Gang Aft Agley Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlmdad
rlmdad
352 Followers

Ron had to think but finally realized what had happened. "Herb, that's right. I did own the red corvette for about three months. Right before I met Debbie, I bought four corvettes from a salvage yard and used their good parts to rebuild one. The remaining pieces were junked as scrap and the titles and plates destroyed. You remember that blue corvette I had, don't you Debbie."

"Yes, I loved that car!" she replied, then she realized something was horribly wrong. "But you couldn't have owned the red corvette when it hit Ian's sisters car, then, could you?"

"No, he didn't." Herb answered. "Ian traced the plate a year too late. He might have realized his mistake had he gotten a history of that plates ownership rather than simply the last owner, but he didn't bother to do that. He just went off and started his revenge plan against an innocent man."

Ian was surprised, "No, that can't be right. I checked everything. It has to be Ron."

"No, it doesn't. I checked and the person who was responsible for your sisters accident was an eighteen year old girl who died in another accident only a month later where she totaled her red corvette." Herb stated. "That's how it ended up in the salvage yard to begin with. It was over a year later than Ron bought it for parts."

"Just one more thing on this Ian. If you had taken the tape you had to the police to begin with, they may have been able to find that girl and get her help before she killed herself."

Herb waited a few minutes to let everyone calm down and digest the information he'd just told them. Then picked up with the charges.

"Now to the charges against Deborah and Ian. I can't charge you two with anything concerning the takeover attempt because you never had a chance to implement your plan. Charge one, one count of fraudulent marriage. Charge two, one count of adultery." He paused, then looking straight at Cindy he continued, "And Charge three, one count of fraudulent impregnation to increase child support." Herb concluded. He quickly turned to Deborah and Ian "I assume you wish to conference with your lawyers now so we'll leave you here for now." and he got up to leave. A surprised Cindy looked to her DAD, then loudly asked, "Grandpa, did you forget a count there?"

"No sweetheart. I did not." He answered with a grin. Then he handed her the DNA reports he received just that morning. Cindy read the report for Ross first, then handed it to him. Ian was his father.

She read her report, sat down, and read it again. Then she jumped up and grabbed Ron's neck hugging him with all her might. Through tears she said "Daddy, Ian IS NOT my father, YOU Are."

Epilogue

Deborah and Ian both pled guilty to all charges. Ian was sentenced to 15 years in federal prison, eligible for parole in ten years. Deborah was sentenced to 5 years in state prison with no parole. It was a light sentence considering the 16 years they had committed adultery alone, but she was Herbs daughter so he used a few favors to get her sentence reduced. It's the system.

Ron, Cindy and Ross are once again a family.

The End

rlmdad
rlmdad
352 Followers
12