All Comments on 'Gaming: D&D Pt. 07'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DrizdartDrizdartover 6 years ago
You continue

to handle the diverse relationships well, showing a growing maturity among the group and a growing awareness of choices among the core (and especially the narrator).

Good job. I look forward to seeing each of these chapters as they emerge.

Master_LokiMaster_Lokiover 6 years ago
I never know what to say in these things...

But, Bravo! You spin a delightful wee story.

fafhrd09fafhrd09over 6 years ago
Good Riddance

Arjun was a prick - she deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story as always but who is Nina? Did she visit from the other story?

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 6 years agoAuthor
Nina

Oops! Thanks for spotting that - I'll fix it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You really got this down

I've been a fan of your work for a while now and I got to say that you seem to know how to write a good story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: broken engagement

Saw THAT coming...

The giveway was Simran changing jobs, and lunching with Ian.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Excellent chapter with a nice twist and great potential for complication at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...