All Comments on 'Games People Play Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

I wonder why there is no mention of the blowjob. Joan said she doesn't give them but there she was blowing Tom. I would think that would have bothered Alex.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Interesting story!

4

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Yes, well written. the aspects of "experimenting" slowly, doing things they hadn't done before, is very good. One part that wasn't so good, was when in the first part, one of the women threatened to place a video tape of what they had done, on the Internet... if certain other actions didn't take place. That's where, in more normal circumstances, things could have got out of hand and become serious. So, how serious was she? Would she have done it, if she didn't get her own way? She forced a couple to do things they didn't want to. I'd have told her that I'd burn her whole fucking house down, to destroy the tape, if she didn't hand it over right then and there! Or I'd go to the camera, grabbed it, and destroyed the whole thing, both camera and memory card/disc/tape, immediately.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story. Please get the names correct. (June, Joan, Judy) Cheers.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

Joan/Judy is still an issue with Alex's wife.

This story is really hot, keep it going.

Next chapter sounds like games are going have more active games. The hike sounds like it will be the first time to test the chance to swap for oral games, then watch each couple have sex with own wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the slow seduction and that everyone is really enjoying each other

NjoyreadnNjoyreadnabout 1 year ago

Please pick a name for Alex’s wife…. Once you select it, stick to it!! Joan …Judy …June

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 1 year ago

Story is progressing well good job cant wait for next part.

ArediaAredia12 months ago

Two others have mentioned the wife's name issue ... I'll be the third, then. It spoils the flow of the narrative to have name changes in the middle of the story. It's the kind of error spell check won't tell you - you either need an editor or he/she/they need to do their due diligence.

Please.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful story-telling. I like that Alex's wife tries to hold back, then eventually gets with the program. Makes her even more desirable. No way I'd think of her as a slut, just a demure, honorable wife who happens to let her arousal take over. Having her finally bare her tits and then her cunt makes her even more desirable, as well as mysterious.

SeanGregorySeanGregory4 months ago

Fun story but, is her name Joan, June or Judy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES