G&R - The Unforgettable 3-Way Ch. 02

Story Info
I was never the same after this weekend.
4.1k words
4.76
19.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers

Please note, this is a true story. However, I've changed the names, ages, occupations and places to protect the other person's privacy. I have no shame so enjoy, LOL. Also be aware there is some male to male sexual contact and bisexual interactions.

The Unforgettable 3-Way Ch. 02

I was never the same after this weekend.

I woke up the next morning a little foggy. Was last night real. Did it happen like that. Was I dreaming. Or was it legit and I would have to figure how this changes or doesn't change me. With those thoughts I hear Gaby say with joy, ''Good Morning, Taylor." They had gotten up before me and Ramon had already left for work. She had ordered up breakfast and we sat down to eat.

Gaby is a good looking 31 year old Latin woman with a 36C chest. She picked me up last night at a salsa club and asked me back to her hotel. At her hotel, I met her Latin husband Ramon. He was 48 and at 5'11 slightly taller then me. We engaged in quite a wild yet intimate threesome. You'll have to read chapter 1 for the full back story and what went down.

While eating, we talked for hours about the night before and getting to know them. I found out they had certain desires and needs they need to fill every now and then. They were both fully bisexual but had to be on the low. Due to their life circumstances they had to live where they live and hide themselves in plain sight when it came to being bisexual. It sucks they had to hide but I understand. And I understood even more so when some people found out about this experience and I was treated poorly, long story.

I asked her why she picked me last night from all the others I'm sure she could've gotten. "I could tell you were different. As the only non-Latin person in the club, you did not come off as just a random vacationer in the wrong place. I figured you would be down to have fun no matter where the night went. And from how much fun you did have, I guess I chose wisely." She said with a knowing smile on her face. I was different and was down. She had me nailed. Literally!

Gaby had met many men over the years. But it was 50/50 on who would actually engage with her husband or not freak out after they orgasmed. Some will fuck then get in their own heads, start to regret what happened and run out. She liked that I just lived in the moment. Like me, tonight was their last in town. I was given a choice, come back tonight to "indulge" some more or pass and she'll roll the dice to find a new guy. I didn't even hesitate, letting her know I'm down. The plan was to meet at 10pm after their business dinner plus adding in some time for them to get ready.

After I leave, I meet up with my buddy Riq. His birthday was the reason I am in this city in the first place. We grab lunch and hang out most of the day. He tells me Sara one of the women we meet the night before was a great lay for him. They were also going to meet again later tonight. Add another to my list of wingman success stories.

Riq asks what happened with me last night with Sara's friend Leandra. I explain what went down and that we never hooked up last night. I do tell him about Gaby but since he was a bit homophobic I didn't share too many details regarding Ramon. Him hearing another man had entered me is not something I was ready to discuss yet. Heck I was still trying to understand this new experience.

I do tell him I plan to also "meet" with Leandra. She is stopping by my hotel later. And that I am seeing Gaby again later that evening. Looks like we both made out very well last night. After a few hours pass, we head our separate ways but will meet back up for dinner. Both of us heading to fuck someone right now.

It is now 5pm and Leandra is waiting at my hotel lobby. When I arrive downstairs to get her, she is in a excited mood and wearing very little. Leandra is wearing a tiny lavender bikini, thin see-through wrap around her waist and sandals with a small clutch. She is 5'3, 34A with a more plump rear for being skinny. Her ass was nicely round and pretty firm. Her G-string bikini thong that made a Y shape on her rear that is so sexy.

We head upstairs with a lot of ass grabbing from both of us. We somewhat enter my room with our hands are all over each other. She knows I will be leaving in the morning and we both knew it would be a one-time thing. My hands focuses mainly her ass. I'm not usually an ass man but in this moment I am enjoying hers. Her hands are taking off my clothes.

We are barely just inside the front door. I push her up against the wall, grab one her legs and place it on the chair by the door. She is standing against the wall with one leg up in almost a right angle. I move to kiss her and slip a finger into her wet front hole. As she gets more wetter, I begin to more aggressively finger fucking her.

I pull her thong more to the side, angle my hand downward with my fingers close together but not touching. I move my hand over her clit in a technique a cougar taught me. Moving left to right, her clit is going between my fingers and each finger it hitting that clit. Then I speed up my hand with more of a stronger touch. The faster I go the more I could feel her body become unsteady. And then we have lift off.

She moans into my mouth as her orgasm causes her to shake and let loose fluids all over my underwear. I pull and condom out of my pocket and throw off my boxers. I slide the condom onto my raging hard cock and quickly enter Leandra. We were both in a standing position with her leg on the chair. Due to our differences in height and torso length the angle was a little tough. I had about 7 inches on her 5'3 frame.

So I turn her and reverse the position and leg. This time she's facing the wall with slight bend. She has a leg up on the chair and I enter her wet pussy. I am pounding her hard and fast. Not as some special technique but to get off asap. Her pussy was very tight.

Even though this is a quickie. It feels really fucking good. I know if I spent the whole night with her we would have a lot of good sex. However, I am more determined to see what will happen later with Gaby and Ramon. After about 5 minutes I empty my load.

She is enjoying our quickie but wants more. In a different situation and if I wasn't leaving soon I fuck her some more. I can feel a sense of disappointment as I walk her back downstairs and to her car. I give her one last kiss and a thank you. I head off to meet Riq to grab dinner and hang. Then I'm off to Gaby and Ramon's hotel.

10pm rolls around and I'm actually a little nervous. I find myself going through a mix of emotions that stun me a bit. From being excited to anxious, nervous yet eager and even more stunning to me that I am eager to have Gaby ride me with Ramon inside of me again. I had never been with a man before and was not trying to date him but there was a purely sexually intoxication about what happened last night. Was I just high on the feeling of sexual bliss from last night? Or did I learn about the joys about being with both men and women, now am I hooked?

I knock on the door and as is opens my mouth drops. I am at a loss for words. Gaby is wearing an older European style black corset, fishnet stockings, satin gloves and a black 7 inch strap on cock. She leads me into their suite and Ramon is on his knees. I see the strap on cock was wet. Ramon must have been sucking on it before I arrived.

Gaby puts me in front of him and instructs Ramon to suck my cock. He pulls off my lower body clothing and only using his mouth to initiate pleasing my cock. She swiftly moves behind him and is stroking her strap on while looking hungerly into my eyes. I think to myself I am really in for quite a night. Ramon was getting me so hard and wet. Gaby is grinning from ear to ear. She is fucking loving this and her smile feels kind of sinister.

Gaby much like last night is again in full control. She takes Ramon to the chaise lounge chair. Laying him on it with his butt at the edge and puts a pillow under him lifting his legs. She waves me over and orders my cock to enter her husband's asshole. There is barely any foreplay, this probably isn't really the kind of night for that. This is purely a get hard, get in, get out, rinse and repeat type of night.

I lift his legs up and aim my cock at his already very well lubed hole. I slide my cock in and it feels gooooood! His asshole is squeezes my cock so tightly. And just as he did for me yesterday, I wait a little so he can adjust to my size. As he starts to get comfortable with my size, I pull all the way out and then thrust all the way back in. I do this a few times and he smiles up at me in approval.

Then all of a sudden I feel a whack on my right butt cheek and it is a hard whack. Gaby says, "He's been a naughty husband, checking out our waitress. Fuck the shit out of him."

I do as I'm told and begin an onslaught of powerful thrusts. In and out of his asshole. Strong aggressive thrust after strong aggressive thrust. His loud moans signal how much he's enjoying this. Thrust, thrust, thrust, I continue inside of him. But it's not enough for Gaby.

She grabs and squeezes his semi hard cock. Then she grabs my right hand and wraps it around her husband's cock. Her hand wraps around mine. She leads my hand in a motion which is jerking off Ramon's cock. Now I am going deep into Ramon's asshole with my cock while Gaby is using my had to give her husband more pleasure. For a 23 year old at the time this was a lot to process.

I continue fucking the hell out of his asshole and roughly jerking him off. This is the first time I've ever been in another man's asshole and first time I've touch another man's cock. The whole feeling was so erotic, so naughty and so thrilling at the same time. I start getting into a rhythm of pumping his asshole with my cock and jerking his off with my hand. Gaby steps back for a moment to watch the action.

Suddenly a wet finger is entering my hole. Then a second, then oh my a third. I'm trying to steady myself to continue my fucking of his ass and jerking of his cock. But Gaby was making it challenging as she starts pumping her fingers in my hole. I was not sure where this was going. She wants me to concentrate on fucking his ass and jerking him off but the fingers inside my asshole were a pleasurable distraction.

Soon though, I would fully understand what she wants. Once she had thoroughly fucked my hole with her fingers she quickly replaced it with the strap on she was wearing. "Holy fuck!" I yell out in response. Though she wasn't fully in me yet. We were in a position where when I thrust into Ramon then pull out for another thrust my asshole would be taking more of her rubber cock into me.

The scene unfolding was mesmerizing. I am thoroughly fucking Ramon's ass while simultaneously taking Gaby's rubber cock in my ass. I had let go of Ramon's hard cock from my hand as it was too hard to concentrate on doing everything. After a few moments I am kind of getting the hang of this and able to get into a good flow. Fucking Ramon's tight asshole while having that hard rubber cock in my hole was exhilarating. Pleasure on multiple parts of my body and multiple erogenous zones.

This goes on for a bit until Gaby says, "I want to know when you two are about to cum." We both reply any second now. That is the response she wants and was waiting for. And why, because she had plan and was in total control. She stops me in my place, then shoves me all the way into her husband hole.

Gaby tells me, "Grab his cock and start jerking it again." I dare not disobey. She starts to relentlessly pump my asshole with her rubber cock. I was basically pinned up against her husband ass with my hard cock inside him. Ramon and I are moaning in pleasure.

"You got to fuck my asshole last night, now it's my turn to fuck yours." Gaby moans out as she is grunting and my asshole is taking her onslaught. What a wild sex crazed woman and I am loving every second of it. Though there was not a second wasted till the time Ramon climaxed. Shooting his warm load all over both of us. My hand violently jerking his cock until every drop comes out.

Gaby, who continues to surprise me grabs my hand. Then lifts it right to my mouth. I did not even need her to tell me the next step. I know what she wants me to do. She is in total control and we are just here to obey. I lick her husband's cum off my hand and she groans in delight watching. To be quite frank the cum was not bad tasting but seeing her enjoyment of what I am doing really sent waves of pleasure throughout my body.

After I finish, she then pushes me down onto her husband. He wraps his arms around me. A few more powerful invading pumps from Gaby then I violently explode into Ramon's asshole. What a helluva orgasm I am experiencing. My knees are weak, my cock continues to fill his ass with load after load and my body is being overwhelmed by a tingling sensation.

Ramon reaches out and pulled my face to his for a kiss. I am so immersed in this whole experience I do not even think I just kiss him back. Gaby is still pumping me with her rubber cock while her husband and I make out. I cannot see her at the moment but I can tell she is loving this. All three of us are in a sexual bliss.

Moments later we unravel the entanglement we got into. All of us take a break and clean up a for bit. Ramon tells me Gaby is the one in charge at home. I am like yeah I can see that. This night was not over yet. Gaby had much more planned. I am hoping for more and since I was in the dark about what is to occur, I just roll with it. I am down for whatever it is to happen, just as Ramon had been their entire relationship.

Gaby comes back into the room with only the fishnet stockings and her 36C breast just hanging out. Those juicy breasts are on full display. Her sexual confidence is so alluring. There was a little sag and her nipples were 2 different sizes but the imperfections made her even more sexier. Because it made her unique and not an assembly line object.

She walks over to us sitting on the chaise. She looks at us and looks down at her breasts. It only took one look and we both knew she wants us to pleasure her nice chest. I start left and Ramon goes right. It was basically feeding time. As we are both devouring those juicy melons.

Gaby is moaning in delight and giving us a satisfying smile. We were her willing servants that are doing everything she wants. I move a finger toward her pussy and wants to start pleasing her front entrance. Oops, Gaby was in control and she pushes my hand away. Then she guides both of us off her chest and heads toward their bed. She looks over her shoulder at us and we both eagerly follow her.

As we enter the luxurious bedroom, Gaby pushes Ramon down to his knees in front of her. Then does the same to me but at her back side. She looks down at both of us and we know. This was time for us to dive in. Ramon and I begin feasting on both her holes. She is again showing us her dominance. Gaby had Ramon on his knees eating her pussy and me on my knees eating her ass.

She is all woman and we were making her roar. From licking to kissing to tongue fucking her holes. Ramon and I are aggressively pleasing her erogenous zones. Gaby's moans are picking up and as such it eggs us on to pick up the pace. Her legs are starting to weaken. Her breathing is getting heavier. Our tongues are doing their duty and we were not stopping until we have her shaking in orgasmic bliss.

I have her cheeks spread and my mouth satisfying that rear hole. Ramon reaches out and grabs my cock. He was using only his mouth on Gaby's front entrance. Ramon had his left hand on my cock and his right one on his cock. I moved my body closer so he could get a better grip. My focus is primarily on eating that ass. Gaby notices what was happening below and yells, "Hands of those cocks." I worry and kind of get envious Ramon may get punishment.

Gaby is now close to her climax. She starts squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. Damn, this woman is so hot and such a wonder. "Fingers in!" she commands. We both start finger fucking her. And both our hands are moving at a hyper rate. She is loving this and just as her climax starts she yells out, "Yes, oh yes, that's the spot, right there." Her climax was so strong she starts to tip over backwards but I jump up and hold in my arms while Ramon continues finger fucking her.

As her climax was winds down, I take this opportunity to not just hold her but to also fondle her those nice breasts of hers. She tells us to carry her to the bed. While we are giving her a breather on the bed. Ramon and I took this time to touch each other's cocks, getting them hard and functional again. His rod, much like mine was perfectly shaved and smooth. There was no denying the heat between us was sizzling. We were not looking for romance, the heat between us is only looking for a fiery hot sexual encounter.

Gaby regains herself and calls out to us. Our cocks are rock hard. Our sex drive is revved up and ready to go. Our bodies want to be used to give and receive pleasure. Gabby gives us new orders. They are direct and very specific. "Ramon climb on the bed and lay down. I want to ride you. Taylor keep you cock hard and ready. When I give you the signal put your cock into my asshole. And if either of you are weak in fucking me I will kick you off the bed."

With that Ramon climbs onto the bed and Gaby straddles him. Watching her bounce on his cock is so hot. It didn't take much to keep my cock hard while waiting. Then she looks over at me squeezing her breasts. Watching those delicious breasts she had bouncing while she is riding his cock was such a treat for my eyes. I can still remember that image in my head like it was yesterday.

Gaby has both of us wrapped around her finger. She knows I am dying to jump into the action. It was tortuous making me wait while watching her ride his cock. But at the same time I was also enjoying the teasing and torturing. Gaby pulls Ramon's left hand as it was the closet to my view to her rear. She guides his fingers into her hole.

Oh she was definitely teasing me more. That is the hole I am supposed to get into. Gaby reaches over, grabs some lube and tosses it to me. I start to lube my cock. Gaby tells me to climb on. I move behind her rear; Ramon removes his fingers and I start to lube that ass up.

One word escapes her mouth, "Now!" In goes my cock. She instructs me on how to do this double penetration. My hands go to her waist. When I push her forward it moves her hips up Ramon's body, then I thrust forward while moving her hips backwards. As I learn it's not an easy rhythm to get into.

Once our bodies do get into a sexy flow, it feels like heaven. I can feel his hard cock through her thin membrane. This is the position that makes her the most sexually satisfied. Both holes completely full and feeling pleasure at the same time. There are benefits to being in either position. Ramon, who is on the bottom, has access to her breasts and is now feeding on them. Lucky bastard, I thought. But I am in the tighter of her holes and have more pumping control.

Gaby's moans turn into yells. If you were in the suite living room you could hear her rapturous sounds. Ramon and I had our rhythmic grunts more in unison. The sounds of sexual bliss filling the ears would giving anyone auditory pleasure. Gaby had us in a frenzy before either of us entered her. And now we were not going to last much longer.

Ramon launches his load into Gaby first. I could feel his body shake underneath us. I sat more upright. I lean her back against my body. I want to feel those breasts. I reach around and fondle them roughly while I change the angle of my thrusting. Which helps her completely lose it. She started to tremble from the huge orgasm. Her body and soul lavishing in the climax.

Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers
12