All Comments on 'G&R - The Unforgettable 3-Way Ch. 02'

by Tiesto1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story. would be better without the midday booty call. as a married man i wanted to know why ramon let his wife be in charge. seems like she wore the pants. add more back story on the people involved. the husband being a owned bitch would be a hot b story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fucking awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic MMF experience.

big9johnsonbig9johnsonalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 2 definitely is better than the 1st. I thoroughly enjoyed the last scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I struggle with my bisexuality and hearing stories like this make me miss out on the endless possibilities out there.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stated in this part it was your first time to fuck a man’s ass, but you had done it in part one. Lots of spelling errors and some of your paragraphs were confusing as far as characters go. Maybe get someone to proofread your stories before posting anything else would contribute to better clarity and enjoyment of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiesto1@Tiesto1
I started writing due to some relationship trauma. My therapist suggested that I should write about the good times and bad from my past. In essence a combo/form of journaling and writing a memoir. Anyhow, it’s evolved into me writing about some of my sexual experiences in my y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES