night. Hell, it's almost embarrassing," she whispered.

"Maybe I just like what you're wearing?" I whispered back.

"I have a hard time believing that. Maybe Rachel's dress? It's shorter than mine."

"Nice looking, but nope."

"Then what?"

"If you're trying to figure out what has your husband so turned on, it's those sexy little dark blue panties you have on," Rachel said from the front seat.

"My underwear? How do you know my underwear is blue?" my wife snapped quickly.

"Honey, EVERYONE knows it's blue. You aren't used to wearing a short dress."

"Everyone? What the hell? What does me not wearing short dresses have to do with it?"

Rachel laughed. "Judy! Every time you did that little twirl move your skirt would fly up and flash your panties, and oooooooh my, when you bent over to pick up the trash on the floor by your table, well let's just say that everyone got a nice look at your panties, lacy blue panties with a nice satin crotch."

"Why didn't you tell me?" my wife almost shouted as she turned to glare at me in the near darkness of the car.

"I tried to," I answered defensively, "but you told me to be quiet."

"You didn't say anything about my underwear showing."

"Oh honey, he did. I heard him. He started to say that he enjoys seeing you bent over and you cut him off before he could finish. Didn't you notice he kept stepping behind you when you bent over?"

"I thought he was being...you know... a guy!" my wife said quietly, fanning her face with her hands.

Rachel laughed. "Oh he was being a guy alright, but he was also trying to block the view you were giving to all the other guys."

"Ohmygod. I'm so embarrassed. I should never have let her talk me into wearing this."

"Talk you into it? Abby did? That explains a lot," Rachel said with a laugh.

"Why is that funny?" my wife said snippily.

"Oh, just that she made a bet with me, that I'm now going to have to pay up on."

"A side bet of what kind?"

"She bet me that she could get you to flash your underwear at line dancing. If she did, I was going to have to go to work in a short skirt with no underwear all day."

"Well, that doesn't sound horrible. You're used to wearing short skirts," Evan said as he drove.

"Uh huh. But I have to do a Tic-tok from under my desk where I spread my legs as far apart as I can under the desk. The only saving grace is that at least it's dark under there."

"Why would she dare you to do that?" I asked.

"Because I dared her to go all day in her scrubs naked under," Rachel answered. "And she did."

"How do you know she did?" Evan asked his wife.

"Because she took a video of her dropping her pants in a storeroom to prove it."

"Oh lord," my wife groaned. "I might just kill her. She knew this dress would show off my underwear?"

"I'm sure of it," Rachel answered. "Hey, you want to get her back?"

"Boy, would I like to!" my wife answered, irritation clear in her voice.

"I have an idea. I need to work on it, but all you need to do is go along with me."

"What kind of idea?"

"Get her naked in front of the guys?"

"The guys, as in our husbands?" my wife asked.

"Sure. I mean, she deserves it, right?"

"Well, yeah, but I don't know how much I want Alex staring at her naked body."

"Oh, I doubt that it'll be for long. She'll probably be so embarrassed she'll be trying to find a way to cover up. What do you say?"

"What do I have to do?"

"Well, I'm thinking we might have to get undressed. Not naked in front of the guys, but in a towel. They won't see anything, but once we have her naked in a towel we'll have her."

"We can't do this without us getting naked?"

"She'll think something is up if we don't do it too. What do you say? Willing to take a risk with me to get her back for this?"

"What do you think, honey?" my wife asked me.

I chuckled. "You're seriously going to ask me if you can get naked in just a towel? Hell yeah."

"In front of Tom and Evan?" she asked more pointedly.

I paused a second. "It's just in a towel, right Rachel? I mean, not all the way naked in front of them?"

"Trust me, I'll be as naked as she is. So if she get's shown off, so do I."

"When have you ever known me to not wanna see you naked. Okay, I'm in," Evan said from the drivers seat.

"Alex?"

"What the hell. Okay." I shrugged.

"Judy?"

"Oh hell. Why not. As long as I have a towel on and it isn't in public."

"It won't be public. Just our little group," Rachel said with a grin. "Just go along with whatever I say, okay? It might take some convincing, but I'm sure I can get her to do it. Once she's in the towel, we can pull it and she'll be bare to the world."

"As long as she doesn't pull ours in the process," my wife said. "Right?"

"Right!" Rachel agreed. "Just pretend that you don't know you were flashing your panties, okay? Make it like you just found out."

As was the short-lived tradition we started with this dance class, we all gathered at one of our houses after class for some snacks. That week was Rachel and Evan's house. We arrived and got out of Evan's SUV, with Abby and Tom going to their house and then walking across the street and our yard to reach Rachel's house directly behind ours. By the time they got there, Rachel had the snacks put out on the patio table, along with several bottles of wine and a small cooler of beer. It was a pleasantly warm night, though it was clouding up and smelled like rain was coming. Unlike out patio that had a pergola over it for a sun shade, Evan and Rachel had a large, almost twenty foot on each side, canopy they had purchased to cover much of the patio. It didn't quite reach to the medium-sized hot tub, but it did have mesh sides that could be zipped up to deal with the bugs that were attracted to the little white LED Christmas-type lights strung around the metal support pieces of the canopy, making it fairly bright inside the enclosure.

Once everything was set out, Rachel and my wife disappeared for a few minutes, I presumed to plan their revenge. When they came back, I couldn't help but notice that my wife's boobs were jiggling a lot more in the dress than they had before and guessed that the two of them had ditched their bras in preparation for having to strip down without too much difficulty. My wife settled into the reclining chair I was in, pushing me to the side for the both of us to fit in, her chest pressing to my side. I could feel her nipple harden as she sat squeezed against me.

"Hey guys!" Rachel welcomed as Abby and Tom slipped in through one of the still-open zipper openings. "Grab something to drink!"

Tom, predictably went after one of the beers, like I had, and his wife poured a large glass of wine before moving to one of the lounge chairs. We sat around talking for some time before the conversation changed.

"So, I guess I need to pay up on the bet," Rachel said.

"Seems that way," Abby answered evasively.

"Do you suppose that maybe you should tell her what you did," Rachel suggested. "I mean, since she was the one that showed off unknowingly."

"Well, I don't think..." Abby started to protest.

"Oh honey, I do think. Or do you want me to tell her?" Rachel asked.

"Um, we wouldn't have to."

"Oh, I think we do. I mean, after all, don't you think she should know?"

"Know what?" my wife asked.

"That you were flashing your underwear," Rachel said.

"I WAS WHAT!?"

"That's right. Every time you spun around or bent over, that little short skirt she talked you into pulled up and showed off those sexy little lace panties."

"My underwear? On purpose? You talked me into wearing this just to make me show my underwear?" my wife asked Abby angrily. I had no doubt that much of that anger wasn't at all fake.

"Well, I didn't know you would. I mean, you'd have had to bend over."

"Yeah. And dumping some trash on the floor right next to our table was something I was going to ignore? Why the hell would you do such a thing to me?"

"Actually, it was easy. After hearing about you getting stuck naked in the woods, I figured a little underwear flash was nothing for you. Not like Rachel. She's never flashed anything. Taking her panties off last week was pretty much the first time she'd done anything intentionally."

"But why?" my wife asked again.

"Because it's fun!" she said.

"Getting naked in front of other people is fun?"

"Well, not stripping or anything like that. It's the possibility that makes it fun. I mean, some of us girls at work play this game. We challenge each other to wear really sexy underwear and then leave the ties on our scrubs loose. No way to know if or when they'd fall down, but having it happen in front of a sexy doctor never hurts," she said with a giggle.

"You do that? On purpose?" my wife asked, clearly shocked.

"Not often. Wouldn't do to get a bad reputation, but yeah, I do."

"And you don't care?" I asked Tom.

He chuckled. "Actually, I do care. We have rules. Any kind of underwear she wants, as long as there is some, and looking only, absolutely no touching. And if she does flash someone, she has to come home, strip for me and give me any kind of sex I want for the whole evening. And it's always GOOOOOD sex!"

"I get so damn turned on. Some days I wait all day for my pants to fall down, getting wetter and wetter down there. Sometimes they don't ever slip off. Either way, when I get home I'm always so damn horny that I can't wait to jump his bones!" Abby said with a girlish giggle.

The rest of us sat there, stunned. None of us had any idea she did this, and she was less than bashful to describe it, now that it was out in the open.

"So then these little Tic-tok challenges are nothing to you," Rachel asked.

Abby shook her head. "Uh uh. Not doing it on the internet. I mean, once it's there it's there forever. Someone recognizes it's you and you lose your job and career. No thank you. If somehow I got caught on camera with my pants falling down, I could say it was an accidental thing. But stripping on camera? No way you can call that anything but what it is. The challenges sound fun, but I'm not doing them on camera."

"Well, you have an audience here. I dare you to stand over there, with nothing but a towel, and completely strip without flashing us," Rachel suggested.

"Completely, with nothing but a towel to cover me?"

"That's the challenge. I bet Liz at work has already done that one."

"Just a towel huh. That does sound like a challenge. What do I get if I manage to do it?"

"What do you want?"

"I wanna see the guys do it. Undress with nothing but a towel." Abby smirked.

"Wait? What?" I asked quickly. "You girls doing that, go for it. But leave us guys out of it."

"Uh uh. You wanna watch, you gotta put some skin in the game. I do it and Alex has to do it!" Abby said, looking directly at me.

"Me? Why me?"

"Because of that bulge in your pants," she answered me. "Or don't you think you can manage to undress with just a towel."

"I'm sure I can. I've done it before in my boat plenty of times. Changing from clothes into a swim suit. I just want to know why I have to be part of this? I'm an old man. Why not Evan, or Tom. They're both young. Lots better to look at than me."

"True. Alright, both you and Evan."

"Hey, wait a second. I've seen you naked, so it's not a big deal for me, and I don't care to look at their junk. If you're going to do this, what do I get out of it?" Tom asked.

"You're right. I think all three of us girls should do it. We do it and you guys get to watch and then you three do it. Everyone gets a chance to see something interesting."

Somehow this wasn't working out the way Rachel had suggested it would. How I was getting roped into being naked didn't seem quite fair. "I don't know about this," I said quietly, hoping my wife would put the kibosh on it.

"Just go with it," my wife whispered. "We need to get her out of her clothes."

"Yeah, sure," I answered, getting a little worried that this wasn't going to end the way the girls thought it would.

"I'll go get towels!" Rachel said, getting up.

"I'll come too," Abby said, following Rachel out of the enclosure and heading to the house.

Evan and I sat awkwardly silent, not sure what to say. Evan broke the silence. "Well, I guess we better move the chairs to one side. The girls are going to need to do this without anyone behind them."

"Yeah. Probably right," Tom agreed. "Not that I'd mind sitting behind any of them while they did this." Tom and Evan moved the chairs they were using around to where I was sitting with Joan, putting the house behind them. They just about had the chairs all moved when Abby came back out with a small pile of towels.

"Rachel will be right out. She said she had to get something," Abby said as she set the towels down. She pulled one off and handed it to my wife, took another and laid it on the chair that Rachel had been in, and then set one on her chair, leaving three much smaller towels. She grinned and tossed one to me. "Here you go."

"This isn't much of a towel." I said, holding up the maybe two-by-three foot towel, probably not long enough to go all the way around my waist and barely long enough to reach my knees.

"Guys don't need as much. Not nearly as much to cover." Abby joked.

"Alright, I'm back," Rachel called as she walked out the backdoor onto the patio. She slipped inside the screened canopy and walked to her chair. "Alright Abby. Let's see you do this!"

Abby took her towel and unfolded it as she walked to the now open area between us and the house. She held the towel up to her chest and wrapped it around herself.

"No turning around this time!" Rachel called to her.

"Right, no turning around," Abby answered as she tried to unbutton the front of her short, brown dress under the towel. It clearly wasn't working, and she finally just undid the towel and held it in her teeth, letting it hang down in front of her as she unbuttoned all the buttons on the front. She tossed the towel over her shoulders, letting the open side hang down her back. She worked her arms out of the dress and then pushed the dress down to her waist. She was doing a surprisingly good job keeping her chest covered as she worked the bra straps down her arms, finally pulling it from under the towel and dropping it on the concrete. She shifted the towel so it wrapped around her body under her arms and over her breasts. She smiled, knowing she now had it licked, she pulled her dress down from under the towel until she could step out of it. Her underwear dropping last.

"Boots too!" Rachel called.

The boots turned out to be almost harder than her dress. She tried several times and finally had to hold the towel pressed to her crotch while she pulled her foot up out of each boot. "Done!" she declared as she headed back to her seat. "Your turn now."

Rachel had it easy. She stood and pulled her boots off before anything else. She unzipped the back of her dress and held the towel in front of her as she let the dress fall down her body. She grinned at me and lowered the towel down, sliding it side to side, until her boobs were showing everything above her areola. She held it there, wrapped her towel around her body and then did a slow turn, stepping out of her dress as she did so. She squatted down, pushing her knees apart slightly, the towel pulling up her thighs until I could almost see her crotch. She held herself there for several seconds, letting my already-hard dick get even harder, before she reached for her dress and stood up. "That's it! Nekky! Your turn June."

"I don't believe I'm doing this," she whispered as she crawled out of my chair. I watched her walk to the front of us, carrying her towel. She took a deep breath and wrapped the towel around her. I watched as she struggled to pull the zipper down her back under the towel and then in frustration, did what Abby had done. She held the towel in her teeth, spreading it to hang over her boobs and cover them as she unzipped the back of her dress with both hands.