G&R - The Unforgettable 3-Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hold her in my arms while continuing my thrusts. Ramon wiggles and slides out from under us. He comes around behind me and soon has 3 fingers in my asshole. My dirty talking skills at this point in my sex life is still a work in progress. But I say to Ramon, "I bet you wish my cock was back in your ass and about to cum inside you, don't you." He looked at me and gave me an emphatic yes nod. His fingers find my prostate and he is pushing my "button" right as my volcano just erupts my cum into his wife's asshole.

We all sleep in the bed together this night. Gaby is in the middle and both of us. In the morning she told us she kept being awaken by hands all over her. Apparently, both of us groped her consciously and unconsciously throughout the night. As we stand in the large walk-in shower and lather each other up in a more sensual experience. We all share kisses with each other as thank you and goodbye kisses.

We never exchanged contact info. Heck I don't even know if those were their real names. But I didn't care. All I know was I had a legendary sexual experience and I also hit a sexual awakening at the same time. Thank you Gaby and Ramon.

12