Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 05

Story Info
Extreme cum sharing and experiencing orc and demon dick.
12.5k words
4.82
12.4k
56

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers

Ivy pouted as she was tied up, but seemed to have accepted that she had lost. Cass and Vanya watched in silent fascination as Molly looped ropes around Ivy with a steady professionalism that belied her shy facade.

"So you do a lot of this, huh?" Vanya asked.

Molly looked up, her intent focus faltering as she realized how intrigued Vanya and Cass were.

"Just, you know, my class abilities," Molly said. "Rangers gotta know about ropes and things."

"Uh huh. So how many points did you spend on being able to tie people up?"

Molly blushed and looked back down at her work. "Shut up. It's not what you're implying."

"No?" Vanya asked. "'Cause this doesn't look like tying up a prisoner so much as tying up a lover for some bondage play."

Ivy squirmed a bit. "The ropes on my pussy are a nice touch. They kinda feel good."

"Oh my god!" Molly squeaked. "It's not... it's just... it works, doesn't it? She can't move now."

"Her hips can a bit," Cass supplied helpfully. "When she's grinding on that rope across her clit."

"Blurgh, someone else can tie up the next naked lady then," Molly grumbled. "See how easy it is to make it not dirty."

"I have no problem with it being dirty," Vanya said, patting Molly's red hair affectionately. "I just think it's funny what a hornygirl you are."

"Everyone gets horny sometimes," Molly protested. "You're hornier than me by a lot."

"You know, I would have thought so until today. Never seen you quite like this before."

"Oh shush. What are we doing with this lady anyway?" Molly asked, finishing her last knot.

"Take her back for the reward, I guess," Vanya said.

"Makes sense. I think I might have something in my inventory to make travel easier."

"Thank goodness," Vanya said. "I don't think I brought anything, and there is still way too much cum in me for a long walk."

"Yeah, same," Molly said.

Cass decided not to comment. His body was back to mostly normal, after he'd burned up most of the cum inside him. Vanya and Molly, despite constant cum leaking from their pussies and bums, were still quite a bit rounder than usual. It was kind of hot, in a fucked up sort of way. That this was a world where one could literally be cumflated like some of the more esoteric porn Cass had occasionally witnessed.

Even more fucked up was he was pretty sure he wouldn't mind doing it again, and was maybe slightly jealous that the girls had way more cum inside them now than he did.

Molly produced a toy cart and placed it on the ground. It very quickly stopped looking like a toy as it expanded to a proper, full size cart. After gathering everyone within, the cart started trundling off under its own power.

Cass took a seat, finding some surprisingly comfortable cushions to settle on as the cart picked up speed. Vanya and Molly settled themselves too. Ivy was left in a heap in the middle of the cart, bound and helpless, and apparently continuining not to mind her capture overly much.

Cass spread his attention between the three girls sharing the transport. It was kind of crazy how casually all four of them were still mostly naked, and just chilling together regardless. Vanya smirked when she caught him looking, but only leaned back in a more reclined pose, not bothering to try and cover herself at all.

Vanya patted her swollen tummy. "I won't mind when the rest of this cum leaks back out of me. My midriff is just simply not as sexy as usual."

"Is that your biggest complaint?" Molly asked. "Not how awkward it is to move when you've got half your own body weight of cum stuffed inside you?"

"Maybe that too," Vanya conceded. "Though it's kind of weirdly hot too. So lewd and slutty."

"Yeah," Cass agreed. "I think I might have kind of liked it."

"Hehe, really?" Vanya chuckled. "Well, if you want some more...."

She spread her legs and patted her pink pussy. There was some very obvious cum down there, as she was very sloppily creampied at the moment.

Cass considered the offer thoughtfully, as he wasn't entirely certain if Vanya was serious or just teasing. Either way, he decided he knew what he wanted.

Vanya cooed in mild suprise as Cass dove into her sweet, messy little snatch. She was quick to cradle his head to her pussy, stroking his long, pink hair as he licked cum out of her.

It was an immediate sexual buffet for Cass. Getting to lick Vanya's smooth, beautiful pussy and discovering a seemingly unlimited supply of cum within that he could greedily swallow down to replenish his supply.

It was a very enjoyable way to spend travel time, face deep in his friend's pussy. Vanya was very much enjoying herself too. Cass kept licking and sucking on her until she came on his face, which meant he got to drink some of her girl-cum along with all the mess he'd already been siphoning from her.

Cass finally sat back for a bit of a breather, panting softly and only then looking around. Ivy was fully wide-eyed and humping the rope across her pussy. Molly shyly bit her lip when he looked at her, but was very clearly masturbating as well. With a blush on her cheeks to match her hair, Molly tentatively spread her legs and patted her pussy in invitation.

Cass looked at Vanya as though needing permission, and she smiled and nodded, giving Cass a final head pat.

"Go get her, hornyboi," Vanya said approvingly.

Molly squealed happily as Cass swapped pussies. Molly had a different taste and different reactions, but was just as pleasurable to eat out. The variety was nice, as was the lack of pressure or consequences. It was purely just a fun time among friends.

Cass ate Molly's pussy until she came too. She lavished him with squeals and head pats, much to his delight, but then rolled over and presented her bum. Cass stared hungrily at her little asshole for a moment until she pushed and a small flood of cum spurted out.

Cass latched his mouth onto Molly's ass to avoid more cum being wasted. He was insanely turned on at this cute girl casually offering her butt to him, and throughly enjoyed eating her out. Especially when she was so full of creamy treats.

"Damn, that's a good idea," Vanya murmured jealously. "Wish I'd thought of it first."

Molly whimpered softly as Cass's tongue explored her bum. "We can trade off again in a minute."

"Unf. Yes please," Vanya said.

By the time Cass came up for air, Vanya was right next to Molly, also presenting her backside. Vanya's tail was up, out of the way, swishing back and forth in eager anticipation. With only enough hesitation to restore his breathing a little first, Cass switched over to smooshing his face into Vanya's pink bottom instead.

This truly was what Cass had been missing in life without ever knowing it, he decided. Two perfect, juicy asses side by side, both girls not only allowing but also encouraging him to play to his heart's content.

The amount of cum he was swallowing back out of each ass would have given him severe pause until very recently. It didn't seem like something he ever would have been into, and yet he loved it. Partly, of course, because of the practical application for him and his power level, but even more because it just felt good. His butt plug let him sense exactly how much cum he was greedily sucking down, and seemed to hum happily in his bum as he kept filling up.

It all felt so cozy in a way that this level of sexual shenanigans shouldn't. This should have been intense and crazy and something that only ever happened once in his life as an insane memory that he was never quite sure whether to regret or not. It wasn't that at all. It was calm and happy time, fully enjoyable and supportive. It might as well have been a fun hangout between new friends, except for the sheer level of lewdness and depravity involved.

After switching back and forth on Vanya and Molly many, many times, Cass finally got pushed away. He sat back, panting and exhausted. His belly was overly full again, and the girls were noticeably slimmer, if not quite back to their usual selves yet.

"Good boi," Vanya said. "You'd do that all day, huh?"

Cass shrugged, genuinely unsure of the answer. "Maybe. Are we done? Because--"

"We're here," Molly said.

Cass blinked in surprise and popped his head over the side of the wagon. They were indeed square in the middle of the city, with pedestrians all around them. He'd apparently eaten ass straight through the whole high-population area without realizing it. That was a bit embarrassing, even if the sides of their cart probably blocked the view to most other people.

Cass started to stand up, then quickly crouched back down. "Oh shit, we're naked. Where are we going to get clothes and-- oh goddammit!"

Vanya and Molly both stared at him in mild confusion. Molly was back in her previous outfit, and Vanya was smoothing out a different dress on her body, not the same one that had been shredded before.

"Oh yeah, we should probably get you more outfits, huh?" Vanya said. "Not just panties."

"Yeah. Probably," Cass agreed. "You just happened to have a spare dress on you, I see."

"Gotta have backups," Vanya said. "What if I go to a fancy dinner? Or out shopping? Or through an acrobatic dungeon crawl?"

"Or confront a crazy dryad who shreds your clothes before tentacle-fucking you half to death," Molly added helpfully.

"All of the above," Vanya said.

"So... just me being naked then," Cass said with a heavy sigh.

"Cheer up," Vanya said. "You've got your gloves and thigh highs, and copious pairs of panties."

"Well huzzah for me," Cass grumbled. "If anything, that might make me look more like a perv than just being naked."

"I think you look cute," Molly said.

"Yes, but you're incredibly horny," Cass said. "So I'm not sure how to take that."

Molly blushed adorably and shook her head. "Nuh uh. Just... just maybe a little horny. Sometimes."

Cass and Vanya exchanged a glance, but mutually decided not to argue with Molly about it.

Cass did put on a new pair of panties, since it technically was better than the alternative, if not by much. He was fairly pleased at how they snugged his boner into place. It was still obvious through the sleek material, but nestled somehow elegantly rather than just sticking lewdly out.

The girls only ogled Cass for a minute before Vanya lifted Ivy with a flick of magic, still bound in her ropes of course. The party of three escorted their prisoner in to the quest office to submit her for the reward, and walked out all the wealthier for it.

"Well I gotta get going," Molly said. "But it was really nice playing with you today." Her eyes flicked to Cass's panties again. "Maybe we can, uh, go questing again soon."

Vanya snickered. "Is that what the kids are calling it these days?"

Cass blushed but nodded to Molly. "I'd like that."

Molly smiled and vanished. Cass turned to Vanya.

"So I'm probably gonna need to go shopping again."

"I'd say," Vanya said. "New wardrobe time!"

"Yeah." Cass perked up. "Oh, maybe I can get a skirt that isn't scandalously short this time."

"Whoa, let's not be hasty now."

"I'm just saying maybe something that actually covers me and doesn't flash everyone around me every time I move."

"I understand what you're saying," Vanya said. "And I said let's not be hasty about this."

Cass laughed. "You're such a damn perv."

Vanya grinned, unabashed. "Probably. But I'm not the one wandering through busy streets with an erection and a butt plug."

"That's... hey! Unfair!"

"Totally fair."

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh."

The intellectual debate might have proceeded indefinitely if not for some familiar figures popping up next to Cass and Vanya. Cass was startled by the sudden appearances, but was reassured as soon as he realized they were Scar and Ash.

"Oh, hey," Cass said.

"Hey," Scar grunted. She looked down at Cass, which given how much larger she was involved quite a lot of downward looking indeed. "This is certainly a choice."

Vanya cracked up immediately. Cass felt the urge to cover himself, but was still at a bit of a loss in that regard.

"This is not on purpose," Cass assured her. "I kind of badly need to go shopping. Again."

Scar turned her gaze to the laughing tiefling. "What did you do to our boi today? I thought you were just getting him new undies."

"We did that," Vanya assured her, wiping away a tear. "And then we went out on a bit of a jaunt. It was... well it was fun, but complicated." Vanya turned serious. "One of my favourite dresses got destroyed too, so don't act like this is my doing."

"So what exactly did happen?" Scar asked.

"Well...."

Vanya launched into an explanation of their excursion. Cass stepped in to add detail or correction at times, but mostly just blushed and felt his cock twitch as his experience was relived. His swollen tummy full of cum added to the physical remembrance of it, and got some looks from both Scar and Ash when Vanya relayed the cumflation part of the story.

"Can't leave you two alone for an hour, can we?" Scar snorted afterward.

"It was, uh, kind of fun actually," Cass said, looking down at his feet. "I mean, I would have liked my outfit to not get destroyed, but you know."

"It was kinda hot though, getting our clothes torn off like that," Vanya said.

"Well yeah, I guess there's that," Cass agreed.

"Oh you two friggin' pervs," Scar said, rolling her eyes. "Oh well, better come with me, Cass. We'll get you some new clothes. Maybe something that leaves your belly some room, if you're going to be using that new magic item of yours consistently."

"He will be," Vanya said confidently.

Cass bit his lip shyly, but nodded. "Yeah, I will be."

"Should we all go do another shopping trip?" Vanya asked. "I could go for watching you try on outfits."

Ash shook their head. "Come with me, V. I've got a an idea of something else we can use. I need to get it out of my storage."

"Ooh, intriguing," Vanya said. "Sure you don't want to watch Cass first though? He's really cute when mostly naked and-- ah! Fine, ok!"

Vanya was interrupted as Ash grabbed her arm and yanked her away. She waved at Cass before hurrying to walk under her own power and not get dragged bodily through the city.

Scar grunted and started heading out in a different direction. Cass tagged along with her, and felt the absurd urge to hold her hand while they walked. Something about their relative size differences or Cass's state of vulnerability was turning Scar into something of a dommy mommy figure in his head. Which honestly, of all the people had ever know she was one of the likeliest candidates, even just as an in-game avatar.

They entered a clothing shop much like the one Vanya had taken Cass to earlier. There appeared to be a very similar mix of a small assortment of other patrons trying on various outfits and things, so again not a tremendous amount of privacy.

Scar immediately gravitated over to a display of skirts, thumbed through some of them, and turned back to Cass. "Some of these would look really good on you."

"I thought I might try something other than very short skirts, actually," Cass said.

"Hmph, disappointing."

"Why is everyone such a perv around me?" Cass asked.

"Because we're huge pervs to start with, generally," Scar said casually while still flipping through skirts. "And more specifically because of how super cute you are, especially when you're just a tad shy and embarrassed."

Cass had to turn away and pretend to examine another clothing display so as not to show how hot he was blushing, and how goofily wide he was smiling. A few words from Scar, and he was basically already ready to dress up however she wanted him.

"This is so weird to me, you know," Cass said.

"I know," Scar said. "You get to be someone different in this game. Like someone truly different. It's not easy to process sometimes." She hesitated. "You don't have to wear skimpy outfits if they're not your thing. I don't mean to pressure you into it. Well I mean I guess I kind of do, actually, but I can stop."

Cass fidgeted for a moment. "You don't have to stop entirely," he finally said.

"Oh?"

"And, like, if you have a fun skirt there or something, I could at least try it on."

Cass turned to find Scar grinning ferally at him, and he wasn't sure whether to run in fear, or bask in the excited thrills running through him.

He ended up modeling several skirts for Scar, showing the garments off on his smol body. He was a bit disappointed at having to burn off some more of the cum inside his tummy beforehand, for the purposes of having his very sleekest form for trying on clothes with.

Cass quite appreciated the hungry eyes Scar turned on him as he spun around in some of the bouncier skirts. Sure he was more likely than ever to flash anyone around him, but the way the pleats on some of the skirts flared out was making him such a happy boi it wasn't even fit.

"Get that one for sure," Scar said in a slightly strained voice.

"You like the pleats too, huh?" Cass asked, joyfully spinning again.

"Sure. That's what it is."

"I really liked the other one with--"

"Get it too. Get what you want, I'll buy it. But definitely the one you're wearing right now."

Cass grinned. "Two sugar mommies in one day. Such a lucky boy I am."

"Heh, alright. You wanna be a sugar baby, huh?" Scar teased.

"If it gets me cute outfits, it's probably a good deal."

"And what do I get out of it?"

"You get to watch me try on clothes," Cass said. "I thought that was clear already."

"That's it?"

Cass laughed and took a bit of a running start, jumping up high enough to briefly wrap his arms around Scar's neck and plant a big kiss on her cheek. "Thank you, mommy," he said in a low husky voice, straight into her ear.

Cass dropped back to the floor and resumed browsing. When he dared to glance back at Scar she was still frozen in place, absolutely dumbstruck and apparently blushing furiously, even if on her orcish skin it was more of a darker green than anything.

It took a while for Cass to realize just how wrapped around his little finger she was after that, once again something he was entirely unused to. He became less and less self-conscious as he showed off for Scar and potentially any other customers watching.

Not everything he tried on was skimpy and sexy, but the more he detected Scar checking him out in some of the sluttier options, the flirtier he got with her. He was truly reveling in this power he'd developed over a ferocious mass of muscle and danger, simply by being smol and cute.

Cass preened as they walked out of the store afterward, thrilled at how many new outfits Scar had bought for him. In consideration of her spending, he was wearing the skirt she'd really liked on him, and which he really liked too for the fun bouncing pleats, even if wearing it in public was dicey at best. He'd compromised with himself by also wearing what was essentially an over-large hoodie that was super cozy and came down past his hands, and covered half his skirt at the bottom. He also wore a new pair of thigh highs--because he was really starting to enjoy thigh highs--and some cute but practical boots.

"Well that was fun," Cass said. "Thank you for all the clothes, mommy."

Scar growled a bit. "Don't keep saying that."

"Hehe, don't you like it though?"

Cass slipped his little hand into Scar's much bigger hand as he skipped along beside her. He could feel the strength in her grip, but she was so delicate with him it was kind of cute.

Scar was quiet for a moment as they walked, then finally answered. "I think I really do like it, is the problem."

Cass giggled insanely, giddy on his new sense of power. "Good. I want you to like it."

"Do you?"

"Mmhm!"

"And what if I want to do something about it?" Scar asked.

"Like what?"

"Like if you're gonna make me horny, maybe I want to do some things to you."

Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers