Games People Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not," she whispered back. "I know it was an accident, but maybe we should keep it as our secret, okay?"

"Yeah. Good idea," I breathed, squeezing her breast while holding my hand cupped over her pussy. The towel had long since been dropped from one of her hands to expose the vast majority of her body. She turned away from everyone and handed the towel to me before leaning to me and pressing her big, soft tits to my chest while she gave me a long soft kiss. She broke the kiss, grinned at me and stepped back, giving me the chance to cover myself, and also to see all of her nakedness.

"Tom?" she asked without turning around to face anyone.

"Yeah?" he panted, his softening dick still being stroked by Rachel.

"If you can manage to get that up again, I'll be waiting at home," she said as she started walking toward the gap in the mesh curtain, everyone getting a brief look at her whole naked body as she walked between the chairs.

"Don't you want to dress?" he called as she walked out of the enclosure and started across the yard.

She called back without stopping, "You know, while I was up with Alex making me climax, I suddenly wondered what it would feel like to walk all the way home naked. So, see you when you get there."

"Let's see if we can get you up again so you can have fun with your wife," Rachel said before closing her lips around his dick again.

"Ohhhhhh fuck," he groaned as he stood there, watching his naked wife disappear off into the darkness.

"Come on," my wife said, pulling my arm. I hadn't even realized she had gotten up. She had my pants over her shoulder and was holding the towel closed in front of her tits with one hand, while she pulled my arm with her other hand. "I need to be fucked," she whispered softly as she pulled me to the gap in the mesh bug curtain.

"Hell yeah," I agreed. I followed willingly across the yard to our patio, letting the towel hang by one hand once we were off into the dark. She pulled me to one of the lounge chairs on the patio and pushed me onto my back on one of the lounge chairs. With a naughty smile showing in the dim moonlight, she crawled onto the chair, straddling me, her wet pussy pressing against my once again rock-hard dick.

"Think you can give me an orgasm as good as what you gave Abby?"

"Without a doubt," I agreed with a smile, reaching for her shoulders and pulling her down for a long, wet kiss. Yeah, I wasn't about to turn her down.