Games They Play: She Needs a Butler

Story Info
He has to be her butler.
1.5k words
3.58
8.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
istan82
istan82
11 Followers

He was fucking her face furiously and she was loving it. He pulled out, gave her a hard slap on the face.

"Cover your teeth with your lips, tongue out and look at me!" he said.

He Gave her another slap and put himself back in. Their eyes locked, his cock pumping in her mouth.

"Play with your pussy, make it nice and wet for me!" was his next instructions.

Her hands went from the small of her back to her pussy. She was already wet. He pulled out of her mouth she drooled all over. He gave her another slap and yanked her hair to get her to stand and then gave her a big kiss, launching his tongue in her. He was pulling her hair with one hand while the other was clawed into her ass pulling her further into him. She was gasping for air. He pulled out of her mouth, let her hair go, lifted her onto his hard cock. He slowly laid down with her, totally embracing her and started pumping into her pussy while groaning right in her ear.

After she came one more time she felt him start to slow down and pace himself. She started slightly grinning, knowing what was next.

"Baby, I am close. Can I come?" he asked desperately.

"No." she said.

"Please baby, I want to fill you so bad," he said desperately.

"Not today." she said, enjoying her power over him.

He slowed down and stopped. She tried to get up for a shower but he pulled her back to bed and they fell asleep together.

This game they used to play was his idea to begin with. It was his turn to be denied. Rules were simple, she was going to tease him and he had to behave. They sometimes made bets but, mostly it was just because they loved to play.

He woke up with a hard-on but she was not in bed. After doing his morning routines, he met her at the breakfast table. She was looking stunning. A pencil skirt, stockings and stilettos. She wouldn't normally wear this to work. She served him omelettes and cheese while he was leering.

"I have a game for you," she said grinning. "I need a butler for tonight. Dress and act accordingly. You might even get lucky If, you do a good job at it." she added.

"What are you planning?" he asked smiling.

"Pick me up from work at 6pm." she said disregarding his question.

His mind started wandering on how to play the butler. He decided to shave and wear a suit. He really wanted to get lucky, especially seeing the way she looked today.

He was parked outside her office waiting for about half an hour when she showed up. He hated waiting but knew it was part of the game. A butler could not complain, he assumed. He enjoyed watching her walk with those sexy heels towards the car. Mesmerized, he didn't get at first why she did not get in the car. Realizing his mistake, he got out and opened the back door for her.

"I am sorry Mrs." he said apologizing.

"Nice suit and shave but, be more attentive dear." she said, reminding him, his role.

She asked him to drive to a snobbish coffee shop. He tried to ask her how her day was but was dismissed politely. She was on the phone for most of the ride. He was not sure but, as far as he could tell she was going to meet someone.

After parking, not repeating his mistake he got out and opened the door for her.

"I am going to meet a new friend. I want you to come and meet her but, excuse yourself quickly and give us privacy. Sit at a table where I can see and summon you." she said and started walking.

"Yes, Mrs." he said, trying to sound obedient.

He started following her, irritated. His wife was as tall as he was, with her heels on and had that fantastic hourglass figure. It was simply a pleasure to watch her walk especially if she was dressed like today. They were both in their forties but both were quite fit and active.

The woman they met, Daphne, was hot but, quite unlike her. After her wife introduced her as her butler he excused himself and sat at a not so near by table. He could not hear them but had a good view. Daphne was a petite, blond, in her twenties much younger than them. She was dressed casually with jeans and snickers. Their looks were quite contrasting but they seemed to be getting on pretty well. He somehow knew he was part of the conversation catching Daphne looking at him and giggling a couple of times.

He was wondering what her plans were. Did Daphne know he was actually her husband? They have included others very occasionally in their games and it was just to tease. They have never had a threesome and she told her before that she wasn't into women. One thing he remembered her saying though was if she did choose a woman she would choose a petite one, perhaps like Daphne he imagined.

He watched them getting up and his wife made slight eye contact with him. He took that as a cue to go to their table.

"I am going to take Daphne shopping, dear. Pick up the tab and wait for us in the car." she said.

"Yes, Mrs". he said nodding.

He was embarrassed playing the butler in front of Daphne, who had a big grin but his mind was filled with thoughts of what might happen.

They showed up about an hour later at the parking lot. He could see that shopping was for Daphne. She was wearing a little red dress and red stilettos now. His wife was looking classy but Daphne looked totally slutty. She was begging to be bent over on the hood of one of the cars. He even got hornier when he saw them holding hands.

Once in the car "Take us home, dear. Daphne and I are going to Netflix and chill." she said with a wink.

"We could go dancing and get some boys?" Daphne asked her, looking at him in the rear mirror.

"I don't fancy boys, at the moment but, maybe after Netflix."

"What kind of boys, do you like? I like 'em rough and fit. The type that could go on all night."

They made it to home without him pulling to the side of the road and getting to the back seat. He wanted to see how far her wife will take this. He was following them carrying their bags, watching them sway their hips walking into the living room, holding hands. She asked him to open a bottle of wine.

From the kitchen he could hear a slow song playing from the living room. When he got back with their glasses he found them dancing intimately. His wife's hands were on the small of Daphne's back, like he does to her, and her hands were on her shoulders. After a while taking their glasses they moved to the couch.

He was watching them, particularly his wife. Her sole attention was now on Daphne and she looked excited but a little hesitant. A few sips later though, she went for a kiss. Watching her kiss Daphne was so sensual. He thought that he was trying to imitate how he kissed her when he wanted to be sensual. She was giving her his small, teasing, tasteful kisses. Her fingertips went to her legs just like he did to her so many times. Slowly tracing her long legs but not quite holding them.

His wife pulled Daphne up from the couch. "Shall we go somewhere more comfortable?" she asked.

Daphne got up, holding her hand and they started walking towards the bedroom.

"Shall we take him too?" Daphne asked while passing by him.

"Good thinking we might need refreshments." she replied.

At the front of their bedroom door his wife stopped and leaned into him. He could smell her inviting pheromones. She put a finger on his lips.

"I am going to go in and play with Daphne. You can come in and play with us but, that would mean; one I won and you owe me big, two, If you come in you can do whatever you like but, you are cumming in me. I want every drop and if I miss a single drop you are in trouble." she whispered into his ear.

They disappeared into the bedroom.

He was slowly undressing, in his mind teasing her. He couldn't see them but he could hear their moans.

He went in seeing his wife riding Daphne's face, eyes closed concentrating on her orgasm. She didn't see him until she found herself pulled off from Daphne to her knees, staring at his cock. Her hands went to the small of her back submissively and their eyes locked. She went down on his cock while he was forcing it deeper in her throat.

istan82
istan82
11 Followers