Gaming the System

Story Info
A young man is transformed into a woman to force reflection.
18.3k words
4.63
13.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This is my original story. This story was originally posted but got pulled down for unclear reasons, possibly due to my effort to submit an edited version. Since it's being reposted I've modified a few bits and corrected more typos!

--

PROLOG

Johnny "T-Bomb" Davis was spending Friday as he usually did, playing online games and being a general all-around shit-head. He was tough on his few online friends, but felt nothing but joy to unleash a stream of vitriol on random opponents and teammates. Those that were women got a special blend of hatred and ham-fisted attempts at pickup lines, or at least demands for images.

After causing a young woman to block him and kick him from he game, he drifted over to Twitch and passed through a few videos of gamer girls playing various games. A few he lingered over, rubbing his crotch. A few got various cat-calls, insults and such in their comments, but he was, sadly, not far from the norm.

As took a swig from his bottle of beer his mouse idly dragged him into a new channel, "WitchAnna's Hangout" where he seemed to be watching a poorly-lit camera on a thin, dark-haired woman in a tank top sitting in front of a PC. She was playing some sort of game, perhaps a text adventure or similar? Not focusing on anything but Anna's delightful cleavage, he stroked his erect cock until he heard his name being called by her musical, calming voice.

"Johnny... Johnny. Yeah, you. Look at me."

He looked at the screen. The woman, Anna, was better lit now, and seemed to be staring right at the camera. The entire image seemed higher-quality, suddenly. Better lit, more pixels.

"Johnny, oh... You're spanking it, aren't you."

"How... how can you see me?" The light on his webcam was off. He was sweating from a strange mix of arousal and panic. Was he somehow broadcasting his self-pleasure to the world?

"Johnny, it's just us talking now. It's fine. If you want to enjoy yourself go ahead. Enjoy it while you can."

Anna cleared her throat and grabbed a few notecards from off-camera. She shrugged her shoulders, making her breasts look even more inviting, then continued. "Johnny, you are to put it mildly a shitty human being. Your lesser offenses are being a man-child and driving away nearly anyone willing to put up with you. You're comfortable enough in your sorry life and aren't even trying to improve yourself."

She smiled, changing to a new card.

"That's not while we're here, though. Your more serious offense is how horrible you've been to women. You've driven several women off but your behavior online goes even beyond that. There was a poor girl you humiliated so much a few weeks ago she actually considered suicide. You failed at the most basic level to accept that someone could exist and nearly caused her to throw her life away based on your worthless opinion."

Johnny had no memory of this... But there had been countless women who dared to say anything in social media or in a game's voice chat and drew his ire. It could have been one of them, but she probably deserved it. He stammered until Anna interrupted.

"I'm a witch, and have a few things to do. I specialize in setting things right, and you're my newest case to handle. Enjoy your night. We'll talk more in the morning."

With that the channel closed, and Johnny remembered nothing else of the evening.

LEVELl 1

Saturday dawned and Johnny awoke as light streamed in through open blinds. His mind slowly booted up as he stumbled into the bathroom of his small apartment. His boxers seemed uncomfortable and he sat on the dirty toilet to get his mind together.

His first shock was the absence of his usual morning wood. Pawing around, he found a very feminine slit between his legs buried in a mass of dark brown pubic hair. Looking around, he also found the hair on his head had grown from a short buzzcut to be down to his shoulders. He had to brush it from his face to inspect the hairy bush between his legs and the feminine slit buried within.

As he stared at the unusual sight he heard a sound like a bell ringing. A small rectangle popped up in the corner of Johnny's vision:

Big Surprise!

+2 Coins

+1 Heart

Panicking, Johnny managed to use the toilet and clean up before stumbling back to his bedroom. He stripped off his stained t-shirt and looked at himself in a floor-length mirror a former girlfriend had left behind years ago.

He, now she, was a few inches shorter than before. He had never been tall, and was now perhaps 'average'... for a woman. Chubby overall, but nearly nothing in the breast or ass department. Her face looked similar, but definitely a bit more feminine than Johnny was used to, especially framed by long dark brown hair. Her skin was pale and she was, unsurprisingly, blushing furiously. Her thighs were thick but smooth skinned. Still panicking, she considered that her chest would almost pass for a man's despite the enlarged nipples and small breasts behind them.

Another box floated in his vision:

Checking out the Goods!

+3 Coins

Her computer beeped at an incoming call: It was WitchAnna, apparently. Johnny answered and hollered "What did you do?" while trying to adjust a headset over her head of hair.

"Johnny... Johnny." she said, shaking her head. "We'll, I didn't expect you to call me topless. I'm surprised you'd be that bold."

Johnny panicked, holding one arm over her chest and grabbing for a shirt. The voice that came from her mouth was an undeniably feminine squeak.

"I don't mind. It's my handiwork anyway, after all." She shrugged as Johnny tried to put the shirt on and realized she couldn't with the headset on. She tossed the headset onto her desk, pulled the shirt over her chest and replaced the headset. Another small 'yip' as her nipples sent a tiny hint of excitement through her body. The stained shirt, a freebie from a game convention Johnny had gone to years before, was loose and comfortable over her slightly smaller body.

"Why am I a woman?" said a tearful and Johnny. Frustration was visible as the new woman seemed near to tears. Her voice was higher.

"Recap: You've been a very bad person, especially to women. I'm a witch that curses people that need a wake-up call. You can try to learn something here or you can suffer. I'm OK with both."

"What do you mean 'learn something?'" Johnny said suspiciously. "I think you're just ruining my life. How will I go to work or do anything normal like this! I can't go out like this! What if people recognize me?"

Anna reached for another set of index cards. "That's part of the learning, Johnny. Also, you've noticed those little... Achievements, haven't you?"

Johnny considered the weird messages that had floated through her vision.. They did resemble achievements many games gave out, perhaps. "Yes, what are those?"

"It's something new I'm trying, based off the games you're into. Call this a 'beta test' of sorts. They're like experience points from the games you play. You earn them for various things: Learning to handle your new circumstances is worth a few. Realizing why your behavior was wrong is worth more. Here's a few extra for you, in fact."

Asking the Right Questions!

+4 Coins

Johnny quietly considered as Anna continued, "When you sleep you can spend these points for various rewards, of course. 'Level-Ups' is the appropriate gamer term, correct? Or power-ups?"

Johnny was still stunned, but nodded as Anna continued, "So that's everything for now. Enjoy your morning and I'm sure we'll be talking later."

The call ended and Johnny found himself laying on her bed, still undeniably in possession of a chubby woman's body. Had she passed out? Standing, she decided she may as well get cleaned up. Perhaps a shower would clear her head, or maybe make this nightmare end. The shower was warm and inviting. Washing her longer hair was irritatingly involved due to it's length.

Cleaned up!

+1 Coin

The jingling noise and the way the rectangle announcing the 'achievement' swam into her vision was unnatural, but somehow calming. It make the whole nightmare of this 'curse' feel like some sort of weird game.

Wrapped in a towel, she moved back to her bedroom. She unwrapped the towel and sat on the edge of her bed. She delicately touched her new nipples and found they were more sensitive than they'd been before the curse had transformed her. Each touch sent a wave through her entire body eliciting tiny gasps. Exploring, one hand found her crotch as she laid back on the towel. First she merely teased her new, sensitive, lips while continuing to grope her tiny breasts, then with a whimper she slid one finger between her new lips, exploring her new anatomy. She bit her lip, unwilling to accept the feminine noises she was making as she pleasured herself. Finding her vulva, she penetrated herself, contorting to better reach. With a moan a second finger followed the first, then a third. Twisting, she thought of an ex-girlfriends frenzied instructions when Johnny had tried to finger her and used a thumb to brush her clitoris. She cried out as her sensitive bump felt her touch. A second orgasm followed the first, then a bit longer followed by a third she announced with a sobbing moan of pleasure.

Exploring the Depths!

+1 Coin

+1 Heart

"That felt so good" she said as she lay on a towel on her messy bed. She licked her fingers clean, enjoying the taste of her own fluids. She had gone down on a women before, especially her ex Danielle, but it had been years.

A second shower followed, interrupted by a mid-shower fourth orgasm. Finally sated, she dried with a fresh towel (She'd need to do laundry soon: She only owned a couple towels). and managed to clothe herself in a fresh pair of boxers that nearly fit (She was smaller, but her hips were wider) and a T-Shirt. The black cloth of the shirt slid pleasantly over her pink nipples and clung to her body. A pair of cargo shorts fit well enough, but the belt was mandatory if she didn't want them falling down. Johnny's long pants would be tough due to her decreased height.

She moved into the living room and kitchen area of her apartment, pouring a bowl of cereal nearly automatically. Adding the milk she moved to the couch and picked up a controller. Still on automatic, she commenced her usual Saturday morning routine and played a bit of a single-player FPS game while eating her breakfast.

Food taken are of, she jumped into online multiplayer and saw her athletic secret forces avatar going through the motions. She grabbed another headset so she could talk to her teammates as the game characters executed a competent assault on fortress held by terrorists (the other players). The game was going well: She was in the groove, her mind surprisingly free of distractions, and they won the round effortlessly. Her gamer tag, 'TBomb234,' showed up as the MVP of the round.

The next round started and she launched into the mission with gusto. A quick burst of virtual automatic weapons silenced one opponent, then she swung around. The next part would be difficult, as she'd need to deal with two opponents in a prepared position and her teammate Rando43 was really lagging behind, spinning around like he had never played the game before. She had a plan, tossing a grenade before entering. One opponent... Down. Two enemies... Down.

The third took her down. She hadn't seen the third, and if she'd had help from Rando43 this would have been a piece of cake. She was frustrated. The controller slipped from her hands as her new nemesis proceeded to virtually tea-bag her corpse. Her face burned as the round ended a minute later.

Rando43 tore into her, "We only lost because that dumb bitch didn't know what to do."

Johnny was stunned and unable to even respond as others in the chat piled on. She was called a slut, a whore, and a moron in merely minutes... Although Rando43 did ask to see her tits as well.

Exiting the game, she closed her eyes and laid back on the couch. She fell asleep moments later. Even with her eyes closed, she saw the new achievement.

Treated like Dirt!

+4 Coins

"So, how are we today?" said Anna as she sat down at a small table, like something from a restaurant. Johnny was dressed in a simple shirt and shorts, although in the weird perception of dreams she noticed these were fitted and more comfortable than the clothes she was wearing when she fell asleep. The room was odd. There was a light over the table making the table's faded formica surface and the wooden floor below clear, but she couldn't seem to see the source of the light or anything beyond the circle of light. The table and chairs looked like they came from a diner she used to go to with her ex, Beth. Chrome tubes and edging with a white and green surface.

"I'm still in shock, I guess. I know I'm a bit rude, but I don't know if I deserve this. I don't insult girls..."

"Last Thursday you called a 'MissyG' a 'dumb slut' and said she should give her games to her boyfriend, if she could get one."

"But..."

"Two days earlier, you also called 'Redhead2U' an "angel" which was nice-ish if a bit awkward, but then you asked if she had a red bush and asked to see her tits."

"But, I..."

"You've done this. A lot of it is minor stuff, but it's still insulting people."

Johnny just stared, his mouth open, unable to form a response.

"So here's your first chance to spend those... 15 coins you've got. My suggestion would be to take one of the two top options. Both will make your life a bit easier but take quite a few coins. There's a bunch of little one or two coin options, but I think you're experienced enough to know most of those are pretty minor or cosmetic. You'll open up other options based on what you take, of course."

Hearing this Johnny straightened up a bit. She was much more comfortable dealing with systems she could manage like this. A floating window opened in his vision much like a game's in-game menu.

Anna continued, "I'd recommend you buy in to one of two paths open to you. Both are 8 coins, though, so you'll need to make a choice. You can get the Basic Identity Package or the Basic Clothes Adaption. Your choice, of course. Basic Identity will require you choose a more appropriate name, but you'll find all your ID and records match the name you choose. Your license will have your new name and image on it, your social media will show your new reality. It will ripple through all your records: Even your birth certificate will be correct."

Johnny nodded as Anna explained the second option, "Basic Clothes will make sure you have something to wear. Your wardrobe will update to more appropriate options. Won't apply if you don't really feel you 'own' the clothes or new purchases, but it means you won't have a bunch of stuff around that doesn't fit you now. The choice is yours, but I would note you look a little silly in nothing but boxers and t-shirts. Also if you're not ready for a name change..."

Johnny deliberated. She wasn't ready to take the step of changing her identity. She squeaked, "Basic clothes." After all, it did feel so nice in the dream to wear clothes that fit properly.

Anna smiled and stood up, the chair grating over the wooden floor. The menu choice for "Basic Clothes Adaptation" blinked a few times, then disappeared. The Coin total read 7 remaining, while the mysterious Hearts total remained at 2.

"Excellent! Also, I promise this isn't an attempt to dress you like some sort of slut: Transformed clothes will retain the same utility and emotional resonance to you. A men's suit might become a woman's business suit or a professional-looking skirt, blouse, and jacket, but you won't see it turn into a bikini or belly shirt. You can buy that kind of stuff yourself if you want it. We'll talk more later. I have a surprise for you tonight."

Johnny tried to ask about the Hearts but the dream faded away as she awoke with small cry. She was on her couch, and nearly rolled off in surprise. She was panting and sweating as she pulled herself up.

She touched the oversized shorts she wore, and they shrank to better fit her new body. The shirt followed suit, the cut and form subtly changing and adding a tiny v-neck that might show cleavage on a better endowed woman. There was an odd sensation around her chest, and she lifted her shirt to see that a small sports bra had formed, although she barely needed it with her small breasts. A quick check showed her boxers had turned into a small set of high-cut panties.

The rest of the day was surprisingly normal for Johnny. A Saturday afternoon of video games, snacks, and masturbation had been 'Plan A' for years although there were certain differences now. Online gaming was a mix: She felt like her reflexes were slightly better, but any mistake seemed to draw insults. Masturbation was different as it focused on a marathon session pleasuring her wet, needy orifice while watching online porn and fantasizing about the men, women, and objects on screen. In a quite moment she contemplated what her sexuality now, but couldn't decide how she'd answer if Anna or someone else asked her what she was into. The thought of that question made her blush.

Later in the evening after some ramen for dinner her friend GoGoGadgetD opened a chat. She looked at the waiting prompt as if it as a venomous snake but tentatively conversed with one of her few friends. They weren't close, and lived several states apart, but both enjoyed the same games. At no time did Johnny mention the curse or her recent changes. It was text, so her secret was safe for now. GoGoGadgetD did send her some random hentai images, but that was totally normal for him no matter the recipient. The horndog probably sent random hentai to his parents.

Johnny cleaned up her bed a bit, even changing the sheets for the first time in months. This earned her another coin! She drifted off to sleep after another bout with her uncontrollable libido and easily aroused pussy, leaving her softly snoring curled in her bed.

"Back so soon?" smiled Anna. Again, the strange room with the simple wood floor and the old table. Two chairs. Johnny found herself dressed in pajamas decorated with tiny pixel-art kittens, something she was sure she had never owned and far different from the shirt and panties she had fallen asleep in.

"I'm here. Tell me what the hearts are for!" said Johnny. Her voice was higher pitched, especially when she was excited like she was now.

"The Hearts are a bit of a special reward, you could say. Every coin you earn, and you're up to 8, is for you to make things a bit easier for you. A way to sand off the rough edges of the curse. You've done shitty things, but I really do think you can improve. The hearts are a bit of fun for me. With each heart I can change you or your circumstances a bit... But let's talk about Angela first."

An image appeared floating in the air over Anna's shoulder. A pretty blond girl, about 18 years old, with a winning smile. Johnny felt his heart skip a beat. Angela was the woman who had taken his virginity. This was how she had looked back then when they were both high school seniors.

"She was part of the popular crowd, and saw something in you. Enough to give you a shot, at least. It looks like despite advice from friends, parents, and even Angela's cousin who set you up, you decided your first date would be... A monster movie and dinner at the mall food court. Not what she expected, but she considered it a little quirky and charming, I guess."

Johnny was silent, but the image of Angela and memories of that night were causing her to become aroused even in her dream. She bit her lip as she pressed her thighs together. At least it was just a dream. Anna seemed busy with the contents of a file folder that had materialized.