Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, ok," Cass said. "I think I've got lots of points to spend, actually. And... let's see, there's Holy Bolt here. Seems like a basic cleric damage spell?"

"It's a good go-to," Adora confirmed. "Might as well pick it up. And it should be good for our testing purposes."

Cass nodded, acquired the spell, then spent a moment considering his new power and the targets down-range. He lifted one hand and somewhat to his surprise, a bolt of silvery-white light shot out. It missed the targets entirely and fizzled against the wall, leaving only a small discolouration behind, but the casting itself had been easy enough. It seemed to just obey his intent, just as with his other abilities so far.

"Your aim needs a little work," Adora remarked.

"It was my first time," Cass said.

He adjusted his aim, and his second bolt glanced the side of the target he'd aimed at. He felt like he could do this with a little more practice.

"Not bad," Adora said. "Now try powering up the blast with some of that cum inside you."

"Um... ok, let me try," Cass said.

He raised his hand again, concentrated, and found his hand starting to glow as he charged up. It all worked so smoothly. He kind of lost track of his spell, though, and spent too long marveling at how his hand got brighter and almost started to hum with restrained power.

When Cass actually shot his Holy Bolt this time, it destroyed half of the target it hit, vaporizing part of it and leaving other parts smoking in the aftermath.

"Hm, may want to regulate that a little," Adora remarked, watching the smoldering remains of the affected target. "How much cum did you use?"

Cass probed his tummy with his senses. "A lot?" he hazarded. "Probably too much. Oops."

"Ah well. We can refill later if need be."

Cass nodded, perking up at the idea of acquiring more of the slutty spell catalyst. He probably just needed to fully embrace this new side of himself at the rate he was going.

Cass practiced some more with his new spell, getting a feel for controlling how much cum he used on each bolt. He pretty soon ran out of power though, and found that his tummy grumbled enough to be distracting.

Adora was smiling a little when Cass turned back to him, like he already knew what was going to be asked.

"I don't suppose more people might want some blessings?" Cass asked, trying to be casual.

"Not at the moment," Adora said. "But don't worry. There's always cum in the femboy stand."

That meant, as it turned out, that Cass and Adora were going to mess around with some of the NPC acolytes who worked for Adora. It was a little weird for Cass knowing there wasn't actually a person behind their cute faces. It should maybe have been just as easy, but it was less satisfying somehow. Certainly less slutty, which might be a big part of the fun.

Cass was kind of smitten with how adorable the acolytes were while getting sucked off though. They blushed and whimpered while holding their robes up out of the way, acting shy and embarrassed, but fully obedient.

The amount of cum they produced caught Cass off-guard given their smol bodies, but in the digital landscape especially it didn't always follow from one to the other. Adora 'helped' by giving more cummy kisses and sharing the bounty with Cass, doubling his efficiency. Cass was quite certain by now that Adora just liked doing that kind of thing, whether in general, or specifically with him.

A futa came in for a blessing at some point, and the two femboys shared her without having to even discuss it. She was happy to have the two of them servicing her, side by side on their knees, mouths working in tandem. Her cock was long enough that Cass could only take about half of it in his mouth at once, but Adora could skillfully deepthroat the whole thing at will, which made Cass a tad jealous.

The futa produced a frankly absurd amount of cum when she exploded, reminiscent of the load Scar had produced, though from a more manageable package. Cass found himself swallowing frantically, trying to take it all, but choking and drooling quite a bit down his front.

"Thanks, cutie," the futa said, patting Cass's head and gracefully strutting off.

Cass stayed panting on his knees, feeling dazed and slutty, and now kind of happy after the head pats and being called a cutie. He was such a sucker for that kind of thing.

Adora, naturally, licked up most of the excess cum and deposited it back in Cass's mouth for him.

"Waste not," Adora murmured.

"I'd almost think sometimes you enjoy taking advantage of me," Cass said.

"Can't imagine why you'd think that," Adora said, just before using entirely too much tongue next time he cummily kissed Cass.

Cass gave in and wrapped his arms around Adora, kissing him back. It just felt nice, and it wasn't so bad kissing a boy when he also happened to be one of the hottest girls Cass had ever known, let alone who'd paid such intimate attention to him.

Gods but he was becoming such an attention whore. Anyone treating him nicely or complimenting him was ending up getting oral from him in return, or something very much along those lines. Partly it made pragmatic sense, given how his abilities worked in this game, but Cass wondered if he would have been this way in real life too, given the chance.

"What ya thinking about?" Adora asked.

"Oh, sorry," Cass said, returning from his daydreaming. "Just... why I let myself do this stuff so easily."

"Because it's fun and feels good?"

"Well yeah, but I meant other than that."

Adora grinned. "Don't overthink it. Just enjoy."

"I don't tend to like boys this way, you know."

"You just never met one cute enough."

Adora made out with him some more, holding Cass tight and rubbing their lithe bodies together.

As flippant as Adora's comment may have been, Cass actually thought he probably was right. Cass truly hadn't ever met a boy as cute as Adora, and maybe that was the only difference, or at least the most important one.