Gang Bang Pt. 03

Story Info
She wants her brother to take her to the men.
1.1k words
4.17
19.2k
18
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coolomon
coolomon
531 Followers

Copyright 2022 Matt Coolomon

Part 3

Tad squeezes off the last drops of his load and remains suspended over the bath while his sister rubs it in some more then submerges back under her bubbles. "Aw fuck this is killing me, Anny. What the hell am I thinking?"

"I don't know, but I like it," his little sister teases.

Tad stands shakily and puts his dick away. "I suppose it's better than how this started out, playing up to the fucker coz of his dad 'n' that." He draws a big breath and expels. "I guess it's better that it feels kinda different now that Paul's actually gotten with you."

"Uh huh, it felt like he was always going to. And now that he has... Mmm I can't wait till he has me again, Tad. I just hope he wants me again tonight."

"Yeah." Tad gulps. "What, so you wanna dress sexy for him? I know he'll be waiting for you to show up downstairs."

"Yes, and to dress for some of the other men too, like Paul said I should."

"Aw fuck, and do you think he'll want you to do anything with them as well?" Tad's heart is pounding at the thought.

"Um, maybe," Anny utters, pulling Tad's hand down into the water and pressing it to her smooth mons. "Do you like that?" she asks as he feels the bare skin. "Do you want me to go without panties tonight, and let them all look up that little red skirt we picked out?"

"Aw hell, that's really short though."

"Uh huh..." Anny moans. "Take me into that bar where we saw those deep lounge chairs and I'll flash for all the guys, okay?" Then she lifts to her brother's ear and whispers, "I'll show them what they can all have if they want."

"Huh? All of them?" Tad asks, stunned now.

"Mmm, yes please, I want to be gang banged, Tad. I want all of Paul's friends to take turns on me like him and Mario did this morning."

"Aah fuck! Gang banged? You really wanna be gang banged, Anny?"

"Um, I dunno, why not, Tad? It's the perfect opportunity to try it, with all these men we'll probably never see again." Anny is cuddling her knees to her chest and peering up sweetly. She can feel the cooled bath water swishing around her pussy lips. "Wouldn't you like to watch me being passed around a whole gang of men?"

Tad would be lying if he said he had never fantasized about this. He has seen his sister with other men, one or two at a time. The idea of there being a whole room full of them lined up waiting patiently for a turn with her is powerfully arousing. His spent cock is twitching in anticipation again.

"You could let them all cum inside me, Tad. Would you like to see me take six big gooey loads, one after the other, or even more than that?"

"Um, yeah, I guess it would be something to watch you do that, Anny. It's a bit further than we've gone with this sort of stuff before, hey."

"Uh huh, I used to let Marty fuck me all the time, but it was only ever him and my husband taking turns with me."

"Yeah, and then Phil used to get onto you as well when we first started, but never with Marty. I only ever used to come home and find Phil had been there when I was at work or something, and you'd be full of his cum."

"Mmm, I used to love it when Phil came over, Tad. His cock is so huge and he used to cum so hard, and so many times as well. He certainly used to leave me full of cream. My panties would be soaked for the whole day after. Ooh, I'm tingling just thinking about it."

"Aw fuck, Anny, that was so fucking crazy back then being at work all day wondering if you were being fucked again in our flat."

"Mmm, I know, Tad." Anny grimaces through her blush. "And there's something I never told you about back then."

"Oh yeah?"

"Um, promise you won't be mad?"

"Aw fuck, who was it, Anny? Not that fuckin' loser from upstairs who was trying to get onto you?"

"No, it wasn't Gerhard, I never let him get very far, although he certainly tried his hardest." Anny grimaces again. "It was actually Dave. After he broke up with Olivia he came around and I just let him have a look down my top at first. Then as I walked past him to get some drinks he grabbed me and started kissing me. And he was so strong and wanted me so bad, Tad, there really was no stopping him."

"Oh shit, seriously! Fucking Dave got onto you too, Anny?"

"Uh huh, it only happened twice though. That first time he actually picked me up and took me to bed. It was really nice with him cuddling me close, even though he came pretty quick. Then he must have been watching for my ex-husband to go to work one morning about a week later, and that time he stayed all day and made me walk around the apartment naked, which was really exciting. Mmm, that was so sexy doing that for him. Then he'd just grab me and fuck me whenever he felt like it, like three or four times through the day he emptied his huge balls in me, Tad."

"Aah fuck, and then there was that fuckin' big masseuse dude, Sven, who used to fuck you all the time for a while." Tad gulps. "So that makes four different dudes, plus these two. So that's six other dudes who have cum inside you so far, isn't it?"

"Uh huh." Anny pushes Tad with her wet foot, grinning up at him. "So, do you want to let another six cum inside me as well?"

Tad's chest is tight, his gut is tingling with excitement as he looks over his naked sister, the bubbles having dissipated and her slender body there all soft and smooth, and ready for the taking. He meets her eyes and nods stiffly. "Yeah, baby, I want them all to fuck you. I want them all to have turns pumping their cum into my little sister's belly."

Anny's smile lights up. "Haha, ooh, yes please! Take me to them, Tad. I do feel like a slut," she says, squirming with her hands clasped between her thighs. "Mmm, I'm gonna be so easy for these men tonight."

End Part 3 of 5

coolomon
coolomon
531 Followers