All Comments on 'Gaming: D&D Pt. 08'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
cliqueggecliqueggeover 6 years ago
Loving your work

Thank you - I keep looking for your stories and I am very pleased when they appear - 5 stars as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Coop?

Looks like he is backstabbing cunt №2.

KnightofoilKnightofoilover 6 years ago
God i need to stop reading these early monday

Love the story but the gut hit on a Monday sucks. I feel for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pots and kettles ... minus kettles.

Funny how she was worried about him being a player when she's the one playing around on him. Makes you wonder if it's one of those things where the ones guilty of it are the ones most afraid of it. Like how a person who cheats always expects to be cheated on. I guess that makes things simpler on that other front though.

And as for Coop ..... man, if that's the case .... I don't even know.

jwbailey00jwbailey00over 6 years ago
Bad feeling

I have the bad feeling that Coop is the one Diane is fucking around with.

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 6 years ago
Man, you're an asshole...

And I mean that in the nicest way possible, but.. Going back through the story, there are clues.. she and Coop were banging at least as far back as the euchre game. I swear to God I'm never starting one of your series again until the whole thing is published. I'm not getting any younger, and the doctor said to cut back on my salt and fat intake.. pretty sure he meant cliffhangers like these, too.

All in all, great job, man... but you're friggin' killing us.

readeralreaderalover 6 years ago
I agree with SpotInTheSun

Not in the part about Coop, I didn't see the clues and so I just have to read the story again and that is a fine thing. But the cliffhanger is just awful. His idea to read your stories after they are finished is very good for the health.

readeralreaderalover 6 years ago
SpotInTheSand

Sorry for renaming you ! 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I was so happy at the

Beginning of the chapter. "Ianalso" great stuff, and then the end...

Still I'm glad you contribute to the site

CPauloCPauloover 6 years ago
Holy Shit

That hurt to read. Gods damn dude, every time with the kick to the feels. I had a feeling this chapter would end that way, but I was REALLY hoping I was wrong. Also hoping it isn't Coop.

loragassloragassover 6 years ago
The Gaming

Brings back very fond memories, from many years ago. The other brings back very sad memories also from many years ago. The story is very good, to bring up those memories to begin with. Please carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Congratulations

On another great chapter.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 6 years agoAuthor
Coop

Thank you for the comments - and the compliments (even the backhanded ones). Just so you know, Part 9 is already submitted, Part 10 is being edited, and I have started Part 11. What I mean is ... the story didn't change because of the comments. But I do love all of your theories and guesses.

fafhrd09fafhrd09over 6 years ago
Poor Guy.

Been there. Hated it (by which I mean being cheated upon).

The ongoing saga is unfolding quite nicely!

gemman1gemman1over 6 years ago
Story of my Younger Life

Had that happen to me in my original D&D group back in the 70's.. damn son did we know each other then?...lol...You are a great writer, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved jt

Just did a full read of your story and couldn't stop even though i got work in morning and it's 2am. Your way of writing is great and hope you keep it up :)

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 6 years ago
IT was going along TOO well with Diane

Maybe I've gotten hip to you gut punching us when we think it's going well for Ian, but I was waiting for the shoe to drop for the entire chapter. I also have suspicions that it's Coop who's banging her, but in the larger scheme (Ian's story) it doesn't make much difference.

Simran, now that's a hook-up that is gonna come along sooner or later, and maybe it'll FINALLY work out for them...maybe. If it doesn't last I sure hope they can part on good terms. If not, THAT breakup could really fuck up his life/friendships/D&D gaming night.

Great stuff you've written here. I'm invested in your story AND I am following you so I know when you've put out some new (AKA great) stuff. Looking forward to reading more about these characters.

Keep up the great work!

Mel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: 8 of 12

Did NOT see that coming. Figured something would happen between them, but NOT that.

GeoD

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

It's a soap opera now.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Damn. I liked Diane and hoped that Ian might eventually end up with her (D-Ian-e, they just go together, right?), so what she did seemed really out of character. Maybe I just missed something but her "It didn't mean anything" shows how little she knows about Ian and about relationships. Adios, chica. I hope he doesn't pine over her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4330 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...