All Comments on 'Gaming the System'

by RandomSexStories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Much deeper than I expected

I didn’t expect this type of story and it was a truly marvelous tale. I really get into stories where an author puts serious thought into the characters and real effort into the entire world that they create and write about. You have done all that and made a story that at times almost reminded me of a chess game between the witch and Zelda although in reality, it seems that Zelda was seemingly playing chess against herself since her plans and even the way she thought she was being set to end up was not real.

I was gonna give ya 5 stars and a cookie for a job well done but I don’t have any cookies so you have to settle for just the 5 stars. Sorry about no cookie but thanks just the same for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Proofreading

The story and character development was great but the grammatical errors were interrupting the flow. Get a proofreader and this would be wonderful.

RandomSexStoriesRandomSexStoriesover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments. I would love to edit some of the worst mistakes, but I believe I can only do so by resubmitting.

I will try to more aggressively revise future submissions.

RandomSexStoriesRandomSexStoriesover 3 years agoAuthor

I've submitted an edited version with quite a few typos fixed, including a few really annoying ones that made a few lines nonsense. I've also fixed a few minor issues, like Sammy's height should be more consistent now.

Any interest in a follow-up with the boss who's lost his job and forced to work at the local game store? I have another story in progress with a loosely similar 'hook' but totally different characters besides Anna, but was considering that the Boss might have some dirty laundry that gets him a bit darker curse.

Also (and I added this in the edit) the inspiring story is "Not a Real Gamer" by 'dreadknot' home deserves credit. I feel I've gone in quite a different direction (Less 'revenge' more 'learning a lesson') but that's definitely a story that inspired this one.

BitcoinetteBitcoinetteover 3 years ago

I absolutely love this story, and I definitely can see the resemblance to dreadknot's style, but it's not derivative at all!

I followed you here on literotica, and if you ever put up a patreon or something, consider me a first subscriber.

RandomSexStoriesRandomSexStoriesover 3 years agoAuthor

(Edited version is pending mod review. Mod review only occurs when it's actually submitted, so my fault.)

RandomSexStoriesRandomSexStoriesover 3 years agoAuthor

This is a revised version due to a mistake I made submitting an edited version. It includes several typo fixes and a few minor tweaks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was not expecting this story to be as good as it was. It was surprisingly wholesome while still being sexy and a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a bit long. Could use some editing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the best stories I’ve ever read on here, though it was long winded, it certainly was well thought out and versatility perfect, I just wish I had the chance of what Johnny got, I’d be there directly, without ever going back, I’ve known since being a child to a mere 35 year old now, still pining for it to be real, thank you for sharing your stories xx Samantha xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous