Gang Aft Agley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like that; you kiss nice. Drink a bit of your ale and then we can try another kiss."

Two hours later after two ales, a sandwich and conversation Nancy led Joel on a random stroll across campus with general heading toward her apartment. She still held hands with her new friend, first date, guy. They came upon a bench under a shade tree; Nancy pulled Joel down to sit beside her. She turned to speak, but sound was cut off by a kiss. Nancy opened mouth to hum a word or two, but tongue invaded. Nancy sucked Joel's tongue deep and held him in her mouth.

"Oh god you kiss good, uhhhmmm, yes, very good kiss." Nancy's right hand was still holding her date's left, but Joel's right hand now worked from her back, tracing along the band of brassiere to the cloth cup over Nancy's heart. Joel's fingers fixed on fondling breast through blouse and bra. Nancy parted her lips for another kiss.

Finally Nancy broke kiss and pushed Joel back. "I have really needed this Saturday, this day away from study. I've been at the books two weeks straight; I'll bet you have too, haven't you?" Nancy saw the nod and heard the yeah she anticipated. Her mind firmed as she continued. "I'm not a giggling bimbo or a cheap slut; I am not looking for a new boyfriend or husband, I love my husband completely. We've had a lot of fun today, Joel, and I want to keep having fun all day and into the night. I'm horny and I want that fun in my bedroom."

Joel said his yes with a close body hug and another open mouthed kiss. He stood, took both of Nancy's hands and pulled her to him for another kiss. "Show me your bedroom."

Once home, Nancy directed Joel to the bathroom and took the time to text her husband. I LOVE YOU ROBERT, will call tmrw, Luv U! Nancy didn't wait for a reply. She unbuttoned her blouse and put it on her sofa with her shorts and headed for her bedroom to find her stud of the day.

Nancy noticed the difference in love making style comparing Joel to Mark. Joel gave more effort to foreplay; he seemed to relish exciting Nancy to fever pitch and keeping her there. He used more than just fingers and mouth. Nancy felt the stubble of his beard climb her spinal ridge and sighed - Yes - More. Somehow Joel even used his chest to stroke and stimulate. His cock became a magic wand that rubbed in many places most men would not, places even Robert had never tried in all of the times they had made love over fifteen years. When it was time for Nancy to put the rubber glove on cock for entry she really wished she could take him bare. The risk was too high; she couldn't endanger herself and family, but that did not stop her desire for direct flesh contact.

Joel wasn't as much of a human fuck machine as Mark had been, but his excellence in foreplay made him a much better lover as far as Nancy was concerned. They made love twice before taking a break. Nancy had many lesser orgasms; each time Joel finally jetted to fill his condom Nancy let herself go and wailed her fulfilment.

"Whew, that was great, I feel great, you are great, Joel, you were just what I needed today." Nancy rolled on top and looked at her alarm clock. "Oh my goodness, it's almost eight o'clock; we have been screwing each other silly for the last three and a half hours." She rained kisses on her lover's face and torso.

In the living room, still nude and cuddled on the sofa, they called for pizza to be delivered. With pizza interlude coming to a close, Joel stuffed a last bite in his mouth, chewed and swallowed. "There are still some condoms in the box, are you too tired to try for one more?"

Nancy swallowed her last bite, kissed some sauce off Joel's lip and asked her main question, "Can you spend the night?" When her man indicated he wanted very much to stay over Nancy stood up and then began to pull Joel toward the bedroom. "I think I know how to get you ready to play again."

Nancy led this time. She used her body like a snake, slithering all over Joel as if a small animal she would devour. She used her mouth to kiss, and especially to lick, everywhere about her lover's body. When it was time to make sure Joel was at peak for entry, Nancy took penis in her mouth, sucked as much of his shaft as she could take, licked over and around the head, and for good measure swallowed each testicle and thrashed his balls with her tongue. Joel could only cry out this time; he had never known a woman to worship him with her mouth quite like Nancy. With condom finally in place, their third sexing seemed almost anticlimax to all of the foreplay pleasure they had given each other.

Nancy ended this round by riding on top. They collapsed together breathing hard. Finally, she was able to lift herself from Joel's cock and remove the sheath of latex that had done its job. Nancy continued her oral exercise; she licked and kissed the cock that had just given her so much pleasure. Once again she ended by kissing the orbs that created the sex juice meant for her body. Still in her mind there was a maybe sometime thought. Nancy disposed of the used rubber, brushed her teeth and returned to bed to snuggle close to her lover with a smile on her face.

> > > - - < < <

The after work cocktail Robert and Marjorie shared during the week led to a Saturday night dinner and dance date that ended at Robert's home. Robert did find some interesting wrinkles he could explore on Marjorie's thighs and rear cheeks, on her tummy, her areola wrinkled to tight furrows when mildly stimulated, and, of course, the central furrow, wrinkled slice, between her legs. By the time Robert finished all of his explorations Marjorie's central wrinkle was moistening nicely.

He bent to lick and taste, "You are delicious."

Marjorie appreciated Robert's touch, his words of praise, and most of all his licks and kisses. She was ready for more. "I'm ready, no more teasing. Do me now, Robert; I want what you've got, do me right now." Robert plunged cock straight in to the hilt. "Ahhhhh, yes, yes, yes! That is so good; do me, fuck me."

Marjorie spent the night wrapped in her partner's arms. Robert brought her to orgasm three times before he finished. She understood what the young girls in the office were talking about over afternoon coffee. Robert was a very talented and thoughtful lover. One night was not going to be enough; maybe she should do something she rarely did with any man and invite him to share her bed. Marjorie gave one last kiss and drifted off to sleep and pleasant dreams.

As he felt the warm woman beside him relax to deep sleep Robert considered his situation. He had sex with two of the younger women in his office, but had not spent the night with either. With Marjorie it was almost assumed that she would sleep beside him and they would wake together the next morning. Does that mean something? Is Marjorie sleeping here in my arms good or bad? Robert didn't try to answer his mental questions. He kissed his bed mate lightly and joined her in restful sleep.

> > > - - < < <

Mmmmm -- I want in -- into my dream -- mmmmmmmmmmm yesss let me kiss too. It's so real; I can feel him; let me hold him; I want my legs around you too. Come closer; let me feel you. Nancy's mind came half way from sleep to consciousness, and her lips reached for the lips loving her in her sleep. Next to Nancy in her bed, not husband Robert but Joel, lover of less than a day, and he was no more fully awake. Joel too was kissing a dream; he was holding a dream; Joel felt himself loving a dream woman next to him in dream's bed. He entered her sex and found her warm, moist and wanting him. Joel made love just as almost awake as Nancy.

When partner's legs wrapped around and between, Joel complemented her body. He felt need to become one in his dream. Hips thrust forward searching for the special warmth he knew he would find. Thrust was accepted and matched; they joined locked together in the misty lust of dreamland, half asleep yet half awake. Each came to orgasm together as well, not wild, thrashing, screaming orgasm but simple and satisfying relief of their sexual need. Nancy and Joel satisfied their sexual need reaching only a half awake and aware state and then returned to slumber while remaining intertwined.

Sun peaking around gaps in the curtains was next to excite senses. Nancy's eyelids fluttered and then snapped open. Her other senses came alive as well. She could feel him, but who was him? She looked and saw not Robert; yes, Joel, that's it, he is Joel and he is sleeping beside me, almost inside me. He was there all night; we are still all tangled together. I liked sleeping with Joel like this. Nancy's mind finally gathered full function of a new day. She gently lifted the sheet to look at four legs twisted together, two mid sections pressed tight if not joined. Nancy closed her eyes and remembered at least a sketch of a middle of the night love match.

Joel was still asleep with a smile on his face. He's sort of cute, Nancy thought, and remembering back to yesterday's early evening sex she also rated him a very good lover. You did get the bareback sex you wanted, but you slept through it and have no idea what it was like, do you? Slowly Nancy untangled her legs from Joel; her lightest possible kiss did not awaken him. After bathroom duty, Nancy started coffee and waited for the water to drip through. She didn't realize Joel was even up until she felt his hand stroking her flank.

"A beautiful woman making morning coffee to serve nude to her lover must be a sign that there really is a god. Is today Sunday?"

Nancy turned and reached to find a semi-stiff cock with her hand. "You win the grand prize bold sir, the grandest prize of all."

"And what might that prize be?"

"Why, kisses from me until the coffee is ready, of course, and then the first cup of the finest coffee served in this house." Nancy began kissing before Joel could say another word.

The new lovers sat side-by-side on stools at the counter drinking coffee and sharing a muffin Nancy had in her fridge. Every so often one or the other would initiate a kiss. Finally Nancy put focus on the day. "Joel, I would love to spend today with you in bed just the way we did yesterday, but I can only afford one day to goof off. You probably have to study the same as me. How about once more in bed and then let's go our separate ways." Joel drained his cup of coffee and reached out for Nancy to lead her away.

Nancy leaned against her lover on the way back to bed. "You know we did it raw in the middle of the night?" She heard a mumbled response that was sort of yes, sort of oh yeah and sort of sorry I didn't mean for that to happen. "It's all right. I had been wanting to all day. I'm glad it happened naturally. Now we can finally do it without those damned condoms."

Doing without translated to doing everything as many times and with as much enthusiasm as possible. Nancy offered each of her breasts for sucking and marking. She returned the symbolism on her partner's neck and shoulder. "I want to taste you all the way. Feed me your cock and cum."

Joel did his best to devour Nancy's pussy. After Nancy sucked him off and then up again, they began their sexing missionary, switched to side saddle and finished on hands and knees with doggie style screwing. For more than an hour the two sexual gymnasts writhed and flailed at each other. They ended up screwing on the floor wrapped in sheets they pulled from bed. Finally they finished, sated.

They showered together. Nancy put on a big top and a pair of cotton panties as Joel dressed in yesterday's clothes. She walked him to the door to say goodbye. Joel tried to arrange a future meeting. "No Joel. It has been great, but I am not looking for an affair. I am not going to have time for us to get together again. You have been great in every way. Some girl is going to be very happy to find you." She walked him halfway down the sidewalk until Nancy realized she wasn't dressed for outside.

"Kiss me one last time."

Nancy decided to nuke the last bit of coffee in the microwave before she tried again to call Robert. Talking to him will be easier if I have something in my hands. She felt guilty about her time with Joel yesterday and then again this morning; her guilt not about Joel but about how much she had let herself go and enjoyed making love with a guy she only met yesterday. I'll try the house first and see if he's home, Nancy decided, as she finally pushed her home's speed dial number. Ring -- Ring -- Ring . . . .

> > > - - < < <

Robert heard his phone ring as he was about to walk Marjorie out to the cab he had called to take her home this Sunday morning. His first impulse was let the machine answer, but he and Nancy had been missing connections all weekend. What would she think if he didn't answer? He saw that it was his wife. "Good morning, my love. You've caught me in the midst of something. Can I call you back in just five minutes?"

Nancy assumed she had caught her husband doing what she had just finished. She decided coy was the best approach. "Will she be satisfied if you finish in five minutes?"

"It's not that, really; I just need to finish this one thing. I'll tell all in five, okay?"

They agreed, he hung up the phone and walked Marjorie to the cab holding her by the waist all the way. As he opened a rear door he gave a lover's kiss before helping her to be seated. "I'll call you this afternoon." Robert gave the driver a twenty for the fare and waved goodbye as cabbie drove away. What a weekend, Robert thought as he walked his sidewalk to the door, Marjorie may have a few years on me but she is really a tigress in bed when she gets going.

Marjorie played seducer this morning. She did everything. Robert knew oral sex; Nancy was an expert as far as he was concerned. Nancy had never kissed and probed with tongue back there to get him hard again but Marjorie sure did. I know I have tiger claw streaks on my back where she raked me with her nails just to have the pain make me climb the walls. No more young girls for me; I want an experienced pro like Marjorie. If this is my summer to be a bachelor and explore, I am going to do my exploration with her.

Robert moved absentminded toward the wall telephone in the kitchen in order to return Nancy's call but then his mind engaged. This may be a long call, he thought, she wanted to talk Friday night and then we have missed each other because I was with Marjorie all weekend. She may have been with someone too. He poured a too early but-what-the-hell scotch rocks and decided to call from the family room. When Nancy answered she first heard:

O my Luve's like a red, red rose
That's newly sprung in June;
O my Luve's like the melodie
That's sweetly play'd in tune.

"Oh Robert, you know I always love to hear you give me my Red, Red Rose. You didn't have to send her away just for me."

"Truth time for me; the cab taking her home had just pulled up when you called. I had to put her in and say goodbye." Robert decided it best to test the waters of their separate vacation summer. "It's still between Memorial Day and Labor Day, isn't it?"

The way her husband put the question threw Nancy off guard for just a moment, but finally she understood. "Oh yes, it better be." She decided to get completely straight about her part of their missed messages this weekend. "I must admit I did almost the same about fifteen minutes ago, except he lives on campus too so no cab required," They both laughed as Nancy told of walking her date to the sidewalk and giving a goodbye kiss before she realized that she was only wearing a top with not much below.

At first they just did necessary catch up talk including relaying some household tasks by Robert and course work research by Nancy. Next husband and wife shared missing one another and both missing having their daughter around, sometimes underfoot, but all three as family together. Finally they broached in most general terms the delicate subject of their separate vacation summer.

Nancy led off. "I've only done two guys, met them both at the swimming pool. That is a really great place to make sure they have their body parts well arranged. Attitude is a bit tougher to judge; so far I am fifty-fifty. The first, a guy named Mark, was great in bed but a fuck and run asshole. Saturday morning I met this guy named Joel; met hell, I was horny, lonely and I picked him up for a screw. He was fun; I admit we went crazy and had a bit more than just one screw. He wanted to see me again, but I told him we were just a one night stand because I love my husband and don't want any part of an affair. There, you have a quick rundown of my summer fun so far."

Robert asked a few questions, the kind most husbands probably would. Size was a first issue, general build and looks. He was curious about being outclassed in looks and performance, but Nancy quickly reassured him he had nothing to worry about there. "You are still number one as far as I am concerned and if you were here neither of those guys would have a chance."

"I guess I am one up on you in number," Robert allowed. "I did date two of the younger clerical staff girls, but only once each and both at their apartment." Robert paused considering how to talk about his weekend with Marjorie. Nancy said his experience didn't sound so one up on hers. Robert continued, "This weekend was a bit different. I think you met Marjorie once at one of the office parties. She's a bit older, sort of senior person in charge of the support staff. Anyway, we did a dinner and dance date last night and we had such a good time talking to each other that I brought her home so we could continue."

Nancy found something almost charming and almost worrisome about her husband's tongue-tied description. She decided to let him off the hook to see if he would loosen up. "You had such a good time it took all night and most of the morning to finish talking, right? Was she pretty good in bed, Robert?"

Robert laughed, agreed that Marjorie had been pretty good in the sack, wonderful as a matter of fact, and then continued more at ease when he described their night and morning of love making. After a while, Nancy looked at her watch and realized they had been on the phone more than three quarters of an hour. She decided it was time to wrap their conversation. "Robert, don't worry about having a good time; I only had one little flash of guilt. If you want to do her again go for it, but don't you dare get attached to another woman. No red roses either, you hear?" They said their goodbyes and each closed with I love you.

> > > - - < < <

"You look well rested; did you finally take a break from the books and relax a little?"

"Hi there James, yes, I guess I did take a break. I went to the pool Saturday morning and just decided what-the-heck. I didn't think about books and classes until after dinner Sunday."

"I did a little bit of relaxing, I'm not as spry as you youngsters in class. I need to spend the afternoon and evening in the library, want to join me?"

Nancy liked to study with James because he helped structure her study time. He was very good at organizing work and time. Maybe he was a bit older, five or six years older than Robert she guessed, but with his age came a lot of experience. His claim to not be as spry as the youngsters was just talk; James was every bit as sharp and active as anyone in her class. Nancy agreed to meet him when her second class ended, have a bite to eat together, and then she would spend the afternoon playing catch-up from her erotic weekend.

Somewhat tart tasting, but the fruit at bottom, when stirred in and through the yogurt, added just a hint of sweetness along with a lumpy texture. That's how Nancy's mind characterized her lunch staple. She sucked a spoonful slowly into her mouth with eyes raised to watch James as he ate his sandwich. Both also had an apple and some juice to complete their lunch menu. We do get along in terms of discipline and intellect, she thought. I met James only a few weeks ago when classes began; it seems as though we have known each other a long time. I wonder what James would say if he knew how I spent my Saturday relaxing with Joel and away from my studies.